Aunt Mary's Foot Job Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed her ankles and started to fuck her feet as she wanted. My dick was so hard and it was sliding so easily between Mary's insteps, I thought I'd cum, soon, but I tried to hold it for as long as possible. I wanted to give her the cum bath she'd asked of me, earlier.

I continued fucking her feet and, as I started to get a good rhythm, increased the speed and the strength of my thrusts. I had a perfect view as Mary reached down and started to finger her beautiful, bald, wet pussy. After a few minutes, I wanted to feel her arches, again, so I leaned forward and spread her legs. Mary gasped, but she didn't try to close them.

"Mary, don't worry. I want to fuck your arches, now. I need to spread your legs so I can get your feet into the right position."

"OK, keep going," Mary cooed.

Mary was enjoying it more than I'd anticipated. I knew she was fingering herself, but she was also drunk with lust and pleasure. I could see it in her eyes when she'd look back at me. I finally brought her arches to face each other and plunged my dick between them.

"Mary, hold them like this for me, please?"

I enjoyed the feeling of her soft skin after I'd released her feet and started to fuck her arches as my dick slid, effortlessly, in and out of her soft, smooth, sweaty arches. As I continued, I heard Mary softly moaning, continuously.

"Oh, Rick! When you start cumming, I want you to cover my soles with your spunk, but don't use it all. I want to suck some of it, too! I want to swallow your cum, Rick!" she cooed.

Damn, I couldn't believe what she'd said. It sent electricity running up and down my spine.

"I will, Mary. I've always wanted to cum in your mouth! I love you so much."

I continued to fuck her arches faster and harder. Her soft, moist skin made it easy for me to slide in and out of her arches.

"I Iove... keep fucking my feet!" Mary cooed.

I thought she was about to say she loved me, too, but she stopped herself. I realized I was doing something right. I had to keep playing my game and, eventually, Mary would be completely mine, as I wanted her to be, and in love with me. Mary started to moan louder as I continued fucking her feet as she'd asked...hard!

"Rick!"

She started to cum! I watched her squirt, over and over, with ecstasy. I wanted to drop her feet, bury my face in her pussy and lick and drink her love juices as they shot out of her pussy, but I knew if I did, I might end up fucking things up so I controlled myself and focused on cumming on her soles. After such a display of an orgam from Mary, and listening to her heavy breathing and moans, I couldn't take it anymore. I'd reached a higher plateau and was ready to shoot my spunk all over her feet.

"Mary! I'm cumming!"

She released my dick and placed her feet together, side by side, wiggled her toes and I took my dick in my hand and finished it off. The first rope of cum shot higher than I'd expected it to and landed on her beautiful back. The second rope was almost the same as the first, but it landed across her ass. I continued pumping my dick and the next two ropes landed on each of her soles. I was breathing very heavily and I was afraid I'd finish shooting all of my seed onto the soles of her beautiful, sexy feet.

"Mary! There isn't much left! Suck it, now!" I moaned.

Mary quickly sat up and moved her mouth to my dick before I shot the next rope of jizz. She took my cockhead into her mouth and started to bob her head, hungrily, as I kept cumming. She didn't waste any time to start deep throating me and I shot the last two ropes of cum down her throat! Mary kept sucking and swallowing my dick for a while before she let go of it.

By the time she let go, my legs were shaking. She placed her arms around me and pulled me onto the bed so I could lay with her. As I laid down, she positioned herself next to me and, without warning, she gave me the sweetest and sexiest kiss I'd ever received...from anyone! Then we made-out for three or four minutes, simply kissing over and over, our tongues exploring each other's mouths, until she pulled back.

"Did you like what I did to you, tonight?"

She continued to softly kiss my cheek and her hand caressed my chest as she waited for my answer.

"Yes, I did, Mary! I loved everything."

"I loved it, too, Rick."

She continued softly kissing my cheek as her hand gently caressed my body from my chest to my neck.

"I know you wanted, and could've done, more tonight, but you respected my wishes. You have no idea how much it means to me."

"You mean the world to me, Mary. There's nothing I wouldn't do for you."

"I believe you, Rick. I don't know what the future holds for us, but I think I'm going to fall in love with you...I think I 'am' falling in love. There, I said it. Please, don't blow it. Let's take things slow, step by step, like we've done, so far."

"I'll honor my word, Mary. We're going to do things when 'you're' ready for them, not before."

"Thank you, Baby."

She kissed me on the lips, again, sliding her tongue into my mouth, and we made-out for another two minutes before she pulled away.

"Well, we've pushed our luck a lot more, tonight. Maybe we should be glad of how lucky we are and end things here, for tonight. What do you think?"

"Uhm...could I have a couple of more minutes with you?"

She raised an eyebrow.

"To do what?"

"So you can wrap your soft feet around my cock and play with it for a while. I loved it last night! Please?"

"Alright, you can have my feet, but only for five minutes, OK? It's getting late and I don't want the asshat to come home and find us like this."

"Mary?"

"What?" she said as she was moving really close to me to wrap her feet around my still hard, but slowly softening, dick.

"I didn't think it was possible to love you more but I think I do, now. I didn't think I could love a girl the way I love you, now."

She closed her eyes and kissed me, again, as she started to slowly and gently slide her feet up and down on my cock. Then, she pulled her lips away from mine.

"I really hope you love me the way you say you do. I don't think I've ever felt as loved as you make me feel and it's a wonderful feeling. I don't want it to stop."

Mary's phone rang and guess who it was? The asshat (Nick, her husband and my uncle). She picked up the call and put it on speaker so I could hear, too.

Mary: "Hello, Nick. What is it?"

Nick: "I can't come home, yet. I might be able to in the morning or whenever we can fix this. We have an emergency at the factory."

Mary: "Fine. Is that all?"

Nick: "Yeah. Why are you talking to me like that?"

Mary: "Like what, Nick?"

Nick: "Like you're annoyed with me."

Mary: "Oh, gee, I don't know! Maybe because I 'am' annoyed!"

Nick: "Oh? Well, fuck you."

He hung up after saying that. I couldn't believe anyone would treat his wife like that. I've never seen my father being a dick to my mom, he's always treated her like a lady, the love of his life, in front of everyone. I was so mad when I heard Nick talk to her like that, I wanted to get into my car, go find him, wherever he was, and kick the shit out of him. Mary never stopped caressing my dick with her feet, not even when he called. She was still doing it when she spoke to me.

"Now, you know why I've been feeling the way I do."

I quickly kissed her. A loving kiss, no tongue or anything, only little nibbles on her lips.

"Mary, you'll always be my princess as my mom is to my dad. I promise."

"I'm not worried about it, Rick. I know I will because you were raised properly and when guys are raised properly, they become good boyfriends, husbands and fathers. I already know you're a keeper."

I smiled, then I had another idea. I wanted us to be closer, but without breaking my word to her.

"Well, since the asshat isn't coming?"

Mary raised an eyebrow, again.

"Yes?"

"Uhm, well, maybe we could take a shower together? I mean, we both smell funny, now. I promise, I won't break the rules. I'll keep my word to you! I only want to hold you in my arms while we let the warm water wash our bodies. Is that OK, Mary?"

"You're so romantic. I didn't think guys like you existed anymore," she giggled.

"Well, if you promise to behave, we can take a shower together, but if things start getting out of hand, I'll leave the bathroom," she said.

"OK, that sounds like a fair deal to me."

"OK. Please, don't disappoint me. You've been wonderful, so far."

"I won't, Mary, not even in college. I promise. I'm going to get very good grades to show you I want to become the man you deserve."

"Geez, Rick. I don't think a guy ever promised me good grades before, but I think I know what you mean by it...you want to graduate with good grades so you can get a nice job in the future and have money to provide for your family. Am I right?"

"That's exactly what I meant."

"That's thoughtful of you, thank you, but let's do baby steps, OK?"

"Yeah, sure. Now, let's go take a shower."

"You can't get enough of me, can you?" Mary giggled.

"Nope, I can't. I don't think I'll ever get enough of you."

"Just saying," I quickly added.

Mary took my hand and led me into the bathroom. We made-out for a minute, until the water became warm enough for us to get in, and then the moment I was waiting for...Mary had to take her bra off! Finally, I was going to see her big, beautiful, round, perfectly perky, D-cup tits. I wanted to do it myself, but I didn't want her to become upset so I waited.

"Could you help me with my bra?"

Jackpot!

"Yeah, Baby, sure!"

I slowly unhooked her bra, she slowly took it off, but covered her tits with both hands and turned around.

"Uhm...I hope you like them, Rick."

Mary slowly took her hands away and allowed me to see what I'd dreamed so much about...her beautiful tits!

"Why 'wouldn't' I like them? They're the most beautiful love orbs I've ever seen! I've dreamed so much of this moment. I'd kiss them over and over, if I could!"

I said that, on purpose, to see her reaction.

Mary giggled.

"Well, don't get your hopes up, too high, because you aren't kissing these love orbs...yet."

I thought my plan had backfired.

"Fine, but at least I've seen them naked for the first time! Their image will never disappear from my memory!"

"Gee, Rick, you're really crazy about me, and every part of my body, aren't you?"

"I think you know I've been crazy about every part of you, pretty much since I was ten."

Mary giggled.

"Stop! I can't believe how horny you are. I mean, ten year old kids don't think of women that way."

"I did! Maybe I'm 'The Chosen One'!" I joked and laughed as we entered the shower.

Mary laughed.

"Well, seeing how things have gone for you and judging by your luck, I think I'm going to start believing you, indeed, are 'The Chosen One.' You lucky bastard," she giggled.

"I am a lucky bastard!"

I made my cheesy 'deal with it' smile and Mary gave my lips a quick peck.

"Yes, you are, Baby."

She looked into my eyes and caressed my cheek.

"Well, I changed my mind. You can touch and kiss my love orbs, but behave, OK? It doesn't mean we're going to fuck in the shower."

"I'll behave, Mary."

Then, I buried my face between her huge tits! I'd been waiting eleven fucking years to be able to do that, but hey...the wait was worth it! I started to kiss her tits all over as Mary was giggling, then I became bold and licked her nipples. Mary didn't say anything, she was only looking at me. I did that a few more times before I softly and lovingly sucked on her right nipple, but not for too long...I wanted to see what she'd do. Again, Mary didn't say or do anything.

I sucked on her nipple, again, but harder that time, for a longer time, while my hand was caressing her left tit. I was pinching her nipple with my fingers as I sucked on the other one. Mary started to moan and she put her arm around me as I sucked on her nipple.

"That feels really good, Rick, but you have to stop. I know you've wanted this for a long time, but please stop. I promise, you'll have more than enough time, but we have to keep taking things slow or I won't be comfortable. This could easily get out of control and then we'd be sorry, later. I 'want' us to go all of the way, but I want us to do it right."

I immediately pulled back.

"OK, Mary. As you wish, Baby."

She smiled, gave me a peck on the lips and reached for the soap. We took turns soaping each other, making sure we were well cleaned, then we washed our hair, finished cleaning ourselves and got out of the shower. We went into her bedroom, I picked up my clothes and started to dress, again.

"Thank you for the most wonderful time I've ever had with a guy, Rick. Thank you for everything you did, especially respecting my wishes."

I took Mary into my arms.

"You don't have to thank me for anything. As I said, it comes natural for me and I love you. Honestly, I don't think it's right to thank someone for loving you. Simply love them back or don't say anything at all. At least, that's the way I feel because love isn't a favor or help that you give someone."

"You know what? You're right, but I think it's OK to thank you for the evening, I really enjoyed it. Is that OK?"

"Yeah, sure, I had a great time, too. Do you think we can go out, tomorrow?"

"For a drive?"

"Nope, go out as in...a date."

"I don't know, that's pretty risky. Someone could see us and then all hell would break loose."

"So what? I'm your personal Archangel. I'll take care of you, I promise."

"I'm not sure. Let's see how tomorrow goes. We'll keep in touch through our cell phones. Please understand, I like the idea, but I think we should do it at the right moment."

"Yeah, Mary, I understand. We can do that, we'll see how it goes. Please, if we can't go out tomorrow, but there's a chance I can visit you, will you let me know?"

"Of course I will, Baby."

"Uhm..."

"What, Rick?"

She raised an eyebrow.

"If things end up happening that way and I can visit you tomorrow..."

"Rick, I hate that. Don't walk on eggshells when you're with me. If I'm going to be your girl, someday, I need you to fully trust me."

I thought, 'Did I hear her right? Did she say she'd be my girl? Holy shit! I must be doing something right!'

"OK. If I can visit you tomorrow, will you give me your feet? Pweese?" I smiled.

"Geez, I thought you were going to ask something I wouldn't be OK with, yet. Yes, if we end up here, again, tomorrow evening, I'll give you my feet...more than once if you want and are able."

"Holy shit! Are you serious, Mary?"

"Yeah, I am. Now, you should leave. I have to clean this mess and I have to do laundry, too. Those bed sheets have polls of cum on them so I can't leave them lying around like that! It's too risky."

"Yeah, you're right. They're also soaking wet from when you squirted so beautifully! Hopefully, I'll see you tomorrow, Mary. Thank you for the wonderful dinner and for being my princess, even if it was for only a couple of hours."

After I said that, Mary hugged me and gave me a big, wet kiss on my lips.

"I love being your princess, Rick. Remember, baby steps. OK?"

"OK."

"Good, now on your way, Mister."

"Yes, ma'am!"

"Ma'am! What the hell? I'm only nine years older than you! I'm not old, I'm not even thirty, yet. I'm young and beautiful."

Damn, I forgot how touchy she was about her age and beauty.

"Sorry, Mary, I didn't think. What I meant to say was, 'Yes, Princess'."

"You're off the hook...for now, but you'd better watch it."

"I will. I promise," I sighed.

"OK. Good night, Rick. See you tomorrow, hopefully."

"Good night, Love. Sweet dreams. I'll get a hold of you tomorrow after I eat something."

"Sounds good."

Mary gave me a quick good night peck and I left.

************

When I arrived at home, mom and dad were in the living room watching T.V.

"Hi, Mom! Hi, Dad! Did you guys enjoy your day?"

"Yeah, we did, Baby. Are you hungry?" mom said.

"Uhm, not so much."

I was going to walk past them and go to my bedroom.

"Oh, I thought you'd want some Mac 'n' Cheese," mom said.

"Wait! What? Hell, yes!"

Mom smiled.

"That's my boy and, by the way, where were you and what did you have for dinner? You know you can't lie to me, I can read your mind," she giggled.

She can usually tell when I'm lying.

"Well, I went over to Uncle Nick's and Aunt Mary had made some pasta for dinner. She offered and I couldn't say no!

"Oh, I see. You've always liked her food, a lot, but you'd better not like her's better than mine, you little bastard," mom laughed.

"Never, Mom! The most delicious food in the world is yours."

"Good answer, that's my boy! Keep up the good work and when you get married, someday, you'll always know what to say to stay out of trouble!" Dad said.

I thought to myself, 'If you only knew! I think part of you would be very happy for me and maybe proud, although I know the other part would yell at me for being with Mary, but fuck it. I've loved her for half of my life and I'm going for broke on this one.' There's only one chance like this in life. Let it go, and you might find someone else, but you'll never feel the same way you would if you were with your first and true love.

"Mom, I'll take my Mac 'n' Cheese to my bedroom because I want to play a game."

I took my dish and went to my room, enjoyed my Mac 'n' Cheese and laid in bed, looking at the ceiling as I smiled. Knowing Mary was slowly becoming mine, I couldn't wait for tomorrow to see if I'd have a chance to be with her, again.

************

Thanks all for reading, I hope you enjoyed. The next episode will be coming, soon. Please leave a comment if you liked it and vote. Have a good one.