Audrey's Sex Trial Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tribad
Tribad
584 Followers

"Do you, er... masturbate often?"

Doctor Monroe interrupted before Audrey could answer :

"Now, this is a personal question that isn't directly relevant to this lesson. Miss Saunders doesn't have to answer it."

"That's okay, doctor. They've just seen me naked, have an orgasm and ejaculate, and they even tasted my juices. I see no reason to keep secrets like that... Now, to answer your question, I used to do it pretty often, but not lately. Not of my own free will, that is, since the owner of the remote uses it a lot and drains all my strength."

"Miss, are you contracting your vagina on purpose right now?"

As the young man asked his questions, all eyes went back to Audrey's sex, which was indeed still contracting regularly.

"Well... No. This is just the aftermath of my orgasm. My sex is still sending ripples of pleasure through my body with each pulsation. I do not control it."

After a moment of silence, the doctor spoke :

"Since it seems there aren't any questions left, we are going to stop here. Thank you everyone for your participation. You may now leave the classroom and go outside for a break."

The students stood up and left one after the other, politely thanking Audrey and Doctor Monroe for this lesson.

The headmaster, who'd been here all along, walked toward Audrey, who was still tied to the chair. He stared at her exposed body intently as he spoke :

"This was a very good experience, miss Saunders. We will definitely do this again, I approve of it completely."

He turned to the doctor, who was packing his equipment :

"Thank you for your contribution, doctor. You can leave when you're done, we'll take care of the rest. We will see you in a week for the next lesson."

The doctor closed his bag, bid his farewell and walked out, leaving only Mr Williams and Audrey in the classroom. Turning back to face Audrey, standing less than a meter away from her bare skin, he said :

"So, miss Saunders, what did you think of the experience?"

"Well, sir, it was... better than my recent lessons. At least, this time everything happened as it was supposed to."

She was having a hard time finding the right words when her boss was lewdly staring at her glistening sex. She wanted to adopt a more decent position, but her legs and arms were still tied to the obstetric table, leaving her opened labias display her still contracting vagina to her boss. After clearing his throat a little, he said :

"That was quite an orgasm you had there earlier, miss Saunders. I am saying this from a professional perspective, of course. I can see you are still enjoying it right now, this is rather impressive. You really are a perfect model for this lesson."

Audrey blushed but didn't answer.

"The device is turned off right now, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"Then how come you're still aroused?"

She followed his stare and noticed her nipples were very hard.

"Go on, you can tell me. Like you said earlier, we've seen all of you, you have nothing to hide or to be ashamed of. Tell me what's on your mind right now. Why are you still excited?"

"It's... because... I'm completely exposed to you and vulnerable..."

"And why does this excite you exactly?"

"It's because... We're at work, you're fully dressed, but I'm completely naked, and you can see my private parts and my breasts. And I can't do anything about it because I'm all tied up. You could do anything to me and I couldn't resist."

As the words came out of her mouth, Mr Williams noticed Audrey's clitoris was becoming more and more erect.

"I know I shouldn't say this, miss Saunders, but still, I wanted to tell you... I always found you so cute. Your body is divine. All of it."

The headmaster's eyes were locked on Audrey's sex as he spoke those last words. He blushed. Speaking his feelings was all he could do to refrain from jumping over the defenseless young teacher and fuck her like an animal.

"Will you... untie me, now? I'd like to get dressed."

"Sure."

As he leaned forward to reach her arms and untie them, his body pressed against Audrey's between her legs. The bulge in his pants brushed against her sensitive vulva and she sighed loudly. Her breath caressed Mr Williams' neck, but he tried to remain neutral.

Outside the classroom, looking through the door's small window, there was Chadwick. His remote in his hand, he had been waiting for the end of the lesson to regain control over Audrey's chip. "Now's the time," he thought with a smile. He turned the knob on his remote to level three, instantly bringing his teacher to a state of agonizingly painful desire.

Her left wrist and both her legs still attached to the table, she began rocking her hips eagerly, brushing her craving sex against the bulge in her boss' pants. As he moved back slightly in surprise, she arched her back and pushed her breasts against his face. This was all he could take. He opened his mouth and began sucking Audrey's nipples, and, moving his hand along her body all the way down to her crotch, he pushed two fingers inside her vagina. The young teacher, overwhelmed by these sudden sensations, moaned loudly while rocking her pelvis, trying to get her boss' fingers deeper inside her. While he fingered her, he rubbed her now fully erect clitoris with his thumb, at the same time using his other hand to clumsily and hurriedly unbuckle his belt and unbutton his pants.

He had fantasized about this so many times, and now there he was, his fingers buried in the moist hotness of the woman of his dreams, his teeth teasing her hard nipples.

When he finished unbuttoning, releasing his grip on the young teacher's sex, he quickly pulled down his trousers along with his underwear, freeing his hard penis in a single motion. Savoring the moment, he rubbed its tip against the revered clitoris he had dreamt of touching for so long, then against the length of her dripping vulva, covering his member with her hot fluid. He then buried it inside her sex and began fucking her, groping her breasts with his hands.

This went on for a few minutes, until Bud decided to turn the knob on his remote to its final level.

Audrey, whose pleasure had been growing steadily, suddenly burst into an unexpected orgasm, and screamed. Mr Williams was already on the verge of coming, and the young woman's powerful vaginal contractions around his penis instantly sent him over the edge. Audrey groped her boss' ass with her free hand and moaned when she felt his hot semen fill her feminity. After a few long, intense seconds, she softly pushed him out.

A long moan accompanied several weak squirts. The liquid pouring out of Audrey's vagina was a mix of her own love juices and her boss' sperm flowing out of her little by little, in thick, elongated drops that landed on the floor.

Outside the classroom, Bud finally turned off the remote, satisfied, and left. Inside, Audrey and Mr Williams were left panting. Out of breath, the headmaster asked :

"What was that?"

"Chadwick must have activated the remote when you were untying me... I'm sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen. I know you're a married man and I'm..."

"No, no, don't. Don't worry, it was great. My wife won't know about this, it was an accident. But It was really great. Thank you."

Mr Williams' slowly deflating penis was still coated in Audrey's juices as he spoke. He cleaned himself with a tissue before getting dressed. While he did so, Audrey was still attached and her opened sex was still dripping with the thick white fluid that smuttily testified for his adultery.

He finally untied Audrey, who timidly covered her intimacy. Walking towards the door, he said :

"You are amazing, miss Saunders. But maybe I shouldn't come to your classes anymore."

He closed the door behind him and left the drained, naked young woman alone in the classroom. His semen was gliding along her inner thighs when she walked to reach the towel she had left on a hook, on the wall next to the door.

One week later

"Welcome back everyone. Today is our second and last lesson together. Last time, you discovered the female genitalia and how it behaves at the various stages of arousal, all the way to a full body orgasm. Today's lesson will be more practical, as we will see how you can stimulate a woman's genitalia using your hands. Of course there are many other ways to pleasure a woman, but once you can do it with your fingers, the rest should come naturally. Now, let's get started."

A large bed with no sheets had been placed at the center of the classroom. Audrey moved towards it. She was wearing only a white bathrobe, which she removed swiftly before lying down.

The doctor sat on the edge of the bed, and let his hand rest on Audrey's naked thigh.

"There are many ways we can give pleasure to miss Saunders using our hands. A soft caress on almost any part of her body can be pleasurable, but certain places are more effective than others and should deserve more focus. For example, her neck, her inner thighs, her breasts, or, of course, her sex. But don't forget about the rest. Now try to relax, miss Saunders."

Dr Monroe began caressing Audrey with his right hand, letting his fingers roam freely all around her body. The students, who were gathered around the bed, quickly noticed Audrey's breath becoming deeper as the doctor caressed her sensually. When he reached her neck, she pulled her head on one side, trying to increase the surface and the sensations. Her nipples became erect, and were soon teased by the tip of the doctor's index. He commented :

"The nipples are an easy way to see when a woman is sexually aroused. When they are erect like this, it usually means she is getting excited. They are also a very sensitive zone on most women, so don't forget to stimulate them properly. You can draw small circles around them, like this, or softly pinch them. Breasts as a whole are also sensitive, you can grope them like this."

The class watched as Dr Monroe showed the various techniques. After a short while, he withdrew his hand and stood up.

"It's your turn now. You can caress miss Saunders' body as you please, but for now, please avoid going near her sex."

The students sat on the bed around Audrey, and reached for her body. She closed her eyes as she felt dozens of innocent hands touching her everywhere. She could feel fingers running along her neck, her thighs, her belly, some hands groping her breasts. She was now breathing yet more heavily, and the pleasure was building inside her. She arched her back slightly. The doctor spoke :

"You're all doing great. As you can see, miss Saunders is enjoying herself. Please withdraw for now."

Audrey opened her eyes and saw the students' hands pulling away from her.

"Now, please spread your legs, miss Saunders."

Hesitantly, Audrey slowly parted her legs, revealing her vulva to the students, who immediately noticed it was moist. The doctor moved closer to Audrey, once again sitting on the edge of the bed.

"As you see, miss Saunders' vagina is now well lubricated, and therefore ready for stimulation. You should always avoid touching a woman's genitalia when they aren't properly lubricated."

He bent towards Audrey's crotch and parted her labias with his thumbs, revealing her glistening clitoris and the entrance of her vagina. She twitched slightly at the intimate touch.

"The female genitalia offer several possibilities. To give miss Saunders pleasure, I can either rub her clitoris, caress her vulva, or insert a finger inside her vagina. Some women achieve orgasm more easily from clitoral stimulation, others from vaginal stimulation. What about you, miss Saunders?"

"Well they... both work. But I think I prefer clitoral stimulation."

"Good. I will now keep your labias parted with my thumb and my index so the class can see properly. Does everyone have a clear view?"

The young men all nodded. Keeping Audrey's sex open with his left hand, Dr Monroe brushed his right index against the entrance of Audrey's vagina, coating it in her juices, then began circling around her clitoris, slowly at first. A soft moan escaped her lips. After a while, the doctor began softly rubbing his index against her clitoris, with increasing speed.

"I can feel miss Saunders' clitoris becoming harder. Are you enjoying this, miss Saunders?"

"Yes, doctor..."

"Good. A slow movement can be very sensual, but a rapid one will bring the woman to orgasm much faster. It's a mechanical thing, really. I can make miss Saunders orgasm in a few seconds now, if I want."

He accelerated his movement to the point his finger almost appeared blurry. Audrey instantly reacted, arching her back and breathing loudly. She pushed on her feet and lifted her crotch as she felt the intense pleasure quickly taking over her body. Then suddenly, just before she could climax, the doctor removed his finger.

"If you stop stimulating her for a few seconds, you will have to start all over again even if the woman was on the edge of orgasm. So you should try to avoid that, unless you want to use frustration and denied orgasm as a submission method. Now, let's see the fingering technique. You can usually use one or two fingers, which you will insert and remove repeatedly. Go as deep as you can."

Dr Monroe inserted his index and middle finger inside Audrey, and began a back and forth movement with his hand. Audrey felt the pleasure growing inside her again as she let out a long, lustful moan.

"One good thing to do is to stimulate her G-spot. It is said to be the most sensitive area of a woman's body, and is located on the upper wall of the vagina. You'll recognize it as it has a different texture than the rest of the cavity."

Having said this, he began to stimulate the area with the tip of his middle finger. Audrey, surprised by the intense sensation, moaned loudly.

"If you're comfortable, you can use your other hand to stimulate the vulva or the clitoris."

With his left hand, he began to rub Audrey's clitoris very fast, as he did earlier, while still tickling her G-spot. Feeling the orgasm approaching quickly, Audrey pushed on her feet again and lifted her crotch, which gave an even better view to the class of what the doctor was doing.

She screamed as she felt a powerful orgasm hitting her. She groped her own breasts with both of her hands as she felt the delightful sensations spread throughout her body. Dr Monroe then pulled out his fingers, which were glistening from Audrey's juices of pleasure. Her orgasm over, she let herself fall back on the bed in a long moan of relief.

"Now, you will all line up before miss Saunders, and, one after the other, you will rub her clitoris the way I showed you. She will tell you if you're doing it right."

After only a few seconds to recover, Audrey put herself in position for the students. She pulled her knees back against her chest, and used her indexes to part her labias, giving the young men a perfect and delightful view of her wet womanhood. She looked as the first one approached her and reached for her clitoris with his index.

She exhaled loudly when his warm finger made contact with her sensitive skin. The student began rubbing her as he had just been shown. His movement was slow, he didn't want to hurt her. She reassured him :

"You're doing it right. You can go faster if you want..."

He progressively increased the speed, encouraged by Audrey's heavy breathing. Suddenly, Dr Monroe told the young man to step back and let the next one carry on. And then came the third, then the fourth. She could now feel she was nearing climax again.

"You're doing great... Keep it up... Faster, faster! Yeees... Oh!"

About ten seconds after the young man had begun rubbing her clitoris, Audrey burst in a second orgasm.

"Okay, now continue rubbing her slowly, slower and slower," ordered the doctor.

Despite the intense sensations, Audrey was still holding her labias parted. Beneath his finger, the young man could see her vagina contracting rapidly, and her juices flowing out. He stopped by himself when he felt she was completely relieved. The young woman was then given a moment to recover, and then the rest of the class got their turn, bringing her to orgasm two more times.

"Now, you will take turns to finger miss Saunders' vagina. For this exercise, she will adopt a different position, to allow you to penetrate her more easily with your finger, and also to get a view from a different angle."

Knowing what she had to do, Audrey sat up, turned around to show her back to the students, then got down on all fours. This gave a good view of her vagina to the young men, but also of her anus.

They once again lined up, behind her, and fingered her one after the other, giving her two more orgasms. Every time she came, they could feel her vagina tighten around their fingers as she pushed her crotch against them, trying to get them even deeper. Once all the students got their turn, she finally let herself fall on her belly, panting, still feeling the ripples of pleasure spreading through her body.

While she recovered from her orgasms, she thought about how she had just let her whole class finger her and make her come several times. She remembered how, before her trial, she had often fantasized about having sex with some of her students, or even being submitted to them. She had forgotten all about this since the events, but it did make sense now that she thought about it ; it explained why despite her humiliation, she had always been so aroused when she was abused by her students, beyond the behavior the chip imposed on her. Deep down, she loved being a toy for these horny young men to enjoy. Her shame and guilt fuelled her pleasure like nothing else could.

The lesson was now over, and doctor Monroe decided to give Audrey the final word. She sat on the edge of the bed, her legs trembling slightly from the series of orgasm she had been through.

"I hope these two lessons were useful for you. The least I can say is that Dr Monroe taught you well, as you were all very good. Somehow you made me learn something about myself too."

In the weeks that followed, Audrey continued with these new female sexuality lessons. While this made her professional life somewhat easier, her personal life was still a living hell thanks to Bud Chadwick.

But for some reason, one day, it all stopped. Bud would no longer use the device at all. Without any apparent reason, he had stopped torturing her. It was one week before the summer holidays. There had to be a reason for this. And she would soon find out...

Tribad
Tribad
584 Followers
12