All Comments on 'Aunt Anne and Her Friends Ch. 10'

by nortythorts

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I hope you're still going to continue this story. I've enjoyed it so far. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

I really enjoyed this series and it is very erotic and well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great erotic series!

A new take on the old subject of swinging. Well written and grammatical! Great characterisation and incorporation of everyday events into the narrative make the series all the more exciting to read. Would like to see a few more chapters!

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 7 years ago
Enjoying the story, but...

Call me a language Nazi, if you must, but there is one word that you have been misusing throughout this story, and that is "verdant". You keep referring to "verdant" pubes and such.

"Verdant" means lushly or vibrantly GREEN, from the French "vert" (green). Therefore, you are saying (in this chapter at least) that Lucy has green pubic hair.

I thought the whole "turn the lights off and open the blinds at different times to fool the neighbors" scenario in the last chapter was a bit much, especially when you consider, in this chapter, Anne's neighbors are seeing them either coming or going away together with overnight bags for a second time. How many aunts and nephews slip away together for overnight stays?

Other than that, I've enjoyed the story so far, with one chapter to go

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernortythorts@nortythorts
A bit more time on my hands these days, so trying to get back into writing after a break from it. Feedback welcome but please don't be offended if I don't enter into correspondence. I like to explore the pre-foreplay stage, how the sexual tension begins (and who by), whether ...