Au Pair Delight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I answered, "You are very welcome; we love having you as friends and family members."

When Rene and I danced to the Rihanna hit "Stay" she and I seemed very close both physically and emotionally. She thanked me for asking her to join us for the weekend and asked me to thank Jan, as well. She said she really had a good situation with her sponsor parents but it paled in comparison to the "warmth" she felt when she was with us. She reached up and gave me a big hug and kiss.

When we got back to the house, none of us seemed in a hurry to head to bed. Jan connected her iPhone to the dock and before long we were bouncing from James Taylor to Jason Mraz to Jan's favorite, Shania Twain.

Before long, as if on cue the three of them got up and headed for the kitchen, at least that's where I thought they went. Minutes later, they returned with devilish grins.

Jan spoke first, "I'm hot; I think I'd like to get out of this dress."

With that announcement she rolled up her dress to her waist and then pulled it over her head leaving her wearing just her necklace and earrings!

Charlize and Rene smiled, then, following Jan's lead, stood up and pulled their dresses up and over their heads. I was speechless. Standing before me were three beautiful naked females.

Charlize looked even more fantastic than she had looked in our bed weeks earlier. She had a beautifully toned and tanned body. Her breasts were perfectly shaped and her sex was framed by a triangle of wispy blonde hair. Her butt was round and very inviting. Her nipples were pointed and hard.

Since I had never seen Rene naked my eyes pored over her quickly- about as quickly as my cock stood up! She was striking, nubile at just over 6 feet tall and although very slim, her breasts and hips were in perfect proportion. Her nipples were light in color and they were long and erect. She was hot.

Before I could say anything, Charlize moved toward me putting her hand out and announcing, "It's time for you to join us; you have way too many clothes on."

Rene walked behind me unbuttoning my shirt and Charlize knelt as she began loosening my belt. As Rene slid my shirt down off my shoulders Charlize shimmied my pants down and off. I was left with my thong in place for only as long as it took Jan to exclaim, "I have been wondering about what you had on, all night. It's time to free that thing."

With that pronouncement she slid both hands behind me, looping two fingers inside the back string and then sliding the thong off. Jan piped in,"Now, we can really start the party."

I was straight up and oozing pre cum. My head was spinning and I didn't know what to do or say. Jan pushed me down on the sofa. She knelt on the floor and licked the end of my cock clean. In a muffled voice, she said, "I love that taste."

Charlize and Rene nestled in on the sofa on each side of me. Charlize mouthed one of my nipples with her hot wet tongue sending shivers through me from head to toe. Rene, rolled to her left circling much of my cock with her right hand. As she did, she kissed me very deeply rolling her tongue deep inside my welcoming mouth. Her mouth was electric; she may not have fucked many guys but somewhere along the line she had become an expert with her tongue.

Jan had slipped out of the room for a second. She returned with some bean bag pillows and some blankets. She then extended her hand toward Charlize taking her from the sofa to one of the bean bags on the floor. Within thirty seconds their hands were everywhere and their lips were locked in a deep sensual kiss. Within another thirty seconds I lost track of them as Rene sucking on my tongue took my mind and body elsewhere. She broke off the kiss and whispered in my ear that she had wanted to make love to me ever since Charlize had told her about that Saturday night.

I said, "You are very beautiful and hot; I have been thinking about what it would be like to be with you, too."

She smiled and thrust her tongue inside my mouth, again. After that kiss her mouth had other ideas. We were still on the sofa. She moved down to my cock while still sitting next to me. I reached over with both hands on her hips and flipped her up so both of her legs were resting on the top of the sofa kneeling upside down on the sofa and my shoulders. She gasped and so did I as the motion forced her to just about swallow me when she found herself upside down. She sputtered and came up gasping for a little air. I'd have laughed but my mouth was busy doing other things.

She was very wet and tasted of a sweet dusting powder. When my tongue slipped inside her, she moaned, squeezing her legs together assuring I didn't lose contact with her. I moved to her lips and clit. I sensed she was really close to orgasm so I used my hands to spread her cheeks to gain even better access. As I did she spasmed crying out. I kept my tongue against her clit as she came in waves.

When I eased up on the pressure she rolled back down kneeling on the sofa.

She turned and said, "How would you like me, now? Do you want me to finish what I was doing with my mouth or do you want to be inside of me?"

I said, "What would you like, baby?"

She replied, "I have been dreaming of having you deep inside of me. Charlize said you were big and she was certainly telling the truth. Please take me, please take me."

I moved my hips closer to the edge of the sofa. She straddled me with both of her knees on either side of my legs with her breasts brushing against my face and lips. She remained in that position for a very short time before she reached down to guide my cock to her slit. She was way up on her knees when she started.When the head of my cock was just inside her, she sunk down but only an inch or two. At that point I thought she was going to tease me taking me in only small increments but I was dead wrong. She rose up one more time and, then just let her legs absorb all of her height taking all 9 inches of me in one deep dive. She screamed out in pleasure and I let out a deep guttural moan. My cock was in heaven. Although she took the entire length and girth, her pussy was like a vice grip around me. After taking a moment to get used to being so full, she began moving up and down rhythmically. For me, it was as if each stroke was the first entry. The grip that surrounded my cock was perfect. She had cum multiple times when she was sitting on my face so I hoped she was ready to cum again, soon. I was progressing toward climax very quickly.

After another dozen or so trips up and down my cock she threw her head back and added side to side motion somehow fondling my cock even better. My hands found her cheeks and I spread them allowing me access to her anus. When I rimmed it, very lightly with my left hand it seemed like every muscle in her body surrounded me. She and I moaned in pleasure as I shot deep inside of her- over and over. We came so hard and so loud that the next thing I heard was muffled laughter, coming from Charlize and Jan on the beanbag.

I looked over at them and they were entwined in the 69 position lapping at each other's pussy. For two women who had only recently experienced another women's sexuality they seemed quite into each other.

I remained inside Rene until I lost my length. We kissed briefly but hugged each other for much longer. We had gone beyond a just a sexual experience. She was a warm, sensual and giving lover, one that would make any guy feel really special. I cherished the intimate moment.

Jan and Charlize played together for a few more minutes. They rolled off each other and cuddled on one of the cushions, each sipping their glass of wine. Rene and I held each other while viewing the waning moments of Charlize's and Jan's lustful encounter. An exciting and beautiful night had come to an end for the four of us.