Auctioning Melinda: The Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,302 Followers

Melinda took a deep breath. "The butterflies in my stomach. My goodness. I'm nervous. But I'm ready.'

The Madame rubbed the shoulders of the trained slave. It was done in a motherly and caressing way.

"You're a strong woman. You can do this."

"I know I can. I'm actually very excited."

"Excellent," the Madame smiled. "Now, one last thing."

The Madame held up a black collar with her finger and twirled it around playfully. Melinda knew exactly what to do, and she lifted her hair so that her neck was exposed.

The Madame wrapped the collar around Melinda's neck, while they faced the mirror. It was a collar with the silver letters S-L-A-V-E on the front part of the neck.

Melinda continued holding her hair up as she gazed at her reflection in the mirror, while the Madame attached a leash in the back of the collar.

And everything was complete. Melinda was in full slave attire, ready to be auctioned to the highest bidder.

"You look stunning," the Madame whispered in her ear. "I'm a bit sad that I won't be able to watch you getting fucked tonight. But I know that it will be an amazing experience for you. The auction will begin soon."

The Madame gave the slave a kiss on the cheek, then left the room.

***

Most people have an idea of what an auction looks like. When people think of auctions, they think of a guy talking fast on stage, and participants raising their hands to make bids on whatever item is for sale.

This was similar. But also very different.

Melinda stood backstage in her tiny see-through clothes & black collar, and listened as the Madame conducted the auction.

Each slave was sold with care and treated as if they were prized possessions, like they were the greatest treasures in the world. Listening to the auction being conducted made her heart pound and her pussy wet.

Finally, it was her turn.

"Ladies and gentlemen," the Madame said to the audience. "Next, we have a very special treat. She's new to the slave experience. But she is also very prepared. Please welcome, the beautiful Melinda."

The small audience gave a light applause as Melinda was still backstage. Two scantily clad women approached Melinda and took her by the leash. The women didn't say a word.

Melinda was led to the middle of the stage. When Melinda stood center stage under the spotlight, the women stood beside her, along with the Madame who spoke into a microphone.

Although she tried her best to maintain a proper lady-like composure, her heart pounded furiously. It was a dark room. But she saw the crowd faintly. There must have been at least 50 people there. She could tell that they were all extravagantly dressed.

The men wore nice suits. The few women in the room wore fancy dresses. It was a classy affair, and they were all there for sex.

"This is the beautiful Melinda," the Madame said. "By day, she is a professional career woman, working as a legal assistant. However, her fantasy is to be treated like the good slave that she was born to be. She is submissive in every way. And believe me, I've found that out myself."

The Madame snapped her fingers and the women on stage removed Melinda's bra, leaving her breasts exposed. Then the women pulled Melinda's panties down.

Oh god, Melinda felt her pussy twitch. She was the only naked person in the room full of well-dressed people. All eyes were on her. The bright spotlight was focused on her bare body.

The Madame continued. "As you can see, she is physically perfect. As a 32 year old Yoga practitioner, she is in the prime of her life. Breasts shaped like ripe pears. Protruding pink nipples which are sensitive and made to be sucked. Toned arms which were made to be grabbed while she's getting taken. A flexible body, made to be bent in any shape while being ravished. A mouth that was made to suck. A butt made for anal sex. And a pussy which was made to endure."

The eyes in the room stared at Melinda's nude body.

The Madame continued, "The slave that you see is highly proficient in the art of oral sex. Particularly in the art of female satisfaction. I can tell you this from firsthand experience. She is also versed in male satisfaction as well. Which makes her perfect for married couples."

Melinda stood still and her eyes surveyed the room. Even though the room was dark, she could still see the faint expressions of people in the room, seeing them salivating at the thought of getting their hands on her.

The Madame continued, "Although she enjoys light bondage, she is a delicate kitten and must be treated with the utmost kindness and respect. She is a very special girl, after all."

Deep down, it was everything Melinda had hoped for. It was far more frightening than expected, but she got the strange exhibitionist thrill she was looking for that night.

"The starting bid is $5,000 for this slave," the Madame said.

Suddenly, the lights in the room brightened a little, and it wasn't so dark anymore. Melinda had a better view of the audience, and it only made her more nervous. She was able to see the faces of the people in the room. It was far scarier. And it was far more arousing too.

As the bids came in, Melinda could barely hear a thing. Her mind was spinning. It was a huge rush. She could barely hear, but she was able to see the hands going up, in what appeared to be slow motion, as the people in the room placed their bids for Melinda's body and sexual services.

Melinda was snapped out of the trance when she heard the following words.

"Sold! To guest number 38, for $15,000."

That was the moment in which Melinda came back to reality.

***

When the auction was over, the slaves stood obediently in an orderly line, dressed in their small outfits, standing behind the stage. They were all collared and ready to be sent to their new owners.

Melinda relished the feeling of being sold. She wanted to meet her new master. It was exciting. She hoped he would be a nice guy. She wished with all her heart that it would be a memorable experience. She wondered what kinds of fetishes her new owner had. Maybe he just wanted to fuck? Nothing wrong with that.

It was all part of the experience of being sold. The curiosity had her mind spinning and her pussy wet.

The Madame came and personally congratulated all of the slaves. Then she assured them that the night was only beginning.

She handed a piece of paper to each slave, then they were escorted away by scantily clad women.

Next, it was Melinda's turn.

"You're a very lucky kitten tonight," the Madame said.

She handed Melinda a small piece of paper, which had the number 930 on it. It was the room number where her owner would be.

"Thank you."

"Your new owner has something special for you," the Madame said. "Are you ready?"

"I am."

"That's what I like to hear. You'll do fine. Trust your instincts and enjoy your first slave experience. The submissive inside of you will get the pleasure it rightfully deserves. Okay?"

With that, the Madame leaned forward and gave Melinda a gentle kiss on the lips. When the kiss ended, they looked each other in the eyes, and Melinda was escorted away by the leash attached to her collar.

Part 3 of 3: The Night

The two scantily clad women led Melinda to the elevator, then up to the room. None of them spoke a word. The women didn't speak. And Melinda was too nervous to say anything.

Melinda was still only wearing her see-through top and small panties. And she was being led by the leash on her collar.

Once they arrived to the room, the woman knocked on the door, then she opened it.

Melinda was led inside the room where she stood by the entrance with perfect lady-like posture, the way a good slave should stand, and the two women left, closing the door.

She was left alone with her purchaser.

The room itself looked like a fancy hotel room. It was neat, very clean, and there was a stylish sense to it. Only some of the lights were on. The room was a mixture of light and darkness.

On the chair, there was a man sitting there. He was dressed in a sharp suit and his face was partly covered in darkness. Through the faint light, Melinda figured the man must have been in his 30's or early 40's. There didn't appear to be any expressions on his face.

There was a beautiful black dress placed neatly on a table.

On the bed, there was a naked woman. Her wrists tied to the bedposts. Her ankles tied apart to the lower bedposts, and she was in a spread eagle position. There was a blindfold covering her eyes. And a red ball gag in her mouth.

Melinda felt her adrenaline returning at the surreal sight. She knew by the sight of things that she was in the hands of a professional dom. Not some amateur. Not someone who's experimenting. But a true professional.

"Undress," the man said casually. "Your heels too. But leave your collar on. I enjoy the leash."

"Yes, sir."

Melinda obeyed. She removed her top to reveal her pear-shaped breasts. She removed her bottom, her toned athletic legs on display, along with her cleanly shaven crotch. And she removed her heels.

Within those brief moments, Melinda stood fully bare in front of her new owner. She was fully naked except for the S-L-A-V-E collar around her neck, with the leash still hanging down.

She wasn't nervous anymore. After standing naked on stage in a room full of people, she could handle anything at this point.

"My name is Richard," the man said. "The naked woman you see on the bed is Kelly."

"Hi Richard," she replied, trying to sound cordial. "I'm Melinda."

"Welcome, Melinda. You must be surprised."

"Why?"

"That I purchased you, while my wife is tied naked on the bed."

So the bound naked woman in bed was Richard's wife. Melinda was genuinely surprised, but in a good way. She had an open mind that night and was ready for anything.

"It's certainly unorthodox," Melinda replied. "But we all have our fantasies in life. And I'm not someone to judge."

"Not when you have a leash around your neck."

"Yes."

"I chose you for a few reasons," Richard said. "First, you're very beautiful. Second, you're new to this. Third, my wife likes you. Fourth, you're apparently very good at pleasing other women."

