Aunt Fiona's Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In any case, there I was, lying nude on my back with my best friend's mouth pressed up against my vagina, lustily eating away while I thrashed away ever so slightly, the girl's hands firmly grasping my thighs to hold me still.

When Jessi finally looked up to see her aunt recording, she never so much as batted and eye.

"I'm going to turn her over now," she announced, looking into the camera. "I want her pretty butt!"

I could hear Aunt Fiona laughing as Jessi flipped me back onto my stomach and pressed her face up against my bottom. Moments later I could see that her aunt had put down the camera and joined her, with both women's faces now enjoying my naked ass.

"Raise up you butt some, Britney," the older woman ordered, and I immediately obeyed, feeling her lips then covering my rump with kisses. Jessi possessed one cheek and Fiona the other. I was in heaven.

Occasionally I'd wiggle my behind a little bit, knowing that Aunt Fiona would immediately slap it and order me to hold still. The older woman also enjoyed taking little nibbles here and there, biting down just to hear me yelp. Jessi, on the other hand, was content with just licks and wet kisses on my round rump.

When all three of us were finally thoroughly exhausted, Aunt Fiona ordered Jessi and I into the shower to get cleaned up. We happily showered together, kissing some more while doing so. Jessi took a special delight in lathering up my tits and ass, and seemed to especially enjoy it when I rubbed my soapy wet behind up against her crotch.

Aunt Fiona must have heard one or both of us squealing with delight as eventually she came into the bathroom and threatened us both with spankings if we didn't hurry up.

When we were all done and dried off, we emerged to discover that Aunt Fiona had made a late lunch for us consisting of cucumber and tuna-salad sandwiches, which we ravenously consumed, and soon afterward it was time for Jessi to drive me home.

I kissed aunt Fiona good-bye and promised her that I'd be good. She patted me on the ass and said, "Now don't go being TOO good. I enjoy spanking you too much!"

She then kissed Jessi good-bye, as well.

"You're looking hot, my niece," she informed the girl. "Running track makes your ass look great!"

"Hopefully it'll soon look like Britney's," the girl said, smiling at me. I blushed.

It was the culmination of a truly fantastic day, but only the beginning of what would turn out to be an incredibly HOT summer!

And no, I'm not talking about the temperature, either!