Aunt Becky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt Becky grinned, "Let's see, four years for your Bachelor's, then two more for your Master's... Sounds like we're gonna be fucking for six years straight. Are you up to that?"

"Let me show you." I replied and standing, I took her hand and turned her around to face the table. Aunt Becky bent over and, reaching between her legs, guided my probing cock into her pussy. I caressed her wide hips as I fucked her.

We managed to avoid knocking anything off and I finally pulled out and came, shooting streams on her ass and up her back. I sat down in the chair and stared at her ass and pussy. She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled, then wiggled her ass. I just grinned.

"Wow, that was awesome."

"Yup" she replied, "sure was." She tossed a cloth napkin at me. "Wipe me off, then do it again."

I looked and her cum streaked ass seemed suddenly a huge turn on. I stroked my dick a few times and watched as she fingered her pussy. I was quickly hard again and stood. I pushed my cock into her and she moaned. As I fucked her, I wiped up my cum with the napkin until it was soaked, then reached around and pressed it into her face.

She inhaled and moaned, "Oh god..."

Aunt Becky took the cloth and held it tightly over her mouth as I began to fuck her harder and faster. Dishes rattled and some silverware fell to the floor. We were sweating and grunting when she finally came. She screamed into the cum soaked napkin and I felt her pussy squeezing my cock. I couldn't stand it and came again, not a lot, but it felt incredible.

This time I collapsed into the chair and Aunt Becky stayed leaning down on the table for a few minutes. Slowly she slid her hand down and pressed the napkin against her pussy as she rose and turned around.

"My god Kevin, that was fantastic..." she said softly.

She smiled at me and then looked down at the napkin. She lowered it to show me her pussy and I could see strings of cum running from her pussy to the cloth. She grunted and clenched and more cum flowed out and onto the napkin. She did this a couple more times and then wiped her pussy off. Bringing the cloth to her face she inhaled and grinned.

"I must be sick, but this smells sooo good. Such an arousing scent."

Aunt Becky folded the napkin and pondered aloud, "I wonder how long the scent lasts?"

She sniffed it again and sighed.

I grinned at her, and patted my lap. "You're leaking," I said. "Come here and let me help you with that."

Aunt Becky straddled my lap and I began nursing on her big, heavy titties as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"God Kevin, we are going to have so much fun!"