Auctioned Housewife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chained naked in a stranger's home, it was impossible to get away. Too carried away to resist, she gave in to him, and let him have his way with her again. Acting as his sex slave had become such a turn on, she couldn't resist anything he wanted.

As Sunday evening approached Barbara wondered when he was going to give her some clothes, and drive her home. Maybe she would be sent home in the limo. She doesn't work, and the house can wait a few days, but if she isn't sent on her way soon, it would mean she has been bought for more than just the weekend.

Was that why her price had been so high? Had she been auctioned off for a longer period than just a weekend? The auctioneer had said, forever, and without restrictions. Surely that couldn't be right, could it? Of course not, she'd completed the forms and was very specific that it was for a weekend, and that there were restrictions to her use.

Her use! Her master was making use of her! The phrase was so real now, full of meaning, as this stranger had been making use of her body!

Maybe he bought her for a whole week? That would be the absolute limit, but she couldn't help thinking what might happen if it were a whole month. Being his sex slave for four weeks would bring her to such a state, it would take a long time to recover.

She would be reduced to a whimpering sex toy, driven past the point of caring about being returned to her husband.

***

Jack arrived home and braced himself for a torrent of abuse. If there had been some mistake, and she didn't want to be caged, he was in trouble. He pulled the cage from the van, onto a trolley, and wheeled his wife into the house. In the middle of the lounge he opened the cage for her to crawl out.

'Thank you, Master, for purchasing this unworthy slave-girl,' the young woman said.

As she crawled out of the cage, Jack cringed back in the arm chair, as though trying to escape the apparition. This was most definitely not his wife!

'Who are you?' he asked.

'My name was Celina, but now I am, Slave-Girl, until my master gives me a slave name,' she said.

There was silence in the room except for the loud ticking of a clock. It wasn't clockwork, the noise was generated to simulate a real old fashioned clock. He didn't know what to say. Questions came to mind, but all he could do was ogle the sexy young woman.

'Your slave is here to serve her master, for as long as slave can amuse her master. The slave contract is permanent, and there are no restrictions. Your slave is here to be used, Master,' she said.

Having spoken her rehearsed speech, she bent her head to the floor, and waited. If he was a good master, she would be grateful and really fulfil the contract in every way possible.

'Please, get up from the floor, and sit next to me. You are so beautiful I can't think straight while looking at you,' Jack said.

'Thank you, Master, for complimenting your slave. Your slave is here to be used, please make your slave yours by using it,' she said, and looked up at him with imploring eyes.

The woman was younger than his wife, and very attractive. She was slim, nubile, and so very sexy. Her whole body exuded sex appeal. It was going to be difficult keeping his hands off her. If she looked at him with those imploring eyes for much longer, he would master her by taking her, just as she wanted.

***

'Master, may slave speak?' Barbara asked in a dutiful and humble manner.

'You may, slave,' he said, in the usual deep voice that thrilled her.

'Your obedient slave would like to know, master, how long will master keep his slave, please, master?' she asked.

'Slave needs training to fulfil its duties. After that, so long as slave is obedient and satisfactory, slave will be kept forever,' Brendon seriously spoke.

Barbara didn't know what to say. Was this a part of the game? Would he play his part right up until the last moment. In the next hours would she be packed off, back to her husband? A feeling overcame her that this was permanent.

Her husband had said it was impossible to keep a slave in this century. It was illegal, and wrong. He'd added flippantly that she could always get a taxi home. Neither of them had thought it through. It wasn't because she was naked, and in chains that she didn't leave.

There was no phone to call a taxi, she didn't have the fare, but most of all, she had lost the will to leave. It wasn't because he was wealthy, and his home was luxurious, it was because his willpower had overcome her. She was in thrall of his masterful presence.

He hadn't hypnotised her, or influenced her in that way, he was fulfilling her fantasy, making it come true. All her dreams had come true because he wanted what she wanted too. He wanted an obedient slave-girl, and she wanted a strong master to control her.

The second week passed and there was no sign of him winding down the game. She had to think hard about leaving before it was too late. It was already difficult to think of another life, away from her master. After only two weeks, she was settling into the routine of serving a master, so what would she be like after four weeks?

Perhaps she should do something, but what? Most of the time she was so sexed up all she wanted was to serve her master. When tired all she wanted was to curl up at her master's feet, to fall sleep.

***

'Master, your slave is here to serve you,' she sincerely spoke.

'Have you completed all your chores, Toy?' Brendon asked.

'Yes, master,' Barbara answered with a bow.

'Then you can amuse your master. Practice your slave positions, Toy,' he ordered.

Barbara was keeping herself subtle for her master. For the last six months she had learned all the positions he liked, and practiced them as often as she could. Standing on the carpet in his study, she began the routine. She bowed her head in acknowledgement of his order, stood to attention, then went into the first position.

With hands clasped in the middle of her back, she bowed as low as she could. Sitting on her haunches, she continued with a presentation of her breasts.

At the end she lay prostrate on the floor, waiting for her master to take notice of her. Her thoughts wandered over all the things Master had taught her. Her body had been re-shaped for him, with exercise not with surgery. She had been nearly right for him when she walked into his house.

Trained to be absolutely obedient, and taught to satisfy his whims, she was now a perfect slave.

After being his slave for six months, she worshiped his cock, and loved to have it inside her, anywhere he wanted it to be. Barbara the Toy was proud of her new name, and lay on the floor face down, kowtowing to her master.

***

Jack smiled at his slave, Lovely. He'd told her so often over the last six months that she was lovely, it had stuck as her name. It was a private name between them. He'd almost forgotten he was married, and stopped wondering what had happened to her. He'd tried contacting the auction house, but they had moved on. In any case, privacy and security was paramount, so they wouldn't tell him anything, even if he found their new location.