All Comments on 'Auctioned Older Woman'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
betathingbetathingover 6 years ago
Excellent

It would appear that as the traveling auction glides across the country, their are many people encountered, and each one has a story. Seems like I remember an opening of a soap opera, about a city with a million stories, and this being one of them.

The story is solid and all though (allegedly) friction, quite realistic. The masterful application of figures of speech is appreciated.

And like the all the Saturdays long ago, in the Plaza Theatre, I look forward to next week's production.

laad4e08laad4e08over 6 years ago
Could this be a series?

The auction outfit had the same people running it as in the Auctioned Housewife series. Although it seems to have happened in an earlier timeline.

Clearly there are tons of stories that can come from this framework, I would love to know more about how things turn out with these two. how does there relationship progress? does she end up staying longer then the contract? Does she end up being more of a slave in the end as he grows confident? Or does it progress to more of a lover situation? does he want to keep her? or does she help him become a confident young man and help him attract and keep someone his own age? does the father get involved? so many places to go? does he treat her to the lifestyle she once enjoyed? does she become the go to slave MILF to deflower young rich boys?

thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked this

Hope there is a second chapter

northirishdivernorthirishdiverover 6 years ago
Better

Getting better after the last one ended too soon and disappointing ending

Hope this is a series and getting better..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nice beautiful story but choppy....could make a very good long romantic kinky discovery of two people finding each other

way too short.....seduction and lamour......dressing her to feel your hands on her at all times ...like a corset reminding her how tight you hold her....yet she loves to feel on display making him hard.....a game of tease and torment...with a little bdsm involved.

getting hot and hot as she dresses to rev his motor....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really surprising twists and turns. Great character interaction. Both fun and deep.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
More realistic than most of the hormonal barn-burners on here.

Thoughtful, unconventional, not readily predictable and entertaining. Slave auctions aren't as conventional as gas stations, but the character development seems more plausible than most of the writing here.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, a beautiful and loving story. It is much appreciated. Almost a romance. This was not a story where the slave is beaten, or humiliated, or treated badly. Would have liked to find out what happens during the slave contract. Does she respond to him? Does she teach him how to make love to a woman instead of 'wham, bam, thank you mam' attitude? What happens after the contract is over?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...