Aunt Anne and Her Friends Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill was glancing rapidly from his wife's face to Caroline's face and body. He withdrew his erection from Caroline's mouth and I heard a soft rhythmic flapping sound. With combined revulsion and arousal I realised that he was jacking off, with his erection held near Caroline's breast. She closed her eyes and I saw her fingers snake down to her pussy. She started to caress herself, stroking her lips then rubbing her clit. The lewd sight and soft sound of her fingers on her turgid flesh thrilled me immensely.

The sound of me thrusting into his wife seemed to drive Bill, and although I did not look, the rude sounds made it clear that he was now shafting himself harder and faster. I gazed at Caroline's self-pleasuring hands and at the surging of her breasts, assisted by Bill's other hand.

I blushed as I heard his breathing increasing in tempo, then he was gasping. As I glanced, while still thrusting into his wife, I saw the inevitable strings of thick creamy come spurt obscenely across Caroline's breast. One nipple was coated almost entirely and blobs and streaks adorned her orbs. Their swaying made it dribble down her.

My own pace was quickening and was hastened further by Lucy. She leaned forward and scooped her husband's seed off her friend's breasts with her fingers and licked them clean, repeating the process several times until the only trace left were several slight moist trails on her skin.

Bill continued to drag his tip over Caroline, seeking to give her every last drop and trace of his nasty goo. I pounded deeper and harder into his wife as she did so, and, and squeezed her breasts harder. She came at the same time as me, thrusting back against me and looking lewdly and fixedly at Bill as she bucked and jerked in her ecstasy.

Caroline was still pleasuring herself, but, when Lucy had finished cleaning her with her fingers, she leaned further forward and dragged her tongue over Caroline's breast, licking it clean. Soon I saw Caroline's legs go rigid, then she began to writhe gently before the other three of us. As Caroline climaxed, Lucy leaned further forward and, drawing Caroline's nipple and part of her big squashy orb into her mouth, sucked it greedily and noisily. Another groan from the bed above us reminded me of Aunt Anne and Jack, and I wondered whether she and Lucy or she and Caroline ever sucked each other's breasts. It was a sight I would love to see.

We all chuckled nervously and puffed out several "Wow"s or "whew"s then began to get ourselves sorted out. We stopped in our tracks a few moments later.

From the room above our heads came a regular, rhythmical sound of creaking bed springs. The sound increased in pace and became almost frantic, then ceased, apart from a few groans from the bed as Aunt Anne and Jack's ecstasy lapsed.

Although they must have known in advance when choosing the back bedroom, that the creaking bedsprings would be audible to us, our embarrassment was nevertheless real. None of us quite knew what to say and, slightly abashed, we got dressed.

It was Lucy who broke the ice.

"Well, it appears that my other dinner guests must have been under stress but gave found the same way to relieve it that we found. I'm going to retire to the lounge now - I'll leave the three of you to resume your chat about tomorrow's meeting!"

We all laughed. Lucy headed for the lounge and we followed her to await the arrival of Aunt Anne and Jack - and to see what else lay in store.