Au Pair Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bkat
Bkat
64 Followers

I settled down in a chair next to the bed marveling at what I was seeing. I sat in the nearby chair and took in Charlize's naked body for the first time. She did have a SI Swimsuit Edition body! She was lithe and nubile with an all over Nordic tan that accentuated her perfectly formed breasts. Her nipples were small but they were surrounded by half-dollar sized areola and they were lit up. Her pussy was framed by silky light blonde hair and her ass was picture perfect.

As Jan continued probing Charlize's slit with her tongue getting her ready for something much bigger, I struggled to contain my arousal; the two of them looked amazing.

When Jan's tongue and fingers brought Charlize to a purring climax Jan motioned me onto the bed, telling me to lie on my back so Charlize could lower herself onto my cock. Charlize smiled and said, "I'd like that as deep as I can manage." She nuzzled up on all fours smiling up at me and took my cock in both her hands. After a number of strokes with her right hand she kissed it and slid it in her mouth as far as she could. Her mouth was luscious and, as she took more and more my balls started to constrict as my arousal began to peak. After what seemed like an eternity she pulled back with a pop. She smiled and asked if that felt as good to me as it did to her; I just smiled and shook my head affirmatively.

She shimmied up the bed and positioned herself above my cock. Taking it with one hand she used it to play with herself by sliding it side to side against her clit and swollen pussy lips. A minute later she placed it between her very hot and wet pussy lips, cooing in satisfaction as she took the first inch or two. She paused and said, "I'm ready for all of you." Slowly, lower and lower, deeper and deeper she took it all in. I placed my thumb above her pubic bone and applied a little pressure and slid my finger against her clit making sure I was hitting all of the right spots.

Jan watched, her fingers lightly touching her engorged clit as Charlize changed her pace from long and slow strokes to frantic up and down and side-to-side movements. She reached for my hands and moved them to her nipples. I caressed them as she leaned back about to cum. I gave them a twist and then a firm squeeze. Within minutes her pussy contracted around my cock in a vice grip and she let out a moan, low at first followed by one that shattered the silence. A second wave washed over her and with that I began to spurt deep inside of her. She maintained a beautiful rhythm giving me the pleasure of letting everything go. She then sighed and collapsed next to me.

Jan joined us minutes later first snuggling up against me then repositioning herself to gently lick the remaining juices from my cock. She moved back up the bed and kissed me passionately. As she did I slid my left hand between her thighs and began twirling her clit between my index and forefinger. Although she had not had any cock so far she was extremely hot and wet. Fortunately, it wasn't long before I regained my erection. She whispered in my ear, "please fuck me hard and deep." I got on my knees and entered her. I began slowly moving deeper and deeper. Charlize quickly moved up the bed resting Jan's head between her outstretched legs. She leaned forward pulling each of Jan's legs far enough over her head that her butt was off the bed. That provided me with the deepest penetration I'd ever felt.

I'd plunge in all the way and then slowly pull out leaving just the tip contacting her engorged and pulsing clit. That drove her crazy and she cried out "Fuck me harder." I leaned forward giving her a kiss and began the deepest hardest fucking she ever experienced. As she climaxed the second time she squeezed my balls and I lost it.

I kissed both of them affectionately as I slid off Jan. They snuggled up against me, Jan behind me and Charlize in front as we drifted off to sleep.

Bkat
Bkat
64 Followers
12