All Comments on 'Auctioning Melinda: The Slave'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
As always

A fine story ! I've read them all. Keep on writing !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interestingly Different

Unfortunate that this cannot happen in real life and is only a fantasy.

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonover 8 years ago
Good but repetitive in places.

I liked the scene and loved the auction. However you had a lot of repetition in your story that was completely unnecessary and it bogged down the reading for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just Sayin

I know Melinda said she was not into pain, but it's been my experience that women who like their nipples pinched usually like their ass slapped. Nothing hardcore, just a few nice smacks near the moment of orgasm.

WomanAtPlayWomanAtPlayabout 8 years ago
When concent occurs

Consider adding consent to rough sex into agency interview so consent is clarified before the ass pounding and choking. Another option is to reference ALL the kinds of sex M is into and what she learned during her extensive training. I enjoyed how you built the tension and that you avoided calling the sexually active women sluts, whores, bitches, or cunts. Thanks for exploring writing.

john1946john1946about 8 years ago
Oh yes it can

To the person that said it can't happen in real life. Opps, it sure can and does. A fun story to read. A bit bulky, but otherwise, quite well done. In an auction, limits are usually stated before the purchase if they are not already known. The double checking was to make the slave comfy, and remind her she would not be hurt. This one is a five for the opportunity to relive memories. I'll check for others. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BDSM

very elongated tale I ,m not into BDSM but I read it out of interest, I didn't get why she found it necessary to say she was single when it was the occasion of her wedding aniversary to me I would not thought it would matter re the event..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very solid and hot.

Well thought out story line. The set up of Dom Husband and Sub Wife helped the story flow well as some perceived taboos were established. The Slave was explained in some detail but the back story had possibilities I feel could have been developed better. The story line teased with enough erotic to keep a reader motivated to continue to the climax, but again some of the back stories could have made this a better erotic read. BRAVO and 5 stars and looking forward to seeing more from this writer.

AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexalmost 7 years ago
great story

hope you will post more of this story

zfalconzzfalconzover 6 years ago
Well Done!

Thanks fine voice and development. I hope to read more about Melinda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

I loved this story just that bit unusual for me, but very well described plenty of sex ( I can never get enough ) and I hope to see more following this.

Great thanks for posting

scorge30scorge30about 6 years ago
Please do follow on stories

This is one of my favorite stories. I wish the author would write another story where this story ends. I would like to also see another story where Melinda becomes a permanent slave to the husband and wife in the home.

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderabout 6 years ago
wanted more

It felt like it was just getting going....wanted more but what there was was excellent.

mercurio562014mercurio562014almost 6 years ago
Loved this story

Great story, with an ending that should be a new chapter commencing

mistimksmistimksalmost 6 years ago
Great story

This is a well-written, erotic, engaging, fun story. It begs for parts 2, 3 and 4. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
excellent and arousing

had to rub a lot my wet crotch

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

This was a sensitive work, great sex but written with real feeling. I felt that i wanted to be there and experience the love and care. Pain and control, when present, was always at the service of love.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 4 years ago
Well written

A most excellent story of submission and dominance. I enjoyed how you portrayed Melinda showing her strength by showing her submission.

DoublespotDoublespotover 3 years ago

Great story and you amaze me your mind blowing stories. More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A nice story

I'd only make one change to this tale. It shouldn't have taken a year to bring Melinda back for more.

ErinlinymphoErinlinymphoabout 2 years ago

lovely. just lovely!

Kiwi4everKiwi4everover 1 year ago

A great night of sex for all and was hoping you would have Melinda with them again for sex another great night of sex for all Thank you

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites10 months ago

Well rounded well written story. An easy five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sequel please, year 11 surprise was rushed

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

I thoroughly enjoyed your well written story !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22257 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...