All Comments on 'Aunt Anne and Her Friends Ch. 01'

by nortythorts

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
HamsterHamsterover 10 years ago
Feeding the Fantasy

Great set up for the fooling around to come. It will be interesting how the relationship with the Aunt unfolds.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 10 years ago
Great start to the story

Can't wait to see how the story unfolds, especially if the roll of the dice allows for more than twosomes and allows some single-sex pairings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Waiting

... of course, I want to see how he ends up with his aunt. Waiting for that, and the next episode....

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

couldnt get past the party.why would she take hi to a party with complete strangers without warning what was goin on.she should have made sure he was ok with it first.for all she knew he could have just wanted her then he learns she fucks around with swingers might have ruined their relationship both sexually and family wise.

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

why was this not put in the group sex section any way

amoroneamoroneover 10 years ago
I love this

Despite they the lengthy preamble it was exciting and the swinging party was unexpected. I look forward to the next chapter with anticipation. Well written and very well described. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't tell us it isn't a true story!

That really kind of ruined it for me. If you are going to write in 1st person don't start out with a disclaimer that it is all a lie....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What the hell

This story iis sick

ArabsemenArabsemenalmost 10 years ago

I can't believe some of the comments. It's like they have nothing better to do than complain instead of giving construction criticism.

Robert_NotRobert_Notabout 8 years ago
Great story

Lovely and juicy - pushes all the right buttons!

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
WOW

I can't wait to read the rest of the series as soon as I post this. This has some serious potential.

timbrewulftimbrewulfalmost 3 years ago

OMG! We can wait no longer. PSe hurry. Want to see Aunty perform. Memories!!!!!.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernortythorts@nortythorts
A bit more time on my hands these days, so trying to get back into writing after a break from it. Feedback welcome but please don't be offended if I don't enter into correspondence. I like to explore the pre-foreplay stage, how the sexual tension begins (and who by), whether ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES