All Comments on 'Audrey's Sex Trial Ch. 04'

by Tribad

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
cbsummerscbsummersover 12 years ago
Yummy!

I hope hes not truly done using the remote!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More!

I've waited for this chapter when Bud finally has his dirty paws all over our delightful Ms. Audrey, more please!

DiannahDiannahover 12 years ago
MORE!

Please keep going! A great addition to an already awesome story!

Cuhullian50Cuhullian50almost 11 years ago
Please continue the story

You have a good story please continue maybe she can get a tape of him admitting he lied and the court makes him surrender the remote to her, but she has become so sexually addicted that she starts doing humiliating acts on her own maybe going to a rest stop on the highway at night performing a striptease and masturbation show for the truckers that stop there at night to sleep. Or an Adult book store she could go there with just an overcoat and open it exposing herself to the store's custumers and give them a masturbation show finishing with her using the remote to throw her into ahuge orgasm making her face the fact she enjoys and thrives on the humiliation as well as the sex.

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 8 years ago
Bud in Control!

Surely Bud Isn't Done With Audrey Yet? 4 Great Chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More! More! More!

This is truly my favorite series on this site. I’ve reread this so many times and it’s just as hot as the first time. I would love to see more of this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTribad@Tribad
Hi everyone, I'm an author from France, and I like writing stories about voyeurism, exhibitionism, masturbation, incest and non-consent. I enjoy corresponding via email with my readers, so don't hesitate to write, I'll do my best to reply fast :-)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES