All Comments on 'Aunt Fiona's Girls'

by Kansas

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The summer sounds interesting and the fall and then the winter keep this going

I would love to read more of this to see where it goes. You have a good group of character,s. I am sure that there are more dancers and neighbors and highschool friends or maybe highschool snobs that could be seduced or Dommded. Lots of possibilities here.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 9 years ago
Hot. Hot. Hot.

Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
FABULOUSLY SEXY!!

I'm a hot girl and I loved it...I've been holding off and holding to get to the end and by then I was dripping...had to make myself cum first before I could add a comment but felt I had to cos the story turned me on so much...pity Lili didn't join them too - Maybe in the sequel huh? Candi

goolwaman17goolwaman17about 9 years ago
Amazement

Wow 9 years of nothing and then back with an absolutely wonder top quality story. Now you are back you must be full to the brim with new ideas so come on lets be avenue.(AVENUE as in AV-EN-U). It's a Norwich City pun but appropriate to this delightful occasion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Oh yeah!

That's the kind of story I like, well written and sooo damn sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

To the poster from Norwich, do you know a wrestler from your town who is my favorite in WWE her name is Saraya-Jade Bevis who goes by the name Paige in WWE?

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 9 years ago

Wow! I am so jealous nothing like this ever happened to me when I was in high school with an experienced older lady. I fumbled my way thru only knowing how to kiss and grind on a girl. An Aunt Fiona, who's really not my aunt (not into incest) would have been totally cool in a hot way. I liked the story and can't wait to read a follow up story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really great

I loved the story and it's good to see you back. If you do requests, I'd love to see a sequel to Slave girl action.

FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 9 years ago

Thank you for writing and posting this very enjoyable story.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Auntie, Please.

Britany sounds like a delightful young woman, with a wonderful friend jessi. Girl fun I will never experience.

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 8 years ago
sorry

I did not like it too much, it was not her nieces fault she was told by the stripper to go and spy on them knowing full well she was going to tell her aunt about it later on, this was all a set-up

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
Topless

Shotgun Willie's is a topless club. In Colorado, where the 'Gun is located, all nude clubs cannot serve alcohol and in topless clubs the girls must wear 2 't-bars' to prevent accidentally flashing the customers. Pretty fun story and since Shotguns has a woman owner and has had a couple female managers, Aunt Fiona is an easy character to imagine as is Lily.

I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice Action

I like the slow realization that Aunt Fiona is a dominant lesbian, but once the realization begins, so too the sex between all.

One refinement (writing is always about rewrites, right?) would be to describe more about the girls' breasts and nipples as the sucking starts. What color and size are the nipples, what texture? Nubby, smooth, or circular roapy? Maybe more build up of the pussies too, which always differ, would be nice.

As it stands now though it's very pussy-wetting. Thank you.

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

Nice Sexy Story

This was a "Hot & Fun" sex story, which I immensely enjoyed. Aunt Fiona was perfect in her lightly dominant role, and must have loved managing a strip club of beautiful young adult ladies.

Definitely a Good 5*-Star Lesbian Sex Story🎉!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lazy writing.

Stop using &. Just write the word and.

kbone1kbone16 months ago

This is another hot and erotic story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous