August

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess so."

He gets up and places her back on the bed. He kneels between her legs pushing them open as if they were drapes concealing a present. The sweet musky salty scent of her sex tickles his nostrils and he props himself up on his elbows and preparing for work. Her legs are bent at the knee with the bottom of her feet resting firmly on the bed. He uses his shoulders to press her thick thighs open further a fuzzy heart greets him that is growing out slightly and is in need of a trim.

He can see that her labia is beginning to swell and all that is needed is a few licks to coax her clitoris out to play. First he bites the edge of her right butt cheek she squirms a little as he does this, he continues to the other butt cheek giving it the same treatment. He rubs his cheek against the inside of her thighs and kisses all the way down to the apex of her soft wet pussy.

She lets her left leg fall open so that it is perpendicular to the bed the other leg rests on his shoulder. She squeals a little as he takes his tongue and licks from the bottom of her sweet lips all the way to just below the hood. He cups her bountiful ass in his hands and pulls her forward, He uses his tongue like a weapon and he licks a confession from her. He nuzzles, he licks, he bites, and her hands find his hair again as she slams her bottom into his face.

"That's right fuck my face" he murmurs in between licks. His tongue darts in and around her clit. Her pelvis pumps higher and higher practically lifting him off the bed. Her legs close around his head as her cunt pulses with each movement. At first her moans were soft light purrs and moans that were so dainty and ladylike. Now he elicited from her groans of pleasure that even startled her. A few grunts that she tried to suppress but they broke through because she couldn't contain herself.

She tried biting her bottom lip only to quiet some of the moans that escaped but they were long throaty hedonistic howls that she could not restrain within her body and that she had to let them out before they erupted from the inside.

She let go of his head and held on to the crumpled sheets underneath her. She pushed her cunt into his face as if she were trying to push him off the bed by his face. Her toes curled back so far she felt that they could break. She could swear that somewhere in this session he began licking his own name. The "Y" and the "R" were threatening to rip her to shreds. She arched her back until she was only supported by her head and butt on the bed.

Then it began she couldn't stop it, a series of small tremors their exact point she couldn't locate. The tremors seemed to shake her whole body. She tried to disengage from Tyler's mouth but he wouldn't let her. Now instead of the tremors she began a sort of short spastic like jerking that scared her but she couldn't stop it. Tyler watched her his hazel eyes charting her progress as he drank her in. Finally her body went limp it didn't matter where he licked her she didn't have the energy to register the pleasure let alone respond to it.

Mercifully he stopped licking her. He took his hand and adjusted his jaw as if it was a joint out of socket. He sat on the edge of the bed and looked her in the eyes and smiled. She lied there motionless like a doll. By this time his cock rose a little and he leaned over and grabbed one of the condom packets off of the night stand.

"You made some very interesting noises, Pam." He teased.

She hid her face behind the cover. "Oh my God. I'm so embarrassed."

"I'm just glad that my hard work is appreciated." He said as he gnawed at the edge of the packet spitting the strip on the floor.

She hit him with the pillow and he leaned over and bit her thigh.

"Ow!" She yelled and now another smack with the pillow.

He ducks the blow but not low enough because the corner got him in the head. "Once I get this condom on you're in trouble young lady."

"Promises. Promises."

"You'll see we're going to make so much noise that I'm going to get us kicked out of this hotel."

She got on her knees to crawl away from him. She laughed as he grabbed her by the leg and said, "Where do you think you're going?" He teased.

When he got her into position with her ass facing his stiff cock; He slapped her backside and watched it jiggle a little. She felt his finger stretch her lips to accommodate his cock as he slid himself inside of her. It felt like the missing piece to her life his cock in her cunt. She began to thrust backwards to coordinate with his thrusts. She could feel his nails dig into her hips as he pulled her into the stroke. She pushed herself up so that she could lean against him as they fucked.

His hands found her breasts and her clit. He massaged her clit in his hands while she rocked against him. Now she moved to brace herself she held onto the headboard in front of her. And he leaned back and she rode him reverse cowgirl style until she came.

The next time she saw him, a few weeks later, she had allowed her pubic hair to grow out a little and she let him show her how much he appreciated it.

12