Augustus H. and the Meaning of Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SLAP-SLAP-SLAP-SLAP-SLAP-GUSSSSSSSSSSS!

Gus felt Sam's body shudder and her pussy contract around his cock, which burst forth on his last thrust, filling her with wave after wave of cum, which he inexplicably still had left.

For over a minute Gus remained inside Sam, as they both stood motionless, breathing heavily, allowing the hot water to continue to wash over them. Finally, Samantha straightened up and Gus slipped out of her at last. She turned, slightly unsteady on her feet. Gus reached out and grabbed her arms to support her. She reached out and put a hand on his heaving chest, easily feeling his frantic heartbeat. She patted him twice and in a slight slur, she spoke.

"Good choice you were."

Coffee and pastries untouched, still slightly damp from the shower, Gus and Samantha crawled back into the rumpled sheets of the king bed. Just as the deepest sleep of his life descended upon him, Gus heard Samantha in his ear.

"It's been a pleasure riding you Augustus Hewitt."

*-*

When Gus woke up, the thick orange light of dusk lay heavy about the room. He rolled over and found himself alone in bed. Groggily he sat up and looked around. Samantha's bag wasn't there.

"Samantha?"

No answer.

Wondering if he had just been James Bonded for the first time, Gus made to flop back into the enveloping comfort of the bed when he saw a note filled with a confident, slanted handwriting.

Dear Gus,

Thank you for the breast red eye (and post red eye afternoon) I've had in a long while. I can tell I made the right choice with you, so here is where I let you in on a little secret.

You said you were interested in learning the meaning of life. Sadly, I'm not the one who gets to share it with you, but if you see this journey through to the end, I promise you'll be satisfied with the answer.

First, a little history. I grew up a long way away from where you currently lie, naked and snoring. I don't know who my biological parent's were, which would make me, an orphan. I count myself lucky however because I grew up with eight wonderful girls that were sisters to me. We were all adopted by the same woman, who raised us as well as any mother could. She taught all nine of us about the world and instilled within us a healthy, and some would say progressive, set of values when it came to ideas on sex.

As we became sexually mature, we naturally came to realize that the world is full of dicks—and not the good kind you can play with, but the bad kind—as in douchebags. So, the nine of us made a pact before we all split up and went our separate ways. That pact was that when we encountered a unique guy, we would have our fun, and if we felt he was worth it, would then send him along to share with the next sister. Now we agreed to continue this pact until the day that one guy would be able to charm his way through the whole list—namely, all nine sisters. In the ten years since we made that pact, not one has made it the whole way through. We are still waiting for that one guy, who if worthy, will find his way into the hearts (and other parts) of all nine of us—if that man exists, he will be rewarded with the priceless gift of knowing the meaning of life, something we were all lucky enough to be told at a very young age.

So what do you think Gus? You said you were ready to take your life in a different direction. Just remember this most important rule:You aren't allowed to tell any of the sisters that I've let you in on the game until AFTER they've let you inside of them. Only after that point do you give them this card and they will be able to give you the next one.

Good luck Gus!

XOXO,

Samantha

Beneath the paper, Gus found a small card.

Samantha Stewart

Cassandra Knight (Passakwana, Illinois)

???

???

???

???

???

???

???

Gus read the letter over once again and looked back at the card, smiling.

"Where the hell is Passakwana, Illinois?"