Attack of the Sand Squid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I . . . said it's . . . a squid, Sue!"

Ethel hissed through gritted teeth. She glared at the creature. It was only partially out of the water, so she had little sense of its size. What she saw looked to be the size of a small boat.

Two huge eyes, possibly larger than her head, even though only their top arc jutted out of the water, rose from what Ethel took to be a large flat body. The eyes were set within thick sockets crowned by bony growths. Nictitating membranes covered their yellow-ringed deep black irises. The furious Ethel traded baleful stares with the creature.

Sue gaped at the creature, albeit her shock battled with her distraction. The creature's tentacles looped in arcs, in and out of the sand. An image appeared to Sue, of the sandworms from Tim Burton's Beetlejuice. She counted four tentacles wrapped around Ethel. One looped around her leg and wrists, terminating at one breast. The another wrapped around her other leg ending at the other breast. Two final tentacles undulated in her aunt's nethers.

Ethel continued to struggle but her exhaustion became evident. Sue found the sight of her aunt strangely erotic. The combination of sweat and oil on her skin, the flexed, tense muscles of her body, and the fierce look on her face, lent Aunt Ethel an Amazonian appeal that so drew Sue years ago.

Ethel looked back on her niece. The tentacle on Sue's pussy slowly moved inward. The "fingers" disappeared between Sue's wet slit, followed by the gold mottled hose.

Sue's eyes widened, her mouth parted, and a gasp hissed out. "Oh! Fuck! What . . . kind of . . . squid . . . is this?!"

"I . . . ugh . . . I . . . don't know! Squids . . . uuughn . . . squids aren't supposed to . . . to do this!"

"Oh God! It's going deeper! Oh! Uuunnghn!"

Sue's body quaked. Her muscles rippled, and spasms raced through her torso. A squirt of cream spritzed out from her pussy. "Fuck! I just came!"

Ethel, feeling an orgasm build herself, acknowledged with a grunt.

It pleased the creature to find not one, but two apes on the beach. They were both promising, the larger one more so, albeit her strength exceeded most. The creature found it fun, in its long life, to play with these smaller mammals. It loved the feel of soft, warm flesh around its tentacles.

The taste of the fluids these apes produced was ambrosia; of course, in order to draw fluids out, something needed to be pumped in. Plus, the problem of keeping apes like these docile and responsive factored. A massage of their erogenous zones worked, but only so far. More needed to be done.

Unbeknownst to Sue and Ethel, the placement of tentacles in their intimate areas served a purpose. The blood vessels were closer to the surface, allowing introduction of various chemicals via tiny stingers on the "fingers".

Said chemicals would cause chemists, scientists, biologists, and corporate pharmacists to stroke out with excitement, were they ever to analyze them.

Sue and Ethel received the benefit of millions of years of evolution, as their bodies flooded with aphrodisiacs and mutagens, used upon countless creatures, from dinosaurs to mammals (including more than a few species of primates).

The milfs moaned in unison as arousal overcame fear and outrage. Ethel, a woman accustomed to making paramours work for her orgasm, shuddered, moaned, and squirted cum onto the sand. The irony of a squid drawing a climax from her hard body was a brief flash, drowned under a wave of lust.

Tentacles weaved in and around the women. Sue gasped as another tentacle dove into her ass.

The "fingers" on the women's melons, with the generous help of specialized chemicals for increased sensitivity and milk production, drew delicious white nectar into the squid's mouths. Lust-flooded Ethel vaguely wondered why the creature kept rolling it's eyes.

The scene on the beach was thus: a beautiful, partly cloudy day. A soft, warm breeze. The pleasant sounds of the surf. The golden sand. The ululating moans and rhythmic grunts of two nude and smooth women, shiny and wet, held by ruby red gold-mottled tentacles around their limbs, milking their melons, and deep-diving into their moist flowers.

"Ooooo!"

"Uuuungh!"

"Mmmmnngh!"

"Ohhhh!"

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!"

"Aaaahhh!"

The sand squid would have loved to play with these apes some more, but it came to this beach for a reason. After all, she had fertilized eggs to deposit, and these two incubators were just about ready.

Ethel was the first to see the lumps. "Oh . . . shit! Sue!"

"Wha . . . what?!"

Ethel, exhausted, even for her, by the struggle with the sand squid, and the overlapping orgasms, had stopped fighting. The reason she stayed upright came from the enormous strength of the squid's tentacles. She could, as such, only watch, helpless, as a train of round lumps made their way through the tentacle, and into her wide, wet pussy.

Sue, recovering from her latest orgasm, felt her tunnel stretch, as if a ball were rolling through its passage. "Ah! Oh . . . fuck! It's . . . putting something . . . inside me!"

"I . . . think . . . uuunnnghn . . . I think it's . . . eggs Sue!"

"Uuuurrrgh! Ugh! Oh fuck! There's more!"

New sensations of soft balls entering her pussy, one by one, squeezing through her tunnel, and entering her womb, brought out a string of grunts and moans from the younger Brown.

The beautiful tropical day crept on. The milfs' bellies grew round and bloated. Milf bodies quivered and quaked; milf mouths moaned and grunted. Sue and Ethel gave up all attempts, and pretense, at resistance. The tentacles were too strong, their bodies buried in orgasms, and their minds drowned in lust.

The older milf, out of the corner of her eye, noticed some tentacle activity in the sand. "Are they digging?"

The sand squid pumped the last of her eggs into the two apes. Once satisfied the women were properly filled, it took steps to protect its investment.

The troughs dug in the sand were filled with a cushion of mucus. Sue and Ethel, their docile bodies flooded with soporifics, were lifted and deposited in the troughs. The sand squid then covered them in a layer of mucus, followed by a layer of sand, to protect them from the sun.

Its task done, the squid settled back just offshore, to keep a watchful eye. The chemicals lowered the women's metabolism, to keep hunger and thirst at bay. The whole incubation should take one or two days; three at the most.

****

Barrett and Rob, both young, handsome, and twenty-one, walked along Pearl Beach. The windsurfing trip, from yesterday, went near perfect. They'd had a fine 'ol time but returned to the island completely bushed; too knackered to hook up with the Yank milfs who'd flirted with them two days ago.

Barrett and Rob agreed: those two were hot. Sure one was at least ten years older, and the other nearly twice their age but, man, they still had the goods.

"And they're probably more experienced too," Barrett said.

"I looked up the older one on the web," Rob added, "She used to be some wrestler and body builder. Used to roller derby too."

"Bloody hell! Damn these Yanks! And they were hot for us!"

The two grads agreed: soon as they rested from the trip, they'd find these milfs and see what came.

They didn't see the women at the bistro but the manager suggested the beach. His reminder of the beach's status as clothing optional brought grins to their faces. "Naked milfs!"

Barrett and Rob were best mates since childhood. Most thought, on looking at them, the two youths were brothers. They had similar builds, slender and athletic. They both sported long, narrow noses, wide mouths with full lips, and broad jaws. The men's heads were crowned by mops of slightly curly hair, albeit Barrett was a towhead while Rob identified as a deep-red ginger.

"You think they're here?" asked Rob.

"Not much to do here 'cept swim, surf, and sunbathe."

They continued on, looking for any sign of the women. The beauty of the beach wasn't lost on the two youths, but they'd surfed other beaches just as scenic.

"Hey Barrett, what's that?"

"Huh?"

"Those big lumps up ahead?"

They sat near the shore, two large lumps of sand.

"Looks like a couple of tourists buried in the sand," Barrett said.

"You think it's them?"

"We could check, but it's probably that Yank clan from Minnesota."

The two men jogged over to the small sand hills. They immediately noticed something amiss.

Clothes, a bikini, a one-piece, and a towel were scattered haphazardly around the beach; tossed as if the women had stripped off for a skinny dip.

Barrett and Rob might be encouraged by the women's adventurousness, except the two in question were half-buried in the sand before them.

"What the bloody fuck is that?" Rob whispered.

Barrett crept to the younger milf. Only her face was visible. A crust of sand covered the rest of her half-buried body.

The reason for the men's apprehension lay in the sculpture-like nature of the sight. This wasn't some woman playfully buried by a child or lover. It was a woman's nude body, covered by a crusted shell of sand, adhering to the curves and contours of her gravid form.

Barrett noted the center of her breasts, larger than he remembered from two days ago. The area around her nipples was darker, more moist than the rest of her body. A closer look revealed beads of milk seeping through the crust.

The milf's gravid belly and swollen breasts, along with her face, were the most prominent parts rising from the sand. Her legs and arms were only faintly visible.

Her face was free of sand but covered with a layer of, it seemed to Barrett, a thick oily or greasy substance, like sunscreen, or Vaseline. Her eyes were closed. Her breasts rose and fell softly.

Barrett shuddered. "This is bloody weird as fuck, mate."

"Damn straight. The big one's the same way."

