All Comments on 'Attack of the Heart and Conscience'

by LenardSpencer

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
maxwedgemaxwedgeabout 7 years ago
Unfinished

Unfinished

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 7 years ago
Slam Dunk 5 Stars

This story is for grownups. No idea how it will do in terms of ratings . Hoping for the best. So the aging lion king is muting his roar? The part that struck me false was the lies . Ostensibly this is ' one and done ' .

1) Easy to say ' one & done ' so soon after her itch was scratched.

2) Vanessa and her smug paramour ( doctor / co-worker? ) couldn't be troubled to confine their dalliance out of town ?

3) The friend that covered up for Vanessa ' s outing? She's toast if this happens again , for now her name is mud.

4) His wife never sensuously dressed and made up up to her full potential for him even when he was fairly healthy. So inflammatory.

Having said all this I see why the narrator would greatly want to think this is just a nasty one time, excusable blip on the fidelity radar and greatly admire the urbane ( but flawed ) reasoning process he took to get there. Excellent writing. Yet as a few days go by its my opinion that character will realize he was deceiving himself. He's an intelligent man but I don't think he's immediately able to fully face up to some irksome facts.

That's fine for the moment. He knows her tells and giveaways . The truth is out there waiting for when he's ready. To me this is a portrait of a intelligent man momentarily in self delusion almost to Willie Loman/ Don Quixote scale ( for now )

Full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Baloney!

She had other options, she chose to betray her wedding vows.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 7 years ago
Nice Touch

I like the ambiguity. Some clues but no proof. On the balance of probabilities I say she's innocent.

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
A good story, with intense issues, but it has some holes...

A good story, with intense issues, but it has some holes: 1st - What happened to her sexy clothes? she went for a bath for 20 minutes, and he didn't go look in her car's trunk? 2nd - He used his phone to take some photos, but didn't remember to try to call her and try to be sure, if it was his wife in a seedy Motel? (why a seedy one?) because she at least would look who was calling! It could have been her parents, concerning their children! 3rd - When she returned from the bath, she found him crying...wasn't she curious why? 4th - What she said in the end was beautiful, but the story is missing her POV, to know what happened, what lead it to happen and to know if it really was a one time cheat. Finally I have to agree with @LordSlamdawgg 4 points in his comment and that soon he will have to face the problem. Why? because from now on, any time she is late, he will immediatly think that she is having some fun with some doctor in another seedy hotel, and that will take him to his 3rd and final heart attack. 3*

cap4451cap4451about 7 years ago
soul searching

This story brings the thoughts of just how far u go in a marriage to overlook things. Granted he is taking medication that is causing the somewhat problem but as a person u have to look at the whole picture. Like he said his problem actually turned into her problem too but with a twist. While his desire for full sex isn't that hard for him to accept her desire is still there. To be honest here if u really talk to women would more than likely find out that there is no actual replacement for intercouser. Plus don't forget he strayed earlier in his marriage. At the end she seems to come to terms with what it looked like she did and said she doesn't need that kind of trip again.

sugnasugnaabout 7 years ago
Confused

I am a little confused:

"This story is dedicated to those loving couples who put their problems aside and continued to love and respect each other."

He cheated on her when she was having his kids. He becomes impotent, and she cheats on him. Both lied to each other, both cheated on each other as well as their kids. Where is the "love and respect" in this story? Cheaters do not understand the meaning of the words love and respect. To love someone means that you care about them, their well being and their feelings. Risking hurting someone you love, is not love at all. If you respect yourself, as well as others that means that you are honest with yourself and others at ALL times. If you are to engage in activity that will have an impact on them and their desire to stay in a relationship with you - you tell them so they can make a choice - that is respect. Your two characters had neither love or respect. In a way I am glad that they both were of such low character. It makes the end easier to accept. They deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Odds are she cheated.

Time for a PI.

If she continues to cheat, he should have everything ready to leave his estate to the kids, as he probably won't last long...certainly not through a confrontation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
why a distorted set of facts we weave when we try to deceive

I am older, much older in fact than this story calls, have had a near death heart attack, take a mess of meds to stay with low blood pressure and to prevent more heart attacks. I still get hard and my cardiologist says no reason not to and prescribes the blue pills in case I should need them. I read this as done by someone that doesn't know the facts and wants to excuse a wife's whoring around. I say whoring around because you indicate its one of the doctors she works for/with, that's whoring. Another complete wardrobe means its a long term affair. The sneaking around in town, the lying, shows lack of regard for her husband, her family, her marriage, because if she is seen her personal and professional reputations are ruined. It was time for a confrontation not wimping out into a slowly dying worm. 2* for your time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I like BUT

this man will be going insane and/or die of a heart attack... No question about it.. He has to address the issue... At this point in time he is committing suicide...Please complete the story 4

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 7 years ago
A very good start

I think this is crying out for further chapters.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Not enough

While your writing is good, this is too much a cuck and whore story with no great resolution.

She fucked a coworker. She will still work with him? He will smirk at her husband at the next event they attend?

Is he a fucking cuckold wimp?

Did she know about his cheating?

Not enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It may well be the end

Of their happy marriage...in most cases it would be... hope the kids are ready for the divorce... no indication of remorse, no prior honey we have to talk... no consideration of her husband at all ... I guess I am a fan of loyalty and she has none... just a cheating slut with no love for anyone but her selfish self.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Life is not worth living....

My wife an I have had this discussion. I have a condition that will eventually leave me impotent. When the doctor told us that, I made up my mind, but only after the third doctor redid all the tests and confirmed the previous doctors diagnosis, I calmly turned to her and said that the day that I was impotent would be the last day of my life. I have absolutely no interest in living a day longer. She exploded in anger, the doctor started writing in my file and called a counselor. My wife screamed and yelled and had an absolute melt down in the doctors office, she reminded me I had young children, I had obligations, elderly parents and "what about me!" I then discovered that stating something like this is likely to get you assigned to a mental health facility for 72 hours. It was pretty useless exercise. They are used to people acting irrationally, they have very little in the way of tools for someone who is not only rational but actually much smarter than they are. I dismantlement their positions, I debunked their arguments that I was depressed, and finally I stated that it was my body and none of their business. When I got released and home, I discovered that my wife in a vain attempt to keep me safe had sold or given away all my fire arms. She did not have ownership of them so that caused problems, anyway she is still very angry with me trying to keep me happy. Trying to cheer me up. My mind has not changed, their are many ways, that day will be the last day of my life. Because LIFE IS NOT WORTH LIVING that way.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 7 years ago
Realistic story about flawed people

I don't agree with the negative comments - this is a thought provoking story. My only critique is that for most women, the relationship is more important than the sex. My guess is that the perp probably worked on the the wife for a long time and when she gave in she felt guilty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Convoluted

The author ties himself in knots trying to justify his repressed homosexual fantasy. I can't get it up! She really loves me! She's really not a proxy for me fantasizing about tall handsome men!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another in a long line

There are many of these stories. They set up a scenario in which cheating is justified. They attempt to make it reasonable. This is not a particularly well done example.

Duplicity is the problem. "Honey, you have ED and I need what you can't give me." Pretty sure that's the way this conversation should start. I get so sick of hearing "flawed people" offered up as an excuse for cheating. "Flaws," are leaving your dirty dish on the coffee table, putting off unpleasant tasks, forgetting her anniversary. Slipping away for sex at a seedy motel? Bit more than a "flaw." More like a bomb crater. Poor rationale, poorly executed. Two stars.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 7 years ago
I think it opened some good discussions.

The story left a lot of questions. He didn't seem to want to really to know what his wife was doing. Seldom does ignorance improve relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

First it was well written and maybe real life but her loving him and have sneaky lovers to satisfy herself is not a sign of true love . It's more like I love him and my family but my needs come first so I'll do it hope no one finds out and all is well. That's not it , your husband is being humiliated by some guy or guys who either know about his condition or just think there banging his slut wife. So there is no way it's ok and the are pills and pumps to help that situation. It's never ok to cheat and a guy is not denying his wife with his condition just like if she lost interest in sex that wouldn't give him the right to cheat. You have to find a way to make each other happy or get a divorce before cheating. Most wouldn't want to look like the bad person to the family and friends but if you can't help yourself than that is what you owe to your spouse , not some so called discrete fucking that is demeaning and humiliateing to your spouse and family and yourself. Yes everyone gets older and things don't work as good and who wouldn't want some young guy/girl to fuck that's big and hard , can go for hours or some tight pussy that's up for all new crazy sex. Morals , loyalty and honor is what should stop them at thoughts only but unfortunately people are mostly lacking in these qualities.

kimi1990kimi1990about 7 years ago
Interesting discussions

Perhaps. The story doesn't give enough investment to really spark the imagination. The scenario is not set before the unveiling, which is poor timing.

In some situations, ignorance might be bliss. I can see a scenario where time and distance might have the effect of causing one to seek alternative satisfaction. The problem is, orgasm is orgasm, however induced. There is emotional connection available; ED doesn't affect that. All that is needed is sexual release, which can easily be provided by alternative methods. Oral, toys etc. A live erect penis is not a necessity, else lesbian women would never be satisfied.

In the end, this is just cheating. A much more interesting scenario might be the time and distance one. Then, after a discussion, the answer might well be, do what you need to do; I don't want to know, but I understand. It would be interesting to read that. Explore the angst that not knowing might produce. I'd give that a read. Having read this author before, this is just a rationale for cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Still a cheating wife

That will continue cheating now that the Good Doctor has had a taste of that lovely body. You give no mention to the wife's thinking or her short term guilt. People that love their spouses don't go off with the boss to get a good fucking and the story presented leaves me with the feeling that she is going to continue getting pleasure outside the marriage until she finds a "whole man" and then as the children get older, she'll divorce her ED husband. Poor story with a skanky wife.

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
Interesting

I have to admit that I thought she was giving up the side dish in their conversation.

Which I consider a reasonable alternative to an affair. She tried it and decided it was not worth it. The see no evil pose does bother me. You have to know what you are dealing with.

ArsVampyreArsVampyreabout 7 years ago
Never heard of a dildo

Or even a strap-on?

No, there's no excuse. Not getting drunk and doped up, and not ED or menopause. You honor your vows or you don't, and if you don't then you have no integrity, and thus no value.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Interesting

The husband should have gotten a penile implant. You just pumped it up when you need to. A buddy got one and seems very happy with it.

Boyd Percy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
3 ☆ for the effort

But she is a cheater and a liar. She did this after his heart attacks. No, she has to go. And the good, arrogant doctor needs to be sorted out as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Blue pill

According to my Dr., the bill pill lowers your blood pressure

C_frommnC_frommnabout 7 years ago
I Would

Get the Dirt and if the Dr. ever got smug with Me. I would mention that his Wife Family and Colleagues will find out he is Shit. if your going to allow it to Continue. But never give me the I'm Fucking Your Wife Look. Because me and the Doc would have a Conversation. esp. after you check him out and see what he has behind him.

DicktwatDicktwatabout 7 years ago
Makes no sense

1. When she said, she won't go to the spa AGAIN, she meant she won't cheat again ?? OR she would stop cheating ??? OR it was a one off thing ???

2. The husbanf is supposed to let go of her cheating because he had ED ???

3. The way she was dresses, doesn't seem like its her first time.

AyreGuardAyreGuardabout 7 years ago
So many comments already with many great points.

You should digest the many good points already commented. If one is going to cheat, one has already divorced himir herself from the marriage. I define marriage as a union of two souls into one cohesive unit uniting heart, body, mind, and soul. You have implied she cheated and he does not wish to know for sure. He will justify her cheating by admitting he had done the same in the past.

As an English teacher I would demand clarification. Admit that the union they share is no more than one of convenience. She plays nursemaid to him and their children and in return, she kerps her precious reputation and his money while getting the hand holding, Katie bar the door's, sex outside the home.

This hit the nerves of many of the readers. I sm sure each have a story they can share. As for this story, you left both protagonists wanting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
If you physically have a lifetime erection problem .

Your only in your 40-50 age range . Your wife has needs . How can you expect her to stay celebrate. Work out a deal so she or he can enjoy a normal sexual life.

sugnasugnaabout 7 years ago
And Another Thing...

First off, as I mentioned in a previous comment, these two shallow water dwellers deserve each other. However, the impotence issue as a justification is shit. As long as he was willing to give it a go, their sex life should have been fine. Ask a lesbian if she could live without penetration. Let's face it, most people of both sexes love to receive oral sex. So, if hubby was doing his job she should be more than happy with the sex. Cheating is about a lot more than sex. It is about getting over on your spouse for perceived injuries that they have caused you. If it was about sex, you would talk to them about it. It is about fucking them over and enjoying it. It is all about disrespect. Regardless of what they say, there is NO FUCKING LOVE in a cheater for their spouse. It goes against logic and the facts.

sugnasugnaabout 7 years ago
Now that I think about it you know what?

The only thing worse than a pure bread cuckold story is a story where the writer bends reality, logic and fact to distort it to a point where the reader is supposed to believe that a cheater actually cares about their spouse. It is so irrational, so illogical, so full of shit and yet through the magic of fiction there it is. The writer is mind fucking the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Author

You suck,that plot has been rewritten to death

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story, but PLEASE don't use "LOL" or other texting terms.

Cheapens an otherwise great story

gara5289gara5289about 7 years ago
I get what you tried to do...

But you didn't really succeed. Other people have done this trope and the biggest difference to me is better protagonists. You're male lead can't seem to make up his mind and the wife comes across as a slut for all the points already made (clothes, seedy motel in town, someone they both knew etc). Once again, i see the point you're trying to make but the story really didn't get to where you wanted it to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story

I think it was realistic. H was no saint and cheated with less excuse than Wife has. H realizes the hypocrisy of being holier than thou. Nevertheless, it is very upsetting to him and rightly so. Likely Wife knows he found out, I assume because of the tears. She never asked about them and makes the comments about likely not wanting to go back to the fancy massage place. Author, I believe doesn't want us to know for sure whether or not H is aware. I think the story can be complete with the ambiguous end but I enjoyed it and would be interested in a follow up. Keep writing and ignore the loonies. 5*

anon.1

Chuck100Chuck100about 7 years ago
Close but no cookie

You did not develop you lead male's medical history very well. It almost seems as though it was an after thought or just giving the wife an excuse to cheat. As a 60 year old male who has survived Prostate cancer leaving me with less than adequate Sexual ability. Just because you have ED does not mean you stop thinking about sex or the desire to have sex, you could have developed your character more showing his emotional battles within and frustrations from a failing body. Instead you elaborate about doppelgangers. In this case he was just using it as a means of denial of his wife's cheating. Throwing in as well he cheated on her earlier as a side bar only weakened the angst created my his discovery of the affair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Atlas the cheater's mantra continues-once a cheater, always a cheater!

Story effort was dismal at best and this dog shit effort stinks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Could have been a good story

Sorry, can't deal with unfinished stories.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 7 years ago
@ last comment of anon

Don't be sorry about allegedly unfinished story. Be sorry you seem to have no imagination.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 7 years ago

there is no love or respect in cheating on a spouse

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
An interesting plot idea. Maybe a few flaws in the logical conclusion of your plot.

His inadequacy was penile sex, that's all. His mouth and fingers still worked fine, and if Lesbians can wear a strap-on why can't a man? So all his wife might miss is a real live cock in her vagina. And she could buy safe clean physical satisfaction just like any man can, or arrange for it from a trusted friend. Discrete, satisfying, with no emotional attachment.

But from his description the woman he saw was engaged in romance, and seduction, and sexy provocative clothes and dressing much more erotic than what she wore for her husband. That behavior is not about getting a hard cock for some physical relief. That behavior is about forgetting your married, that you have a husband. She was becoming another man's lover, mistress, and all night whore. She abandoned her husband and her marriage for days, not to get some cock time, but to enjoy a different life with a more handsome sexy richer man. And she enjoyed that man and the sexual romance up until the last moment she returned home, not even leaving some reserve energy for her husband to enjoy upon her return. After all, dickless hubby isn't going anywhere. She'll let him eat her lover's residue out of her pussy tomorrow.

So I guess them ending up as a reconciled loving couple does not work, since he can't admit he's forgiving her, and she can't admit that she was finding love and romance and excitement in a another man's, a fully functional man's, arms. They will both struggle very hard. She will continue to lose respect and desire for him as her more appealing lover gets even more appealing. Hell, they work together! The sex was so incredible it left her worn out on her return home. I'd say within two more years, tops, she's gone. Especially as she justifies her cheating with her knowledge of his previous cheating. Oh yes, she knows, or at least has very strong suspicions. She'll use those suspicions to assuage her initial guilt. I doubt the guilt will last very long.

Moral of the story? Take care of your health!! Or someone else will be taking care of things for you.

Thank you for your efforts. And thanks for allowing anonymous comments.

patilliepatillieabout 7 years ago
Gave it a 4 despite my distaste for the conclusion

I guess she was telling him this was a "one off" indiscretion, and as such she satisfied her curiosity and needed no more. I think it needs discussed more fully, the husband took the easy way out of non-confrontation, so he doesnt have the details of what she was thinking. Not good communication.

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 7 years ago
Good story!

I loved the doppelganger intro. The 'could it be, couldn't be,' thoughts gave the story great tension. The slow reveal of the identity of the other man and the revelation of his past indiscretions greatly increased the interest of the reader. The sad unveiling of the medical disasters and his face to face talk about their sexual future was moving. I can understand the Hubby letting go without further investigations. To forgive in this case is human. I liked the partial apology on the wife's part. I hope that people in similar circumstances can behave similarly. five stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Tired of the lies

I put a pi on her. She had a few lovers, what is one or two more, so I gave her two more. Good looking, well dressed, spent lots of money on her. She had a stable to play with. 3 months later she was getting the flu, and strangely enough so were her fuck buddies. When the dust cleared she had aids, her doctor buddies got aids, everyone they fucked got aids. The two new fuck buddies disappeared as did more than a few one night stands. So sorry. Kept her away from the kids. And me. Did not touch her after she confessed and the full facts came out. She killed herself. So sorry. Cremated and flushed ashes down toilet after big runny dump. So sorry 😐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
STD Issue

Hubby still needs to worry about STD's if she is playing the field as he can still contract it. As a nurse, she presumably both understands and monitors it. But with the children, should not he worry about it also? Also, how long will she stay with him after the children are grown?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
UNFINISHED

This is an interesting start. A man who can rationalize anything. Sad story.

I'm happy with the plot. Just wish it continues to a conclusion. The suspense is killing me😗.

So how about a part 2❓

What happens in a year or more❓ When she decides a spa treatment is needed,lol.

How about a change or improvement in his medication, no more ED. What happens then❓

Gave this a flash rating of 1 and1/2 *s. HA, Ha, ha, ha.....

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yeah go fuck yourself wimpy cuck fagg

no shit for vote

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cheating

She made him a cuck his fault for not challenging her in the car park so he has only himself to blame. Now his only recourse is to make a will In favour of the children enclosing evidence of her cheating plus leaving details with the will why he has cut her out. Then take two or more of those blue pills to put himself out of his misery, but no he prefers being a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I hate cucks

And you seem to be one ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sick

A breaking or broken heart.... you take your pick.

Divorce would be preferrable to a knowingly cheating spouse. For "better or worse" nothing was said about permanence of vitality. That is what VOWS are made for. If you can't live up to the promise than DON'T MAKE THE VOW!!!!!!!

Smokepole

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 6 years ago
I Don't Understand LW Readers ...

Most of Lit's readers are remarkably tolerant of differing viewpoints, as in, 'not my kink but enjoy!' This category seems to attract the most intolerant & abusive of individuals. Why do they read stories that they hate? The comments & ratings they leave seldom reference the actual literary merits of the submissions. Instead, they aim to punish those with a different viewpoint. They are as pathetic as those who complain about lack of consent in the NonCon category. Seriously!

5 stars from me for a very well written submission. Thank you.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Don't

Don't believe her for a second. Once she's been to the expensive spa, she won't be satisfied with one visit. Lots of expansive comments on this story expressing diverse views. But I think she is checking out of the marriage. Just another cheating wife.

BenLongBenLongover 5 years ago
Wow

I've come to think the value of a story should be rated in how many comments it received, not in some arbitrary rating where those that like it give it a 4 or 5 and those that hate it give it a 1 or 2. On the whole, go look and you'll see that stories that receive over 50 comments have at least something worth reading.

But like N above - amazing how much vitriol "Loving Wives" readers manage to spew. A story that outright says it's a fictional characterization of real life events, and so many close minded people wanting to characterize the protagonist as a cuck, or that his wife and her doctor deserve to contract and die from AIDS.

Also amazing how many people are willing to castigate the wife as the cheater, while he openly admits that early in their marriage he dallied in the neighbors pool multiple times, virtually every "business trip" out of town, yet he's not considered a cheater? Can anyone spell "Double Standard?"

A very well written story, and it certainly got the rabble roused...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Plot hole

The husband could be superman with a penile implant, and he certainly can afford it. No one in his position who can afford it would be in THAT position, but it's that position that drives the story. It's not credible that an aggressive, financially successful husband who wants his wife would not have a $5k to $10k procedure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This story has all the hallmarks of an amateur high-school creation: an unpracticed floundering about its sexual topics, awkward and arrhythmic word choices, and a middle-school-year-book-esque overabundance of ellipses. All of which was severely off-putting. I finished it only because it isn't too long of a story. Two stars for effort, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
seriously?

I don't know a single guy that would not have walked right up at that instant to confirm if it was his wife, which it was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a load of crap!

A normal guy who knew that his wife wouldn’t be home for several days would confront the woman who looked like his wife! All he had to do was call out her first and last name! She would have immediately begun to cry. Your ending to thus story is shit. If she was willing to stay married to a limp dick husband, why cheat only once! Your storyline lacks reality!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just another wimp here....no balls....

With all the problems this guy has...he's just to scared to do something about his wife...LOL

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
I get it.

A willingness to cheat does not often end once it starts, but I suppose it can happen. I can believe the story, but I don't think it will end well.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Reading again

I’m still lost with this one. I just don’t trust her.

RanDog025RanDog025about 3 years ago
I'm Glad I read the comments!

Pass on this one!

rodryder44rodryder44about 3 years ago

I didn't like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is the first time i read a story from you and i'm impressed at the way you build the characters and the tension. This is not an easy story and one has to understand the fragile health of the husband and the mental sanity of the wife to truly appreciate the ending.

guzzieathomeguzzieathomealmost 3 years ago
Am in a similar place.

Very interesting story.

I have heart problems, thankfully not quite as serious, but which have lead to erection problems.

Luckily for me, my partner of the last few years is very understanding and we enjoy a close intimate relationship like the couple in your tale.

A full sexual hard coupling is not possible but we do please each other orally and by mutual masterbation.

Those having problems need to talk and be considerate, a good level of satisfaction can be enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A one for promoting a whore to wife and normalizing cheating. He should

Have shot her and her lover

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

On second thought, 1* for an unfinished pure bullshit story about a wimp.

She did it with a coworker for fuck's sake and there are bound to be far more repercussions from this than the stupid unicorn fart for an ending.

Please clean this up and give your MC a fucking spine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I don't think I need to go there again:" not very conclusive. I suspect she will need to go there again. Question is, will they communicate well enough about it to avoid crashing and burning? "No further words were necessary." Ah, but they will be...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This flash is very well done....extremely well done. I know two guys with exactly this character's medical problem, but today you can get a penile implant, which makes even a heart patient a Man of Steel (any cardiologist will tell you that sex itself is not a danger to heart patients). Those guys and their wives have good sex lives, so it's about time the "ED" theme gets retired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Abysmal, nothing more to add

Loveangames69Loveangames69about 2 years ago

A story fairly well-developed: Good tension, clever use of the doppelganger, the realization it really was his wife, the unstated admission on her part (deciphering his tears) and his unstated acceptance. Good emotion. What will the future bring? Who knows? Stories do not always have to be wrapped up in a definite conclusion. Life does not always work that way, until we're dead, and even then we may not know what happened. Also, there are many ways to react to a situation, for many reasons, due to individual perspectives -- who is to say that accepting a wife's need for something more, physically, makes a man weak. And if willing to accept, but not desiring the details and hopeful there is still enough love and reasons to continue the marital relationship, then why not stop where this couple did. What is surprising to me is how some readers react with such vitriol to situations that do not conform to their own moral baggage. After all, this is an erotic literature site, not a church primer for adolescents.

DyspneiicDyspneiicalmost 2 years ago

Meh. 3 stars from me. Your writing is very good. The story was okay just not my bag. I confess I was drawn to your writing by your rather vicious critique of mine. The fact that you have published gives you street cred in my book. I respect your opinion, even if it was nasty and mean.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 1 year ago

What's there is written nicely. But you set us up and...

tralan69ertralan69er10 months ago

unfinished

Not only unfinished but to quote an anonymous comment "Abysmal, nothing more to add."

I believe I understand why you give the type of comments one would expect from a man with an uncurable erectile dysfunction.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Dire, the only way to describe it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous