Aunt Fiona's Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm pretty sure I know what's coming next," Fiona murmured to the pretty stripper, while rubbing some lubricant onto the six-inch long dildo now protruding from her groin region. "Assume the position."

Lily then got up and obediently knelt down on her pool towel, raising her pretty ass while lowering her head. I watched mesmerized as Aunt Fiona approached the girl from behind, kneeling down and then mounting the pretty stripper doggy-style.

Lily moaned softly as Aunt Fiona then inserted her dildo into the pretty girl's's pussy from behind and began slowly fucking her. I could see the ecstasy on Lily's face as she began gently rocking back and forth, the older woman's hands firmly gripping the girl's hips as she possessively grinded her from behind.

"Ohhh," Lily moaned, as one of Aunt Fiona's hands sharply slapped her on her oiled-up ass. At one point the girl brought back one of her own hands to clutch at Aunt Fiona's wrist, but the older woman roughly shoved it away.

"Stay down," she ordered. "Keep your face and hands on the ground while I'm fucking you, understand?"

The pretty red-head nodded and whimpered softly as Aunt Fiona continued to rock her back & forth, occasionally spanking the girl's ass while doing so! It was an incredibly arousing sight!

At one point, Lily turned to me, in my pool-shed hiding place. Her eyes were somewhat glazed over, rolling back into her head, but I could see that she was in heaven. She smiled and sighed.

"I love this," I heard her murmur.

"I love it, too," Fiona added, continuing to vigorously pump the girl from behind. "Sometimes, when you're on stage, wiggling this sweet ass, I want to carry you into my office so that I can bend you over my desk and fuck you!"

"So why don't you?"

"Bad for business," the older woman laughed. "I can't be doing my girls when they're supposed to up on stage dancing!"

"Do you think you'd enjoy fucking Britney?"

Aunt Fiona responded by slapping the girl's ass while continuing to pump her.

"Why do you ask that?"

"Because I know you," the pretty stripper smiled. "She's exactly your type."

"A lot of pretty girls are exactly my type."

"Maybe so, but that little blonde hottie has it all - longs legs, natural breasts, and a hot little butt just made for fucking, everything you desire. Plus, she's crazy about you and would do whatever you asked."

"Well, maybe Britney's not a lesbian."

"I beg to differ, Fiona," Lily laughed. "You weren't the one kissing her just now during our little photo shoot. She's a submissive little lez, even if she may not know it yet!"

Here, the pretty stripper gazed in my direction and winked at me, while Aunt Fiona continued blissfully fucking her. I blushed, but continued watching in fascination as Aunt Fiona then slapped Lily's ass a couple more times, with both women soon climaxing near simultaneously. The older woman slowly lowered herself down upon the pretty prone stripper, burying her face in the younger girl's red curls.

She proceeded to kiss the back of Lily's neck and shoulders while the girl purred contentedly, easing the dildo out of Lily's pussy as she did so. The younger girl remained face down with her ass slightly lifted up in the air.

"Kiss my butt, Fiona," she begged. "Pretend that it's Britney's sweet little ass!" She wiggled it slightly for effect.

Aunt Fiona laughed, slapping the girl's butt once more before then obliging her with several warm wet kisses on her upturned rump.

"Yeah, I'm sure I would enjoy planting a few of these on Britney's beautiful round tushie!"

I can't possibly tell you how turned on I was at this moment. My own hand was clutching at my pussy and fervently rubbing it, as quietly as I could without giving myself away.

I continued watching as Aunt Fiona turned the girl over onto her back and proceeded to go down on her. Lily climaxed again within minutes.

When they both eventually rose up and went into the house, I didn't dare move for fear that I'd be seen by the older woman and have to explain my hiding in her shed and watching her fuck Lily. A part of me wanted to hurry home and never return, but another part wanted to go lie down completely nude in Aunt Fiona's bed and wait for her to discover me there and then fuck me with her strap-on as punishment!

I listened as the two women then got up and headed for Aunt Fiona's care. Moments later I heard it start-up up and drive off. As I left my hiding place my cell-phone suddenly bleeped an incoming text-message. It was from Lily.

"Where U at?"

I immediately responded with a text of my own.

"Still in back yard. Where R U?"

I waited maybe half a minute before she responded.

"In car w/Fiona"

She then followed that up with another text.

"Stay put. I will call U."

Sure enough, within a few minutes, my cell-phone rang, and it was her.

"Fiona drove me back to the lot where I left my car last night," she explained. "She said she's got to make a stop at the supermarket, so she probably won't be back there for at least twenty minutes."

"Thanks, Lily!"

"So, what did you think?"

"About what?"

"Britney!"

"You mean the lesbian sex?"

"Yes, the lesbian sex!"

"It was so awesome, Lily!"

"I know!"

"You two looked so hot together!"

"Do you think you want to try it?"

"Me?"

"Yes, you! Do you think you're ready?"

"I kissed you, didn't I?"

She laughed.

"We kissed eachother, Britney, but we didn't exactly have sex!"

"It was fun!"

"I enjoyed it, too!"

"Thank you, Lily!"

"Will I be seeing you again?"

"I certainly hope so!"

"I love you!"

"I love you, too!"

Within seconds of hanging up, my phone rang again. This time it was my friend Jessi.

"Where are you? And why weren't you at school today?"

"I've been playing hooky. I'm at your Aunt Fiona's place, sunning out by her pool."

"Really? That sounds cool! Wait there, I'm on my way!"

And without another word she hung up. I then remembered that she had her mom's car. I really didn't want to still be there when Jessi's Aunt Fiona returned home from grocery shopping, but now I really had no choice in the matter.

Within a couple of minutes I heard my friend's car pulling into the driveway with Jessi then seconds later joining me poolside. She had on bluejeans and a light blue sweatshirt while I was back in my tiny bikini. Of course, she was quick to notice.

"Look at you! You're practically naked in that thing!"

"How do I look?" I asked, turning slowly around for her inspection.

"Incredibly hot," she gasped. I could see that her eyes were glued to by butt when I glanced back at her over my shoulder.

"You're sweet to say that," I responded. "Now come over here and give me a hug!"

Instead of a perfunctory, quick, everyday hug, I practically wrapped my entire body around her, my arms clasping her neck while her hands found my waist. I could feel the tips of her fingers gliding across my thong bikini bottoms and grazing the top of my ass.

I kissed her on the lips before then asking, "Rub some sunscreen on me, please?"

I could see the surprised look on her face, but it was also obvious that she was not unwilling.

I then got down onto my stomach, lying on a towel atop one of Aunt Fiona's deck chairs, with Jessi sitting right next to me. I handed her the bottle of lotion, and then slightly raised up by butt.

"Your aunt was here a few minutes ago, but she had some errands to run. She should be back within the hour."

"Why didn't you tell me you were going to skip school today?" Jessi asked, patting my behind. "We could have skipped together!"

I then felt the drops of sunscreen landing on my back before her hands then began rubbing the lotion into my neck and shoulders, slowly working their way down my back.

"I really just wanted to break in this new swimsuit, and get some rays," I explained. "Also, you've been so busy lately with track."

"I'd have made time for you," she murmured, her hands quickly oiling up my arms before then returning to my lower back. "It's like I hardly ever see you anymore."

"I miss you, too, Jessi," I responded. "And Aunt Fiona misses you, as well. She told me so." Here, I slightly wiggled my butt to call attention to it. "Don't forget to rub some of that sunscreen on my behind. I don't want it to burn."

I could hear the intake of her breath as she then proceeded to begin oiling up my curvy behind.

"This is really nice," she purred. "Your butt has never looked better."

"How does it feel?"

"How does what feel?"

"My butt! Do you like the way it feels?"

"Oh yeah! It feels all firm and yummy!"

She then laughed and lightly slapped it. I laughed, too, wiggling it some more for her.

"Mmmmmm," I heard her say. "This is so hot!"

Her fingers on my ass felt great. I began to wonder if perhaps I'd better dial it back some.

"Don't forget my legs."

"I won't," she promised. "But I'd better make sure I get all of this beautiful butt covered first"

"Your hands feel incredibly good."

"Do they really?"

"Oh, yeah..."

"And WHAT is going on here?"

We both jumped at the sound of Aunt Fiona's voice unexpectedly breaking into our increasingly blissful interlude together.

"Aunt Fiona," Jessi said, quickly standing up. "I was just rubbing some sunscreen on Britney."

"Yes, I saw what you were doing," the older woman stated, looking almost irritated, but also somewhat flushed. "I noticed your mom's car pulling into my driveway. I was just a few car-lengths behind you. And I've been watching the two of you together now for the past couple of minutes."

Neither one of us had even heard her car pulling up. She must have entered the house very quietly.

"I guess I'd better get going," I announced, rising up and grabbing my towel.

"Not so fast, little Miss Eavesdropper," the older woman responded. "I had a nice little chat with Lily after driving her back to her car."

"You did?"

"Who's Lily?"

"Quiet, Jessi," her aunt replied. "It would seem that your friend Britney finds it funny to spy on other people by hiding in my pool shed, isn't that right?"

Busted! Lily must have blabbed. I was blushing a deep red, while Jessi was staring at me completely confused.

"What did you do?" my friend silently mouthed to me.

"What did Lily say?"

"She confessed everything," the older woman said, staring at me. "In fact, I was right there, listening in when she called you."

Damn that Lily, I thought! You'd think you could trust a stripper to keep her pretty mouth shut!

"Your best friend seems to believe that it's perfectly acceptable behavior to secretly watch two people engaging in intimate behavior," her aunt continued, now addressing Jessi before again turning to me. "Isn't that right, Britney?"

"I'm so sorry, Aunt Fiona," I blurted out, my eyes beginning to well-up with tears. "I really didn't plan it. It just happened."

"Well, I believe that some punishment is in order," she said, walking over and grabbing me by the wrist and pulling me into her house, with Jessi following.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked.

"You'll see," she replied, leading me into her bedroom. "Jessi, you come, too. I want you to see this."

Aunt Fiona then sat down on her bed and pulled me over her lap.

"Britney's going to get a spanking for doing something that she knew was wrong."

"But what did she do, aunt?"

I could see that Britney was shocked & confused by this little drama playing out before her, but also excited by the sight of my near-naked body draped over the lap of her aunt. She sat down in the chair across from Fiona & myself as her aunt explained.

"One of my dancers and I were involved in, shall we say, adult activities, out by the swimming pool earlier this afternoon, with Britney here knowingly spying on us the entire time from the pool shed. I told Lily that I will discipline her tomorrow, but right now I'm about to give your pretty friend here a good old fashioned over-the-knee spanking! And I want you to watch!"

I could see Jessi licking her lips as the first slap hit my ass. The girl's eyes were shining with glee as her aunt repeatedly spanked my butt, despite my cries and begging for forgiveness.

At one point, after about the first six or seven slaps, Aunt Fiona paused to gently rub and fondle my ass cheeks.

"This is so humiliating," I whimpered.

"Good," the older woman responded. "I want you to be humiliated. In fact, let's get this bikini off of you. I want you completely naked. Jessi, help me strip her!"

My friend immediately grabbed at my bikini bottoms while her aunt undid my top. My struggling was futile as Fiona held me tight while Jessi slid the thong bottoms off of my feet, remaining crouched beside me.

Her aunt then continued the spanking while Jessi held my legs. I cried out piteously to her aunt for mercy, even though the whole thing was turning me on more than anything else.

Eventually, it all came to an end, after about thirty slaps, but who was counting? In any case, the older woman then caressed and squeezed my butt affectionately where seconds before she'd been slapping it. I was sobbing, mostly for effect, my real emotion being excited and wanting more.

I'm pretty sure Aunt Fiona already knew this.

"Jessi, I think it would be nice if you comforted your friend by kissing her reddened rear end. It will ease her pain."

"Yes, aunt," the girl immediately replied, and the next thing I felt were Jessi's cool, soft lips covering my butt with gentle kisses. It was glorious. I couldn't help but moan aloud.

My friend would no doubt have continued kissing my ass for the next half-hour, and I would gladly have let her, but after a couple more minutes of watching us, Aunt Fiona tapped Jessi's on her shoulder.

"That's enough, I think."

"Please, aunt," Jessi interjected, lifting her head and massaging my reddened behind with her fingers. "What exactly was Britney spying on? What is it you were doing?"

Aunt Fiona stared down at her niece for a few seconds before responding.

"I suppose you have a right to know," she began, before then turning to me. "Get up here on my bed, Britney, and onto your elbows and knees, facing the headboard. I'm going to show Jessi exactly what I was doing to Lily, and why your spying on us was completely unacceptable!"

"Please, no!"

"Do it," she ordered, sharply slapping my butt, before then rising up and grabbing something out of her dresser drawer.

"What's that thing?" Jessi asked, but I already knew the answer as I'd already seen it in action earlier today.

"It's called a strap-on dildo, and I'm going to use it on your pretty friend."

By now, facing the inevitable, I had obediently assumed the position I'd seen Lily take earlier this afternoon, on my elbows & knees with my ass up and my face down onto one of Aunt Fiona's perfumed pillows.

Jessi sat down onto the bed watching us, gently running her hand along my skin from my shoulders to my upturned butt, her eyes on her aunt donning the strap-on over her shorts, tightening and adjusting it. I could feel my friend's hand squeezing my ass in sympathy. Or maybe she just liked squeezing it. Either way it felt wonderful.

In any case, very soon after her aunt Fiona was kneeling down immediately behind me, her hands now gripping my hips, caressing my ass cheeks, and exploring the curves of my behind.

"This is what happens to pretty girls who misbehave and get out of line," she explained to her niece, who looked on in fascination as she then slid the oiled up dildo into my moistened pussy from behind.

I loudly moaned as I was then fucked doggy-style for the first time in my young life with my best friend watching, Jessi's mouth open and practically drooling as she took it all in.

"How do you like it, Britney?" the older woman asked, slapping my butt as she rocked me back and forth. "Getting bent over and fucked by another woman?"

My eyes rolled back into my head as I began bleating aloud to her increasingly forceful thrusts.

"This is what happens to beautiful young girls who piss off the wrong people!"

I could feel Fiona's fingernails digging into my ass cheeks while she continued fucking me, and occasionally I'd feel the palm of her hand slap me sharply on my upturned behind as she pumped away.

At this point, I also noticed Jessi's hands on me, caressing my skin, running her fingertips up my legs and occasionally softly squeezing my breasts. Her aunt seemingly took no notice.

"Bad girls get punished. Good girls, on the other hand, are rewarded. You want to be a good girl, Britney, don't you?"

"Yes, yes, yes," I replied, answering to the motion of her movements. "I want to be a good girl for you, Aunt Fiona."

"That's what I want to hear," the older woman said, before then turning to her niece. "Take off your bluejeans and your top," she ordered, still rocking me back and forth.

Jessi looked momentarily confused, but immediately obeyed. Within seconds she was wearing only her panties.

"Sit down there, with your back to the headboard and facing Britney," the older woman ordered her niece. "I want to watch her sucking on your tits while I fuck her."

And so that's what happened. I began kissing and licking my best friend's breasts while her aunt fucked me doggy-style. At one point, Jessi gently pulled me up by the chin so that she could passionately kiss me my lips. Her aunt approved.

"You two look hot together," she said, continuing to rock me back & forth. "Now lower your head, Britney, and suck on my niece's pussy," she ordered, slapping my ass and then pushing down on my back to lower my head.

I had no choice but to comply. Jessi, tugged aside her panties, allowing my mouth to connect with her awaiting vagina. It had a musky smell, not at all unpleasant. In no time at all I was licking at her pussy as best I could, with my ass still firmly gripped by her aunt who was still possessively riding it.

Occasionally, when I attempted to raise up my head, Aunt Fiona would slap my ass and order me to "stay down!" I loved it. It made me feel like her little sex slave, there only for her pleasure. But I could also tell that she was thoroughly enjoying herself as well, from the way her fingers dug into my ass cheeks while she continued to fuck me.

Of course, Jessi didn't realize just how much I loved being taken like this, with her aunt continually slapping me on my behind while taking me doggy-style. Eventually, she pleaded with her aunt to allow me to move out of my current "head-down-ass-up" position.

"Let me kiss her beautiful lips some, aunt."

"Did you hear that, Britney?" the older woman spoke. "My niece wants to make out with you."

She pulled my head up by grabbing at my long blonde hair and continued holding it possessively.

Of course, raising up my head didn't stop Fiona from continuing to fuck me, but it allowed me to re-position onto my hands & knees, with by best friend now kissing me passionately while her hands traveled to my breasts, softly squeezing them.

Eventually her aunt's constant back-and-forth motion, with her strap-on inside of me, slowed to a halt, and I felt her withdrawing the dildo as her fingers came to rest on my butt.

"You two look hot together," she sighed, watching us passionately kiss. "I think I'll capture some of this on my camcorder."

So while Jessi & I continued making out, her aunt got up and came back shortly to get video of us locking lips.

"Kiss her breasts now, Jessi," the older woman ordered, and my pretty friend immediately moved her lips to my tits, merrily kissing and sucking on them. Soon, without being told, Jessi had pushed me down onto my back so that she could begin kissing, licking, and sucking her way down my tummy to my pussy. It all felt truly wonderful.

Meanwhile, Aunt Fiona continued to roll with her video recorder in hand. I don't even think that Jessi noticed! For a girl supposedly getting her first taste of another girl's pussy, I was impressed at how good she was at this! Who knows? Maybe some girl on the track team had beaten me to her!