All Comments on 'Audrey Ch. 03'

by FreddieTheCamel

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An alpha male? Author, please, I beg you very much! Make a cuckold sissy out of this pompous, self-satisfied peacock, preferably with the cleaning of the sticky mess and the rolling of his ass. I'm just sick of his arrogance and duplicity! Hit him in the testicles properly!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Great story. The "mind and emotional" questioning are what makes it good. Thank you. Cheers.

tigger119tigger119over 2 years ago

@ anonymous 7 hrs ago, wah wah. Too bad, so sad. Unless you are a cuckold sissy yourself don't beg someone to change their style of writing to suit you. If you want it that way, write it yourself. Hatred of a nonexistent character because of an immutable characteristic is a sign of a mental defect. Seek professional guidance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Garbage. 1* To tigger119, who the fuck are you talking about? As far as mental defects, there are many that have that problem in this category and that includes the authors who post garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent, 5 stars

hectarehectareover 2 years ago

Wow! Complex characters rather than the typical one dimensional types that dominate this site.

5*

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

The dynamic in their relationships took a turn in this chapter that diminished what it could have become. Sarah went from a foil to Becky to an insecure, lonely woman. Still good story but it lost a little of the uniqueness I was loving up to this point. 4*

Mr_BradyMr_Brady11 months ago

There’s some great writing involving complex human relationships here. I’m happily giving it a five star rating alone just for that reason. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreddieTheCamel@FreddieTheCamel
I write both professionally and for fun. The stories and essays I post on this site are for fun. I've also taken the first steps to self-publishing under the name Freddie T Camel, although more as an experiment than an ambition. I want to write stories that have emotional res...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Audrey Ch. 02 Previous Part
Audrey Series Info