Aunt Maggie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look who didn't cum!" she announced.

"We'll have to do something about that," Mary said sexily. We shifted positions a little and Mary took my cock in her mouth. "Just to keep you simmering until I can take you in me," she said.

"And you don't have to worry about babies with her," Maggie chimed in, "she's had the factory removed. Fibroid tumors."

Frankly that did make me feel better. I was raised with a strong sense of responsibility. I didn't want the responsibility for a child, and was determined to avoid it until I felt ready, but if something had happened I knew I'd have to step up in some way. While Mary's pussy was recovering enough to take some cock, I kissed Maggie and fondled her tits. Mary gave better head than Maggie, using her tongue as well as her hands. She knew how to hold a pair of balls, and to squeeze the base of the cock to add to the sensations. Mary hadn't said anything about not cumming in her mouth, but I wanted to be in her pussy when I shot and she was getting me a lot closer to popping off. Mary must have been very experienced with men at one time because she picked up on my impending situation and stopped her stimulation and applied pressure just behind my balls. It didn't hurt as much as it was just uncomfortable, but instantly I was backed away from the edge of cumming, but still hard and horny. She smiled and then resumed sucking me to ever increasing levels of arousal. Maggie was tickling my balls and soon Mary had to use another precisely placed pressure point.

"Why don't you enter me now, Bob," she said softly.

She laid back and spread her legs for me. I slipped between those meaty thighs and let the head of my aching cock find her slippery hole. As I slid into her, Maggie continued to fondle my nuts and that spot just behind them that always gets me. Mary was wet and very tight. Like with Maggie I wondered when she last had a cock in her pussy. Then a new kind of thought entered my head. I wondered if he, or the last man with Maggie, appreciated what remarkable women they had been with or were they just after the feeling on the head of their dicks.

In order to have our heads closer together I was "riding high" to give me a little more reach over her belly. It was the same position I used with Maggie. The angle put my cock rubbing the head of her clit on each thrust in both directions. Soon Mary was making the sounds I recognized as her impending orgasm. She clutched my back and her nails raked long streaks down me. My excitement rose to a peak and there was a long guttural sound, that I realized was coming from me just as I felt my cum spurting into her tight hole. When our breathing returned to normal I slipped out of her and collapsed on my back. My cock was deflating soaked with our combined juices.

"Maggie, you were right! He's incredible!" Mary said.

"You're both pretty incredible yourselves," I chimed in.

Mary bent over and kissed my cock, in a sort of 'thank you' that turned into licking our juices off it. In truth, it was probably mostly her juices that coated my cock, since I had stayed in her till I quit cumming. I had never heard of "cream pie eating" and probably would have thought it gross under ordinary circumstances, but I was still caught up in the excitement and too embarrassed not to return the favor. I worked my head between her legs and began to lick her out.

"Oh my God!" Maggie exclaimed. "I've never seen a man do that!"

"Me either!" Mary added. "What's beyond 'incredible'?" she asked rhetorically.

"I have no idea," Maggie said. How could I stop now.

In addition to the sexy, musky taste of her pussy there was a slightly bitter and salty one, which I assumed was my cum. I suddenly realized why a lot of girls were uninterested in swallowing a guy after a blow job. At first she just lay there, but when I cleaned all of the outside portions of her sex and drove my tongue deep into her vagina she made a small squeal and started contracting her vaginal muscles. Gob after gob of my gooey semen came out and I swallowed it all. The excited sounds and movements from both women made it easier to keep on.

"He's...he's getting it all...from inside too!" Mary panted in excited disbelief.

"Some young thing better snap you up quick, or else we might have to," Maggie added with a laugh, and started rubbing her pussy furiously.

It felt great to be willing to do something so simple that would make me a hit with women, but how does one go about advertising that fact to take advantage of it?

Mary's attentions to my cock and her arousal had me stiff again and I was ready to mount my aunt. Maggie turned around doggie style.

"Put it in my pussy, baby," she purred.

