Aunt Maggie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it was bedtime, Charlie made no move to have me come to her room. I made the sofa into a bed and counted myself lucky as I was unsure I could take another punch in the balls if it should come to that. The next day she left. We exchanged pleasantries and said we hoped we'd run into each other again, but I sort of knew we wouldn't. At the time I was just as happy - even though the sex was good, it did seem to come at a high price. Today looking back I wonder what it would have been like to be with her for longer. Our styles were too different for a long term relationship, but I think I would have learned more about myself sooner with her.

I had another day with Maggie and Mary before I had to head back to school. My balls felt pretty good and I was really hoping that I could have sex with them again. Not only for its own sake, but also to verify that my balls still worked, so I could put the last of my fears to rest. We had just dropped Charlie off at the train station when Mary turned to me in the car.

"So how did you like Charlie?"

"She was fine," I answered.

"Fine? Well, we were hoping for more than 'fine'. I thought you two were having some fun in the guestroom," Maggie offered.

"Uh yes, we did," I stammered a little embarrassed but not too surprised that everyone knew, it was a small house.

"So was the sex no good for you?" Mary asked equally bluntly as Maggie.

"No, the sex was fine and all...but...well...she's a little rough and tough for me," I tried to explain in a non-derogatory manner.

"She hit you in the balls, didn't she?" Maggie guessed.

"Yeah, it was just to keep me from cumming too soon, but it really surprised me, and it hurt."

"We're sorry, honey. We just thought you might like having someone closer to your own age for sex, instead of us old maids," Mary answered apologetically.

"Oh, don't be sorry. I really appreciate you thinking of me like that. And Charlie was great in bed, it was just that she can be a bit..." I was just about to choose 'harsh' as the word when Maggie jumped in.

"Bossy," Maggie said. "Charlie can be a bit of a bitch, no doubt from making her way in the military, definitely a man's world."

"And I don't think of you two as 'old maids'," I said earnestly. "You are both so dear to me."

"That's very sweet, dear," Maggie said. "I hope our next plans for the weekend work out better for you."

"We don't want to seem too forward, but, well we invited a friend, closer to our age. It's been quite a while since she's been with a man," Mary offered.

"Now you don't have to do anything you don't feel comfortable doing," Maggie interjected. "It's just that you were so good with us, and we thought a young man like you might be open to more experiences like that."

"What she's trying to say," Mary said, "is that we figured a young man wouldn't be turning down an opportunity for sex under any circumstances; but if you do, turn it down, it's OK and we'll understand."

As strange and unreal as being fixed up by my aunt and her 'girlfriend' seemed, I really was excited about the sexual opportunities. I was a little embarrassed that they had bragged on me so much, and that made me worry about living up to what they had said. Then I realized that if I just did what I had already done with Mary and Maggie last time, I should be fine. And in any event, if their friend hadn't been with a man in a while, how good did I have to be?

"Ruby isn't anything like Charlie," Maggie said, apparently thinking my silent ruminations were about that. "She'll want you to take the lead."

"Sounds good! Let's do it!" I said with genuine enthusiasm. Somehow I knew that if I had turned down even the Charlie experience I would regret it the rest of my days. Mary and Maggie were obviously relieved and pleased.

Ruby showed up at the house just after noon, and we all gathered in the den for drinks. She had red hair which was enhanced with a rinse of some sort. She was about Mary's size. I don't remember much about the conversation, it was mostly mundane small talk past the initial introductions. Then when the conversation started to die down, Mary moved next to me and kissed me full on the mouth. I kissed back and the next thing I knew she was undoing the buttons on my shirt. I began undoing hers and soon Maggie was there too. I was kissing first one then the other and I didn't even notice that Ruby had removed everything except her bra and panties. She joined in the kissing and caressing and removing of clothes until all four of us were naked in front of the fire place. Ruby got down on her knees and started kissing my cock and balls, while Mary fondled them. Ruby even tried to stick her tongue down my piss hole. Maggie was standing next to me while I kissed her and hefted her tits.

Remembering what Maggie said about Ruby and taking the lead, I gestured to her to sit back on the hearth. She spread her legs wide and I got ready to put it in her.

"Don't cum in me," she said nervously. "It's not my safe time."

I was tempted to tell her I doubted I could father children after Charlie's cure for getting to close to cumming, but I didn't. She seemed so genuinely concerned.

"Should I be using a rubber?" I asked, even though I didn't have one.

"No," she shook her head emphatically. "That would be wrong. Just try not to cum in me."

I didn't try to figure that out at the time. I was hard and wanted to see what Ruby's pussy felt like. I had to trust that I could hold out like I did with Maggie and Mary. Maybe she'd let me cum in her ass.

She was already wet and my cock slipped into her with ease. She was tight, like Maggie and Mary had been, and I realized that was probably from lack of sex, or at least sex with penetration. I also realized that it was probably a good thing I wasn't huge. Watching porn and reading erotica it was easy to get the idea that women only wanted the biggest cocks. These ladies wouldn't have been ready for a beer can sized dick.

I was enjoying the feel of Ruby's love tunnel and having no trouble staying away from the edge of cumming. She was moaning and squealing while getting used to having something in her pussy. Suddenly she was jiggling all over and making a high pitch whine. I realized she was cumming as I felt her get a lot wetter and grind down hard on my cock, pushing it deep inside her.

I imagined the little pucker of her cervix hitting the head of my cock. I even wondered if it was possible to force that entrance to her uterus open wider with the head of a penis. If I had cum then there would have been no question that some of it would have gotten in her womb. As I pulled out still hard she realized that I hadn't cum and was trying to get a lick and kiss on my dick. Did she secretly want a child too? Or was she hooked on the risk of pregnancy? Or something as simple as religious prohibition on birth control?

Maggie bent over and showed me her sex. I put my cock at the door to her pussy and slipped it all the way in on a single thrust. She grunted with satisfaction and began to move that big ass of hers in a very sensuous fashion. I was enjoying the gradual ramp up of excitement.

"Cum in me!" Maggie shouted in a sort of desperation. "Cum in me now or I'll get Charlie to come back and squeeze it out of your balls!"

The pain of Charlie's fist hitting my tightly squeezed balls came back in a flash, and before I knew it I was spewing huge streams of cum into Aunt Maggie's pussy, and I didn't even know where she was in her cycle. Based on what she had told me the first time, I guessed it didn't matter.

Mary had been eating Ruby's pussy and I suspect getting hers done as well. Maggie sat down on a chair and Ruby leaned over to kiss her while Mary sat on the floor and still worked at her pussy. I thought I had a great way to keep myself hard. I took some of the mixed cum and pussy juice from the head of my cock and rubbed it on Ruby's asshole. She pushed it out toward me and I started pushing it in slowly. She moaned a few times as it inched its way deeper. Mary kept up a constant rhythm on her clit making it easier for Ruby to tolerate the penetration. Her tight ass and the periodic clinches she made with it were keeping me hard and rapidly moving me to another climax. I recognized the sounds of Ruby's impending orgasm and that put me over the edge. I could feel powerful ejaculation spasms but there was little cum, and my balls actually ached from the effort. I lay down on the floor exhausted. Mary and Ruby began to massage my balls, and I motioned Mary to put her pussy over my face so I could taste and smell her delicious sex.

Ruby went from massaging my balls to gently sucking them into her mouth and using her tongue to caress them softly. Maggie had moved from her chair and was kissing and fondling Mary. It was wonderful, but my cock wasn't going to get hard for a while. That didn't deter the ladies at all, but eventually we all sort of agreed that I would need a bit more recharging time.

We all had our drinks refreshed, but no one made a move to get dressed. I assumed it was because we all expected to resume the festivities soon. But after a little bit of mutually complimentary remarks, Mary and Maggie excused themselves to go to their bedroom. In a move I had to assume had been planned by the ladies from the beginning, Ruby moved over to me and suggested we go to my room.