"What the fuck happened here, Rob? Women don't get like this in just two days."

"Don't know mate. I just know I'm getting the fuck off this beach and finding some help; preferably a doctor, and the Philippine Army."

"That's a bloody fucking good plan, Rob."

Unfortunately, the boys only managed to take a few steps before a forest of tentacles erupted around them.

"Wha . . .?!" Rob gasped just before his body was entangled, along with Barrett. They were both lifted off the beach to view, spreadeagled, a monstrosity out of H.P. Lovecraft.

"Crikey bloody fuck man!" screamed Barrett.

The sand squid held these two intruders above her body, examining them. A quick tug of her "fingers" stripped the scant coverings from their bodies. Ah! Males! How fortuitous!

Rob and Barrett shared looks of mortification to see their boardies stripped and tossed. Their foot sandals were an afterthought. Sue and Ethel, meanwhile, slept oblivious to the boys' screams, in a state of semi-blissful suspended animation.

The squid looked the young apes over. They were useless as incubators but could serve as playthings until her eggs hatched. Their back openings were fun to bury tentacles into, and male semen was very tasty.

"Gaaah! What the fuck they doing?" Rob yelled. The squid's fingers planted on and stroked his cock and balls. Unlike earlier encounters, usually with women, if not self-pleasuring, he wasn't happy to see his donga plump.

"What's it look like, fuckwit?!" Barrett snarled, undergoing similar ministration. "Aaahh! Fucking hell!" Something rammed up his arse. "This thing's buggering us!"

The boys helplessly watched their stroked rigid cocks slowly slide into the tentacle mouths. As with the women, aphrodisiacs flooded their bodies, and the men soon were overwhelmed in arousal.

Sue and Ethel slept peacefully on, as the men's screams turned to gasps, moans, and rhythmic grunts. Sometimes one or the other moaned faintly, perhaps in response to the sounds offshore, or some twinge from within their wombs. The mollusk-driven carnal fest would carry on through the rest of the day, and well into the night.

****

Early the next morning, the golden rays of the rising Pacific sun shone upon an unusual sight: the nude and unconscious bodies of two young men, laying curled on the sand between two equally nude, but sand-covered, women.

None of the quartet made a sound. All quietly slept, dreamless.

The placid silence of the morning broke. It began with soft, but increasing in intensity, breaths from the two women. A rising chorus of moans ululated next.

"Mmmm!"

"Ohhhh!"

"Uunnngh!"

"Aaaahh!"

The two youths slept, oblivious, between the laborious milfs.

The sand shell on the women's bellies cracked. Beneath the sand layer, under the mucus coat, Sue and Ethel's bellies rippled. Their moans slowly turned to grunts and gasps.

"Huff! Huff!"

"Ugh! Uck!"

Suddenly, the sand near the milfs' parted legs grew wet. First Ethel and then Sue's slits gushed water and mucus. Two pussies parted; arrow-shaped creatures, light pink in color and writhing with tentacles, slowly slithered through the slits, onto the sand. Larger tentacles gently picked them up and placed them in the water. Another pair of squidlings squeezed through, and another, and another . . .

The sand squid was pleased. Things had turned out near perfectly, with the exception of the intruding males, and that sorted out well enough.

Ordinarily, a seal or a dolphin, or even a blue whale would suffice for hosting. The water births were easier on the infants (not orcas or sperm whales though, too dangerous).

Dolphins, seals, and blue whales were hard to come by these days. The dolphins wised up, seals were too close to humans, and the whales too hunted. Islands, like this one, containing too few apes to make trouble, offered many opportunities, so long as she could keep a few near the shore.

The moaning milfs birthed ten squid babies each, and expelled the gelatinous remnants of the eggs that housed them.

The sand squid waited until all the squidlets were accounted for, then swam away. The babies dispersed into the ocean. Not all would survive to adulthood. Seals, orca, sperm whales, and sharks lay in the future for many of them. Plus other squid, sand or other species, and the undiscovered horrors and wonders of the deep ocean. The survivors would, like their mother, know instinctively the duties written into their DNA.

As for the mother, it felt no concern for her progeny, nor fear of discovery; millions of years of safeguards were present in the chemicals pumped into the apes. They kept other apes from caution, in case another opportunity arose for her or her children. The remarkable properties of the mucus, for example, would cause heart attacks in biologists, chemists, and cosmeticians had they the opportunity to examine it.

Sue and Ethel returned to unconsciousness, and slept as their bellies smoothed, and the stretch marks vanished. The mucus gave added benefits of removing minor cuts, scars, moles, and other small blemishes (not noticeable before really, if one didn't look closely) from the women's bodies.

The four slept on. The sun climbed higher. Morning slowly brightened towards midday. They lay undisturbed, even by the Scottish pensioners, who stumbled across the sleepers while exploring the beach. Upon seeing the sleeping figures, they quickly scarpered off with knowing smiles on their faces. "The young bucks had some party last night."

Barrett woke first; he woke slowly. Aches and pains pulsed through his body. His ass hurt from the squid reaming. His cock and balls throbbed from the tentacle vacuum pump. His throat hurt from the continuous moans and grunts, and his muscles ached from the overlapping orgasms of yesterday.

Even unconsciousness offered no escape, at first. During the ordeal he'd black out, wake to cum, then black out again. It sucked, fucked, and squeezed cum and climaxes from his body until he went comatose.

He opened his eyes. Rob lay across from him, curled and unconscious. "Fuck, is he dead?" He crawled to his friend and placed two fingers on his neck; a faint pulse. "Wake up Rob," he whispered, shaking his shoulder, "Come on."

Rob's eyes snapped open, "What?! Oh! Ohhh! Bloody hell!" He turned, slowly, on his back and put his hands to his face. "Fuck Barrett! What happened?"

"We got raped by a giant squid, Rob."

There were no other words to describe it. It seemed silly to say, "I don't know."

"Bloody fuck! It really happened didn't it?"

"Yes Rob, it did."

The two young men sat, Rob laying on his back, Barrett kneeling beside him.

"Crikey! The Yanks!" Rob started.

"Oh."

The women were still on their backs, unconscious and covered in sand.

"You wake the big one," Barrett said.

Sue dreamed she and her aunt were in that sushi restaurant in Monterrey, stuffing their pussies with calamari, when one tiny octopus shouted, "Wake up Yank!"

"Gah! Squid billies!" She popped open her eyes to see the worried face of the young Aussie boy gazing at her. In years to come she would look back on that moment. "Considering what happened, that's a nice sight to wake up to." Her first thought, however, was "Aunt Ethel!"

"She's okay, I think. Rob's looking after her."

Sue tried to rise, and immediately fell back down. "Ohhh! I fucking ache everywhere."

"You're not the only one."

Barrett and Sue helped each other to stand. Sue's sand crust sloughed off her body like a cracked egg shell.

"Leave it kid. Look, just go help your friend," Ethel snapped.

Sue couldn't resist a soft chuckle. Her aunt's dismissal of Rob was not surprising. Ethel stood awkwardly. The sand fell off the same as Sue. The two milfs stood, nude and shiny with clear mucus. There were no embarrassed attempts to cover up. Modesty seemed silly at this stage. Sue and Ethel noticed something with the boys, however.

"Um, Barrett? Look down," Sue said, "You too, Rod."

"What? Oh."

The boys had woodies; big ones. Both blushed. "Uh, sorry," Rob apologized.

"I think they were there when we woke," Barrett added.

"Well, I'm not standing here with this gunk on me while you two stay hard. Where's the shower?" Aunt Ethel frowned, "And it better be away from the shore."

Beach showers were for swimmers and surfers, to rinse off salt water and sand. Pearl Beach had several near a boardwalk at the southern arc.

Sue and Ethel had reasons, other than the obvious, to get away from the shore. Their nipples were hard, their pussies wet and, somehow, their arousal didn't seem completely related to Barrett and Rob's presence.

They found the showers soon enough. During the walk, no one mentioned the past two days.

The water was cool. It felt good to wash away the sand and salt. Sue and Ethel helped each other with the mucus. Rob and Barrett rinsed off next to the women. The subsequent occurrence was something none of them could understand. It just happened.

It was something unlikely, given the recent harrowing events; the last act the four should have thought, much less perform.

Sue, Ethel, Rob, and Barrett could not have known the potency of the chemicals still coursing through their bodies. Nor of their long-lasting effects. As such, their libidos were boosted into overdrive.

No one knew what started it. The sight of water cascading down nude, wet bodies; virile young men on one side, mature sexy women on the other. The white hot sexual tension charging up the shower.

Hands, male and female, touched each other's bodies, washing at first, rendering some assistance to remove sand, salt, and slime. They moved to breasts and torsos, and then lower. Soon lips were pressed together, with tongues in opposite mouths. The lips slipped to nipples, the hands to breasts. Soon cocks entered pussies, then mouths, then anuses, and then pussies again.