Augustus H. and the Meaning of Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wasn't good enough for her." It was an honest answer.

The last button popped and Gus stared down, Samantha's chest only inches away from his heavy breathing, above a smooth stomach of skin he longed to touch.

"No you weren't Gus," Samantha whispered, her breath hot on his ear. "But that was then," she said, as a vice like hand gripped his yearning cock through the fabric of his pants. "And your about to take your life in a completely different direction."

A static voice filled the elevator. "Remain calm, is everybody alright in the elevator?" Samantha just stared Gus in the eyes and raised her eyebrows as if to ask him the same question, while her hands began to undo the buckle of his leather belt.

"Yes, we're okay!" Gus called out as he felt the belt come loose.

"Alright, do you need any assistance?"

"Yeah Gus, do you need any assistance?" Samantha whispered in his ear. The clasp from the front of his pants came undone and he felt his dick pop the fabric of his boxers outward as she pulled the zipper down.

"NooooOOOH GOD!" Samantha had grabbed onto his cock through his boxers with authority and began to slowly, meticulously rub along his shaft. "No we're alriiiiiiiiaaahhight."

There was a long pause on the other side of the intercom as Gus watched Samantha's chest mash together as she worked his cock faster and tighter.

"Okay, well sir let's try this. If the elevator is still functioning, you should be able to just press your floor number again and the elevator should start up. While you do that we'll check the security camera to see if we can identify what went wrong."

Gus could feel the tension building below as Samantha's hand worked ceaselessly at his stiff cock, but the last words managed to find their way through his head. "SECURITY CAMERA?!" He looked up and saw the glass lense in the top corner of the elevator. "Samantha, we nee-aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Uncontrollable spasms wracked Gus' body as he felt the release of tension shoot out his cock, wave after wave of cum hit the wall of his underwear and oozed downward onto his aching balls and down his left leg. Gus steadied himself against the wall as Samantha turned around casually and pressed number 12. Immediately the ringing stopped and the elevator began to shudder upward once again.

Floor ten, eleven, twelve,DING.

The doors opened with a woosh and Samantha walked out, her white blouse flowing behind her like a cape, black lacy bra encased chest preceding her out into the hallway without a care in the world for who may be there. "You coming Gus?" she said over her shoulder. "That was a bad pun, sorry about that," she called as she turned the corner.

Gus stared down at the dark stain on his boxers and the stream of white inching its way down his leg. With one last look at the security camera, he followed Samantha out into the hallway, trembling hands holding up his expensive, and now stained, pants. Still in shock, he caught up to her three doors down where she was sliding her keycard through the pad on the door, which clicked green, and swung inward.

The room was incredible. The entranceway led to a living room setup with plush couch and chair facing toward a large flat screen TV, beyond which lay a king sized bed pushed up against a floor to ceiling window that looked out over the entire city.

Gus didn't see any of this as he walked into the room. His eyes were focused completely on Samantha who had already stepped out of her shoes and let her white shirt fall to the floor as she walked slowly, deliberately into the room.

The sight of her was intoxicating: smooth tan skin, lace bra continuing to hold back its prize, red sash around her neck, and grey pants hugging every inch as tightly as it could. "Don't be shy Gus," she called over her shoulder as she glided to the other side of the room to look out over the city below. "Take off the jacket and stay a while."

He followed her as if under a spell. He closed the door, slipped off his jacket and stepped on the heels of his shoes to walk out of them, stumbling as he did so, legs still weak from what had just happened in the elevator.

As he closed in behind her he reached out to touch the skin that had been tempting him all night, but before he reached her she spun around, snatched his tie and pulled him in, her tongue diving past his lips, her teeth holding on briefly to his lower lip as she pulled away.

As she quickly loosened his tie, Gus reached around with fumbling fingers to unlock the back of the lace bra. Just as he found the clasp he was pushed back forcefully onto the bed and in an instant, bra still in place, Samantha was on top of him, pinning his hands on a pillow above his head. Before Gus realized what was happening his own tie had been looped around his wrist and with an alarming tug, his hands cinched together, immobile.

Samantha shimmied up his torso and leaned over Gus so that her soft stomach pressed into his face. It was all Gus could do to kiss and nibble her skin before she was upright again and swung her legs off the bed to stand up. Gus pulled his hands experimentally and found he couldn't move—the other end of his tie had been knotted to something underneath the head of the bed.

Gus raised his head off the pillow to watch Samantha walk to the end of the bed, where he saw a vision from his very own dream. She unclasped the front of her pants, then with two thumbs, slowly slipped out of her pants, her astonishing ass revealed inch by inch, then all at once with a breathtaking bounce, the lacy black thong finally revealed.

Samantha turned and smiled at him, stretched out along the bed, hands tied above, his eyes racing across every inch of her body. The tip of her pink tongue poked out to moisten her top lip and then with an expert flick, her red sash came undone around her neck. She stepped up slowly onto the end of the bed and stepped over, one leg on either side so that his gaze was immediately drawn to the black lace—all that was left between Gus and the pussy he'd dreamed of. She knelt down and placed the red sash over his eyes.

"Oh no. No, no, no, no," Gus groaned. "I have to see this—I have to see you." He felt the sash tied behind his head and then felt the lips on his ear.

"You aren't in a position to be making requests right nowGus," she whispered, her tongue flicking across his ear. "Control is something you have to learn."

A moment later, Gus felt forceful hands grab the waste of his pants and boxers, which were both ripped off him in one swift tug. He felt his cock, stiffly bouncing up and down, hard again already, still sticky with cum from the elevator. The next to go were his socks.

He tried to maneuver the red sash from his eyes, but it was tied too tightly. Then he stopped moving altogether when he felt his feet pushed apart and the weight on the edge of the bed between them.

Gus was breathing heavily. Samantha wasn't saying a word.

Two soft hands were placed on his thighs, which were spread even further. He felt the hot breath circling, circling, then... the soft, wet contact of a tongue, slowly, deliberately, touching the base of his cock, then traveling upward, increasing pressure as she came closer to the head and flicking the end so that it bounced some more, blood rushing into it once again, making it throb and pulse.

Only a second of waiting and the tongue was back, licking the side from base to tip and off. It took several more toe-numbing strokes of Samantha's pink tongue for Gus to realize what she was doing. She was cleaning off the cum.

"You made a pretty tasty batch there Gus," Samantha said. "Let's see how much you have left."

One hand encompassed Gus' balls, squeezing them with just a little too much force as he felt the entirety of his cock taken in by the wet suction of Samantha's mouth. Gus groaned, he pulled on the tie, but it wouldn't budge. He did his best to imagine what Sam's gorgeous face must look like, hair tied back in her ponytail, mouth wrapped entirely around his cock.

Gus' hips kicked up reactively with an extra squeeze to his balls, but Samantha just drew him deeper into her throat. She stayed there, tongue spiraling, suction building, hand massaging—for how long, Gus couldn't even guess—until she pulled her head back with a satisfying pop.

Gus could already feel pressure building up again. He felt a hand press down on the underside of his cock, pushing it up against his stomach and "ahhhhhhaaaaaoooogod—"

Samantha's mouth enveloped his ball sack, her tongue skipping between his left and right balls, flicking each one as if juggling them.

"This parts going to take a little lubrication," she said.

"Wait what are—"

Gus' words were cut short as he felt Sam's mouth slip over the head of his cock, pulsing up and down. The tension began to build all over again, and then the sensation changed all together.

"HEY! Did you just stick your finger up my a-hhhhhhhhhhhhh." Just as her finger had explored deeper, a wave of white pleasure spread through Gus and another valve of cum was let loose in a wave just as Samantha pulled her moth away from his cock.

For a minute Gus couldn't speak. He just lay still, his chest heaving until the blindfold was pulled off him and he blinked in the light to see Sam smiling at him.

"Do you see what you did now?" She was pointing at her chest, where her black bra and chest were covered in lines of sticky cum. "This is my favorite bra, and now it has Gus all over it." Then as casual as you please, she let the bra fall to the floor and through the haze of his numb body, Gus was graced with the heavenly sight of the most perfect breasts he'd ever seen in his life.

Like the rest of her body, Samantha's tits tended on the fuller, curvy side, yet even without the bra they seemed to defy gravity itself, mocking Newton's discovery. Across the top of each lay a stream of Gus' cum, but she didn't seemed bothered at all.

Instead, chest bouncing with each step, Samantha walked over to the phone next to the couch and dialed a number. As she waited she looked back at Gus, dabbed a stream of cum with the tip of her finger and brought it up into her mouth. Just as it reached her lips a voice cut in through the phone and she stopped.

"Hello? Yes, this is Samantha Stewart in room 1203. I was hoping I could order room service. Mm-hmm. Just a pot of coffee and a couple pastries if that's possible. That's right. And if there's any way to speed that up it would be very much appreciated, we're just famished... oh wonderful... no, no thank you. Buh-bye."

Samantha set the phone back on the receiver.

"That's a great idea," Gus called wearily from the bed. "So do you want to—what are you doing?"

Samantha had crossed over to the door, which she opened wide with nothing on but her black, lacy thong, chest still stained with cum. She turned around with the same feline smile playing across her plump lips. Her eyes devoured Gus where he lay on the bed with only his unbuttoned shirt hanging from him, hands still tied above his head. She began walking slowly toward Gus, her hips swaying just as they had the first time he had ogled her on the plane. Her hand slipped down her smooth stomach, thumb dipping below the waste of her thong where she began to run it back and forth, the thin material slipping below a stark tan line.

"You know I've stayed at this hotel at least a dozen times and I'll tell you, their room service is impressively responsive." Samantha was drawing closer to the bed as his frantic eyes darted between the black thong and the wide open door, ears straining for the sound of footsteps approaching down the hallway.

"So that means you should probably untie me pretty quickly," Gus said. To this, Sam smiled and pulled off her hair tie, letting her ponytail fall apart around her shoulders in auburn curtains.

"Well how quickly you get untied doesn't depend on me,Gus," Samantha said. She hooked a second thumb beneath the silky black material. "It depends on you." And with that, the small bundle of black lace slid past the two globes of her ass and fell to the floor. Gus' head shot off the bed to see the pussy he had dreamed about just hours earlier, already glistening.

Gus swallowed hard. "H—how does that depend on me?"

"Well," Sam whispered, crawling onto the edge of the bed. "It depends on how fast you're able to return the favor." As Sam's hot breath passed inches away from his aching cock, Gus could feel each perfectly pink nipple being drawn up his legs, then his hips, now his stomach. He was staring into those startling eyes, which softened as she bit her lip. She leaned in and whispered into his ears. "But they're probably heating up the coffee now Gus. You better hurry up."

For a brief second, Gus felt his stiffening dick pressed into his stomach with the now soaking lips of Sam's pussy, then she pulled herself forward, steadying her hands against the wall, her legs pinning Gus' arms and her throbbing mound hovering only inches from Gus' lips.

He didn't move. Gus simply stared awestruck at the incredible sight, until Sam's head poked beyond her voluminous under-boob. "Coffee's probably done Gus."

He lifted his head, and slid his tongue easily inside Sam's pussy. Like sinking into the flesh of the world's most perfect peach, Gus was instantly rewarded with a burst of sweet juices—his lips, chin, and nose were all drenched as his tongue darted in and slip upward thirstily. With a shuddering moan, Sam pressed down against Gus, pushing his head back into the pillow as she leaned more heavily against the wall.

Samantha's hips began to grind with greater ferocity while her heavy breathing was broken by soft moans, which grew in pitch an intensity, bouncing off the walls and out the open door. Gus watched from below as a hand left the wall to grip her heavy breast with a ferocious ecstasy, before letting it fall to Gus' hair, coaxing him onward, her parting lips begging his tongue to search deeper, to—

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, th—th—there, don't stop. Right there."

Gus' obedient lips had wrapped themselves around Sam's clit. He alternated sucking deeply upon it with rhythmic flicks of his tongue, not changing speed, but simply increasing the pressure as the hand in his hair sought the back off his head and pulled him upward.

"YES! YES! GUS, DON'T YOU DARE STAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH—"

Samantha's legs convulsed inward around Gus' head as climax pulled the animalistic scream from her very lungs. Breathing heavily, hands supporting her shaking body against the wall, Sam lifted herself off Gus' face.

"Well, that was—"

"OH GOOD HEAVENS!"

Samantha's head whipped around and Gus lifted his head to peer over Sam's thigh to see a young maid, standing in the open doorway, eyes the size of the coffee cups she was holding in front of her on a shaking platter. Her mouth was moving wordlessly as she stood frozen, unable to tear her eyes away from the tangle of sweaty limbs on the bed across the room.

Gus' instinct was to cover himself up, but her arms were still tied beneath the head of the bed. Samantha however reacted as cool as ever.

"Well thatwas fast, thank you my dear," she said, swinging her leg over Gus and no doubt giving the terrified maid a long flash of her glistening pussy. "You can set that on the table here next to the bed. And there's an extra tip there if you'd be so kind as to untie my friend here."

And with that, Sam walked away, ass swaying, chest bouncing, to the bathroom where a second later they heard the sputtering start of the shower being turned on. Gus watched all this incredulously before turning back to the maid who still hadn't moved a muscle. Through his line of vision, Gus was now very much aware of the miracle that was his sore dick—having cum twice in the past thirty minutes it was once again standing straight up, pulsing and throbbing.

From the doorway, the maid swallowed and quickly whisked her way through the room, the cups and plates on her metal tray rattling nervously. She set them on the bedside table and quickly turned to the material tied around Gus' wrists. She had to bend over to get to them and Gus found himself staring up at the crisp chest of her maid's outfit.

"I—err—sorry about this," Gus mumbled, shifting his head to try and look up at her face only to see her eyes dart quickly back to the tie, which was beginning to come loose. Gus was fairly certain she had just been staring at his unyielding erection. He looked back down—Samantha was right, there was a slight resemblance to the Washington Memorial.

The tie came loose and the maid took several paces back as Gus sat up. She quickly made the sign of the cross across her chest and turned to leave the hotel room. When she reached the door, her hungry eyes found their way back to the bed one last time before she shut the door.

When the echoes of the slamming door died away, Gus finally heard a tune coming from the bathroom, soft humming beneath the persistent spattering of the shower head. As he sat on the bed something Sam had said to him earlier echoed up:Control is something you have to learn Gus.

He slid silently from the bed and padded across the carpeted floor, his stiff cock bouncing with each step until he reached the bathroom, which was already billowing with steam from the shower. Here, Samantha's song echoed off the tiled floors. Gus crossed to the fogged up glass door, through which he could see the curvy goddess. With a click, the glass door opened and he entered the shower, which in actuality was the size of a small room itself.

"Well hello there," Samantha said facing away from the door. "That maid is fast at everything apparently. I thought the knot would take her much longer."

Finally giving into the aching desire he'd had ever since his dream on the plane, Gus reached out and filled his hands with both cheeks of Sam's voluminous ass.

"Ooo," Sam said in surprise. "Mr. Hewitt, I never." Gus pulled her hips back toward him before he allowed his hands to slide upward over the soapy stomach to massage her tits, now washed clean. As he pulled her to lean back into him, he was unable to keep his hard cock from pressing into her ass where it slipped beneath her legs to rest within the canyon of each flawless cheek.

"How are you still hard?" Sam asked with a laugh playing across each word. "I'm telling you Gus, at your age that's pretty impress—"

With his right hand, Gus grabbed onto Sam's hip while he pushed her to bend over with his left. Sam's hands shot out to the tiled wall of the shower and looked back at Gus through hanging strands of wet hair, a look of surprise on her face before a playful smile wiped it away.

Gus however wasn't staring at her face but down at the puffy, pink pussy, perfectly framed by the heart-shaped ass. As his left hand slipped down her back to grasp the other side of her hips, Gus slowly slid the tip inside Sam's inviting lips for the first time. Sam pushed back away from the wall, sheathing Gus' dick further and he needed no further invitation. Gripping her firmly around the waste, Gus thrust forward as far as was allowed. The wetSLAP echoed off the glass walls, followed soon after by another, and another, faster and faster, the noise of which was soon joined by Samantha's animalistic moans.

Without even thinking Gus slapped his hand across Sam's glistening ass, which rippled satisfyingly. The heighted pitch of Sam's nextohhhhhhhhhhhhh, was all the encouragement he needed. He wound back and spanked her harder.

"Oh fuck me Gus, fuck me harder," Sam moaned. Gus grabbed both hips again and pulled Sam back forcefully as he thrust into her, his aching balls swinging back and forth.