All Comments on 'AU Ch. 05'

by FangsAnarchy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
cliffgirl08cliffgirl08about 12 years ago
Just not fair

This chapter was so sad it made me cry. I'm glad that Don't Ask Don't Tell has been abolished, but it's going to take a long time to reverse the descirimination. Gay marriage and all its benefits should be legal in all 50 states.

butter_bugsbutter_bugsabout 12 years ago

So sad!

I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter!

canndcanndabout 12 years ago
Heartbreaking

Wow, that was freakin heartbreaking. I hope you don't continue to kill us by having Maddox's news blow Mark away and make him run. I don't trust Trista. She's selfish as they come, willing to give up her kid then wanting Maddox to come and take care of her when she'll leave him the second she's done giving birth!

You really got me teared up with that story. I can't imagine having to wait so long to see the man you love and put up with such abuse. Then to have him go to war and not be able to depend on getting any info unless he wrote and the worry if he didn't! To be depending on seeing him again and find out he's gone in the paper! Sadly it probably reflects the lives of so many people with the 'don't ask, don't tell' policy. You really wrote a good chapter despite it being very, very sad. I hope you don't torture us too much as it goes on with his relationship with Maddox. Like Justin, I have to wonder why he would tell his roommate and not Maddox though. You have to answer that question for us, as it is a bad sign for their relationship in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
That Was A Tearjerker!!

.....

divalisciouskimdivalisciouskimabout 12 years ago
awawwwww

Wow that was touching..i thought noah broke his heart..well he did but in a way different way than what I was picturing...great chapter, full of heart and soul...gives a better perspective on Mark and where he is coming from..builds him as a character and gives him more life..anywayzz cant wait to read chapter 6...hopefully really soon :)

rewski84rewski84about 12 years ago
Thank you

There are many parts of your story that hit home for me, from both Noah's and Mark's perspective. In helping create a vent for me to release what I so often keep inside (as I write this through a haze of tears), thank you. This is a beautiful story, and I do look forward to reading the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Wonderful story! So achingly sad, in parts....my eyes filled with tears. great characterisation, pathos, emotion etc. Superb! thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing and heart breaking

I love this story. I'm glad we finally know exactly what happened with Mark and Noah. I can't wait for chapter 6, hopefully by then I'll stop crying from the heart break this chapter caused. Thank you for this story can't wait for more.

le8mebeele8mebeeabout 12 years ago
lovely

the chapter is amazing as always...just stretch it out a bit...its very fast paced and seems to miss out on details...consider it..

Love

*L*

JasperBlazeJasperBlazeabout 12 years ago
Oh My God

I love this chapter, as I was reading towards the end I felt tears going down what a beautiful chapter I hope we see more soon

:)

JB

WittePietWittePietabout 12 years ago
Very good but..

..you need to slow down! Lots of superb plot, but you're rushing the lovely story! Slow down, give more detail, make your chapters longer. Still five stars though.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 12 years ago
Unanymous agreement

It was a great chapter and put the Noah and Mark life into perspective. I cried also but agree would have loved it to be a bit longer and in depth.. can't wait for chapter 6

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

i have lost complete intrest in this story. its a fucking joke.? how many stories have you got going on here. its fucking complecated.....this is to much fucking babys pregnant etc this is a gay story or so i thought..its like some thing from a barbara cartland novel.? fuck you ruined my day

lonleylucaslonleylucasabout 11 years ago
i love this story

i think its wonderful unlike some people i get what this means and i think its fantastic please continue writing

Jimmy410Jimmy410over 10 years ago
Omg

I am loving the stories. They are amazing. The last part about Noah has made me cry, the emotion and pain. I love the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hooked

I'm loving this story.

But, are you sure you have an editor that actually reads your stories? They are chock full of grammar errors and misspellings. It's distracting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous