All Comments on 'AU Ch. 06'

by FangsAnarchy

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
LastofmykindLastofmykindabout 12 years ago
love it!

Hey sweet thannnng!

Why didnt you tell me this was up? Also why must your writing be so amazing?

Hurry up for the next part! I cant wait!

le8mebeele8mebeeabout 12 years ago
*****

not able to rate it right not...some prob with the site..but just saying that i'd rate it 5 stars...

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 12 years ago
Damn stars a 5 too

You did fine and it is good that Mark had time to sort himself out and deal with Noah and the Maddox issue, Cassie is a great friend can't wait for what is next

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08about 12 years ago
Love the calmed down, slower chapters

It's starting to come together, so this is really good, sex or not.

VampWriterVampWriterabout 12 years ago
Perfect!

You have real talent, and the pace is perfect, even if it is excruciating to wait. Keep up the amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent plot, but....

Enjoyed your story. But your editor does not seem to be excellent at syntax... Would you please at least have a proof-reader? Table manor (for *table manner)??? Loose (as a verb for *lose*)???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Too slow

Look at chapter 1 now chapter 6, your characters haven't changed one iota, you just keep creating artificial barriers for them to behave in exactly the same boring way every time. The story is about them but it is very repetitive. If that is a metaphor you are using for life, so be it. Otherwise, develop their characters, we know more about Cassie since chapter one. Maddox and Mark are still exactly the same and the things that were wrong with this story then are still wrong now because of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Best Chapter

Don't know what Anon 'Too Slow' is on about. This in a way is how it should have been from the start. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Anon doesn't understand these are damaged souls. It takes time for the wound to heal and to trust again. Thank god you haven't rushed this for a quick sex fix! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Mhmm

Since you have the other parts i think you should upload them, like NOW!!! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee for me!!! Your biggest fan!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I can wait but...

This is a wonderfully romantic story, and I love it. You are doing a great job and although I don't want to wait for the next installment, I will; you need to be true to yourself and the story and do it right, I love the characters, especially Mark's vulnerability; Maddox's responsibility - doing right by the child rocks; and the caring shown by Justin, Todd and Cassie - no one could ask for more caring friends. I can even empathize with Trissta, for Maddox's benefit anyways. Thank you.

canndcanndabout 12 years ago

im glad cassie shed light on it so they both didn't keep not being clear with one another. Why didn't maddox hear him say 'you'll be one big gay family' and correct the misconception.somehow? Justin is trouble. don't like him. I hope mark just sucks it up and don't torture us by him being with another man when mark tries to find him. i don't believe as a character that someone so afraid to love again could overcome that. I love cassie! it was mean to leave it off there so i hope you post again soon and get them to talk!

roughboy18roughboy18about 12 years ago
Very emotional chapter

Heartbreaking. But at least there's hope at the end that Maddox and Mark will get back together. Looking forward to seeing how you resolve this.

And dammit! Lit is not letting me vote. I promise I'll come back and vote as soon as I can. *****

WittePietWittePietabout 12 years ago
Also can't rate the story...

But it's good. I like the way it is developing. But as already pointed out, a few serious errors of spelling and grammar have escaped editing. I like stories that are long-drawn-out and convoluted, indeed I write them myself, and all your characters are wonderful creations. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More Please...

I can't wait to see how all of this is resolved.

big1986mamabig1986mamaalmost 12 years ago

can't wait to find out what will happen next looking forward to the next chapter

XeoheliosXeoheliosalmost 12 years ago
.

It may have taken me 4 hours, with a lot of this end distractions, but I am falling in love with your story! please come back soon with the other chapters. the waiting is torture!

BitchWhoMadBitchWhoMadover 5 years ago
5 stars

BEST damn story I've read on this site in MONTHS. Thank You for showing off your talent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I get that Mark is feels guilty about leaving Noah in his past, but his reaction to Maddox’s news was so reactive and overly dramatic. He made assumptions about Madd staying with Trissta, about leaving Mark to raise his family, about being too naive and trusting to believe the baby is his…. Yet he stormed off, saying hateful, hurtful things to Maddox without hearing him out and giving him a chance to explain. All while hiding his own secrets. Mark was devastated and 18 or 19 when he promised Noah’s memory he’d never love again. That was a youthful intention that was vowed in haste and despair so he needs to realize that he can’t ruin his life and future happiness by holding to that. I know Madd will be the type of man to forgive Mark, but Mark has really been a huge asshole to him.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

Best chapter yet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous