All Comments on 'Aunt Jane and His First Time Ch. 02'

by mishkin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great second chapter.

I enjoyed reading this chapter, it is a wonderful story. Please continue with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
special talent

There are tons of stories on this site. I would venture to say that maybe 1% or less fit the bill according to my tastes and fantasy's. This writer has the knack and I would like to encourage him to keep writing in this manner. There is a certain licentiousness that is conveyed that reminds me of one particular situation from my youth of which unfortunately I was too green to take advantage of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
That's the nice thing about cunnilingus & fellatio

You can't do them wrong. Bad fellatio STILL feels GOOD, same for cunnilingus. OK, in fellatio, you have to look out for the placement of the TEETH & in cunnilingus, you may have to be a little mindful of the speed but, really, there's no way either 1 can be done wrong! Just the effort let's your partner know you care for them. If you're lucky, you'll get a 69 going!

taxpapabobtaxpapabobalmost 15 years ago
Whoa, Baby, Great Sex with Sweet Auntie

JUICY, WAY HOT SEX! His aunt really knows how to teach her eager pupil where the parts go and how to work 'em. Fireworks rated fucking is what we have here. The lad may be at pains to teach his first virginal girlfriend all the ins and outs, but for now he and Auntie Dearest can lay waste the countryside. Keep the fire brigade on call!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous