Auditions, Sextapes & Friends Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie groaned as she felt the air around her pussy, he reeled his cock and began to slide his head up and down her hot, wet slit.

As soon as she felt him she whined and pushed herself back, hoping to impale herself upon him.

Resisting this, Dave teased her some more, jenny zoomed into his cock as he slid up and down her. Jessica filmed her face wincing in frustration as he teased.

Then, without warning, he slammed his cock into her. Her eyes widen to the camera, and she moaned as she felt him enter her.

"Oh! Fuck!" Ellie squeaked in a high-pitched exclamation.

He grabbed her hips and slowly began sliding himself in and out of her. Allowing Jenny to catch everything as he filled her tight teen pussy with his large, older cock.

Ellie's head swayed side to side as she felt him, she was eager to perform but found herself too distracted to concentrate on Jessica.

"My god, he's so big..." she sighed as he continued.

As he slid in and out of her, Ellie closed her eyes and bit her lip. She was now being fucked and filmed. No matter what she did now, there was now footage of her being a slut.

Upon realization, her natural barriers began to fall as she slowly eased into the role. She began to enjoy him and opened her eyes to the camera.

She no longer felt like she had to act. Her inhibitions fell and she began moaning more.

"That's it Hun, enjoy it. Is he good?" Jess asked.

Ellie grinned straight away and nods "mmmmhmmm, he's bigger than my boyfriend."

Jenny and Jess both gasp and giggle.

"Boyfriend? Does he know about this?" Jess asked.

Ellie shook her head, "nnnnhnnnn... he has no idea!"

It seemed to just encourage Dave, who now just wanted to make Ellie his little cum slut.

He began speeding up, sploshing the water as he did. Slamming harder into her, every thrust making her whine at Jess. Jenny filmed from the side, catching his hips bashing into her backside.

"Turn her over Dave." Jessica hissed.

He looked up and smiled, pulling out of Ellie. She stood up and turned, sitting on the edge of the tub. Dave maneuvered himself between her legs, smirking at Ellie, then Jess. He grabbed her swimsuit at the shoulders and pulled it down, peeling the maillot down her body. He tossed it aside.

Jenny filmed her nudity reveal as Jessica filmed her face as Ellie looked at his cock hungrily, desperate for him to continue. As Ellie leaned back, legs splayed ready for his second entry. She grinned at him, begging for his cock again.

He moved closer, leaning in and sucking each pert breast in turn, slowly kissing up her body, landing on her lips. Their tongues lapped against one another for the camera. He pulled himself back and stood between her legs, his cock standing tall, veiny and thick.

He rested his cock onto her tummy, jenny filmed it, it's length laying there. Seeing that it's size would fill her deeply. He slid it down and teased her again, all the while Jenny filmed.

He slid into her again, giving Jenny a good vantage point. He started fucking her again, long but quick thrusts the water bubbling and sploshing, Ellies moans just louder than the water.

"Urgh yeah Ellie, thats so good." Dave grunted as he fucked her.

Jessica filmed his face as his passion rose, she saw him almost changing in front of her. He was becoming more carnal, his urges swept through him, he wanted Ellie to know how much he wanted to fuck her.

He once again began slamming into her, noisily splashing around his submerged legs, Ellie moaned louder too; once again edging close to an orgasm.

Ellie grunted, she'd never had a man want her so much. Even her boyfriend seemed to just go through the motions, this was totally different.

"Yes, yes.. That's it.. fuck me, yes. Oh god that dick is so good." Ellie whined at the camera. Her eyes rolling backwards as he sloughed her.

Jenny let out a whine too as she filmed Ellie trembled under him, her shakes made Jenny jealous but kept the camera rolling as the pair grunted and groaned, fucking loudly.

Jenny was desperate to not let the scene distract her, Jessica seemed to be holding it together, considering that both Jenny and Jess were new to this kind of film making, they were focused on the filming.

Dave grunted "nnnggghhh baby I'm gonna cum..."

Jess quickly breathed at him "on her face Hun, i need to see her take it on her face."

He grinned and looked down at Ellie who looked up with a grin and a nod. He pulled out of her and climbed from the water. Ellie sat up and greeted him as he stepped over her meeting his cock with her hungry mouth.

As she opened it he slapped her bottom lip with his cock head, she giggled as he pushed himself into her. She took as much of him as she could, almost gagging.

He grunted at the feel of her, then pulled himself from her teen mouth.

Jenny was now focused on her face, his cock head hovering over it as he began to stroke himself. She held her mouth open and giggled, eager to have his seed in her mouth and on her face. Jessica filmed the pair in frame together, the hot tub in view, Ellie sat tub side with Dave standing over her.

Ellie grew silent in anticipation, giggling and smiling, holding her mouth open. He stroked himself and grunted. A large splodge shot out onto her eye, she shut it instantly, his next glob landed on her nose and then her mouth. She gigged louder and gasped as more of his seed pumped out into her mouth.

Dave grunted as he unloaded what was probably the biggest load Jenny had ever seen spill from a mans cock before.

Ellie's face kept catching his seed, despite the large amount she managed to catch, a large portion pumped out onto her cheek and chin as he subsided. He was breathing heavily as Jessica moved closer, he smiled at her and slowly stroked himself as he stepped away from Ellie.

Jenny moved closer to her as Ellie held her mouth open for the camera to see his load on her tongue. Her right eye forced shut by a pool or semen and some streaks slowly trickling down her face as she looked the camera dead on. She closed her mouth and swallowed the load, then moved a hand up, scooping the rest on her face, pushing it to her mouth to dispose of properly, She smiled and gave the camera a wink.

"Wow hun, you look like you enjoyed that?" Jess said.

Ellie grinned and nodded "mmmhmmm"

As Jenny kept the camera focused in on Ellies face, Jessica asked her a few questions.

"That was hot, good to see you're not afraid to take a load on the face and even swallow. If you want to be in videos, that's one thing you'll need to do. Do you think you could carry

on?"

As Ellie and Jess filmed, Dave stood holding his semi hard cock, Jenny was watching him, this time not filming.

Amy had told her and Jessica about him and his 'abilities' she watched him as he moved, his swaying heavy dick hypnotized her. She simply couldn't believe that he could still keep a reasonable size and hardness after bursting such a large load. She stared at him as he picked up the swimsuit he had discarded earlier.

Ellie responded to Jess' question with a wry grin, "carry on??"

Jess grinned and nodded "oh yes, Dave is an old uni friends partner, he has, er... many talents.." she teased.

"And as you will need to be able to perform multiple times a day, this will be good practice." She continued.

The pair moved having stopped the filming, Jessica took them all back for refreshments as they all calmed.

Dave stood naked, his dick still semi hard and swinging in the air. Ellie had put her robe on and Jenny passed Dave his, as they drank together, Jessica briefed them on what they wanted next.

As the group sat drinking, Ellie was already calmed after the session and was chatting to Jessica about her performance. As they discussed it, Jenny was talking to Dave about nothing in particular. Jessica was thinking about the next thing she wanted to do, it needed to be something real.

Jess looked at her phone and grinned, looking at Jenny she smiled and winked.

Jess then looked at Dave and Ellie, "I think we'll do another swimsuit video if thats ok?"

They nodded and smiled. Dave grinned and looked down at the trunks he was holding.

"Which one did you want me to wear?" Ellie asked.

Jenny looked at Dave and asked "which one did you prefer??"

Dave smiled and looked at Ellie "honestly? The first one!"

Ellie looked surprised, almost disappointed that the second one wasn't his choice.

"But then, I'm bias... I have a swimsuit fetish." He added, smiling.

Ellie looked inquisitive, jenny giggled and Jess looked at him.

"Amy may have mentioned that." Jenny hissed.

Jessica looked at him and insisted he explain. So, as they enjoyed their drinks, Dave recounted his first time and the reasons why he now has a swimsuit obsession.

Jess was grinning in inspiration, pondering and smiling as she listened.

"Dave, you need to write that and send it me. Please??"

Dave smiled and agreed having explained it was the unseen that he found to be sexiest. "Leaving nothing, and yet, everything to the imagination!" The girls all agreed.

A few moments later, Jenny heard the buzzer for the studio door. Jess grinned, shot up and left to answer. Jenny was biting her lip, she knew what to expect as They waited.

Jess returned with Amy in tow. Dave looked at her and smiled, he was sure she had arranged this little project and this confirmed it.

"Amy! What are you doing here?" He asked.

Ellie looked as he stood to greet her. The pair embraced and kissed, his robe still covered him for the most part, he held the trunks Jenny had made.

"Oooh are these them?" She asked excitedly, grabbing them from him.

She inspected them as Jenny greeted her, they were giggling and chatting, Jenny showed her the seems as Jess got her a drink.

Amy introduced herself to Ellie, and the pair chatted briefly. Amy was already impressed at her cuteness, eager to hear what had taken place so far.

"We really should restart now you're here Amy." Jess hissed.

Dave looked curious, it would seem Amy had a plan to join in. Jenny grinned and grabbed Amy, the pair vanished to the changing rooms. Ellie grabbed the navy blue swimsuit and followed them.

He dropped his robe where he stood. He pulled the trunks up and over his semi stiff cock in front of Jess, Teasing her a little as she prepped her camera for another session.

Jessica then left him and moved to the others, as Ellie eased into her swimsuit as Jess spoke to them;

"For this one, both Jenny and Amy will be joining in. Jenny has a swimsuit prepped for you Amy. If you're up for it Ellie, this is still your scene. Amy and Jen will be swimming and sitting in the background to start with." Jessica told them.

Turning to Ellie she continued "I want you to realize that he's the only guy at the pool today and make it your business to conquer him. I want you to use the other girls to get what you want - his cock!"

Ellie giggled as Amy and Jenny showed their suits off - Amy's was a red with a medium leg and sport back one piece and Jenny had made herself a white french cut suit with a halter-neck. The three giggled and admired Jenny's handy work. Amy was very hands on, especially with Ellie's suit.

She whispered "I bet he loves this one!"

The girls all giggled, remembering his confession earlier.

All the girls then moved out from the cubicles down to the pool side.

"Ok ladies, if Amy and Jenny could get in the pool and start swimming. Ellie, if you can come in from the changing cubicles... Dave, if you could stand poolside as Ellie enters, then enter the pool after her." Jess directed.

They all gave a nod and a grin. Amy and Jenny climbed into the hot pool and gasped in pleasure. They were quietly chatting and began to swim. Dave moved into position as Jess moved to create the opening shot she began to film Dave standing there as Amy and Jen swam in the background.

Ellie walked into shot, looking around she notices the two girls in the pool and then focuses her eyes onto Dave. Biting her bottom lip, she already wanted more of him and this was a great opportunity to get it, she didn't need to act. She was going to have him again.

She neared him on her way to the pool.

Looking into his eyes, Jess followed her, focused on her eye contact. The way she looked at him gave him no illusions that she would make him hers. She stepped into the pool and greeted Amy and Jenny warmly.

"Ladies!" She softly said.

"Hi there"

"Hello"

They responded.

Amy and Jen were now at one end of the pool chatting, looking at Dave as he now entered the pool and giggled. Watching his body dip into the water as he began his lengths.

Ellie was now swimming her lengths, crossing Daves path half-way. Jess moved to the side where Amy and Jen were chatting, blurring the swimmers in favor of their dialogue.

"Did you see the way she looked at him?" Jenny hissed.

"Yeah, but let's face it.. Do you blame her??" Amy responded, trying to keep it as real as possible.

The girls watched him as he swam his lengths.

"I think she's watching him in the water." Amy giggled.

"Hmmm good idea." Jenny replied.

Jenny then sank down into the water out of view of the camera, just as Dave swam by followed by Ellie.

She reappeared from the water, brushing her hair back she gasped to Amy "he's packing some serious meat."

The pair giggled as Dave and Ellie suddenly collided mid-swim.

Jess moved focus to them almost seamlessly.

As the pair stood center pool, Dave apologizes.

"Oh, sorry about that."

Ellie grins and looks up at him, biting her lip, her hands immediately feeling his torso as she gets her balance in the water. Replying "n..no bother, I er, wasn't looking."

Dave moves and begins to swim again, pretending nothing happened.

Ellie stands there shocked that her not so subtle collision didn't seem to impact Dave.

She turned to Amy and Jenny who just shrugged.

Ellie stood mid pool waiting for him to pass again. As he approached she stepped into him, forcing him to surface again. As he did she helped him up and again used the opportunity to grope his body, this time her hand stroked the wet fabric clinging to his outlined cock.

Amy and Jenny both watched interested in how he reacted, he stood there and allowed her to blatantly grope him.

Jessica filmed as the two interacted, keeping Amy and Jenny's shocked but interested faces in short in dry focus.

Ellie apologizes again "listen, I see you here every week. I just want to.. Er.."

As she spoke Amy and Jenny giggle as they watch. Dave looks down at her and smiles, his hands instinctively holds her upper arms as she gropes his swimsuit. She freezes as she feels him hold her and smirks at him.

Seeing Ellie and Dave intensely looking into each others eyes, Amy moves from the edge of the pool, looking around, signaling Jenny to join her they both move to the pair.

"Hey, we just wondered. What's he like?" Jenny whispered to Ellie as she caressed his cock under the water line. Ellie just giggled in response.

"I was hoping to get him alone, but seems like you girls come here for the same reason I do?"

Ellie and Jenny giggle together as the three girls surround him.

Dave smiles and grins at the trio.

"And just what did you want to do when we were alone?" He asks.

Ellie released his cock and leaned in for a kiss. He reciprocated and the pair kiss passionately, tongues colliding as Jenny and Amy watch. As the kiss breaks, jenny and Amy both reach up to the shoulders of her swimsuit, pulling it down to reveal her teen tits to Dave.

The gasp and giggle at her sudden pert exposure. Ellie reacts with a loud but heartless protest as she becomes lewdly exposed to him.

"Oops!" Jenny hisses.

They continue and pull the swimsuit off, tossing it aside.

Jessica catches Ellies natural expression as she stands naked in the pool. No acting required, this young girl was getting horny and wanted him.

Dave of course by now, was hard and wanted her on his cock, but aware he was being filmed and had to 'go along with the show.'

Ellie looked at the girls either side of her and giggled nervously, her first time with other girls helping her in way like this, her nervousness real and showed genuinely on the camera.

She then took more control and grabbed his trunks from the hem, her hand sliding in past his navel before pulling him towards the large stepped opening to the pool. Amy and Jenny followed behind and watched as Ellie stood naked before him, still gripping his trunks.

She looked at the girls and smiled, they smiled back and watched as Ellie grabbed his trunks and pulled them down, springing his cock free.

Amy and Jenny moaned loudly at his nudity, Amy wanted him inside her, but more so, wanted to see him screw Ellie.

Jessica moved to a better position, framing the four of them in the scene.

Amy could wait no longer and moved from behind Dave and began to strip her swimsuit. Jenny took the Que and did likewise. Appearing either side of Ellie now naked.

Dave stared at their bodies and grinned, his cock stood in the pool entrance, proud and twitching, his balls were tight but full.

He looked at Jenny's twenty-something years old c cups and neatly trimmed landing patch of pubes for the first time. His cock visibly twitched as he saw them. Jess, keen to catch it zoomed in on him a little before moving to the wider scene.

Jenny whispered gently to Ellie "mmmm what do we do now we have his attention?"

"Now, we fuck him." She replied. Stepping into him and grabbing his hard dick for a stroke as she kissed him.

Amy and Jenny moved in to and began kissing his body, hungrily touching and caressing him as they did.

"Is that what you want baby?" Ellie hisses at him.

Dave nodded his head compliantly, moving, so he can embrace Jen and Amy with an arm each as they caress him. Ellie slowly got to her knees and begins playing with his cock. Nuzzling it and kissing its shaft. Amy watched this younger, inexperienced girl worship her mans cock.

Ellie took his cock and started sucking on it. Hungry for his shaft to fill her tiny teen mouth.

Amy and Jenny moaned as they watched, encouraging her to play with him. The shallow water lapping the steps they were standing on.

She pulled off him with pop and gasped for air, then turned and crawled onto all fours, presenting herself to him and the girls.

"Fuck me, I need to have that cock inside me." She hissed, looking over her shoulder at him.

He had no time to think, Jenny and Amy had already reached for his cock and were massaging it. At the same time, pulling him closer to her exposed snatch.

Jessica had moved and was filming them all in one frame. She was smiling and loving the way her porn was turning out. It was honest and Platonic.

Amy took great pleasure in looking him dead in the eye as Jenny guided him down. Her eyes told him to fuck her, to not let up until she was completely his.

Jenny whined as she teased Ellie's pussy with his cock head. Ellie giggled, moaned and begged "please, fuck me."

Jenny let her fingers touch Ellies pussy as she teased her, smearing her juices up and down the slit. Ellie felt the fingers and trembled as Jenny whispered to her "oh my god, your pussies so hot for him."

As Ellie felt another women touch she purred and giggled. Dave was now lined up when Amy pushed his hips and forced him into her. With almost no effort he sank in, a loud queef escaped Ellie's pussy as she grunted at his huge intrusion.

The noise seemed to Echo around the tiled pool, followed by her grunt of pleasure that followed. Amy was grinning and was still groping Dave as he slid his cock from the tiny framed teen.