All Comments on 'Audrey Ch. 01'

by FreddieTheCamel

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Being in a marriage or committed relationship and one person strongly wants participation with a third, solo or as part of a team, is hard to navigate. We say we are in synch with our partner, but it’s rarely the case, and it takes constant work. Once you admit the third party, the work doesn’t double, it increases exponentially. The payoffs are huge, but it’s exhausting to maintain. Poly relationships can be entered into with the best intentions only to collapse because one of the parties can’t run a marathon.

I wanted to give this a 5*, but I couldn’t, because the chapter ended without the protagonists discussing what they wanted out of this situation….did they want to fuck Sarah as if she were a toy, or did they want to draw her in to something deeper? Many women deny their bisexual feelings. There’s no mention of Becky’s desire for Sarah, which suggests she’s a voyeur, which also hasn’t been fully explored.

I suppose these questions will be addressed in the next chapter or chapters, however Freddie’s maddening release schedule leaves me wanting and not in a good way. Psychological depth, tension and exposure are the authors stock in trade and these are perishable after one reading. Having to go back and reread the chapter prior to next Friday’s submission takes the air out of the piece.

I’d rather give a 5 but I can’t.

~Enkidu

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

An enjoyable story. One that tip toed through some interesting "situations" and fantasies. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this. Thank you. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fag Cuck Shit. You think it makes a difference that the typical genders and roles are switched? The cuck fetish is cheap, boring, and pathetic. A person who takes pleasure from denigration, humiliation, subjugation, and marital adulteration is mentally dysfunctional. Yeah, there may be A Lot of mentally dysfunctional people. The number of dysfunctional people does nothing to legitimize the mental illness, just as the number of alcoholics and drug addicts does not legitimize those illnesses. I suspect writing about it helps those tempted by that life style, but who know, intellectually and instinctively, that such a marriage relationship is perverse. I hope you get the help you need.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Too bad that factually they will become a statistic regardless of how often or deeply they talk with each other.

Few, and thats literally mind you, couples ever make it through the "3rd person" route. I've known a few that tried it, and while it didnt change my friendship with them, I did watch the stronger of them collapse further down the road and the weaker ones went quicker.

I've known a couple with "open" marriages and they tended better, somewhat, but just any type of cuck situation relationship just dont make the finish line in real life.

And no one can believe a word of the idiots here that claim "My wife fucked my boss for years and she stopped having sex with me and Im so happy" are true. They aren't and your story while seeming to have some depth isn't coming close to getting these two chumps to make the long haul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A fantasy of a long-term destruction of a previously pleasant relationship, apparently. Just awful.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I usually enjoy your work Fred, but this one is not at your usual level of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great as usual. Your offerings should score much higher; unfortunately, intelligence isn’t a strong suit of the LW crowd. I think you’d be much posting in Novels or Romance where you would have a larger and more mature audience.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Some interesting introspection towards the end - on to the next chapter. 5*

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

We always read about about guys wanting a threesome, two women and one man. Now there is a woman, the wife, who wants her man to bed another woman. A little twist on the manages a trois.

But a good story so far. But a marriage is only for two, bringing in a third party is dangerous territory.

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

dgfergie it is a menage a trois.

Mr_BradyMr_Brady11 months ago

Some very solid writing here. Not a lot of sex...yet. But that's okay. Five stars from me!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreddieTheCamel@FreddieTheCamel
I write both professionally and for fun. The stories and essays I post on this site are for fun. I've also taken the first steps to self-publishing under the name Freddie T Camel, although more as an experiment than an ambition. I want to write stories that have emotional res...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Audrey Series Info