Audrey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Audrey let one of her hands roam down her body to her wet twat she spread her legs high and wide and began rubbing her clit through her thong, while her other hand remained tweaking her erect nipple.

"Ooooooooohh." Audrey moaned, as she pushed a finger into her pussy through the material of her thong. Audrey could hear Larry grunting and groaning, she realized that he most be close to cumming, so nudged her thong to one side and slipped a finger all the way inside her bald cunt.

"Oooooooooooh that feels so good." She moaned, as she arched her back,grinding her soaking pussy onto her finger.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Larry groaned. Audrey felt his warm sticky cum land on her stomach. Audrey's hand left her nipple and she began to smear his cum all over her belly while she was still fucking herself.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Audrey groaned, as she felt an orgasm shudder through her body as her juices dripped onto her finger and on her couch.

Larry collapsed on the floor, he looked totally spent as he panted heavily.

As Audrey stood up to clean herself up in the bathroom, Larry stood up in front of her.

"Where are you going?" He quizzed.

"To clean myself up." She answered.

"I don't think so." He smiled.

Audrey couldn't believe it as she looked down to see that Larry's nob was already hard again.

Larry pulled her hair and shoved Audrey over the arm of her couch and began kissing her. His tongue darted in and out of Audrey's mouth while he still had a handful of her black hair.

He nudged her thong to the side and rammed this nine inch shaft hard into aching snatch. This made Audrey's body shake as she let out a loud moan.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

Larry couldn't believe how tight her minge was. It felt wonderful as it seemed to cling to his cock.

Slowly he would draw his nob nearly all the way out of her cunt before slowly sliding it all the way into her tight pussy again.

Audrey wrapped her legs around the old mans body forcing him deeper into her inviting mould. As his cock carried on slowly penetrating her pussy.

"Fuck me faster you old bastard." Moaned Audrey, as she could slowly feel another orgasm building inside her body.

Larry began fucking Audrey quicker, his balls were slapping hard against her arse. Audrey started to groped her tits trying to force an orgasm that she knew wasn't to far away.

She Audrey looked into Larry's eyes she knew that he wasn't far off shoting his load. So she rolled him off the couch onto the floor.

Audrey grabbed the base of his cock and put it into the opening off her love tunnel. Slowly she lowered himself onto his rock hard shaft. As sat on the old man her cunt swallowed his whole nine inches.

"You want me to fuck you old man." Teased Audrey, as she slowly rocked her body back and forth.

"Please, please fuck me." Pleaded Larry.

As Larry watched her slowly ride his cock he couldn't believe how firm her large tits were, he thought they would droop slightly because of the size of them, but they just sat up perfectly.

Audrey put her hands either side of Larry's head dangling her breasts just in front of his face, and started grinding her cunt hard and fast onto his nob.

"Ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Audrey moaned, as she felt that she was about to cum.

Larry began sucking on her erect nipples as both his hands grabbed a buttock and started slamming Audrey's tight pussy onto his thick cock.

"Ooooohhhhh I'm cumming on your old cock." Groaned Audrey, as she closed her eyes and a massive orgasm thundered through her body.

Larry couldn't believe that he had made such a beautiful young cum and this was too much for the old man.

"Aarghhhh." He growled in ecstasy, as his cum gushed into Audrey's pussy fulling it full of his semen.

Audrey rolled off Larry, he stood up and put his clothes back on. Larry bent down gave Audrey's left breast a quick squeeze as she laid motionless on the floor.

"Hope you can't afford your rent next month." Laughed Larry as he left Audrey's house.

Any ideas for future chapters are more than welcome.

12