I remembered her remarks about babies and paused for a moment. But I was too horny and she did say not to worry about it. I slipped in and her warmth enveloped my manhood, rubbing and squeezing it just right. I began to think about the possibility of her getting pregnant. The risk seemed to heighten every sensation. I could imagine my sperm connecting with an egg in her, swelling her up. Would she even notice the baby bulge? Even so, I would know that my pleasurable act of cumming changed her body and her life. The risk of it all suddenly seemed scary and powerful all at the same time. Almost immediately I felt the spasms of ejaculation shooting deep in her pussy.

"That's it, baby!" she exclaimed, feeling it too, "Cum in me good, cum deep in me."

Maggie didn't cum from my efforts but seemed very satisfied with the results. We were all a bit exhausted lay in disarray on the bed, until Maggie pointed out that she had only cum once. It was true Mary and I had gotten off twice. I was pretty sure it would be a while before I could fuck again, and as long as Maggie didn't want my oral talents I didn't know what to do. Mary came to the rescue.

"Bob, why don't you massage her tits and I'll take care of things down here?"

I shifted position to rub Maggie's tits and kiss her. I kissed and sucked at her nipples some too, she seemed to like that. Mary was playing with Maggie's pussy, using smooth motions of her fingers to run all over her mound and delicately slip between the folds of her pussy lips. Maggie's breathing quickened a little and gradually the fingers moved more rapidly, curling around her clit and slipping into her vagina. Maggie started to make a continuous moaning sound and was soon shuddering all over. When her climax passed I saw Mary licking her fingers to taste Maggie's juices. Clearly Mary was willing to eat her, I wondered why Maggie was opposed to being eaten out.

After Maggie's climax, we all sort of dozed off. I don't believe any of us intended to spend the whole night crowded into the same bed, but it just worked out that way. I woke up in the middle of the night to Maggie stroking my cock. With a little quiet (we thought) shifting around she was soon sitting on top of my hips while I was buried deep in her pussy. Mary stirred and realizing what was going on, straddled my face without a word and settled her pussy over my mouth while she and Maggie kissed and fondled each other's tits. Mary was the first to cum, flooding my face with her lovely fragrant juices. Her climax triggered Maggie's, whose vaginal clutching squeezed out my, mostly dry, orgasm. Then we all collapsed into sleep again. A similar scene was repeated at least once more before dawn but I couldn't remember too well.

We showered before hitting the kitchen for breakfast. If the shower stall hadn't been so small I'm sure we'd have tried to take one together. As it was we took turns. I noticed that my dick was red and raw and swollen to about half hard. I'd never seen it like that.

They were dressed casually and comfortably, but I was in my traveling clothes, it was time to fly back to Texas for the rest of my summer break. After a hearty breakfast of eggs, bacon and bagels they dropped me at the airport. There were deep kisses goodbye and hugs that seemed to last forever. Things had changed, but I was happy, and already looking forward to my next visit.

***

I next traveled to Long Island at the end of summer, just before my senior year started. There was a surprise when they picked me up at the airport. In the car with Mary and Maggie was a female naval officer in dress blue uniform, insignia of Lt. JG, perhaps late twenties with dark brown hair.

"Hi, Butch. I'm Charlie! That's short for Charlotte, but no one calls me that," she was a little brash and I didn't care for the nickname she'd adopted for me. On the other hand she was very attractive and outgoing and I wondered why she was there.

"I'm Bob," I answered with a smile to cover the emphasis I put on my name.

"Charlie is staying with us this week-end. I hope you don't mind. She's working on her resume so she can look for civilian employment," Maggie explained.

I had one of those unconventional thoughts I often have, 'what if I did mind?' Fortunately I'd already learned not to act on those thoughts. I had really hoped for a repeat of my last visit. Was Charlie's presence a nice way of saying that what happened was never going to happen again? Had I offended in some way, or were they just uncomfortable with the idea of fucking Maggie's nephew, where there was enough age difference to be her son?

"No problem," I answered. "So Charlie, how long have you been in the Navy?"

"Almost four years, and re-enlistment is coming up, so I thought I'd explore my options outside," she answered.

We made small talk on the way back to the house on Long Island. When our Q&A seemed to lag Maggie picked up the conversation.

"Charlie, I thought you would have a big date for this weekend. What's up?"

"I'm not seeing anyone right now, and I just didn't feel like burpin' 'em, if you know what I mean," she answered with a laugh.

I clearly picked up that the remark about 'burping them' was derogatory about men, but I couldn't be sure if it was only about the young men she knew, or all of us. I was beginning to wonder if Charlie was a lesbian; as in 100%, confirmed, man-hating or at least man disliking, dyke (though she looked feminine). My hopes for a weekend like before seemed to be vanishing before my eyes. I was beginning to wish I had simply flown to Boston and spent the time alone in my room.

At the house Mary suggested we take the boat out and I thought that at least with the roar of the engine and the splash of the waves it wouldn't be as awkward if no one spoke. I still didn't have a swim suit, but I did have some khaki shorts with legs almost to my knees I could wear on the boat. Charlie slipped into one of those one piece suits, but it was plenty tight enough to show off her B cup tits and a nice little mound between her legs. The suit was a dark blue with white piping trim around the edges. It looked prim to me, almost as if it were a statement against looking sexy, though that was undoubtedly just my prior impression of her working. The suit itself did not have bra cups under her breasts so the mounds were natural, and that was something you didn't often see even with bikinis.

On the boat I crawled up to the bow and made a spot for myself with a towel. Charlie soon joined me and we were lying on towels close together while the boat sped out into the water, the engines and waves making a strange rhythmic combination. She rolled over in my direction and punched my shoulder to get my attention.

"Your aunt tells me you're quite a guy," she said in a voice just loud enough to be heard over the din.

"Really? Well, she's quite a lady." This seemed different, so I continued. "I feel a little at a disadvantage. She didn't tell me anything about you."

"I'm direct, sometimes to the point of being bossy. And I'm used to getting what I want, though I don't mind having to work for it, or give equal measure." She smiled, confident that such a description wouldn't be off-putting, or perhaps just not caring about those who would be put off.

"That's succinct," I said, feeling that she had described my first impression of her to a T. But I was still trying to be polite and courteous, so I added, "Someone will always know where they stand with you. That can be a refreshing honesty, and a relief for the man who is often unsure of the signals he's getting from women." She smiled. I was just trying to see her attributes in a positive light, there was no further conscious intent on my part. Later I would realize what I said was just right.

There was no nude swimming off the boat this time, but there were cocktails, lots of cocktails with vodka. I paced myself, as did Charlie. Mary was a little freer with the drink, but no one could put them away like my aunt, and still remain functional. The conversation focused on the sort of positions Charlie was going to go after outside the Navy. It had something to do with ensuring the all the materials a business needed would be where they were supposed to be on time. In the military it was called logistics. The conversation seemed to flow naturally around me, as I had nothing to contribute. This allowed my mind to wander and it focused on my uncertainty about what was going to happen. I finally put it to rest with the thought that I'm sure someone would make it clear to me when/if the time came.

When we got back to the house Maggie and Mary declared they wanted to take a nap before supper and disappeared to their bedroom. As soon as their door closed Charlie took my hand in a firm grip.

"That's our cue," she said and led me to the guest bedroom which she had taken over.

In the bedroom I stared a little dumbfounded, still in my wet shorts and T-Shirt, she still in her swim suit.

"Well take your wet clothes off," she ordered and when I began lowering the shorts she began to peel off the swim suit. "I don't do blow jobs, but I will play with it and maybe kiss it a little if I get real excited. I don't do anal and lucky you, my period is due in a few days so you can cum in me, but not till I say OK, so ask if you get close. Oh, and I'm a ballbuster."

"OK," was all I could manage to such a direct set of conditions.

"You do want to fuck me, don't you?" she asked almost a little taken aback.

"Oh, yes, of course!" I quickly answered realizing my surprise must have been taken as reluctance. "I was just caught off guard by your outspokenness."

"I did tell you I was direct," she added with a smile, lying down on her back.

I nodded while leaning over her to nibble at her petite tits. My cock had barely recovered from the cold water and was still a little shrunken. Her body was in great shape and her pussy was inviting, but I was only half hard. She reached out and took my cock in her hand. Without a word about my lack of stiffness she pulled it toward her head while I kissed my way down to her bush and swung into a 69 position with me on top. She stroked me slowly and tickled behind my balls. I hardened a little, and as I got my tongue on her pussy I stiffened more. The fragrance of her aroused sex was a potent aphrodisiac. I licked and suckled at the stiff clit buried beneath her hood and labia. She shuddered a little and her pussy was wetter. She held me tight for a moment, then squeezed my hard on firmly.

"Put it in me," she said breathlessly. She spread her legs and gave me the most enticing view of her love hole ready to be filled.

I put the head of my cock at the entrance and felt the wetness was enough to proceed. I slid into her just past the head. I thought I might do a few gradual thrusts to spread her natural lubrication over the length of my dick, but she put both hands on my hips and pulled me into her in one single thrust.

"Fuck me hard," she said through gritted teeth.

Her bossiness, and all her rules were something I didn't find completely appealing. I was turned on by strong women, and those who were sexually assertive, but in my inexperience Charlie was just a little too much for me at the time. That is a long way around to saying that I was just miffed enough to take her at her word when she said "harder!" I pounded her hard, our pubic bones colliding solidly on each thrust. She made a little squeal or grunt on each of my thrusts. My cock ached with the friction and force but I liked the idea of maybe hurting her a little.

I could tell she was getting wetter, and her pussy was clenching my cock tighter. Her sounds changed more to groans, like the build up to an orgasm. Her excitement was catching and I found myself building up to one as well. She hung at that high plateau of arousal for a long time, while I kept advancing. Soon I was in danger of cumming and she was clearly not ready to go over yet. I remembered her saying to ask if I was close.

"Are you close?" I asked.

"No, are you?"

"Yes," there was pleading in my voice, though I didn't actually ask permission to cum.

In an instant she pushed me out of her, grabbed my ball sack with her left hand, pulled it down and then punched it with her right hand. The pain was instant and traveled right up to my gut. I was suddenly no longer on the edge of cumming, but amazingly my erection was still pretty good.

"Quick, get back inside me," she instructed, while pulling my cock to her pussy. "Hard and fast," she said while her hands on my hips encouraged the motion. My balls ached with each slap against her butt cheeks, but strangely the sensations on my cock took away the pain in my gut. After several more minutes she tightened her grip on my back, her legs wrapped around mine and squeezed strongly. Her whole body started to shake.

"AHHHHHH. Cum when you're ready! Cum for me!" she shouted.

Her pussy clenched my cock like a fist, and something soft and spongy deep inside rubbed against the head of my dick. I couldn't stand it any longer.

"YESSSS! OH GOD!" I let out as I felt powerful streams of cum shooting into her.

As soon as our climaxes passed I pulled out and lay on my back next to her. Before I could think of something to say she turned to me.

"Well, you certainly lived up to your reputation," she said with a smile. That made me slightly uncomfortable thinking that Maggie and Mary had talked about me, but apparently it was all good.

"I suppose that's what you meant when you said 'ball busting'?" I said indicating my still sore nuts.

"What did you think I meant?"

"I dunno, demanding I guess," I faltered for a moment. That was the only context I had ever heard the term used before. She laughed.

"Works pretty good to bring a guy back from the edge of cumming, wouldn't you say?"

"Yeah, it did. Just out of curiosity, if I had cum without ..."

"What you got would have felt like a 'love tap', 'cause I generally kick...hard; kickboxing Champ, Craney Island Supply Center and Norfolk Shipyard."

I nodded, I could easily see that. Instead of an opportunity for me to eat her after sex, she headed off to the bathroom. Either our post sex conversation took away the mood, or Maggie and Mary hadn't told her about my other talents.

We all had dinner together and then the ladies got down working on the resume. I excused myself to do some reading. My nuts still ached, but it was hard to say whether from the punch or the massive ejaculation; probably both. I went back and forth between thinking that perhaps I was more seriously hurt than just sore, and wondering if she had ever caused a major injury to some guy. Consequently I made a lot of extra trips to the bathroom to examine my balls. Were they swollen larger than before? Is that the same color they were the last time? Is that too red, is there bleeding under the skin? Is that too dark, has blood flow been compromised, no longer circulating? I discovered a warm wash cloth made them feel a lot better and eventually decided that they really hadn't changed in size or color to any significant degree.