All Comments on 'Attorney Liaison'

by Martins

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Gotcha!!!!!

Boy is he going to have fun trying to do a major C Y A.

Needless to say he didn't do his homework on his competition but she did.

Still a cute story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
want more

good story, but too short pls write more stores add more build up and dnt make it so easy and simple

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sweet memories

Your story was so real for me. It brought back memories of getting to the hotel the night before an important negotiations meeting, spending the night with a very attractive young lady and then meeting her again the next morning as the PA to the CEO I was to negotiate with.

I enjoyed your story - please write some more.

lust_4_ulust_4_uover 16 years ago
Fun Story

Even tho I knew the outcome before too long, it was a fun and well written story! Sometimes short and hot is what we need and this fit the bill! thanks for writing and look forward to more stories from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not as well done...

The ending was too telegraphed for the story to end where it did. It is implied that she knew who he was, and it is implied that she planned to use it to her advantage. OTOH you have her in the same clothes she wore the night before and her hair pulled into a bun, which implies she wasn't able to get home in time to change. A nice play on the "walk of shame," and a nice play one words with her greeting. However, since you telegraphed the ending, I think you should have taken the story further.

<p>

I expect better from you, even the sex was uninspired.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 6 years ago
Good Memories

Reminds me of my first affair...a young lawyer. I thought it was a one night stand...but we became lovers for over ten years. 5 Stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous