Audrey's Sex Trial Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed the back of Bud's head with both of her hands and pushed him against her, trying to make him go deeper inside her. The feeling of his tongue brushing the walls of her vagina, and his nose rubbing against her erect clitoris was driving her insane. She was turning her head from side to side, begging him to go faster and deeper. She was right on the edge of a powerful orgasm when Bud suddenly stopped licking her and pulled away.

She looked at him, almost panicked. He answered to her unspoken question : "I'm not ready to let you come just yet. Wait a sec." He left the room and went to the entrance of the house, where he had left a small backpack when he had walked in. From it, he pulled a pair of handcuffs and quickly went back to his teacher's bedroom. Ignoring her questions, he tied her hands to the headboard, then he resumed licking her. Lying on her back, the excitement made Audrey unconsciously push her pelvis up against Bud's face. She was back on tracks, and could feel the pleasure coming back inside of her. But once again, after a couple of minutes and right before she could reach orgasm, the young man pulled away. He looked at her and said :

"Hey, I just thought, I've been pleasuring you for a while now, while you weren't doing anything for me! I think it's just fair that I get a turn."

Audrey had to admit to herself that Bud was an expert at humiliating her. She had literally been offering her sensual body to him , and he made it sound like she was exploiting him. Her sex was craving to be filled, and she was unconsciously thrusting her pelvis as she watched Bud undress and jump on the bed. He walked up to her head and crouched, leaving his fully erect penis hanging right in front of Audrey's face. She could see it pulsating with each of his heartbeats. "If you want to come, you'll have to make me come first."

Obsessed with the idea of finding relief, Audrey didn't think twice and move her head forward to swallow Bud. With her hands tied, she moved her head back and forth, pumping the young man's shaft and lubricating it with her saliva. She no longer cared about her dignity, she would do just about anything to be allowed to climax. She sucked him furiously, making Bud firmly grab the headboard to avoid falling. He was so excited that he reached orgasm in less than a minute. Just before ejaculating, he pulled away from Audrey's mouth.

She closed her eyes as ropes of hot sperm erupted from her student's twitching penis, landing on her face. Then he moved back, and she opened her eyes to see his semen spurting on her breasts and her belly. Bud finally let himself fall on his backside, breathing heavily and looking at his teacher all covered in his sperm. Then he heard her scream : "Now make me cum! I need it!" He smiled at her. "Not yet, miss Saunders, you'll have to wait for me to recover first. But I can keep you warm in the meantime if you want." With his right hand, he started fingering the young woman gently. Not enough to make her come, only enough to maintain her excitement. But her level of excitement was now unbearable. She was in a state of powerful psychological need, that was short-circuiting all her higher brain functions. She thrust her pelvis fast against Bud's hardly moving fingers, but every time he felt she was going to come, he pulled his hand away. This continued for ten or fifteen minutes, until Bud felt his erection and his desire coming back.

He began to lick Audrey's vulva, soaking himself up with her feminity, then sank his tongue inside her vagina once again, driving her mad with desire. He playfully moved his tongue inside her, gauging her reactions, feeling empowered by the direct control he had over her sensations. And one final time, he pulled away when he felt she was close to the edge. He looked at her and said : "If you want to come, ask me nicely. Beg me and I might let you." Completely drowned in her lust, Audrey had barely enough cognitive power left in her to formulate her pleas. She spoke, her face still covered in Bud's sperm : "Please, make me cum, Bud! Please, I did everything you asked, but now I need to cum! I'll die if I don't... I beg you, please let me have an orgasm!" She spread her legs as wide as she could, and finally added : "My body is yours, do what you want with me, but I beg you to make me cum now!" Bud laughed and replied : "You see, it wasn't so hard! All you had to do was ask nicely! I always dreamed of hearing you say something like that. And I have to admit, you did quite well. Well, you deserve it."

He bent forward, and parted her labia with his indexes. She was so excited that the mere contact made her whole body twitch. Then Bud inserted his tongue inside Audrey's vagina as deep as he could. He instantly felt it contract around his tongue, and heard the ecstatic screams of surrender of his slave. He remained inside her as he felt her juices squirting. Audrey was filling his mouth with the juices of her orgasm, and he was actively drinking her pleasure. Her whole body was wiggling uncontrollably. He felt her trembling legs wrap around him, her thighs press against the sides of his head, holding him in place. It was so intense it almost made him come himself without any physical stimulation.

By the time she released him and stopped squirting, his own excitement was so high that he could not contain it anymore. He moved away, grabbed his penis, and urgently buried it inside Audrey's pulsating sex, watching her labia spread and wrap around his member, as they seemed to hungrily engulf his whole length. Bud's fast pumping motion along with Audrey's contractions around his manhood made him come in a few seconds. He let himself fall over her sweaty body as he ejaculated inside his moaning teacher. Feeling her student's hot semen spreading inside her kept Audrey's orgasm going. He wrapped his arms firmly around her back, just as she did the same with her legs, and they both thrust their pelvises against each other, riding the ultimate waves of their orgasms...

12