All Comments on 'Aunt Becky'

by S3lwyncd0g

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 5 years ago
Ticks All The Boxes

This story grabbed me from the opening and held on right to the end.

A great story, well written with everything -- and I mean everything -- flowing nicely.

Kept it ...I mean, keep it up.

I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Aunt Becky

It was an amazing story one of the best I have read/in a long time

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fabulous!!!

Such a hot, well written story. Well done, it had me from the beginning. Wouldn't all us big titties lovers die for the chance to do that. I hope you write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Like mother's milk

.A terrific tail of tales

A story experienced as well as read.

Iris seemed to have been thrown in like a joker in a poker game.,interesting but a distraction from the main event.

Altogether a genuine 5star story and worthy of many more sequels.

W.

bellylvrbellylvrover 5 years ago
Well written and superbly hot

One of the best stories i have read. I also believe this is my first comment on a story. Yes, i liked it that much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Now that's one lucky nephew. Six years of his aunt's pussy and occasionally her lover.

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago
From a virgin to a sex addicted stud. Makes u want an aunt like Aunt Becky !!!!

More... More... More chapters. 2 horny lessiez....Don't leave hanging. Keep it going. Awesome story.

victorianstiffvictorianstiffalmost 4 years ago
Loved it!!

I loved the story, thanks for sharing. Just wondering where the dom came from coz I felt it was a little left field compared to the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wish I'd had a lovely aunt like that.

KinkCuriousInNJUSKinkCuriousInNJUSover 2 years ago

While I am not always into lactation stories, this one was pretty hot, and it had the incestual older aunt/younger nephew which are always great to read. I will be honest though, if I ever got to be with someone who was still able to produce milk, I would probably find it insanely erotic to have it splashed all over me like that. One random though about the story though. If Iris is the dom and Becky is the sub, and Iris told Becky she could only fuck him when she told her she could, why is Becky fucking him separately? Or is the dom/sub thing only applicable when they are actually in each others company?

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

HOT, HOT, HOT.

One of the hottest short stories that I have read in many years, thank you. This couple and her friend deserve at least another chapter, preferably two. With up to six years to play in their relationships could easily progress and alter.

Congratulations and thank you for publishing your excellent work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I dunno, it seems like we were set up for what could eventually be a loving couple, an attractive, maybe loving, but non-perfect Aunt and her geeky, inexperienced nephew who has idolized her since puberty, essentially.

Them the boy is thrown into a sex-for-power and sex-for-sex's sake arrangement?

I mean, nursing/ lactating can be, and should be, incredibly intimate and even loving, it's quite a gift for a woman to give/ share with her mate.

When they are finally alone without the Domme, and intimacy is afoot, Aunty proclaims Nephew her fucktoy.

It IS a good story about a young man who knows nothing of romance or love being thrust into a sex/ power/ sex triangle dynamic, betraying his Aunt's unspoken desire, with him being used and told he is valued because these women want and need his cock.

That's just not what I was expecting.

Good luck, hope there are more successful chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s kinda funny but when I caught sight of a naked breast and a baby being nursed I just lost all interest.

If there were no baby, I’d maneuver to keep viewing since I was so turned on. Just weird I guess.

This was a great story designed as a great stroke companion. Well done as a 5 🌟 tale.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very hot, exciting story. Also gentle, tender and loving. A sequel is definitely needed, with the nephew and aunt permanently sharing a room and bed for regular loving sexual activity. Maybe the relationship can go public later and then they can marry?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The Iris character was a poor excuse to get the aunt and thee nerd fucking...Couldve explored the story line better...

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobies8 months ago

This one was hot. Loved every minute of it. Kevin is living my dream!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userS3lwyncd0g@S3lwyncd0g
I love to read really good erotica and daydreamed my own stories as I lay waiting for sleep to come. Some I shared with my wife. Finally she started encouraging me to write and submit them here. I hope you enjoy them.