Once there she resumed sucking on my balls and tickle touching the spot just behind them. I signaled her that I wanted her pussy over my face, and she obliged, and assumed a 69 position. Somehow she managed to do this without removing my balls from her mouth. Now I had a perfect upside down view of her pussy. Her clit was at my lips and my nose was buried in her vagina. Oh that sweet aroma was the most powerful aphrodisiac for me. My lips worked her clit and sucked on her labia, again pulling on her clit and she got wetter, while making the most erotic little squeals deep in her throat. I could feel my erection growing, yearning for stimulation. She could tell as well, and plopped my nuts out of her mouth.

"I want to cum on your cock again. Put it in me!" she said with an urgency born of still unsatisfied lust.

We shifted positions and I slipped into her balls deep in a single thrust. The rest had restored my functions. We moved with ease for several minutes, she bucking up to my inward thrusts. Her eyes were squeezed shut and her face was in an intense expression of concentration. I could feel her tightening her pussy on my dick. She was ramping up to her orgasm. But the intense pressure in her vagina was bringing me along a lot quicker.

"I'm getting close to cumming," I said to warn her I might need to pull out suddenly.

"Don't cum in me!" she said desperately.

I tried to slow my thrusts but she was controlling the speed and depth with how much ground her hips into me.

"UH UH UH" she grunted teetering on the edge of orgasm. I was being pulled closer and closer to the edge. I hated to disrupt her orgasm but I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out any longer.

"I've got to pull out! I'm gonna cum!" I said urgently.

"NO! Don't pull out! Just a little longer!" She tightened her legs around mine and grabbed my hips with both hands.

"Oh NO GOD!" I actually whined as I could feel my recharged balls dumping a big load in her fertile pussy. Her orgasm began and she shook all over and made that high pitch whine. In a few moments my cock deflated and slipped out of her, along with a large glob of semen.

"Oh my God! There's so much of it!" she said with panic in her voice.

"I'm sorry, I tried..." I started to explain and apologize, but she cut me off.

"I know, you warned me, I wouldn't let you out." She squeezed my hand calming for a moment. "But it was so good!" Then shifting back to worried and agitated she hopped off the bed and went into the bathroom with her purse.

I got dressed and could feel a knot developing in my stomach. What if she got pregnant? If she wouldn't use condoms an abortion will certainly be rule out. Would she expect me to help pay for the baby? I was rapidly feeling sick. Ruby and I had an awkward silence between us until she left. As she was leaving we kissed and hugged, and she whispered in my ear.

"I'll let you know."

Then she was gone. What did she mean by that? Well obviously she meant..., but what about if she is pregnant? Maggie and Mary picked up on the fact that something was wrong right away. I explained the whole situation in probably more detail than necessary, right down to the lack of any direction if she became pregnant.

"Sounds like you did everything you could, she forced you to stay in her until..." Mary said letting the last just hang in the air implied.

"She's not gonna get pregnant. Don't worry about it. And she definitely doesn't want you to marry her," Maggie said.

"But what if she did?" I asked plaintively. I was too much of a scientist and worry wart to take a simple assurance.

"Well if she needed any money to get the baby up for adoption I'll help out with that, but she's not going to get pregnant," Maggie asserted again.

"How do you know that," I persisted.

"OK. You're a smart guy. You know how the testes work. They make sperm and they have to mature before they're ready. You've cum so much in the last couple of days that there should be virtually no mature swimmers left. Plus, did she go to the bathroom with her purse right after?" Maggie asked with a knowing twinkle. I nodded. "She was douching out."

"Then why did she seem so worried?" I asked. Maggie laughed her big hearty laugh.

"Because she's a worrier. That's what she does. She loves it. She'll fret about this for two or three weeks, reliving the sex every time. Then her period will come and instead of being pissed that she has to deal with ole' Aunt Flo, she'll be relieved and grateful for another week. Hell, you've just guaranteed the women three or four weeks of enjoyment."

We all laughed about that and had another drink. The next morning I had to leave for school, my senior year. It was a busy year and I never got back to Long Island. Graduation came and I was dashing back to Houston to find a job in a down labor market. I would never spend another weekend with Aunt Maggie. We'd stay in touch periodically, but there never were any more sexual encounters. I am grateful for all I learned about women and love during that time. I see now that it was more valuable than anything I could have imagined.