Auctioned Housewife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I am so ready, so very ready. I need a master to take me, and make me his,' she moaned.

***

Jack waited outside the rear of the warehouse. A large truck was backed up against a loading bay, with boxes and chairs being loaded. Only one bidder was allowed at a time, so as to maintain anonymity. The gates opened, his paper work was checked, and he drove in. A van had been hired for the special occasion. He drove it, as he could hardly let a delivery driver see his wife wearing nothing but cuffs.

Judging by the last few days at home, he figured she would be in such a state, she wouldn't care how he collected her. He again worried if he could perform to her expectations. She had promised not to be too demanding. Before they left the house this morning, she promised to be his sex slave. She would be his to command, and she would obey his every whim.

He opened the door as the security guy approached. Jack creased his brow wondering what was going on.

'The cage is the slave's request,' the big guy stated.

'Oh!' was all Jack could say.

This was unexpected. Barbara had always been a determined and self willed person, so being delivered in a small cage was strange. The humble beginning to their weekend must be her idea of committing to it. She was always one to throw herself into a project, so maybe this was a gesture, to show she really was his sex pet.

It was a long drive home, and she wouldn't see the luxury van. He wondered if he should get her out now, as it would be a waste of the rental if she didn't get to ride in comfort. Inside it was discreetly decorated as a passion wagon. He shrugged his shoulders. If this is what she wanted, so be it.

***

'You did what?' Bernard exclaimed.

'He seemed happy enough. It was a fair swop,' Ceejay stated, without much conviction.

'So why did you start packing up so quickly?' he asked.

'If he changes his mind, it might be better to be away from here,' Ceejay pointed out.

'It's too late now, we're stuck with the decision. Thankfully we'll be out of the country in a few days. If there's trouble we'll be well out of the way,' he sighed.

'The chairs are in the truck, and the stage is ready to haul into it. We'll be away in half an hour,' Ceejay told him.

***

Helped from the limo by an older man, calmed Barbara, a little. He guided her into a large mansion house. It had age to it, though it was kept up-to-date, if the kitchen was anything to go by. It was unlike her husband to spend unnecessarily, yet it must have cost him something to rent this place. Then she realised, it must be the BDSM club he was keen on visiting.

It promised to be an exceptional weekend, though all she really needed was to be mastered. She guessed it was cheap to rent a room here for the weekend.

What had been servants stairs led from the kitchen down to a basement. This too was fitted out in a modern style. One end of the huge area was a playroom. A naughty boys playroom, with all kinds of gadgets. Racks of vibrators, whips, kinky clothing on rails, and all sorts of devilish instruments. It was much like the sex store she had visited recently.

Then it dawned on her. All this could be used on her! It confirmed this was the sex club he had told her about. She hoped he knew what he was doing, though a naughty part of her hoped it got out of hand, with others joining in.

Not that she wanted to have sex with anyone other than her husband. It was just the idea of others watching them, and having sex alongside them. That would be thrilling. She tried to tell herself not to be so wicked, but arousal was damaging her moral reticence.

The sooner this man left, and her master arrived, the sooner she could receive what she craved. It was becoming difficult holding back, and she didn't want to orgasm in front of a stranger. Especially without her husband there to help her along, or protect her.

'Bend your head,' he ordered.

The firm hard tone of voice made her quiver with excitement. It was thrilling realising she was ready to be taken, even in front of strangers. The man was watching her, and she couldn't help putting on a show for him. She kept her legs apart, showing him everything. It wasn't as thrilling as being on stage at the auction, but served to keep her excited.

She stood still, with head bent forward, awaiting further instructions. He was examining her, and seemed satisfied with what he saw. Examine and crave my body, she thought. It was her master that was going to take her, no-one else, not even this strong imposing stranger.

'Stand still!' he ordered.

She felt a leather collar fitted around her neck. It was disappointing not having her husband do it with a dramatic ceremony. The man wrapped a leather belt around her waist, then clasped matching ones around wrists, ankles, and thighs. In her fantasy it would have been a serving girl preparing her for her master.

Brendan clipped a leash to the back of the collar. He tightened the sirik around her body. He ran a strand of chain from the new collar to the sirik and locked it with a small padlock. He did the same to the chains at her wrists, locking them to the leather straps. The ankles were next, so that her movements became limited.

Movement could be restricted even more, by tightening the chains.

She stepped into high heels, and he snapped little locks onto the back straps. Her feet were now trapped into the shiny six-inch high heels.

He guided her to a mirror, and watched the look of amazement on her face turn to satisfaction. Already sexed up, she became even more stoked from looking at the lascivious image.

'What do you have to say for yourself, Slave?' he demanded.

Barbara just stood there, wondering what was required of her. He pointed to the floor at his feet, and pushed her into a kneeling position. She hoped she wasn't expected to crawl upstairs. It was a big house, and the lounge was probably a long way off.

She didn't need preparing for her master, she was more than ready for a good session, and was in a hurry to meet him.

'Open up!' he demanded.

Barbara didn't like this at all. Nevertheless she opened her mouth, hoping he wasn't going to gag her. She closed her eyes, and counted to ten to regain some calm. This was probably the moment he walked away, and for her husband to appear in his place.

Brendan lifted her chin and shoved his cock into her mouth.

She choked, from it being so unexpected. The moment from him leaving to her husband taking his place was too quick. She opened her eyes to see a stranger's belly filling her vision. A stranger's penis was invading her body! He had a strong hold on the back of her head, and was pumping her mouth over his hard cock.

She still felt hot as hell, but this was all wrong! Where was her husband? He had better not be watching, while a stranger did this dreadful thing to her. The chains and his hands held her in place, otherwise she would have run away. If that were possible in such high heels.

'A good silent slave-girl, though not so much a girl. You seem well trained. Now you will learn to please your new master,' he heavily stated.

He pushed her head back, releasing his cock, which bounced up and hit her nose.

She was thankful he didn't cum in her mouth, though it was still upsetting that he dared to use her. Nevertheless, there was a sexual thrill over being used by a stranger, which she didn't want to recognise. She tried not to think about it, but the arousal wouldn't subside.

She opened her mouth wide, needing to shake out the cramp. A gag was adroitly shoved into her mouth.

She yelled a single word, 'No!'

It sounded to her own ears garbled and meaningless. In the dungeon the sound was absorbed by thick stone walls. He led her to a cage, and she quickly crawled in, glad to escape temptation. It wouldn't take much encouragement and she would have let him fuck her. Sitting looking up at the stranger, she figured this is where her husband came to release her.

Would he know the man had abused her, or should she say nothing. Spoiling all his efforts to make this a special weekend, wasn't on. She would keep quiet, and let him take the lead. It was a strategy she took with almost everything.

The day had been exciting, and tiring. Scrunching up in the rags that made a bed, she lay down for a moment. Not planning too, she nevertheless quickly fell asleep. It was late and under the circumstances, she awoke early.

Annoyance spread across her face. Where was her husband? If he'd been playing around with a some floozy, a young slave-girl, she would scream blue murder. Why had he left her in this damn cage all night?

'Good morning, slave,' Brendan smiled.

The gag prevented her from asking the obvious. Perhaps she needed to sleep and the rest meant they would play better. No! Excuses weren't going to be made for this stupid blunder.

Hesitating from crawling from the cage, she suddenly relented. The toilet and breakfast were needed. In that order, as she was desperate. He attached a leash to the collar, and guided her with tugs across the dungeon floor. Stopped in the middle of the dungeon, she wondered why.

Oh! God! Barbara cringed. He'd parked her over a grill, which she was supposed to use. He used the leash to casually whip her bottom. The message was understood. Too desperate to wait it out, she had to pee just where she was. At least there was nothing else needed. That humiliation had to be ignored for now.

He wiped her with a tissue, then pulled on the leash. Stopping again, this time it was obvious, as she was in front of two dog bowls. One was filled with water, the other with something she didn't like the look of.

'Eat!' he said, and pushed her face into the meaty food.

Hunger overtook her better feelings. It didn't smell so bad as it looked. Finding it was chilli, she sped up. Her tongue and teeth were used to eat up the badly needed meal.

'Promise to be a good slave-girl, and I'll take you upstairs,' he said.

His attitude toward her was demeaning, yet she kept her temper. Not wanting to be punished, and needing to join her husband, she nodded her head. Jack meant this as a thrill for her, but the guy was going too far. It was arousing to be in a dungeon, and subject to a stranger as his slave, but this was no fun.

It would have been impossible to be naked before a stranger, yet since the auction that moral obstacle had been surmounted. He removed the gag, allowing her to speak.

'I, err, I promise to be a good slave-girl, master,' she reluctantly said.

Crawling upstairs wasn't difficult, but it gave her a thrill to be released from the dungeon. The house was sumptuously decorated. Whoever owned the large house had taste, and lots of money. It must cost a fortune to heat, and keeping it clean would be a full time job, for more than one person. The club fees must be enormous.

'Follow me. No! Crawl,' Brendan ordered.

At last she was being led to her husband, so the fun could begin. With every crawling step, the arousal was building. Led naked, to her master by a stranger, was working after all. Crawling into a large library, she kept her head down. Obviously her husband was keeping quiet, dragging out the anticipation especially for her.

The floor was polished oak, with a large Persian rug in the centre. The smell of leather, and books, made this a man's den. A big leather topped desk stood in her way. The man walked around it, and sat down, for she could see his slipper shod feet.

Dare she look up, and hurriedly glance around the room. Just a quick look to glimpse her husband would be reassuring. Her breathing was quickening, not panting yet. The state of arousal was clouding her mind. He was badly needed. Her husband had to reassert his rights, after this stranger had made use of her.

In a strange way, she thought because this man used her, she was now his. She needed Jack to recover her from this man by fucking her, and she really did need it.

This was not something she would have thought of before the auction. It was a totally alien idea, yet very true in this circumstance. A man had used her, and she needed her husband to make her his once more. She needed him to take her before she could feel safe again.

'Crawl around the desk, slave,' Brendan ordered.

Feeling weak and vulnerable, she did as ordered. His hands cupped her face, and stroked her hair.

'You are a precious slave-girl, my slave-girl,' he warmly spoke.

'Yes, master, thank you, master,' she answered, as she had so often practiced.

It didn't need to be thought about, she was on automatic, being a slave-girl to a strong and powerful master. Her head was in total confusion when he guided her under the desk. He pulled his cock from his pants, and it bounced up alert and ready.

It was too much for Barbara. All the pent up emotion of anticipating the moment of enslavement drove everything out of her mind. This was all wrong, but she didn't care. She wrapped her arms around his legs and sucked his cock into her mouth. His cock quickly grew harder and longer.

After practicing with a banana all week, she was able to swallow it down her throat. For a moment she felt guilty that her husband had never experienced this. All that effort and practice, and this man was benefiting.

She sucked for dear life, hoping his orgasm would release hers. Her head bobbed up and down in a steady rhythm. Her tongue licked and teased. Her lips kissed and sucked on its head each time it surfaced.

She screeched like a stage witch, when he pulled his cock away from her. She tried to grasp it, only he grabbed both her wrists. He may be old, but he was strong. He pulled her from under the desk, dragging her over the smooth floor, onto the carpet, to the centre of the room.

Her chains rattled against the hardwood floor, until they came to a rest on the carpet.

While she was confused in shock, he tightened the chains. They pulled her legs sideways, spreading her thighs. Both arms were behind her back. There had been no time to mount a defence, as it happened so quickly. In no time at all she was helplessly spread on the floor, at his feet.

'You will learn to obey me,' he intoned, and got to his knees, between her legs.

Knowing what was to come, she struggled. It was no good. He was obviously an expert, and had her powerless to resist in seconds flat. His cock was still poking from his trousers. He slowly rested upon her, with the obvious intent of poking her. Her breathing was rapid, not just from panic, but from excitement too.

Damn! Her husband had somehow found out she wanted a stranger to subdue her, and roughly take her. How did he find that out? If he had mentioned it, she would have explained it was just a fantasy, and she didn't want it to really happen. He'd gone to the expense of arranging this, and it was all terribly wrong!