Melinda nodded. "I've been told that I have that talent."

"Good, because my wife has never had the pleasure of female satisfaction before. She's interested though."

Melinda looked over to the naked woman who was bound, blindfolded, and gagged.

"I'm sure she's a lovely person."

"And very submissive too," Richard added. "You see, as you've mentioned earlier, my wife and I have a very unorthodox marriage. I am her husband. And I am also her dom. She is my wife. And she is also my submissive. We love each other dearly. And we take care of each other's needs."

"I understand, sir."

"Please, call me Richard."

"Okay, Richard."

He continued, "Today is a very special day. It's our 10 year anniversary. It's simply not enough to bind her at home and make her cum. No. A day like today needs to be special. That's why I've brought her here. And that's why I've purchased you as my slave for the night."

The fantasy had come to life. Melinda felt her nerves vanishing and her pussy becoming wetter. God, she was ready for this.

"I'd love to help in any way that I can."

"Have you ever entertained a married couple?"

"No."

"A threesome?"

Melinda shook her head. "No."

"You're not very experienced, are you?"

"No, I apologize. I made it clear to the Madame that I'm new to this world. So forgive me if I'm not up to par. But I promise to try my best."

"Don't apologize," he replied. "I've never had a threesome before either. And I've never introduced another partner to Kelly before. That's why you're perfect for this. We can explore this together."

Melinda nodded. "I'd like that."

"Would you? Would you like tasting my wife's pussy while I ravish you from behind?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to begin?"

Melinda nodded. "Yes."

"Well then, slave, my wife's pussy is wide open. I'm sure she's dripping wet by now. Why don't you go ahead and have a taste?"

"Thank you."

Melinda approached the bound & helpless woman on the bed. The closer she got, the clearer she saw the woman's naked parts. In the partially lit room, Melinda saw the woman's brown nipples and cleanly shaven vaginal area.

It was a surreal moment, and Melinda was about to perform oral sex on a woman whom she had never met before. A woman who was bound & blindfolded. A woman who couldn't even speak since a gag was in her mouth.

And it wasn't just any woman. It was Kelly, the wife of the owner.

Melinda positioned herself on the bed, between Kelly's legs. She wondered what Kelly must have been thinking, if she was enjoying this or not. She wondered if this was truly Kelly's fantasy.

The question was answered as Melinda bent down and took a closer look at the spread eagle pussy. Inside the pussy was wet. Fluids were glistening. It wasn't rocket science to determine that Kelly was highly aroused. There was no doubt about it.

Melinda rubbed Kelly's thighs, closing in on the center. Then she leaned forward and gave the pussy a nice kiss. It made Kelly shiver. After another lick, Kelly's legs seemed to twitch. Melinda licked up & down like a good slave.

"Tell my wife how she tastes," Richard said.

"She tastes amazing."

"Say it to my wife."

Melinda looked upward at the blindfolded & gagged woman. "You taste amazing Kelly, you really do. I absolutely love your taste. I adore it. I love the taste of your pussy on my tongue."

There was a whimpering sound coming from Kelly, but it was muffled by the ball gag in her mouth.

"Well said," Richard commended. "Now continue licking. Make her cum."

Melinda continued her work and focused her oral attention on the wet pussy. All the while, the bound wife continued groaning with the gag in her mouth and squirming in bed.

As Melinda's tongue was buried deep in the pussy, skillfully licking up & down, she wondered about the woman she was pleasing. She wondered what Kelly was like in her ordinary life, what she did for a living, what hobbies she had, what kinds of foods she liked to eat, what tv shows she liked to watch.

The curiosity only made the sexual counter so much hotter. Perhaps Melinda would find out all the answers when they could talk and become friends someday. Or maybe they would never speak to each other, ever. Who knows?

But the only thing that mattered at that point was pleasing Kelly's pussy. That was Melinda's only job- so far.

At work, Melinda always took orders well, and she always followed through. Now, her boss was Richard, and she had been ordered to make his wife cum.

Her tongue continued stroking up and down. Her lips remained pressed against the pussy. And every so often, she would give the pussy a nice suck, and slurp on the natural juices.

Each action gave Kelly an equal reaction as she laid bound on the bed. The wife pulled on the ropes which bound her wrists. And she pulled on the ropes which bound her ankles. Her moaning sounds were muffled by the red ball gag in her mouth.

Melinda worked harder when she knew that her oral technique was working and achieving its desired effect.

"Her toes are wiggling," Richard said. "That means she's close to achieving an orgasm."

That was when Melinda worked even harder. She licked harder & faster. She pressed her lips tighter and sucked with increasing intensity.

Kelly squirmed hard and yanked on the ropes which kept her bound. She groaned hard, but it was suppressed by the ball gag.

"Swallow," Richard said to the slave. "My wife is a squirter. I have to warn you. And I want you to swallow it if that's okay."

"Mmm hmm" the slave acknowledge.

Sure enough, the orgasm came, and it came in spectacular fashion. Melinda continued her sucking & licking, and Kelly had a powerful orgasm.

A rush of fluids gushed from Kelly's pussy, and into Melinda's mouth. It came in several spurts and Melinda's mouth was relentless in swallowing. Kelly's body jerked and squirmed while Melinda continued to work her oral magic with her highly trained mouth.

When it was done, the fluids stopped coming out, and Kelly's body remained still, while she breathed heavily through her nose.

Melinda sat upright with pussy juices all over her mouth, like a fresh coat of wet make-up.

"Bravo," Richard said casually. "You did a terrific job."

"Thank you sir."

"So tell me, how does my wife taste?"

"Delicious, sir."

"Melinda, my slave, I'm going to fuck you now. And I'm going to fuck you in the ass."

She gulped. "Yes master."

"We're not going to do it in a normal position. Do you understand? This will be something different. Something you've never done before."

"My mind and body are open for you."

Richard gave a satisfied nod. "Get on all fours. Position yourself above my wife. You're going to look her in the eyes."

She gulped again. "Yes master."

Melinda got on all fours and she positioned herself over the naked woman whom she had just given an intense lesbian orgasm. Not just any woman. But the wife of her new owner for that night.

When she was in position, she was a mere few inches away from Kelly's face. Even with the blindfold and gag, Melinda could tell that Kelly had very pretty facial features, and she wondered what Kelly looked like without the bondage.

As she assumed the position, she heard Richard getting up and undoing his clothes. She didn't look at him. She simply remained in position, on all fours, directly above the bound wife.

"My wife is an amazing woman," Richard said to the slave.

Just then, Melinda heard the sound of a bottle cap being opened. She knew right away that it was lubrication. Her suspicion was confirmed when she felt Richard's finger, coated with lube, pressing against her anus.

The lubed finger was pushed inside Melinda's butt.

He continued, "Kelly has been my submissive wife for 10 years. Loyal and precious in every way. Tonight is something new for us."

The finger moved in and out, coating Melinda's rectal walls.

He continued, "This is partly her fantasy. She wanted to be bound in bed, while a woman ate her pussy. Even though she can't speak or see at the moment, I can tell that she loved it. Her body reactions are easy to read. The way her toes curled and her legs shivered, that means she had an intense orgasm. The fluids from her pussy only confirmed it."

Richard's finger pulled away. Then he pressed the tip of his erection against Melinda's tiny anus.

He added. "Do you want to see her? Do you want to kiss her?"

"Yes sir," Melinda nodded. "I would."

"Why?"

"We've shared a special experience together. And I think she's pretty."

"She's gorgeous," Richard said. "Go ahead, see for yourself. Remove the blindfold. Remove the gag from her mouth."

Melinda obliged. She carefully removed the blindfold, then suddenly the two women made eye contact. Melinda looked the wife in the eyes. And Kelly, saw the woman who had just eaten her pussy and given her a lesbian orgasm.

Then Melinda removed the red ball gag, and suddenly Kelly's mouth was freed, gasping for deep breathes of air.

Melinda was happy to finally see the face of the beautiful wife. And she wondered what Kelly's voice sounded like, or if they were actually going to say anything to each other.

But it didn't happen, not yet.

Richard pushed his cock in Melinda's butt, and the slave let out a small yelping sound. The cock went deeper, and Melinda's eyes widened and her mouth opened, while she was still looking Kelly in the eyes.

"Do you like my wife?" Richard asked, with his cock buried deep inside the slave's ass.

"Yes...sir. Very much so."

He pulled back, then pushed, making Melinda gasp.

"Do you want to kiss her?" he asked.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,302 Followers