Attack of the Chakra Witches Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Benina pushed my legs past my ears. In a single thrust, her chakra entered my ass completely with her thighs slapping against mine. The pain was unbelievable as I let out a high-pitched scream.

I began to struggle from the painful penetration as she continued to thrust. Striking my face, Benina hissed, "hold still slut! Ready yourself for my power."

At that point the pain was being replaced by a radiating heat coming from my ass as Benina kept thrusting. My cock was now stiffening as the pleasure spread up my body. I started moaning as a white-hot sensation built up and exploded in my head. The intensity of my first orgasm stunned me, but my cock did not cum, remaining brutally hard.

No longer struggling I laid back, mouth open as taking in the intensity of that first chakra orgasm as the heat and pleasure relaxed my whole body. I could feel a massive orgasm coming on as Goddess Benina kept fucking my ass. In three more thrusts, I came not once, but twice, depositing a massive amount of cum on my chest and even my face. After another two thrusts, I came a third time, moaning the whole time.

And Benina continued thrusting as I bonelessly laid beneath her. Soon I came again. But this time, my cock was limp on my belly, no longer spewing cum. And Benina continued her thrusting. And as I continued to orgasm internally I noted the conversion. While I remembered my past, my loyalty was had changed to the Dokanian Empire and Goddess Benina. And each orgasm only reinforced and cemented this value system...I had become a broken male.

Then suddenly, the thrusting stopped. I began shaking and tried to hump my Mistress' cock, but to no avail. I was like a moth mounted on a pin.

Grabbing my face, she turned my head to the right and asked,"Who is that?"

As my eyes focused, I could see Aze staring at us. He was on his side and still hogtied, his mouth was open, staring at us in awe. His sizeable cock stood proud from his belly.

"That's Ahhzz," I said in a slurred manner, quickly losing conciousness. A few gentle thrusts from my Mistress, quickly brought me back.

"Who is this cunt?" my Mistress repeated.

"That is my NCO, Aze," I replied enjoying the sensations as my Mistress' thrusts started up again.

She continued, her interest peaked, "Was he any good at it?"

"I relied on him to keep my unit organized, and he saved my life several times," I responded, enjoying the my Mistress' gentle thrusts into my ass.

"Good...I am always looking for compenent administrators," she noted. With that she gave me several quick, hard thrust, causing me to orgasm once more, "thank you slut." I was overjoyed by her compliment as she pulled out.

Getting up off me, she wiped her groin with my torn undershirt. Her chakra was now a light blue-green. Throwing the rag onto my cum-covered chest, she turned to the broken male Gracii who was watching my rape and said, "truss him up. Mark him as my non-male."

Elegantly, even with her bloody shoulder wound, Mistress Benina strode over to Aze and with a foot pushed him onto his back, his cock saluting her domination over him. Reaching down, she gently stoked as it jerked in response, "nice..."

Pulling her knife, she deftly sliced through his leg bindings. Spreading his legs, my Mistress annouced, "Slut, get ready to meet your new master."

Still only partially concious, Aze cried out as my Mistress drove her now yellow chakra into his ass with one stroke. But soon, Aze was moaning as our Mistress was savagely ramming her chakra into his ass. Just watching Mistress Benina fucking Aze caused me to cum, internally, once more. As I was losing conciousness in my post-coital bliss, I noticed a small smile come over Mistress Benina's face. Such a small gesture filled me with pride. And as the darkness took me, the last thing I remembered was a cry. It was Aze. Crying out in joy.

12