Aunt Mary's Foot Job Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, is that why you never said anything?"

"It isn't the same. I trust you, but I used to see you as unreachable. You're older than me and you're my uncle's wife...if the latter weren't true, I would've probably, at some point, told you I liked your feet."

I'd like to clarify something. Mary is only nine years older than I am so we looked like any other young couple. At that point, I was twenty and she was twenty-nine, but she had such good genes, she doesn't look twenty-nine...she looks more like twenty-two or twenty-three.

"Oh, so for that reason, you were afraid of saying anything to me? Poor baby, I would've totally understood."

"I know that, now, but I didn't know it back then."

I licked her arch one more time and then released her foot as I wanted to feel both of her feet on my cock. She understood and, as soon as I released her foot, she moved it to my cock, placed it between the arches of her feet and started to make love to me, again.

"I was so love-struck with you when I first met you. To me, you were the most beautiful girl in the whole world...and you still are!"

Mary smiled as she kept sliding her soft, sweaty, slippery feet up and down my dick.

"Rick, you're so sweet."

"I remember, one night, there was a family gathering at home. I took you to my bedroom and you played 'Doctor' with me...you were my patient. I don't know if you remember, but as you were laying on my bed, I took your high heels off and I was so mesmerized by your feet, I pretended to be examining them and decided the medicine for them was to kiss them. I remember thinking, since it was a game, you wouldn't tell me no, so I kissed your soles and I got a boner. I remember it was getting late and mom said I had to go to bed and go to sleep.

You told her you'd make sure I'd get in bed and then you'd go back downstairs. I complained because I wanted to spend more time playing with you and you said I had to go to bed or mom would be upset and wouldn't let us play games, again, so I listened and I got in bed. I remember the little tent I had in my PJ's wasn't going away and you caressed my face as you asked me to close my eyes and fall asleep. I did as you requested and fell asleep, but that night I had an adult dream about you. I don't think you'd believe a kid that age would have such a dream."

"Rick, I think I remember some of that night, but what did you dream about?"

She bit on her lower lip as she was working to pleasure me. She had her left foot down by my balls, her toes curling and uncurling there, massaging and pulling softly on the skin. Her right foot was on my dick, with her toes by the head. She grasped my head with her toes and was curling and uncurling them over it, pressing on it softly and then releasing her grasp, over and over. It felt so good! I answered her question.

"Well, in my dream, I was laying down, trying to fall asleep, and you were there with me, asking me to relax and to sleep. My eyes were closed when you placed your hand on my chest, slid it under my blanket and pulled the top of my PJ's up. After that, you placed your hand on my stomach, slid it into my pants, grabbed my cock and started to massage it. You softly squeezed it in your hand and jerked it off, very slowly. I felt your hand caressing my cockhead, then it would go back to squeezing and massaging my cock. I remember I woke up in the middle of the night, and I was so excited, I ran to the bathroom and masturbated while remembering my dream. Damn! Back then, I wished so bad for my dream to be true!"

After I told her about my dream, Mary curled the toes she had on my cockhead, hard. She continued squeezing it under her toes for a moment, as her other toes worked on my balls, then she released both my head and my balls and placed her soft, sweaty, beautiful feet together, around my cock, and started to slide up and down, again.

"Yeah, I remember thinking you were suffering that night, but I'd never imagined you'd have such a dream. I'm sorry I didn't do what you wanted me to, but that was impossible at the time. You know why, don't you?"

"I know, Mary, I know. I guess I wanted to tell you how much I thought of you. Even when I was a kid, I was totally smitten and in love with you."

"I know, Rick. I've always known, but things were different back then."

"I know you're the most wonderful, selfless girl I've ever met, that's another reason to love you. I understand why things happened the way they did and I'm happy I can be with you, like this, now."

We smiled at each other, she quickly curled her toes on my cockhead, again, and then placed my cock back between her soft, sweaty, slippery arches to continue working on it.

"Since the night is young, I think we'll have time for you to cum more than once. That is, of course, if you want to and have the stamina for it."

"Oh, I want to!"

I let out a soft moan as her sweaty, soft, sexy feet continued to make love to my dick.

"OK, for this round, do you want to cum on my feet or would you rather cum in my mouth? I won't mind which one you choose. My only hope is, before we're done tonight, you'll fill my mouth with a nice, big load your spunk!"

My jaw almost fell off of my face when I heard her say that. I was in paradise and didn't want to come back to earth.

"Mary, every time I think I know how hot and sexy you can be, you do something to prove I had no idea. Honestly, we can do it in whatever order you want. All I want you to do is let me cum all over your soles, at some point, because I want to feel them all slippery and sticky with my spunk as they slide on, and caress, my shaft until they dry up, like our first time...it felt amazing!"

I couldn't take my eyes off of Mary's feet. I was getting closer to an orgasm as she kept switching techniques, toes curling on my cockhead and balls, sandwiching my shaft between her arches and sliding up and down on it or letting her feet roam free, sometimes placing both of them on my crotch and caressing it, teasing it with her toes. It was driving me crazy!

"Well, since we waited long enough for this and I know how crazy you are about my feet, I'm going to make you cum all over them, first. But the second time, you'll either let me suck you off or I can give you another footjob, but before you cum, you'll have to let me know so I can finish you off with my mouth. How does that sound?"

"That sounds perfect!"

"That sounds perfect, what?"

"Come on, Mary, don't make me lose it," I said, softly, as she kept giving me the foot job.

"That sounds perfect, what?"

She squeezed my dick between her arches so hard, it slightly hurt.

"That sounds perfect, princess."

Mary loosened her grip on my dick and started to slide up and down, again, as she giggled.

"I love doing that to you. You should see your face! It's almost as if you're pouting and don't want to say it, but in the end, I always win!"

She continued giggling. Gosh, she looked so beautiful when she was happy. I loved looking at her whenever she smiled, giggled or laughed.

"How can you not win when you're making love to me? I'm not such a fool to not let you have it your way because I don't want you to stop doing what you're doing!"

"I know. Guys don't want girls to stop when we're getting them off. That's why I take advantage of you."

Mary giggled, again.

"Mary, can we try something different before I cum?"

She slowed down and looked at me in the eyes.

"What's that, baby?"

"Uhm, I saw it on a video once. The girl was sitting on the bed, with her back against the wall, and her legs were spread. The guy was sitting between her legs, with his back against her chest, and..."

She didn't let me finish.

"Oh! I know. You want to copy the scene from the movie, Pretty Woman, when they were in the bathtub."

I'd watched the movie before, but it took me a moment to remember.

"Yeah, something like that."

Mary took her feet off of my dick.

"Move forward so I can sit behind you."

She sat behind me and wrapped her legs around me. Her feet were positioned with the arches facing each other over my dick, but not touching it.

"Like this?"

She placed her arms around me and pulled me closer to her.

"Uhm. Yeah, but..."

"What is it?"

"I, uhm..."

"Geez, Rick, please fully trust me. I think I've shown you that I love you and want to pleasure you however you ask me to. Don't be shy...tell me what you want and I'll do it. I promise."

"I want you to take your underwear off so I can feel your body. I'm sorry, I can't get it out of my mind," I said.

I tried to let her know I wasn't trying to push her into doing anything she didn't want to do. She leaned forward, kissed my cheek and whispered into my ear.

"I thought you were going to ask me to go all the way, once and for all, but this I can do, baby."

She took her bra off and I sat away from her and turned around. She lifted her legs up for a moment so she could take her panties off. After that, we sat the way I asked her to.

"I feel on fire when I'm with you! I can't help it. I want to feel your body and your touch. It drives me crazy and it makes me feel loved when you do these things for me."

"Well, you're going to feel loved, I promise."

She kissed my cheek, again, wrapped her legs around me and placed her feet together with her soles facing each other, leaving only a very small space between them.

"Well, Tiger, if you can fit it in, then these feet are yours!"

She giggled as I grabbed her ankles and pushed her feet down onto my cockhead. Her skin was so sweaty, slippery and soft, my cockhead didn't have any problem sliding in. I released her from my grasp and she began to slide her feet up and down my cock.

I caressed her thick, sexy legs, that I love so much, as she made love to my dick. I was beginning to melt as her arms wrapped around me as my back pressed against her tits and her lips nibbled at my ear. She moved her right foot up on my cock and started to continuously curl and uncurl her toes over it. I began to moan and she placed her left hand on my mouth...I guess she thought I was getting too loud.

"Shhhh, we have to be careful, baby."

I continued to moan, with her hand on my mouth, as her toes curled and uncurled faster and harder on my cockhead and her other foot was sliding up and down the side of my cock. She gave me a few hard squeezes on my cockhead and I moaned every time she did.

"Cum all over my soles for me, baby! I need to feel your hot spunk all over them. It helps keep my feet soft and pretty," she said with her sexy voice.

That drove me insane and my dick started to throb and she sensed I was going to cum, soon. She wrapped her soft, sweaty arches around my cockhead and started to slide up and down, using short, controlled strokes, but not letting the head pop out of her feet. I couldn't take it for much longer. I was moaning, non stop, with her hand on my mouth, and she bit my neck as her feet were trying to make me cum. That sent a wave of pleasure through my body.

"Mary, I'm going to cum, soon!" I mumbled.

"I'm going to cum soon, what?" she whispered into my ear and then she softly bit my earlobe.

"I'm going to cum, soon, princess!"

I started to cum as she maintained her speed. I moaned, over and over, with her hand on my mouth as I shot rope after rope of spunk directly onto her soles. The sensation became unbearable and she sensed it, too, so she slowed down, but didn't stop. As she slowed down, she began to give me soft kisses on my neck, over and over.

"That's it, baby, give it all to me! Shoot it all over my soles! Don't hold back, give me everything you have!" she whispered.

I obeyed and I gave her as much of my spunk as I could. When I was done cumming, she started to caress my whole dick between her arches, spreading my spunk all over her soles and her toes and all over my dick. She gave me soft kisses on my neck the whole time until my cum started to dry on her soles. She slowed down, again, to a more tender and loving stroke until she stopped. Then, she placed the toes of her right foot on my cockhead and started to curl and uncurl them. Using the toes of her left foot, she did the same to my balls.

"Damn, this feels so good, Mary! Thank you!"

"Thank you, what?"

I wasn't going to fight it anymore. She really enjoyed it, and it wasn't the end of the world, so I decided I'd tell her what she wanted to hear. Besides, it made her giggle and smile every time I said it.

"Thank you, princess."

"Oh my gosh! I love when you call me princess and the pouty face you make when you say it...you're so cute, Rick."

She gave me a few more kisses on my neck as her toes continued to softly squeeze my cockhead. I started to get hard, again, as she let me relax.

"This is 'my' time to enjoy!" she said.

Mary positioned herself in front of me, between my legs, and gave me the best blowjob I'd ever had. I filled her mouth with my spunk as she wanted it. She swallowed all of it then, as she pulled her mouth from my softening cock, she flashed me a smile.

"That tasted really nice! Thank you."

She was blowing me a kiss when I thought, 'It's time to give her a taste of her own medicine.'

"Thank you, what?"

She giggled.

"You're not going to do to me what I do to you! Better luck next time."

"Right! Then I guess I don't need to give you my spunk anymore. There might be another girl out there who will treat me better."

She giggled, again.

"You're being a turd!"

"Who knows what this 'turd' could find out there?"

She finally gave up.

"Thank you, my prince."

I giggled.

"That wasn't so hard, was it? I like to hear you say I'm your prince as much as you like to hear me say you're my princess."

"I know, it's just...I've never been a dominant girl who forces her boyfriend to do whatever she wants. I guess part of me has always wanted to be dominant, but it isn't my personality, so it's fun to play with at sometimes."

"I understand. I'll say it for you anytime you want and you don't have to call me prince or anything...I was just being a turd, like you said. But if I could ask something of you, it'd be to please be more cute and loving with me...especially in public. I love when you hug me or when you kiss me or when you touch my face and caress it softly. I'm well aware of the situation and I know we can't do it in front of certain people, but if we're able, I'd like you to be more like that. It really makes me feel that you love me as much as I love you, Mary."

"Really? Well, I guess I get to know you more and more every day. I thought you were more the type of guy who doesn't like to grab his girlfriend by the hand because it doesn't look good in public."

"No, I'm the type of guy who'd be proud to tell my friends that you're my girlfriend. The type of guy who'd love to hold your hand as we walk in the mall or on the streets. The type of guy who'd love to be surprised with a kiss on the lips or on the cheeks, no matter how many people are around us."

"You really love me, don't you?"

Mary's eyes got watery and a couple of tears ran down her face.

"I really do and, before you say it, I really do, princess."

I smiled at her and she leaped forward, placed her arms around my neck and we kissed deeply, tonguing each other for two or three minutes before she broke the kiss.

"Rick, we still have a couple of hours before the sun comes up. Can we just lay in bed and cuddle? When the sun starts to come up, I'll have to go to my bedroom because we can't risk being caught."

"Of course! Nothing would make me happier than to cuddle with you."

We laid down, I was on my right side and she was on her left side, facing each other and our bodies touching each other. I placed my arm around her and we softly kissed. I started to get hard, again, but she didn't seem to care. I slid down and started to kiss her beautiful, big and round tits. What I loved the most about them was...they weren't fake! I sucked on her nipples and, after a couple of minutes, my cock became fully hard and she slightly spread her legs.

"Put it between my thighs."

I obeyed and she slowly, and lovingly, squeezed it between her thighs and she caressed my hair as I sucked on her nipples. We continued to do that for a few more minutes before I laid on my back, wanting to rest that time. She moved closer to me, laid her head on my chest and we both closed our eyes. She placed her arm around me and we started to rest.

After a couple of minutes, she lowered her hand, grabbed my dick and softly caressed it as we rested. Time went by and the alarm I'd set on my cell phone, so we'd know when it was time for her to leave, went off. I quickly silenced it, she grabbed her clothes and boots, we made sure my parents weren't up and she quickly walked, naked, into the guest bedroom. I sent a text to my boss, telling him I was sick and wasn't going to be able to work that day and I didn't go to college, either. I was too tired to do anything and slept into the afternoon.

************

Thanks to all. I hope you enjoyed this episode as much as the others or even more. I'll be posting the next episode as soon as possible. Give me a follow on the site so you can see when I post the next episode.

If you liked the story, please vote and leave a comment. Thanks!

12