All Comments on 'August'

by GigiDark

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it!

Very nice plot and good character development. Best of all, very well written and without any glaring grammatic or spelling errors. What a pleasant surprise .... he says with just a little sarcasm.

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

Nicely written, just enough dialog, emotions and plot along with the sex to keep it interesting. Thanks also for a woman who actually has a bush and a man who appreciates a woman's natural beauty. Thought they had all gone extinct from what the normal fare around here says.

GigiDarkGigiDarkover 11 years agoAuthor
To the first commenter

Thank you for the compliment. I owe some of the credit to one of the volunteer editors here. EditorKarl was kind enough to polish my diamond in the rough.

GigiDarkGigiDarkover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I just want to thank those of you who commented and favorited my story.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 9 years ago

It was an okay read, I liked Tyler

MartyMBMartyMBover 5 years ago
One of the rare ones

I can count on, maybe, two fingers the number of stories that I wished there was another part. I'll add this story to the count. I really do wonder if Tyler and Pam have a long-term future. I also really like their passion and wonder how they'd do in everyday life, when not having sex. It seems like both salaries together may make life together at least possible. Anyway, great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous