Aunt Mary's Foot Job Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's because I'm so in love with you. I don't think you have any idea how much I love you, Mary."

She gave me a little peck.

"I intend to find out! Now, I have to check on the pasta or we're going to end up at McDonald's."

"OK, do you need my help?"

"Well, maybe you can set the table? The pasta should be about ready."

I set the table, including two glasses with ice cubes and filled them with coke. Pretty soon, Mary had our food together and we sat across from each other as we enjoyed our meal. It was absolutely perfect. After we were finished, I helped her wash the dishes and clean the kitchen.

"Mary, I know it's probably time to go, but I'd like to stay a little longer, if you want me to, of course."

"Of course I want you to stay. A little longer, I mean."

I understood what she meant.

"Maybe we should watch something on TV, what do you think?"

"Yeah. Actually, I think 'Friends' might be on. I know it's an old show but I love it. Do you want to watch it with me?" Mary said.

"Are you kidding? I love watching 'Friends.' I've watched all of the seasons on Netflix. When I was a kid, I used to be so in love with Rachel," I laughed.

"Somehow, I knew that was coming," Mary giggled.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well, she was very pretty when they recorded the show. Any guy would easily fall in love with her."

"Yeah, but it was for a short time then I met you and there hasn't been anyone else since," I giggled.

"Yeah, yeah. I bet you say that to all of the pretty girls you meet."

I came back with a smart ass response.

"No, not to all of the pretty girls. Only the ones that are hard to nail down," I laughed.

"You little shit!"

She started to tickle me, again, until I surrendered. When we turned on 'Friends', the show had already started but we enjoyed it, together. Mary moved closer, wrapped her left arm around my right arm and leaned her head against my shoulder as we watched the show. I leaned my head against hers, she brought her hand to mine and started caressing my hand softly as we continued to watch the show.

That moment was so perfect! I'd always dreamed about being with Mary like a boyfriend and girlfriend would be. I couldn't help it, having her so close to me caused my thoughts to start to fly and betray me. I wanted to make her mine so bad, but I knew I had to wait. I gave my word I wouldn't push things. I slowly started to become hard and it would continue as I couldn't take Mary off of my mind, especially being that close. The smell of her hair was so nice, I loved everything about that moment. The show finished and it was late by then so I didn't want to cause any problems for her.

"Well, I guess I should go, now."

Disappointment was written all over my face but I was going to keep my word to her. Mary lifted her head and reached up to kiss my cheek.

"This was a wonderful day, despite what happened before you came here, but...I don't want you to go, yet. Rick, stay with me a while longer?"

"Well, I thought I'd get you into trouble with asshat so that's why I was going to leave."

"I know, and I appreciate you always trying to take care of me in every way. You make me feel safe when I'm around you. I don't want you to go, yet," she repeated.

After so much time of trying to control myself, my body won the battle against my mind. My dick was completely hard and it was causing a visible tent in my pants! It felt uncomfortable, of course, and I didn't want Mary to see it, but by that moment, I think it was too late to worry about. If she didn't see it, yet, I was completely sure she would notice any moment. Mary sat up but didn't let go of my hand. She had a very innocent look on her face and I always loved to see her like that.

"Come with me," she said.

My hard on dwindled as I followed her up the stairs and into her bedroom. I was confused and thought, 'Is she going to be mine once and for all?' Mary sat on the bed and pulled me onto it so I was sitting next to her. Then, she grabbed my face with both of her hands, softly pulled me to her and kissed my lips, again, but this time she was pressing hard onto my lips. I felt her part her lips and her tongue was trying to enter my mouth so I parted my lips and, with our tongues battling for control, we explored each other for a moment. I couldn't believe what was happening. After a few minutes, I had a raging hard on inside of my pants.

"Rick, I liked that and I loved how much of a gentleman you were the whole time and respected my decision. It means a lot to me. I want you to know I care about you and about how you feel, too. Though I'm not ready to say I love you, yet, I know I'll get there."

I moaned softly as she reached down with her right hand and grabbed my dick through my pants.

"I noticed you were getting a boner when we were watching 'Friends' and no, I'm not upset. I love that you think of me that way and I can make you crazy with only a kiss or the gentle touch of my hands. It makes me feel so pretty!"

I was totally confused and I didn't know where she was going.

"But you asked me not to push things and to go slow with this. What are we doing now? I don't understand, Mary."

"Don't worry. We girls are hard for you guys to understand. Please know you did what I wanted, and needed, you to do, today. Because I care about you and about how you feel, I don't want you to go home 'just like that'."

She gave me a quick little peck on the lips and giggled.

"Rick, I might not be able to do what I think you want, right now, but it doesn't mean you can't have a treat. You haven't said anything about my feet today and my feelings are starting to become hurt."

I couldn't believe it. Was she offering her feet to me? Holy shit, I must be dreaming!

"Uhm, what? No, I mean, I was trying to be the guy you needed me to be, that's all. But, yes, I've been thinking about your feet."

"Then why didn't you say anything? Not even a slight compliment about my shoes or anything that would give me a hint of you thinking of them."

The look on her face changed, she looked more serious.

"Well, I don't know, Mary. I guess I was afraid I'd screw things up. I was looking forward to making you feel better and to hopefully enjoy a great afternoon and evening with you, I tried to..."

She'd placed a finger on my lips, signaling me to stop talking.

"Shhh. I'm only playing with you. Now, I haven't taken my boots off since I put them on, this afternoon, and you know how sweaty my feet become when I wear boots!"

Damn! I was in luck! She gave me a sexy look, like last night, and I knew I was going to get her feet, again. Though I thought it wasn't possible, my dick got harder! Dream come true twice in a row!

"Yeah, I know, very well! I melt when I feel them on me."

"I know you do. Why don't you help me get rid of these boots?"

I did as she asked...I was desperate to feel her feet on my dick, again! I quickly took her boots off, one by one. I was going to take her socks off, but she pulled both feet away from me.

"Down boy! Not, yet. First, help me take my jeans off."

Motherfucker! When I thought she couldn't be any sexier, Mary unbuttoned her jeans and pulled down the zip.

"Alright, Baby! Pull them off and don't you dare take my socks off or I'll be very upset."

'Those jeans are so tight, that's going to be a hard task. When I start to pull them off, her socks will be pulled off, too', I thought. Anyway, I tried to be careful and was able to do it as she said. Once I removed her jeans, I noticed Mary was wearing very small and sexy, red panties. I saw she had no hair on her pussy and I also saw a tiny wet spot on the crotch of her panties. 'Is that what I think it is?' I thought.

Mary slowly unbuttoned her shirt and took it off. I was about to start drooling because her bra was so sexy and it showed quite a lot of her tits! With that sight burned into my brain, my dick was in pain because of how hard it was. It needed release and it needed it now!

"You are so fucking beautiful, Mary! I dream of the day when you can, finally, be mine and only mine."

"Maybe soon, you never know."

"Mary, my, uhm, you know! It hurts! It's being strangled inside of my pants."

"Well, why don't you let it out so it can get some air?"

"And some feet," she quickly whispered in a very sexy way.

That was my cue to get rid of my clothes. For a moment, I thought, 'This is dangerous, I don't know if the asshat will show up any moment, but I'm willing to take the chance.' I liked the fact Mary didn't seem to care, either.

I took my shoes off, then my T-shirt, followed by my jeans. My heart was racing a thousand beats per second! Finally, I took my boxers off and my dick was like a spring coming to life, pointing up and so hard. I was so proud Mary was seeing it, again. Mary motioned me closer by using her finger.

"That looks like a nice dessert, I want to have some, if you don't mind."

FUCK! That was so sexy! I moved closer to her, she grabbed my dick with her right hand, placed her lips to the head and stopped! So close but not touching it, only blowing on my dick...I was going crazy! Then she stopped teasing me and lovingly kissed the head a few times. With each kiss, my dick throbbed. She looked at me and locked her eyes with mine as she started to part her lips and sucked the head of my cock into her sexy mouth. She was giving me soft, tiny sucks on the head for a minute.

Then, she started to suck using harder and longer sucking motions. She continued taking more and more of my dick into her mouth until it completely disappeared! The head was in her throat and she deep throated me, for a moment, before she started to bob her head back and forth. Mary spoke with her mouth full of my cock.

"Does it feel good?"

"Yeah, Mary! I love it, Baby, and I love you."

Never taking my eyes off of hers, she spoke, again. That time it was harder to understand her, but I was able to make out what she was trying to say.

"Good, I want you to enjoy it! You're the only one who's ever deserved this."

She kept bobbing her head back and forth, sucking hard on my dick, running her tongue over the length of it and making me totally crazy. She went all of the way down, again, and I moaned with pleasure as I felt the head of my dick touch the back of her throat and slide down. Then, Mary moaned and I felt the vibration of her moan all over my dick! I hadn't felt anything like that before and I almost came. I think she felt it, too, and pulled away until she completely released my cock from her mouth.

"Whoa, Cowboy, control yourself! You don't want to cum, yet, do you? Because if you do, then you won't get any feet."

"I think I can manage both, Mary. I don't become tired, easily, and being with you...I'm not bragging, at all, but I think I can keep it hard through four or five orgasms, or possibly six. I don't know, you make me so crazy!"

Mary had her mouth open, she couldn't believe what I'd said.

"Really! Four, five, or possibly six?"

"Yeah. I can, usually, go for three in a row, but with you, I don't know how many times I can do it."

I saw, in her face, she was thinking about what I'd said and, maybe, imagining the possibilities. I didn't know, exactly, what she was thinking, but I was sure she was thinking about it. She tried to compose herself as she looked back at me.

"Well, maybe we'll get to try it out, someday. Now, you can take my socks off, that is, if you still want my feet?"

She winked as I sat in front of her and took her socks off. Her feet looked so beautiful, soft and sweaty and, again, they weren't stinky, at all. I thought to myself, 'I could really become used to this!' I couldn't make up my mind, as I looked at her beautiful, sexy feet, whether to bring them to my dick first or kiss and lick them all over before I did anything else.

"What is it you want, tonight, Rick? Do you want to kiss them, again, or do you want me to give you my feet right away?"

"I can't make up my mind."

"Then I'll take the lead."

She brought her feet to my cock and grasped it's head, with the toes of her right foot, while her left foot was caressing the side of my dick, sliding down all of the way to my bald crotch. When she placed her left foot there for a moment, her soft sole felt so good, her sweaty skin making me so excited, it was so soft. She also slowly caressed my crotch with the soft sole of her foot.

The toes of her right foot began to curl and uncurl over my dickhead. I closed my eyes with pleasure as she did that for a few minutes. It felt incredibly good, her toes were soft, and slippery, too, because her skin was so moist with her sweat.

When I reopened my eyes, Mary was looking at me. She looked so sexy and excited and she seemed to be enjoying the lewd moment. I noticed her panties were becoming wetter! The spot I saw, earlier, with a small trace of moisture was now bigger. I thought, 'Damn, is she really getting into this? That has to be a conversation! Maybe not now, but soon. It's better not to interrupt her, she seems very concentrated and to be enjoying it.' Then, Mary curled her toes, very hard, over my cockhead.

"So, are my feet still your favourite, Rick?" Or do you like my mouth and throat better, now that you've had a real taste?"

I didn't know if it was a trick question, but having a foot fetish, I was going to stay true to who I am, even though her mouth and throat felt like heaven. I've had blowjobs before, but none have come close to what Mary can do!

"Your feet will always be my favourite, Mary, but that doesn't mean I don't like the rest of your body. I enjoy it just as much."

I softly moaned as she released my cockhead, quickly placed her arches around it and sandwiched it in such a loving way.

"Good answer! To be honest, I've never thought having a dick between my feet, or pampering a dick with my feet, would feel so good or get me so excited! I think I'm discovering things about myself that I didn't know existed, and I love the feeling."

My mouth was open as I thought, 'What the hell? Is she confessing she has a foot fetish, but didn't know it until recently? I have to find a way to make out with Mary because I don't think I'll find a girl who can be a better match for me than she is!

"I wish you'd have discovered this back when I was eleven!"

"Even if I had, you wouldn't have enjoyed it. You were only a boy and it would've been illegal, you little shit!" she giggled as she started to slide her arches up and down the head of my cock.

"Who cares? I wish my first load would've been for your feet and not my hand...fuck!"

She giggled.

"Stop being a baby. Isn't it better, now, when your dick is big enough to really enjoy it? Back then, I doubt I'd have been able to give you a footjob."

"Who freaking cares? I've wanted to feel them on my dick, forever!"

Mary sighed.

"Oh, Rick, stop complaining. What's done it's done. Enjoy it now, isn't it better, now that I can go on a date with you, have fun with you and then we can do dirty things like this? Kids can't do all of this you know? You should be grateful, besides, I've always believed all good things happen at the right time. Now, shush and enjoy. I expect a super huge load like the one you gave me last night. My feelings will be hurt if I don't get anything close enough."

"Don't worry, I can guarantee your feelings won't be hurt and I'm sorry if I was complaining. I was sad inside during all of those years without you, Mary. I didn't know how much until, now. You make me happy, Mary, and I love you."

Mary gave me a lovely smile and started to pump the full length of my cock with her soft, sweaty arches wrapped lovingly around my rock hard shaft.

"Well, I'm glad I can make you feel happy. You're making me feel happy, too, but remember, we'll take things slow, alright? I don't want to hurt your feelings, not that I think I will, but I want us to be careful, if that makes sense."

I moaned softly as she continued making love to my dick with her soft, sweaty, beautiful feet.

"I don't think you'll hurt my feelings. As we wait for things to happen on their own, I only ask you don't push me away. If I'm doing something that's making you feel uncomfortable, let me know. I really want us to continue discovering ourselves."

I wanted to say, 'I want to make you fall in love with me and I want to make you mine and fuck you senseless until you know I'm the right one', but of course, I didn't. I had a feeling things would happen in time. Mary gave a little tug of my cockhead, with her toes, as she was sliding up my dick.

"I won't push you away, I promise."

She continued sliding her arches up and down my dick while it was sandwiched between them.

"Rick, I want you to do the same thing you did last night with my feet."

She stopped moving and brought her right foot to my dickhead and curled her toes lovingly, holding me under her grasp.

"What's that? I did a lot of things with your feet while we were watching the movie last night."

"When I held you between them, you were fucking my feet, but you were doing it slow and soft. I want you to do it hard, like you mean it!"

I couldn't believe how much Mary was getting into it.

"Alright! I have a better position in mind for it. Lay down on your stomach, across the bed from left to right."

Mary did exactly as I said.

"Like this?" she asked.

Her lovely ass was on display and her panties covered very little of it. She also put her feet up a little so I could reach them while I stood by the side of the bed.

"Yeah, Mary, like that!"

"Damn, I want to see you naked so bad!" I mumbled.

She must have heard me.

"Well, how about we work on it one step at a time?"

I thought, 'WTF? Did she hear me?'

"Oh, you heard me? I'm sorry! Sometimes, I can't control my thoughts when I'm with you."

"Rick, it's perfectly fine. I'm not upset. I know you think I don't want to jump you and make love to you for real, but I do! I'm not prepared to do it, yet, but I know I will be, later."

Mary pulled her panties down to her knees.

"Is this better? You can't touch, yet, but if you want, you can take my panties completely off."

I didn't need any more encouragement! I moved closer and bent forward so I could reach her panties, then I finished pulling them off. I took a deep sniff of them, enjoying the smell of Mary's sex, then threw them onto the bed.

Being as close to her as I was, Mary was able to, ever so lightly and lovingly, take my dick between her feet that were still sweaty enough to leave a moist trail on my skin wherever she touched me.

"Did you like the smell of my panties, Rick?"

She turned around enough to look at me. I had no idea she knew I'd smelled them.

"I loved it, Mary! There's nothing about you I don't love."

"I'm happy you loved it. Do you like my ass? This is the first time you've seen it completely naked."

I saw her blush at that moment. She looked so cute, yet, so sexy.

"Yes, Mary! To me, your ass is the most beautiful ass in the whole world. I could kiss and caress it, ever so lightly and lovingly, for hours!"

After hearing me say that, she blushed more.

"Geez, Rick, you make me feel so pretty."

"Because you are! Why do you think you aren't pretty?"

"Rick, it's kind of complicated. Girls need their guy to make them feel pretty, loved, needed and protected. I haven't felt any of those in a long time."

Mary continued to move her feet softly on my dick as we talked.

"I promise, I'll always make you feel like that. All you have to do is, let me do it, Mary. Will you?"

I thought I saw a teardrop, but I didn't want to ruin the moment so I said nothing. I'd let her speak. She continued moving her feet, slowly.

"Yes, Rick, I want that, but for now...fuck my feet! I want to feel you doing it, again. I want you to do as you please with them and fuck them hard!"