Auctioning Melinda: The Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,302 Followers

"...oh...yes sir."

"Then do it. She's never even kissed a girl before. You'll be her first."

Melinda bent down and kissed the restrained wife, while a cock was beginning to ravish her asshole. It was officially Melinda's first threesome. At that point, she felt her ass being stimulated by Richard's hard cock, and her lips being stimulated by the softness of Kelly's mouth.

The fucking continued and Melinda felt her asshole becoming accustomed to having the cock pounding her. In all her years of anal experience, it had never been done so rough before. She was used to gentle anal sex. But tonight wasn't the night for gentle sex. Tonight, she was a slave. And she was a slave whose owner wanted to fuck her ass hard.

As the fucking persisted, Melinda continued kissing Kelly on the mouth. It became a sloppy wet tongue kiss. Melinda loved the feeling. And she especially loved the fact that Kelly had never kissed a woman before. There was an erotic thrill in taking Kelly's lesbian virginity.

"Do you enjoy rough sex?" the owner asked.

She struggled to speak. "Yes, sir."

"Let me know if it gets too much. I never want to hurt you, my dear. But I really want to make you cum. I want you to cum the way my wife did."

The anal fucking became harder and more intense when Richard grabbed the leash and gently pulled, which slightly choked Melinda's collar. As a result, her breathing became more restricted and she felt a squeezing tightness around her neck.

Melinda stopped kissing the bound wife as the anal fucking became harder. It became harder and harder, and the bed started to shake. Melinda felt the pressure building inside of her as her ass was being pounded.

"Oh god," Melinda whimpered while her neck was getting squeezed. "My ass...my ass..."

At that point, Melinda's bottom was getting pounded so hard that her little pear shaped breasts began to wave back & forth. Tears were forming in her eyes and she continued making little whimpering noises.

The leash was getting pulled harder and the collar tightened, giving Melinda less air to breath.

Even worse, as Richard continued pulling the leash with one hand, he used his other hand to reach below and fondle Melinda's sensitive nipple. He pinched and twisted it. The bastard. He knew her weakness. He knew her sensitive spot and he exploited it during sex. Her pink nipple was in agony. But it was also a source of great pleasure for her.

Her mouth was making short grunting noises. Her eyes closed. Her body was stiff as she endured the ass pounding, breathing restrictions, and nipple torture. And her hands tightly clenched the bed sheet. The feeling of intense anal sex and sexual stimulation was building inside the slave, and Richard sensed it easily.

"Cum, my slave," Richard grunted. "Squirt like my wife did."

He let go of her nipple, and instead, he reached down and expertly played with Melinda's aching clitoris, while he ravished her asshole with his erect cock. It was clear to Melinda that her owner was well versed in this position, and he must have done this plenty of times with his wife Kelly. Such a lucky woman, Melinda thought.

The leash was pulled harder and the collar became tighter around Melinda's neck, which prevented her from screaming.

Instead of screams, short breaths of air came out of Melinda's mouth as she reached her orgasm. Her back arched upwards while her ass was being viciously pounded, and her clit was being furiously rubbed.

"My ass," she softly whimpered, with her tight little asshole getting a hard stretching. "My ass."

It was her turn to cum. And it was also her turn to squirt. A few gushes of fluids shot from Melinda's pussy, and onto Kelly's body. She didn't cum as much as Kelly did. Melinda wasn't really a natural squirter. But she squirted enough to make a statement.

And that statement was, the sex was fucking amazing, and that she loved being a slave for that married couple.

The grip on the leash was slowly being released, and the collar felt less restricting. Melinda felt the air coming back to her lungs and her neck & throat at ease. Between the intense orgasm she felt, and the collar being loosened, Melinda barely noticed the fact that Richard had just cum inside of her asshole.

"I'm done," Richard said, fully releasing his hold of the leash. "Now it's time for you to get cleaned."

Melinda recognized the innuendo in his voice. She remained silent for a moment and breathed heavily. She wanted to regain her composure before speaking to her owner again.

It was all part of being a proper slave.

"How would you like me to do that, sir?" she asked in a well composed proper voice.

"Press your bottom against my wife's face. She'll clean you."

Melinda was shocked. But when she looked down, she saw a willing look on Kelly's face, who gave a slight nod to let Melinda know that it was okay.

Once the cock was pulled from Melinda's ass, she crawled upward and sat upright, positioning her asshole just above Kelly's mouth, and she lowered herself. Deep down, Melinda kind of felt bad for being in that position, but it wasn't her call. It was what her owner wanted. And judging by the obedient licking her ass suddenly felt, Kelly wanted it too.

As Melinda felt her asshole being licked & cleaned by the bound wife, she closed her eyes and savored the moment. It was, by far, the craziest night of her life. Nothing had ever come close.

In many ways, being auctioned was the best thing that ever happened to her. It gave her a sense of confidence. A sense that she could do anything. She had never felt so comfortable in her own skin.

It was sexual liberation at its finest.

Kelly's tongue went a little deeper inside of the anus to suck the cum, and Melinda felt like a satisfied slave. She wondered if she could ever do this again, and with who?

Epilogue:

A year had passed and Richard had promised Kelly something special.

He had come home early from work. Meanwhile, Kelly had just returned after a long day in the office. She was still dressed in her office attire.

When she came home, she was told to remove her shoes and put her purse down.

"Can I at least change my clothes first?" she asked. "I could probably use a shower too."

"Allowing you to do that would ruin the surprise."

Kelly smiled, "Another crazy gift for our 11th anniversary?"

"That's right," he said, taking out a blindfold from his pocket.

She looked at him skeptically, but agreed. She wore the blindfold, and Richard led her up the stairs, down the hall, to their bedroom.

When they reached the destination, Richard asked if she was ready, and she said that she was.

The blindfold was removed.

Kelly's jaw nearly dropped at the sight of a naked woman, bound in their marital bed. The naked woman had her wrists & ankles tied together by rope. She was in the kneeling position, with her ass pointed outward.

It wasn't just any naked woman though. It was someone who seemed familiar. Someone that Kelly was able to recognize based on the naked backside.

"Is that...Melinda?" she asked.

"Why don't you have a taste and find out?"

"Did you..."

"I bought her for tonight. Or longer if you want. She can be our slave when we need her. She's more than willing."

"You're too much," Kelly said with a slight smile, gently shaking her head in disbelief.

"Go on, have a taste darling."

Kelly gave her husband an ambiguous look, then she approached the bound slave, got down on her knees, and spread the slave's bottom even further with both hands. Kelly began to perform oral sex on Melinda's asshole and pussy.

As she continued with her oral work, she heard the sound of Richard opening a drawer. She tried to ignore it and focus on orally pleasing the slave. But she couldn't ignore it when Richard placed a small box on the bed, right next to the slave.

Through the corner of her eye, Kelly saw what was within the small box. It was a newly purchased strap-on kit, and Kelly knew it was going to be another long night.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.