Au Pair Delight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bkat
Bkat
64 Followers

After a Saturday filled with chores and time with the kids the four of us finally jumped in the Cherokee about 4PM. Each of the ladies wore sundresses over their bathing suits. Since my sundress was in the wash, I chose to wear a pair of shorts and a tee shirt figuring I could slip into my bathing suit there!

We had a lively 35 minute trip over the bridge and onto the Cape. The mood was festive. It was a very warm afternoon with nary a breeze. When I cranked up the oldies, Jan and I learned just how universal and popular American music is as Charlize and Rene knew all the lyrics to everything from the Beach Boys to BTO to The Four Seasons.

The estate was spectacular. Cape Cod, an escape for the rich and famous from NY and Boston featured many stately mid twentieth century architectural gems. This one ranked right up there with the best of them. The property behind the spacious pool cascaded all the way down to the bay. The pool area was surrounded by maples, red oaks and elms.

Melanie met us after we parked the jeep and ushered us into the house to show us around and to introduce us to Jack and Jean, her host parents. We seemed to connect very well. They both worked in the financial district in Boston and since they drove past our exit every time they headed to the Cape, we talked about intercepting them one evening to have dinner.

After meeting them we found a great corner near the pool just far enough from the band to hear ourselves think. A server came by with a frosty punch and some snacks and we were officially in party mode. Off came the girl's cover-ups, suntan lotion was liberally applied and I found myself a very lucky guy, flanked by three beautiful and curvaceous women.

The food was great and we enjoyed mingling among the hundred and fifty or so people that were there. Jack, Jean and Melanie came by just after dinner and we enjoyed exchanging stories about our kids and our au pairs. We agreed that inviting the girls to help with the kids was one of the best decisions we ever made, as parents. We also bemoaned the fact that each of the girl's visas would run out after Christmas, necessitating looking for new au pairs for next year.

As the sun set and the moon rose, the band cranked up the dance music. We danced to everything from Creedence to Maroon Five. Jan and I enjoyed some intimate moments as we relived our high school days dancing to Color My World and Proud Mary.

A bit later when another down tempo favorite, Under the Boardwalk began, I tapped Charlize on the shoulder and invited her to join me. We moved pretty well together and the closeness gave us three or four minutes to talk. I took a chance and whispered to her that she looked very nice. She said thanks and gave my hand a squeeze. I said, "Charlize, last Saturday was really exciting and you and Jan were amazing."

She chuckled, "I know!"

I joked back, "Oh really."

Then she became a bit more serious and said, "Bob, you guys were amazing- amazing with me and amazing with each other. I hope that isn't the only time we enjoy each other like that."

I said, "You are very sweet. I too hope we can party together, again but I want to ensure that our friendship is never compromised. Let's promise each other that."

She gave me a hug and her warm smile just about melted me. As the song was ending she asked me to please dance with Rene.

I said, "ok," joking that Jan and I would both welcome getting to know her better.

Later that evening I engineered the chance to spend some time with Rene. We eventually got a chance to sway to Under the Dock of the Bay, an old Otis Redding classic. She was a very good dancer even after an evening of margaritas. Little was said but our bodies made contact in all of the right places. I was confident that I'd get an opportunity to know that body better!

At nearly 1:30 we packed it in. We sought out Jack and Jean exchanging warm handshakes as we expressed our gratitude for the invite. We talked about getting families together and exchanged phone numbers and emails.

The ride back was pretty quiet; we had all had a pretty big dose of sun and fun. At that point, I think we were all looking forward to a good night's sleep.

****

Rene and Charlize were pretty tired when they got back to the house. They chatted about the day for a while before showering. Rene shared her thoughts about Bob and Jan. She told Charlize that she loved their energy and impressed upon her how lucky they both were to have great sponsor parents. Charlize told her about the family she was briefly with before joining Bob and Jan. The husband always seemed to be leering at her and his wife had taken notice. It created a very uncomfortable and potentially unhealthy situation. She was glad she had spoken with her coordinator about the situation. It would have been a very long year had she stayed with them.

Rene thanked Charlize for asking Bob to dance with her.

"I loved it," she said. "Both he and Jan are really sweet and both of them are hot; I just hadn't noticed. And yes, Bob is very well endowed; I could have danced all night against him!"