Of course! He didn't need to pay someone to take her. This would all be free of charge, which would suit him. Shit! Her husband had arranged for a stranger to fuck her! How wrong could he be! The stupid bastard had gone for the cheap option in the most dangerous way possible. Why didn't men listen properly!

'No! Please!' she wailed. 'Please, master!' she tried to get him to listen.

Watching his face come closer, he stopped over her breasts. He lifted one hand off the floor and reached back for something. With nothing held after all, the hand swung, and slapped her face. The hard blow stopped her wailing. He leant forward and bit a nipple.

'You will learn to obey me,' he heavily spoke.

'Yes, sir,' she hesitantly replied.

'I bought you, and that makes me your master. Say it!' he demanded

He lifted a hand off the floor again, ready to slap her, so she quickly responded, 'Yes, master. Your slave will obey, her master,' Barbara conceded.

'Say it fully!' he demanded.

For a moment she was confused, but quickly figured out what he wanted to hear. After all she didn't want to be slapped, as her face was still stinging.

'My master bought this undeserving slave. Buying this humble slave, makes her his to command. This humble slave will obey her master in all things,' Barbara chanted, hoping it was right.

Her new position in life settled upon her as though this were real.

Feeling his hardness settle into her crotch was thrilling. The excitement hit her harder than his hand. It was just as unexpected. His cock smoothed its way up her slit, then down again. The excitement had been building all day, since driving to the auction house. She had been open and gasping for sex. It was wrong to give in to a stranger, but she desperately needed completing.

Having been stoked a day, was enough of an excuse to give in to her base desires. After all she had been through, who could blame her for giving in. Stretching disbelief to breaking point, she figured her husband had arranged this, so he couldn't complain if she capitulated.

This time she really wanted a good fucking. Only so much teasing could be taken without demanding satisfaction. Maybe her husband had got a good deal after all, for this man was an expert. He was teasing her over and over again, until she was ready to submit to whatever he wanted. Just so long as he made her orgasm, she would be happy.

His hardness rubbed between her lips, and over her clit.

'Please, master, please!' she begged.

'Tell your master what you want, slave,' he calmly spoke.

He was good, she had to admit. Her own breathing was ragged and heavy. So very nearly out of control, she was be ready to beg if he didn't take her.

'Please, fuck me, master. Fuck your slave, master,' she begged.

Her words shook her. Surely he hadn't worked her up so much, as to lose control so abjectly. The sound of her voice was pathetic.

'Oh! Yes! Oh! Master, yes!' she exhaled.

His cock found its way into her. After years of marriage she still had to direct her husband with a gentle hand. This stranger was, oh, yes, he was fucking her slow and easy. He was long and thick. His cock was filling her up!

'Oh! My! God!' Barbara yelled.

At the right moment he began to slam into her. All the way in, stretching her vagina, he pummelled her hips with his. He pounded away at her with long piston like strokes, again and again. In an out, his penis fucked her hard. It seemed to go so deep she would gag.

'I'm there! Please don't stop, master, please,' she begged.

'Oh! My! God! Yes!' she whimpered.

An orgasm exploded from her tummy, shooting out through her limbs. Her head was full of stars, flashing and dying. Her heels drummed on the floor. Eventually she lay there whimpering little sounds of satisfaction.

'Well, slave, what do you say to your master?' he demanded of her.

'Thank you, master. Thank you, master, for the wonderful orgasm. Oh! Thank you, master,' she sighed.

A dreamy smile lit her face. Feeling his cum dribbling from between her lips, she wanted to pull her thighs together. Still chained, she lay there, in the centre of the room, helpless, at her master's mercy.

He ran a finger over sensitised lips and delved into her pussy. He pushed his fingers into her mouth, and she dutifully licked them clean, without question, obeying her master. Again the same action commenced, and again she obeyed her master without question.

In the warm embrace of an afterglow, she smiled in the heavenly bliss of being mastered. A stranger had mastered her, and made her his sex slave. There was no question about it. He bought her at a slave auction and chained her tight. She was naked on his library floor, dripping his cum from her cunt.

That was what it was now, a cunt. For she was a sex slave, and that is what it now was. Her master's cunt, to do with as he pleased. That thought pleased her almost as much as he had. A little giggle escaped her lips.