Aunt June Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed June again and stood, dropped my shorts and got behind Mom. After having anal sex with June, I was curious if Mom would someday allow anal as well. But right now I just wanted Mom's pussy. I got on my knees behind Mom and tore the top of of the lube and coated my cock with it. I pressed my knob into her wet pussy and pushed. I slid in and it felt just as incredibly tight as before. I worked in and out for a time until she had most of my cock. I really like screwing Mom from behind. I could watch as she licked June's pussy, and I could see June playing with her tits and blowing me kisses.

I took my time getting Mom loosened up, well, as much as she could, and we screwed with only a little discomfort. Mom just couldn't take all of me yet. And I still couldn't pound her very hard or fast with causing her to wince in pain. But it was good and we enjoyed it, finally she'd had enough.

"Augghh! Stop Tommy," she said. "I can't take any more, my pussy is trashed! Go fuck June..."

Okay, fine by me! I gently pulled out and June turned to lay on the sofa. I had an idea and sat on the far end facing her, one leg on the sofa and the other on the floor. I then helped June to scoot down to my hips and I lifted her ass and tugged her good and close. I held my dick and played with her pussy. She was soaking wet from Mom's loving. She moaned as I played with her labia and fingered her a bit. Then I pushed my cock into her and she rocked her hips to help me slide in nice and deep. Yeah she was so wet that she took all of me in one stroke.

"Oh baby, that feels so good!" she moaned. "Faye, please give me your pussy, I promise I'll be gentle." Mom did just that, removing her pants climbing up onto the sofa and sitting astride June's head and facing me. She lowered herself until her pussy was on June's mouth and I watched as she closed her eyes and focused on the pleasure her sister was giving her. I was slow fucking June. I was really liking this, I could fuck her and gently rub around her clit at the same time. I could see her tits jiggling like jello and I could even see Mom's pussy as June tongued her.

After a while I decided that I want Mom more involved and I reached out and caressed her cheek. She kept her eyes closed but rolled her head into my palm. Softly she spoke,

"I don't know what I ever did, or could ever do, to deserve this. I can't tell you in mere words just how much this means to me. The two of you are amazing and right now, I feel better than I have in years. I feel..."

Her voice trailed off and her mouth hung open as she concentrated. she gasped a couple of times and then,

"I'm cuuuuummmminnngggg! Ah, ah, ah,ah,ahhhhhh!"

But June was enjoying this too much to let Mom go. She held Mom on place with her hands on her waist and begged her not to leave. Mom was still in the afterglow of her orgasm and stayed. I gently guided her face closer until she was on her hands and knees and I could kiss her.

"I love you Mom," I said. I slid my lips along her cheek to her ear and whispered, "You are so damn sexy that I just can't keep my eyes off of you. You could easily have a dozen guys begging for your love if they knew the beauty you hide. You shielded yourself for too long Mom, walled yourself off..."

"Oh Tommy!" she cried, and her tears ran freely. "No more walls, no more hiding. I love you baby!" We kissed. Our mouths moving, working as we each sought to please the other. Our tongues darted in and out teasingly. Mom was moaning faintly as I placed both hands on her head and tilted her head first one way and then the other. I kissed her over and over, hungrily searching for her soul, inhaling her breath and tasting her passion on her lips.

My lust for these women consumed me in that moment and I began to thrust harder and faster into June's pussy. Her tits bounced and she was grunting each time I thrust deep into her. I could hear wet, sloppy sounds as she labored beneath Mom's dripping wet pussy. Mom caught my right hand and brought it to her bra. I grabbed the elastic band and pulled it up and over her tits allowing them to hang and swing free, I clutched her left tit and began to squeeze it. Mom raised up a bit and put her hands on the back of my neck, holding on as she kissed me so intensely. I moved my left hand to her tits and found her nipple ring. I toyed with it and tugged on it.. Mom moaned louder. I was pounding June's pussy relentlessly and knew my orgasm was building deep within me. June was whining and crying with her face thrust as deeply into Mom's pussy as she could. Mom started groaning and growling, her nails were digging into my neck, and she held me so fucking tight! I pounded June harder, she increased her intensity and Mom in turn squeezed me tighter.

Mom came first, animalistic grunts escaping her and she convulsed as her second orgasm violently shook her. A second later June cried out as her climax erupted and her vagina rippled around my cock. I realized then what I wanted and as my own orgasm arrived, I pulled out and came onto June's lovely body. My cum sprayed all the way up from her tummy to her tits.

I pulled free from Mom and sat back against the cushions gasping for air. Mom took my cock and licked the dribbles of cum before lowering her face to June's pussy. She ate slowly, savoring every drop of cum. June was limp and struggling to slow her breathing.

"Oh my god," she moaned. "Ohhh myyy god... That, that was great!"

Mom looked up at me. Her face was covered in cum. And she smiled.

12