All Comments on 'Aunt June Ch. 07'

by S3lwyncd0g

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Mom aunt tommy and other people.

I would really like other people to slowly start fucking the mom and aunt. Maybe Tommy's friends, or some stranger. Can you manage that. It would be exciting. It would be nice to describe bodily features like sweat, hair, etc....

elbashaelbashaalmost 10 years ago
Great anal

Good that you started anal, as I said earlier, you should start with the aunt and move to mom ass...please add more riming to the act .

Great work so far!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Others

Personally, I often find that involving outsiders usually 'cheapens' the story. A loving and close relationship turns into something sordid.

gotranegotranealmost 10 years ago
Total Wordsmith!

l've only read Chapter 7, because of it's recent release,but I'll definitely be going back and reading the other chapters! However, I can't help but ask when Chapter 8 is coming! Expanding the group is definitely in order, but your commandment of the subject matter leaves it in your hands. Thanks and keep writing! Our eyes await your verbage!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
enjoyed!

Love the humor you drop in here and there whether intentional or not? Enjoyed the story. More. Maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anal with Aunt June and Mom

I concur that son-nephew doing Aunt anally should have ended with him doing his Mom as well!

l0adi3l0adi3over 9 years ago
Enjoying the series

More please. Much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderfully told and totally exciting!

I've read all chapters today, and am exhausted, but smiling from ear to ear...thank you!!!

TOM469TOM469almost 9 years ago
YABBA DABBA DEWWWWWWWWWWWWW

IF WERE ME IDA SKEETED ON BOTH THIER FACES @ SAME TIME AS THEY WRE KISSING EACH OTHER BUT THAS JUST ME,YUNNO?

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
fantastic

loved it, what a fantasy to have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant

Lovely story hope it continues

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
Okay, great job!

I thought that this story was great, although I think it would have worked well as 3 multipage chapters. I especially liked the fact that no one was calling any one a "slut", at least without it being a loving name. Also there was no humiliation involved in the story. Sex should all be about good, and happy feelings.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
You could add a few chapters.

Mom finds a guy and maybe Tommy needs a girl to complete the growth of the family. Maybe a bi-girl for Tommy.

Love to see Tommy KICK THE CRAP out of his biological father.

LazyPervert69LazyPervert69over 5 years ago
Thank you for sharing

Maybe a timeskip with his incest born daughters with his Gilf mother and aunt as harem

WolfenSS69WolfenSS69about 5 years ago
Great story!!!

I know it’s been awhile, but keep this story going...

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 3 years ago
My Comments; Ch 1-7

I enjoyed this story. Good from beginning to end. Too short. Thanks.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
It was great

until June said "what your mom and I do has to remain private." Why? Ruined the whole damn story. He's just a fucking "boy toy" now, not a son or nephew.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 3 years ago

Really good, solid writing. Enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An 18yr-old virgin suddenly knows about cock rings? There's no continuity. The whole premise is just absurd.

Gym52Gym52about 2 years ago

Thank you for publishing this excellent work, there are a few grammatical errors, none of which cause any major problems with the scan or meter of the reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed this series very much . You portrayed the dynamic among the three very well. It felt very realistic . I am glad you avoided considerations of pregnancy and did not bring in videotape! Purely sexual enjoyment. That's what I look for in these stories. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Enjoyed the entire series. Ty for a great story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Time aunt, niece and nephew story. Mix it up and go complete ghetto. Kudos

NryoungNryoungabout 2 months ago

Enjoyed the story but it feels unfinished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userS3lwyncd0g@S3lwyncd0g
I love to read really good erotica and daydreamed my own stories as I lay waiting for sleep to come. Some I shared with my wife. Finally she started encouraging me to write and submit them here. I hope you enjoy them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Aunt June Ch. 06 Previous Part
Aunt June Series Info