Auditions, Sextapes & Friends Pt. 01

Story Info
Dave is sent to help old uni friends break into industry.
9.2k words
4.82
7.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was getting close to Dave's birthday and Amy had decided that this year, she would be the one to both surprise him and benefit from him at the same time.

She had been talking to some of her friends from university, they had always said that if they could help each other out in the future - they would. So they had an idea that would help everyone out. The seed was sewn and a plan was hatched, one that would see everyone happy.

"Dave? I have a favor to ask of you honey." Amy asked one morning.

He responded with his usual smirk and friendly nod.

"Do you remember Jenny who went to my uni? The girl who lived in the flat next to mine?" She continued.

He nodded and smiled "oh yeah, what's she doing these days?"

Amy grinned and gently bit her lip, she slowly moved to sit on her man, pinning him down in a loving embrace: something she usually did when she needed something.

"She got a job as a fashion designer, and, well, she needs a male model for a shoot." Amy said, hinting at her intention to ask him.

Dave smiled and nodded, immediately knowing what was next. "Sure, no worries."

Amy grinned and giggled, clapping in excitement. "She has a location in mind, she's got a warehouse she uses apparently - kitted out with everything she needs, she even got Jessica to do the photography for her!"

Dave looked and smiled "what as in, media student Jessica?"

Amy nodded and grinned. Dave smiled, he liked Jessica, she was a very cute brunette who knew what she wanted and exactly how to get it. He would be lying if he said he'd not thought about what she was like in bed.

A date was booked when Dave would be free, and he knew where he would be going. Amy would be at work and Dave would be available for the day to help with Jenny's fashion shoot.

Amy always encouraged Dave to shave his body. For some reason, his athletic body loaned itself to look its best shaved and in her opinion; well oiled too.

But this was just the way she liked him, and he was happy to oblige her. His stubble beard however made him look older, wiser and of course had to stay.

The night before the shoot Amy had her sights set on him. As he walked from the shower to their bedroom, she laid on their bed, naked, already rubbing her wetness as Dave walked in.

The water rolling off his body, towel wrapped around his waist. She bit her lip as he watched her fingering herself. As much as she loved seeing him fuck other girls, she knew he would love watching her masturbate and knew he couldn't resist.

She was thinking about tomorrow, she knew something, but wasn't gonna let on. Dave, predictably; couldn't resist the temptation and crawled onto the bed, Amy used her free hand to drop the towel. His length swung free and she grabbed it. Stroking him firmly.

He was cleanly shaved, smooth and felt wonderful in her fingers. Her wet pussy gushed a little as she felt him, she wanted him, and he knew it.

She guided him into her and with a loud, carnal howl she whined "oh fuck yes!"

He slammed into her hard, no gentle starts, he hammered straight into her. He gave no time to adjust, forcing his way into her. She laid back and grabbed the bed sheets hard. Screaming in pleasure as he pounded into her.

Holding her legs up, getting deeper into her, she trembled and began to orgasm.

Dave began to grunt as she tightened around him ready to burst his load into his girlfriend.

His balls slapped heavily against her ass, he grunted again and began to cum inside her.

They both moaned and trembled in each other's orgasm and embrace. It was like every other night, they always ended it with a good fuck. They breathlessly collapsed and embraced, covering themselves before eventually nodding off.

Wednesday morning, the day of the shoot.

Dave made his way to the warehouse where Jenny and Jessica had asked him to meet. It was a large building but seemed very multipurpose. He walked into the reception area where Jessica greeted him, there was a couch and another girl sat on it. Jessica showed him to the couch, and he sat down to wait whilst they prepped for the shoot.

Dave quickly made eye contact with the young woman and smiled, introducing himself.

"Hi, I'm Dave, are you here for the shoot as well?"

The girl smiled and nodded, a little embarrassed by his direct questions.

"I'm Ellie." She replied nervously.

Dave smiled at her, immediately putting her at ease - as was his general usual demeanor.

"Did you respond to the ad as well?" She asked.

Dave looked a little confused "ad?"

Ellie nodded her head and blushed heavily,

"Is this your first time modeling too?" He asked softly.

She raised a smile and nodded, now knowing it was his first time too.

He still had no real idea what to expect.

Just then, jenny and Jessica appeared, they both smiled and greeted them before inviting them to follow.

"Hey, guys, if you can follow us, we'll get you sorted." Jessica said.

They all moved down a corridor, through a gymnasium and into a small pool house that had a small pool and adjacent hot tub. There was also a white screen set up with lights and a camera tripod. There was clearly more of the warehouse but this was the part they stopped in.

Jenny then looked at Dave and Ellie,

"Ok guys, I have the suits here for you, if you could change into them for me, there's an area over there to change."

She gave Ellie a navy blue shorts-legged swimsuit and handed Dave some small looking matching navy blue long-legged trunks. He looked a little confused, not actually knowing what kind of fashion Jenny designed.

"What? Didn't Amy tell you what you'd be modeling today?" Jenny teased.

He shook his head, now worried that he may not be the best candidate for this job - he did after all, have a thing for pretty girls and swimsuits and these trunks looked awfully thin and tight.

Dave and Ellie both made their way to their respective changing areas. Ellie was nervous but excited. Not only to try modeling, but to try this new suit on. Ellie knew what she was there for, she knew that she wanted to break into the industry, but more importantly; she knew what she needed to do that day to impress.

As the pair got changed, jenny and Jessica set themselves up. "You can just leave your clothes in the cubicles guys, there should be a robe on the back of each door, pop it on and make your way out when you're ready ok?" Jess shouted.

"How do they fit??" Jenny asked.

"It's lovely!" Ellie replied.

"Tight!" Shouted Dave as he desperately tried to cover his hardening meat with the tight material.

A few moments later Dave and Ellie emerged from their changing rooms. Impressed at the professionalism of things. Jenny immediately took charge and showed them to the white screen.

"Ok guys, lets have a look." She hissed in excitement.

Dave and Ellie caught eye contact and both seemingly together opened their robes, dropping them off their shoulders simultaneously, they caught their first glimpse of each other's suits and smiled.

Ellie immediately drew her gaze down to his trunks, scouring his chiseled body en route. As he did likewise, she saw his meat straining the fabric, giving a quiet moan of approval as she did.

Jenny giggled and applauded "yay! They look fab!"

They both gave her a twirl, showing off how the swimsuit fit each of them. Jenny could barely contain herself, issuing the question straight away "how do you feel wearing them?"

Ellie responded first "comfortable, practical.. Makes me feel confident."

Dave responded too agreeing with Ellie. "Yeah, comfy! Although a little tight."

Jenny started to giggle, Ellie stared at his bulge and giggled too.

"That's because you're packing a lot in there." Ellie teased.

Jessica then encouraged the pair to stand together in front of the screen. Directing them to what is best described as a catalog pose.

Dave stood with his hands on his hips and Ellie stood there with her right hand on her thigh and left one on her hip. First together, then separate, doing different poses. Jessica clicking away as she moved around the pair in turn.

"Ok Ellie, if you could get in the pool for me Hun, I'll take some pics of you getting in and out?" Jess asked.

Dave stood watching with Jenny as Ellie and Jess worked. He stared at her wet body, seeing how the swimsuit clung to her. Her brown hair clinging to her pert breasts over the swimsuit.

He could feel himself getting harder as he watched, concerned about how this might impact the shoot.

Jess then turned to him and the pair switched roles. Jenny, offering Ellie her robe as she stood watching Dave climb into the pool.

As he emerged from the water, jess took image after image of the water rolling from him. She paused as soon as his trunks came into view.

In the silent pause she let out an audible gasp, Jenny and Ellie looked, taking a bit of a gasp too.

"Oh my! That is quite tight, isn't it?" Jenny sighed.

Ellie giggled as they stood and stared at his outlined member. Jenny wondered if it effected her catalog prospects. Jess coughed and continued to take photos.

She asked them both step to the white screen, so she could take 'wet scenes'. Ellie and Dave stood together and posed as the water rolled from them, Jessica took another dozen photos.

As the pair posed, Jessica encouraged them to embrace and look more natural. "Imagine you're a couple"

Ellie giggled as Dave embraced her, the pair looked almost as if they'd been together forever. Ellie moved in front of him and gently ground herself up against his bulging member. She gave a gasp and coo as she felt him, Jess watched as she flirted with him, enjoying the chemistry the pair appeared to be sharing.

"I think its time for a break, don't you?" Jenny asked everyone.

The group nodded and Jessica showed everyone the refreshments table. Dave and Ellie put their robes on and sat down whilst they drank. As they did jenny and Jessica moved to the side and began quietly chatting, they then moved over to their bags. Jenny pulled out another swimsuit and Jessica was pulling a video recorder from her bag. Jenny called Ellie over.

Ellie got up and moved towards jenny,

"May I?" Indicating to touch her, Ellie agreed and jenny began to explore the fit of the suit on her body. Tracing fingers down seams, tugging at parts of the suit, she slid her finger down over Ellie's cleft and the suit gusset, who gave a gasp but held her legs apart for the inspection.

Jenny could feel her hot sex and whispered to her "he's hot isn't he?"

Ellie nodded nervously,

"Here you go honey, put this on. I think its time for the next shoot. You're ready for this??" Jenny said.

Ellie blushed, gave a small giggle and headed off towards her cubicle.

As she got changed, jenny and Jessica were headed for Dave.

"Thanks for the great images Dave, they're going on our website. Sorry it's a bit too tight, i was sure I had your size right. Although, Amy did tell me you were a decent size." Jenny teased.

"It's ok, I like them, they do make me feel quite good." he replied. Smiling and winking as he did.

Jenny bit her lip as Jessica teased "alright stud, calm down."

The group by now were all relaxed in each others company and shared banter quite well.

Jenny then asked "would you mind if i had a closer look?"

Dave smirked and laughed "er... sure, I guess."

Then stood up and dropped his robe.

Jenny laughed and replied "at the suit and its fit, idiot!" She extorted.

They all laughed as Jenny got to her knees and inspected her garment clinging to Dave s curves. She had previously met with Ellie, but as this was Dave's first meeting, she needed to know certain things.

"Would you mind if I??" She motioned to feel his bulge and suit, he nodded.

Her face was inches from his cock, she could almost feel its heat. Her hands explored the material, the way it clung to him, the way it bent around him. She tugged at the hem and slid a finger up each leg seam, then cupped his ass, feeling the seam as she had with Ellie's.

She stood up and moved behind him, Jessica had started to record the pair as Jenny inspected her suit.

She reached around him, cupping his balls through the fabric with one hand and his cock outline with the other. She looked at the camera and spoke clearly to it:

"hmmmmm what a package, do you think he'll perform for us?"

Jessica responded quickly "I sure hope so."

Jenny then whispered into his ear "tell me Dave, you ever been in an adult movie?"

He stood in shocked silence, Amy must have known, he grinned and shook his head, looking around for Ellie.

"It's ok baby, today was a two part thing. Jenny needed some fashion pics of her new swimsuits, I needed an adult movie reel and Ellie, she's after getting into that industry. " Jessica added.

Dave was now hardening up in Jenny's hands, pushing her swimsuit to its limits. She gave a whine and rubbed his torso, a hand sneakily dipping in for a feel of his length.

She giggled and smiled at the camera before pulling away telling the camera "ooh he's a big boy!"

Jessica moved with the camera towards the hot tub, jenny grabbed another camera and Dave walked slowly behind them. Ellie was sat in the hot tub, bubbles going, relaxing as she watched the camera's appear tub side.

"Is it time?" She asks nervously.

Jessica nods, and she immediately begins rise in the water, nervously at first but then confidently beckons Dave closer.

He moves from behind into the forefront of the camera. Ellie moves up a little showing more of her swimsuit. A new sexy yellow one piece that loomed like it could be a wicked weasel one. A two-inch wide fabric running over each b cup breast over her shoulders and down her back, dipping under the water to a v shape.

Kneeling in the water, Ellie looked seductively into Daves eyes. She's nervous but also horny, seeing and being close to him all day has made her want him so much.

"Come join me, It's lovely. " Ellie spoke, nervously.

Dave steps into the tub, closer to Ellie. As she kneels to accept him, she looks up to him, then looks at Jessica before the pair sit in the tub.

Jessica looks at them as they sit together, Ellies hands under the water line caressing his thigh as he returns in like.

"So, Ellie... tell us, how old are you?" Jessica asked.

Looking at her and the camera she smiled and replied "I'm 19 years old."

Dave sat there quietly as Ellie was interviewed.

"And so far, you're comfortable enough? Jessica continued.

Ellie nodded her head, her hands still rubbing his thigh out of view.

"Do you like the outfit?" Jessica asked.

"Mmmhmmm, it's very sexy... it feels sexy on me." Ellie replied.

"Good, I think it's important to feel sexy, don't you Jen?" Jessica sighed.

Jenny nodded and agreed "mmm yes, it's good that you feel sexy."

"It feels like I could do anything!" Ellie replied.

Jessica giggled and continued to ask questions,

"Anything?? Hmmm.. thats good." Jessica answered.

"Tell, me... what's your impression of Dave?" Jess asked Ellie, smiling as she asked.

"He's a cutie, I must admit - it's been difficult to stay focused, those trunks are truly tight and figure hugging Jenny. They certainly made him sexy!" Ellie hissed.

As she confessed she tightened her grip on his thigh, slowly moving up to his thick member, squeezing it as she spoke.

"Yeah, we thought so too. He came highly recommended for this job." Jenny responded.

He sat and smiled as the girls talked, Ellie's hand was still gently squeezing his shaft.

"He's bursting the fabric of these trunks Jen." Ellie breathed.

"Mmmm show us Dave?" Jenny asked.

Dave smirked and stood up, the water rolled from him again, he stood beside her and showed the trunks clinging tightly to his cock and balls.

"Look Ellie, it's certainly had an effect on him." Jenny teased.

"So Ellie, what's you're favourite thing to do sexually?" Jess asked as Dave stood beside her, his bulge at eye level as she stared at him.

"Well, I'm not that experienced but I do love doggy." Ellie giggled as she admitted.

"And is there anything you'd like to do?" Jess added.

Ellie blushed and giggled "I don't know, I've never played with more than one person - I'd like to explore my bi side."

Jess giggled and nodded.

"Ellie, I want to see how you handle him. You want him? Yes?" Jess asked.

Ellie grinned and nodded, looking at the camera and to Dave:

"mmmm yes, I really wanna fuck!"

She leaned in and grabbed his ass, fondling it as she hisses. Jenny watched as Ellie inspected his trunks in detail. Her fingertips dip into the hem of the trunks, and as Jessica moves the camera to focus on his crotch and Ellie's face;

She pulls them down, and he springs free from the confines. She gasped at it as it swung towards her face. Suddenly it became real to her, she looked the camera and smiled.

She leant her face onto his cock and closed her eyes as she faced the camera Jessica had her perfectly framed as she hissed to the viewer;

"Oh my god, what a great looking cock. What do you think I should do with it?"

She then looked straight into the camera, her sexy stare even making Jessica squirm quietly in response.

She takes his cock and begins to lick its shaft, the camera focuses on it as he hardens in response. She stroked it firmly until it stood fully erect in her hands, then took the head into her mouth and gently sucked on him.

He gave a quiet groan of appreciation Jessica moved in order to see more of the scene, zooming out onto the pair. Jenny moved to shoot from a different angle, focusing on him as Jessica filmed Ellie.

He had no idea how to perform in such a way, this was a new experience for Dave, he liked it. It turned him on knowing that he was about to something new and even more so that Amy was behind it and would in all likeness acquire a copy.

Ellie began to take his shaft deeper into her mouth, taking long deliberate sucks on his cock. Looking up into his eyes as he looked down into hers, brushing her hair with his fingers as she does. The bubbles rumbling under them as she tries to take his full length in.

Ellie then pulls off him, slurping as she does. She looked at Jessica's camera and grinned.

Dave takes the Que and looks into Jenny's camera, winking as Ellie pulls his trunks down. He stepped out of them and she tossed them aside.

Now naked before her, she turned towards Jessica's camera and smiled, pulling herself upright exposing her sexy swimsuit to him, she grinned at him, and they kissed passionately. His hands ran across her body, tracing the fabric of her swimsuit.

"Do you like it?" Ellie asks.

He nodded to her and ran his fingers down to her pussy. He gently rubbed her, forcing a loud moan from her as he does.

Jessica focused her camera on his fingers as they rubbed her cleft. Jenny focused on her face as she felt his fingers exploring her pussy.

Her hand creeped back down to his hard shaft, and she started stroking it again. In time with his fingers on her pussy, gently sighing as she does.

His other hand reached behind her, grabbing her ass, his fingers running under the thong back of her swimsuit. Ellie whined at his touch, his thick fingertips moving down onto her anus.

They kissed passionately again, before Ellie broke off and leaned on the edge of the tub. She looked over her shoulder at Dave and hissed to him,

"Are you gonna fuck me now Dave?"

She wiggled her ass at him as the camera's move. Staring straight into Jessica's as jenny moved to Dave.

He lined himself up behind Ellie, left hand on her ass, right hand grabbing the swimsuit thong running up her back pulling it aside, exposing her entire back end to him.