Charlize laughed and said, "You need some sleep, girl."

****

Next morning dawned early as the kids were up at the crack of dawn. I promised that I would take them to the water park if they were good for the babysitter the night before so they were looking to collect on that promise. Jan wanted to catch up around the house so I was going to take them by myself; I must have been crazy when I volunteered for that.

****

After Bob left, Jan finished the cleaning and did the shopping for the week. When she returned Rene and Charlize were catching some rays in the backyard. Since Bob and the kids wouldn't be back for a couple more hours and the deck area had 100% privacy they slipped out of their tops.

When Jan got home she packed away the groceries put on her suit and joined the girls outside. When she slid the double chaise over near the girls so she could get out of any shade she stretched out.

Within seconds, Rene chided, "Hey this is a topless beach, no tops allowed?"

Jan turned beet red and laughed, "Believe it or not, I've never done this topless, before."

"Well, as you Americans say, 'there's no time like the present time."

"Ok, ok it's not like I haven't wanted to enjoy the sun on my tits"

Jan reached back and unhooked the top letting it fall to her waist revealing her breasts and very taut nipples, so taut that she was a little embarrassed. Her arm went reflexively to cover up and the girls laughed. They reminded her that in Europe, especially Scandinavia, girls were very comfortable seeing each other nude.

Jan complied but was visibly turned on by the scene. Her clit hardened and drops of moisture appeared between her legs. She closed her eyes and hoped the sun would dry the area before anyone noticed.

They noticed! Charlize nudged Rene motioning for her to move to the double chaise alongside Jan.

Charlize and Rene sat down on the chaise, one on each side of Jan. Charlize then kissed Jan softly on the lips, waking her from her nap. Jan returned the kiss sliding her tongue along Charlize's. Rene reached over and stroked Jan's breasts with one hand allowing the other one to move down to her glistening crotch. Jan moaned in pleasure as Charlize's kisses probed deeper and Rene's hand squeezed Jan's nipple between her thumb and index finger. Charlize broke off the kiss and headed south to Jan's pussy. She slipped off Jan's bottom and began suckling her lips and clit. Rene continued working on Jan's breasts taking both of them to a an extremely stimulated state. Jan, who had never experienced another woman pleasuring her, totally gave in, closing her eyes and allowing the physical pleasure to wash over her. Within minutes, Charlize had brought her to the first of several delicious orgasms. She took her higher and higher with each lick of her tongue. Rene, gave in to her lust, moving behind Charlize to suck and finger her pussy. After Jan came the third time she broke away from Charlize moving between Rene's legs. She pushed Rene's bikini bottom to the side and slowly slid two fingers into her soaking and apparently aching pussy. The three of them enjoyed each other for almost another half hour. Finally, after exchanging warm kisses they collapsed next to each other on the chaise.

Minutes later, Rene, acting as the "class clown" starting singing "Afternoon Delight" in Swedish.

They laughed until they hurt, then spent another hour collecting some more afternoon rays before Bob and the kids would get home.

****

I returned just after 6. The kids and I brought a couple of pizzas back and the seven of us chowed down. Jan, Charlize and Rene ate like they had missed three days of meals. When I asked them what they had been up to, they looked at each other until Charlize chimed in, "That's for us to know and for you to find out!"

"Really," I said.

Jan was quiet and cuddly after Rene left and Charlize went up to her suite for the night. We watched "Despicable Me" with the kids before crashing for the night. When I asked if everything was ok, she smiled gave me a warm kiss and said, "Never better." That piqued my curiosity but she drifted off to sleep before I could get anything out of her.

We both went in opposite directions to work the next morning. She was in a great mood and when she said goodbye to Charlize, I sensed an even stronger connection between the two of them.

That night, after the kids went to sleep she told me about the shenanigans on the deck from the day before. She knew the tryst would excite me but she was also careful to make sure that I wasn't jealous or turned off by what had occurred. I loved that she had tossed her inhibitions aside and that she was enjoying new boundaries.

Weeks passed without additional physical contact with Charlize or Rene. With three children and full-time jobs, the weekends flew by. The sexual energy didn't wane; it was just hard to engineer an evening that we could all enjoy together.

Jan got a call from Eileen about a week later. Eileen asked us if we would like to watch their kids the last week of August in exchange for them watching ours another weekend. They were going to a wedding in NYC and wanted a romantic weekend sans kids. We jumped at the idea when Eileen offered us their cottage in Lenox for Labor Day weekend while she watched our kids.

Jan and I were excited about getting away, especially without the kids. We also thought that this would be the opportunity to invite Charlize along. Western Massachusetts was beautiful that time of year and she had never been outside of the Boston metro. We thought we could take her to Stockbridge to see the Norman Rockwell Museum, to Tanglewood to hear Carole King perform the season ending concert and, to explore Great Barrington, one of our favorite New England towns.

Adding the possibility that the three of us might find ourselves entwined with each other one night by the fireplace increased anticipation for the long weekend.

****

Charlize called Rene the moment she heard about the long weekend. She knew Rene had the entire weekend off because Jack and Jean were headed to their parents' house with their kids. She was looking forward to a weekend in Boston but when Charlize asked her if she'd be interested in visiting Lenox she asked about the sleeping arrangements.

Charlize said, "I think there are four bedrooms so there will be plenty of room for you."

Rene laughed and chortled,"I didn't mean are there enough bedrooms for each of us, I meant could we all get together in one?"

Charlize countered, "Just how horny are you?"

Rene said as a matter of fact, "Horny enough to want two other woman and one hot guy all at the same time."

Charlize laughed, "Yikes, I better make sure you can tag along."

****

Next morning while Jan and Charlize were sitting in the kitchen sipping their morning coffee, Jan answered Charlize's question about whether Rene could join them for the weekend "Of course, she's invited, Charlize, she's always welcome."

Charlize said, "It sounds as if there are some great attractions, there. Thank you so much for inviting us." She hesitated and then asked, "Do you think there will be an opportunity to party, as well?"

"What kind of parting are you thinking of, Charlize? Perhaps I can do some research on clubs."

Charlize smiled with a coy look and offered, "I'm thinking of a different kind of party, perhaps a private one in the bedroom."

Jan nearly choked on her coffee. She got up walked around to the other side of the kitchen table and gave Charlize a warm hug and a deep kiss.

"I think Bob and I would like that kind of party a lot. Are you telling me Rene wants to get to know Bob, too?"

Charlize answered, "Yes, very much. Ever since the party at Jean and Jack's house, she hasn't stopped talking about him; she's not out to get in the way of what you guys have; I just think she wants to expand on the play we had when we were sunning"

Jan said, "Bob with the three of us. Something tells me he'd accept that invitation. I guess you and I will have to do some party planning, Charlize!"

****

Jan gave me a heads up that Rene would be tagging along on our upcoming weekend. I pretended to sound concerned but that was lost on Jan. She just told me not to worry about anything as she and Charlize were taking care of the weekend details.

As the weekend approached, my anticipation was off the scale. I was headed for Lenox with Jan and two other beautiful, desirable women. Planning for the weekend included ticket purchases for the lawn at Tanglewood and at least one dinner reservation at one of our favorite restaurants in Great Barrington. Little was said beyond that.

The week before, we watched Ted and Eileen's kids. They were, as always very well behaved. Billy and Lindsey were the same ages as our kids so they always found plenty to do.

Leading up to the Labor day weekend, Jan and I had some great evenings in our bedroom. Little was said about the arrangements but the potential of adding a third or a fourth partner to the equation in Lenox had us tingling in anticipation. I had a feeling some plotting and planning was occurring behind my back but I was up for it; after all, nothing about the summer, so far had been disappointing!

Rene and Charlize climbed into the back seat. The ride on the Masspike to the Berkshires is one of the most scenic on the east coast. The James Taylor lyrics that speak to "riding the turnpike from Stockbridge to Boston ' underline the natural beauty of the region. It was a quiet ride as they each wore a set of ear buds. I held Jan's hand for much of the trip and we chatted about work, family issues, our workouts and plans for dinner when we got there. We arrived about 7PM. The restaurant we chose, was crazy busy so we didn't get to the house until nearly 9:30. Plans for next day included the Rockwell Museum and a shopping trip to Great Barrington followed by dinner at Bizen. We'd do a picnic dinner on the lawn at the concert, Sunday night.

We woke up to a rainy Saturday morning. It was a good thing that we planned to spend much of the day in Stockbridge at the Museum. We got there mid morning and enjoyed the exhibits and then lunch at The Stockbridge Inn. Following that, we did a bit of window shopping in Lenox. We capped the afternoon off with ice cream and a fribble at Friendly's. After that, we headed back to the house to crash before showering and dressing for dinner.

I sensed something was up when we got back to the house. I was "instructed" to dress up and to look sexy.

I said, "Really, what do you have in mind?"

The three of them looked at each other and then Jan piped in, "Use your imagination."

Guys don't dress up to look sexy, I thought, so I had to dress down. I'd wear my linen pants with the tan thong Jan had bought me online, months earlier.

The shower was hot and steamy. When I exited it, Jan stripped down and moved around me, cautioning me, not to touch. Hmmm, I thought. I secretly slipped on the thong, thinking what guy wears these things? I was surprised that it put things pretty much front and center, though! After hitching up my pants I added a Tommy Bahama shirt that, from my perspective looked like it belonged in a Hawaiian luau. But, since Jan bought it for me, and she said it looked good, I slipped it on. I spritzed on a little St. Bart's cologne, brushed my hair and I was ready to go.

It was a good thing we didn't have reservations until 8PM because it was some time before all three of them appeared. It was worth the wait, though.

Rene looked amazing in 4 inch heels and a maxi dress that accentuated her long, tall physique. She made up her hair in high bun which served to show off her graceful neck. Charlize appeared next. Her look was very elegant as she too wore a maxi dress, one that did little to hide her gorgeous ass. She was braless and the light silken fabric hugged her breasts beautifully. At that point I was pretty happy that the thong kept me nicely in place. Jan joined us a couple of minutes later. She was stunning, wearing the white crochet dress she had purchased that day in Lenox. It wasn't overtly revealing but it hugged very inch of her toned body. I guessed that there wasn't much on underneath.

She walked over to me, gave me a big wet kiss and said, "That is for smelling so good."

She then said, "It's time for a group picture. Charlize and Rene come on over here."

They surrounded me each planting a kiss on me, at once as Charlize snapped the selfie.

"Time to eat, ladies," Jan announced.

We headed to Bizen, an oriental restaurant that had a great feel and a menu of delectable appetizers and entrees. To our surprise, they made pretty good margaritas, too so it wasn't long before we were pretty lit.

I was feeling like the luckiest guy in the world dining with three beautiful, young, sexy women. My sense of anticipation was growing as their seemed to be a very carnal theme to the dinner banter. At one point, Jan reached over sliding her hand from my knee up to my crotch, whispering "I'd love to wrap my lips around that bulge, right now, right here"

Rene and Charlize seemed to have had a great day. The Rockwell Museum was like nothing they had previously experienced and the shopping had been unique as it was a contrast between rural, pastoral Western Massachusetts with the coastal, urban and suburban greater Boston they had gotten to know. Dinner was somewhat of a uniques experience, as well. Neither of them had tried much in the way of sushi and/or asian cuisine before.

With the Rene and Charlize sitting across from me in the booth, it was difficult to keep my eyes off them. They were very animated and a joy to be with. We really hit the jackpot when Charlize joined our family and it was neat to spend time with Rene, as well.

It was still pretty early when I paid the check for dinner so we decided we'd walk up and down the main drag in Great Barrington hoping we might find some music on a Saturday night. We ducked into a bar that people were spilling out of and ordered four beers. Charlize and Rene started out dancing together but they weren't together for long, as what looked like a set of twin brothers broke in and asked them to dance with them. Jan and I enjoyed watching the two salivating over their dance partners. Before too long they were back at our booth chattering over their experiences with their two suiters. Charlize and Rene both asked me to dance before we left. Both dances moved down tempo and I had the opportunity to hold each of them.

Charlize and I danced to "Love Someone." As we moved to the sensual beat she slid her hands down to my butt, gave me a little squeeze and joked, "Thanks Dad for dinner and a great day."

Bkat
Bkat
64 Followers