All Comments on 'Audrey Ch. 02'

by FreddieTheCamel

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
I gave it a 2

and I do not know why I rated it that high

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gave it a 1

and I know why I rated it that low

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have had two women in my bed, my wife and a lover. This feels less than genuine.

elling50elling50over 2 years ago

I liked chapter 1, 4 star, playful fantasy between loving partner. This story sadly detoriated into alpha misogynistic shit. Dislike, 2 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Such a tangled web you weave. I'm behind on reading this series, my bad as it is excellent. I'm looking forward to see where you takeit. Becky clearly has some serious psychological issues that will likely unravel her marriage. The woman who was thought to be the fly caught in the web is likely the spider. Intriguing! 5*

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Not the usual LW story. I'm not what you would consider an alpha male. At almost 80 I've been with two woman in my life and married both of them. Perhaps it's my generation but I never lusted after any particular woman and while married never thought about other women. Although pornography was a definite draw for a little excitement. I truly believe that there is only room for two people in a marriage. The vow to love, honor a forsake all others means something. I truly believe that. I give the author a lot of credit trying portray our characters basics wants as something more than primal but that's what it was, primal and just about sex. It's been said that 'Sex is and over rated pass time' I tend to agree but then again pushing 80 things don't work work as well as they once did. I still enjoy a little eye candy one in awhile. Give this author a little credit for trying and writing a story to begin with, after all the price you pay for these stories is pretty reasonable. Good job, dear Author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The best! There was psychodrama, a little bit of Sex At Dawn, and a delicious reference to Sartre's No Exit. Erotica for the thinking-feeling reader.

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

A little cuckquean action

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreddieTheCamel@FreddieTheCamel
I write both professionally and for fun. The stories and essays I post on this site are for fun. I've also taken the first steps to self-publishing under the name Freddie T Camel, although more as an experiment than an ambition. I want to write stories that have emotional res...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Audrey Ch. 01 Previous Part
Audrey Series Info