Aunt Matilda in Lyon Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,252 Followers

With his knees getting wobbly, Spencer asked, "May I sit down, Miss?"

She giggled, "Yes. You'd better sit down before you fall down." Once he was seated, braced against a smooth tree trunk, she snuggled into his lap and said, "Hold me now, Spencer." As she lazed in his embracing arms, she dozed off, digesting her treat.

Over in their section of the garden, Sara and Lyle clearly heard Spencer's orgasmic outcry. Sara laughed. "Sounds like someone's having fun. But that was really fast. Cynthia must've been in hyperdrive."

Lyle nodded, but made no verbal comment. Eyes closed, he was blissfully enjoying the hand job Sara was giving him. Enough of his precum had leaked onto his cock that Sara's hand was now lubricated. Her pumping, sliding movements were getting more vigorous. Her other hand merely cradled his testicles, because she was focused more on watching his body. She noted his facial expressions, and his rate of breathing. There was a pulsation in his neck, which gave her a clue about his heart rate. She could also watch his rather well-defined musculature beneath his skin.

There were a couple of moments where Sara thought Lyle was about to cum, but those moments passed, with only the release of more precum. She didn't want to ask any questions yet, because she didn't want to break either of their concentrations. Finally, Lyle's cock gave off a strange pulsation, and his semen launched from it into an impressive upward arc. The first blast looked like a white rope of fluid rocketing from that tiny slit in the head of Lyle's cock. That rope then yielded to gravity, collapsing on his lower belly, just as a second blast flew upward as Lyle grunted loudly. His third and fourth spurts diminished, until the white, sticky goo emerged in a trickle that streamed down his cock shaft and across Sara's hand.

"Wow," Sara uttered. "You had quite a load." Lyle blushed a shade of pink, but grinned happily. His tummy was awash in pungent semen. Sara leaned in, inhaling that characteristic scent. These days, the smell of semen always made her mouth water. Task of getting him off complete, she leaned closer and started licking up his seed. An errant trickle threatened to sneak off the side of his torso, but she dammed it up with her hand and scooped the fluid back to the central area, and her waiting mouth. Lyle's semen tasted a little different than what she was used to, but she figured it might be due to his European diet. It was different, but still delicious.

She was still happily lapping at it when Aunt Matilda, Cynthia and Spencer approached. Aunt Matilda waited patiently until Sara was finished. "Spencer, Lyle -- go fetch us some chairs," she told the men. They were back with the chairs almost at the same time that Cynthia helped Sara get to her feet. The young women brushed off their skirts, and then sat down next to her.

"Now, my dears. What did you observe?" Aunt Matilda asked her two trainees.

"Spencer came so quickly that I barely had time to notice anything, Auntie," Cynthia confessed, blushing shyly. Sara executed an involuntary double take, looking at her friend, after hearing her using the word 'auntie' in that fashion. But she made no comment, as Cynthia continued. "His dick was in my mouth, so I couldn't see very much at all, other than its base and his pubic bush. However, I was tickling his balls, and just before he came, they sort of disappeared. Also, I was running a finger along his ass crack, and his butt muscles seemed to grab my finger as he started spurting."

"I was pumping Lyle's cock and cradling his ball sack as I was stimulating him," Sara began. "A couple of times his cock twitched in my hand, but it was apparently only pushing out more precum as it did that. His heart beat got faster and faster, the more excited he became." She thought for a moment. "I think that the main things I saw just before he began ejaculating were a sudden change in his breathing rate, the contraction of muscles in his arms and legs, and the stiffening or contraction of his scrotum," she reported. "Well, those things, plus what felt like small, almost involuntary, hip thrusts."

"Very good," Aunt Matilda complemented. "You both actually hit upon some crucial points. What about their vocalizations?"

"Before we started, I'd told Lyle not to warn me when he was in danger of cumming. Other than that, he was allowed to make whatever sounds he wished. They didn't seem to change very much from an overall moaning and groaning from the stimulation. He did grunt rather loudly, but that was only as he launched his second spurt into the air."

Cynthia laughed. "Spencer groaned, too. But by the time he yelled out, 'oh fuck' it was too late to act as a warning -- my cheeks were already ballooning with his spunk by that point."

"Quite right," Aunt Matilda concurred. "Vocalizations and cock twitches don't help us very much. Changes in breathing rate, muscle tension and hip thrusts are much better clues. In my experience, one of the best signals is the contraction and rise of the man's scrotal sac. This is why one very good technique to delay his orgasm and keep him on the edge is to encircle the space between the base of his penis and the top of his scrotum with your thumb and index finger. As you feel his sack trying to rise, you can pull it firmly down and away from his torso. Done correctly, this puts his orgasm on hold -- that, plus interrupting any other sort of stimulation you are doing to his body, cock, or ass. It's a technique often used to help men who are premature ejaculators to last longer."

Listening carefully, both young women nodded their understanding. Thus began their instruction in learning the skills of a masturbatrix.

Later, Sophie joined them at the dinner table, and the four elegantly garbed women were waited upon by four of the five naked men. As the chef, Gable remained in the kitchen, producing delightful offerings. As the men hovered close, placing and removing plates from in front of the women, occasionally their rigid cocks would rub against a woman's bare arm or shoulder. Sara was curious about something the men were wearing at their groins. She signaled Durant, whose crotch was completely devoid of hair, to step closer so she could get a better look. It was a unobtrusive device, constructed from soft but sturdy black leather.

"I see you're studying his cock harness," Aunt Matilda commented. "When the men are standing around idle, there's a chance that they might go limp from boredom. The harness encircles the base of the cock shaft, slowing the flow of blood so that his erection is maintained. It also subtly separates the cock and scrotum, making it less likely that he'll climax involuntarily."

"I see," Sara said. As Durant started to step away, Sara grasped his cock, saying, "Not so fast. My celery could use a little more salt." Lifting his manhood up out of the way, she rubbed the celery on his naked, slightly sweaty ball sack, then crunched the vegetable's stalk between her teeth. "Perfect. Thank you," she told him, releasing his dick and patting his behind as he moved away. Durant was blushing furiously with a bemused expression on his face -- apparently no one had ever done that to him before.

"Well done, niece. That was a very inspired CFNM interaction. I'll have to remember that one for the future," Aunt Matilda stated. Cynthia and Sophie giggled.

After dinner, the four women, still clothed, took seats in a large shower room and watched as each of the five men showered in succession. This gave Sara and Cynthia a chance to become better acquainted with the five different physiques. Sophie had already mentioned that she'd like Lyle to serve her in her bed that night.

Cynthia took Sara aside for a private chat. "Sara, there something I need to tell you. And I need for you to tell me if your actually okay with it."

"That sounds ominous, Cyn. Do you want to have all the rest of the men to yourself tonight?"

Cynthia blushed. "No. It's actually quite the opposite. Today, your aunt asked me to address her as 'auntie' just as you do."

"Yes. I did notice you calling her that earlier. And I did sort of wonder why, but I figured you had a good reason."

Cynthia looked down at the floor, shyly. "Not only that. Your aunt also asked me if I would share her bed with her tonight. I think she fancies me. I know she loves you, but you're actually a relative, and I'm not. What do you think about it?"

Sara beamed a smile at her best friend, and pulled her into a close hug. "I'm thrilled about it. Really I am. She's a fantastic person, and it's about time that you got to know her better." Sara looked into Cynthia's eyes and winked. "You understand what I'm implying about knowing her better, right?"

Cynthia laughed, and embraced her friend, kissing her fully on the lips passionately. "Yes," she giggled. "I have a pretty good idea what you mean."

"If my aunt approves, tomorrow at breakfast I'd love to hear a report on how things went. Meanwhile, I need to tell Gable and Chaucer to get my bed ready," Sara whispered.

"Both of them?" Cynthia stated more than asked, her eyebrows shooting upwards in surprise.

Sara bumped hips with her friend. "Why not? I don't want them to feel left out," she said, impishly.

Chaucer and Gable arrived at Sara's bedroom right on time. Both nude men sprouted stiff erections, even without wearing their cock harnesses, because Sara had told them in no uncertain terms what would be demanded of them, sexually. She was standing next to her bed, still fully dressed because she wanted them to worship her skin as they slowly stripped her. And worship they did.

Chaucer stood in front of Sara, while Gable stood behind her. Gable unzipped her dress, kissing the back of her neck as it became exposed. Chaucer helped slip the dress off her shoulders, kissing and nibbling her collarbones as soon as he could. They left her dress hanging at her waist as Gable undid her bra and Chaucer helped free her breasts.

Soon, Chaucer was sucking and kissing her breasts, while Gable was licking and nipping gently at her shoulder blades. Sara put her hands behind her head, interlacing her fingers and just enjoying their passionate attentions. Her pussy juices were starting to leak down her thighs, because she'd neglected to wear panties.

Gable and Chaucer must've had an agreement of some sort, because they started moving around her body clockwise, Chaucer starting his kisses at her tummy, and Gable starting at her low back. As they moved, they tugged the dress down Sara's hips, and it fell to the floor around her feet. When Gable's movement brought him to her mound, he knelt down and began cunnilingus. His tongue was heavenly -- the man really knew how to eat! Sara brought her hands down to stroke his bald head encouragingly, letting her hands express her appreciation of his actions.

She'd almost forgotten about Chaucer, who was now behind her. Almost, but not quite. Especially when his hands grasped her butt cheeks and parted them. And really especially when his tongue washed over her anal ring, and he began an intent bout of analingus! He seemed determined to insert what felt like a very long tongue fully inside her ass! Sara groaned loudly enough to make the bedroom walls reverberate slightly. Her aunt had assured her that she could make as much noise in her room as she wished -- the sounds would be deadened by the thick walls, and disturb no one.

That was a good thing, because, yielding to the dual attack, front and rear, Sara released a long, drawn out howl of pleasure as her orgasm claimed her body. Eyes closed, head thrown back, pressing Gable's head to her cunt, feeling both tongues spearing her intimate openings, she came so hard that she saw stars! Her body convulsed as her cunt gushed its juices into Gable's mouth and onto his face. The only things that prevented her collapse were her hands, braced on Gable's head, and Chaucer's hands, sunk now deep into her ass flesh as he lapped intently at her ass hole.

Gasping to catch her breath as her climax subsided, Sara choked out, "Let me kneel on the bed. Gable, I want your cock in my mouth now. And Chaucer, please keep opening my ass, maybe now with your fingers. When I'm opened, I want you fucking my ass. Make me cum again. And I don't want either of you to cum yet, so stop or change your rhythm whenever you need to do so."

The men were certainly willing to service her. They slipped off her shoes, and helped her onto her hands and knees atop the bed. Gable happily stuffed his dick into Sara's welcoming mouth, and he moved his hips back and forth in tiny thrusts, letting her get used to the mouth fucking.

Meanwhile, Chaucer wet his index finger with Sara's flowing cunt juices, and judiciously began working it against her ass hole, opening her anal ring. His position also permitted him to raise one of Sara's dainty feet to his lips, and he began licking its sole and nibbling its instep, figuring that if Sara didn't want this, she'd just pull her foot away. Instead, she gave out a moan, muffled by a cock filled mouth, and raised her other foot for a similar treatment.

Chaucer was sucking Sara's toes, almost nursing on them, with three fingers reaming her ass hole when the young woman shuddered in another glorious orgasm! He couldn't tell if it was from his finger fucking, or from his oral actions at her toes, so he dutifully kept doing both things until her body changed, softening somewhat, an indication that her release was now ebbing again. She also withdrew her toes gently from his lips, and let her foot rest again on top of the bed as she widened her thighs. Taking that as a signal, Chaucer rose up, kneeling between her legs, and let the head of his cock rub against her dripping labia to lubricate it.

Gable, slowly thrusting his dick in and out of Sara's mouth, watched as Chaucer removed his fingers from the woman's ass hole, skillfully positioning his glistening glans at the still dilated anal opening. Gable could tell when Chaucer's cock skewered its way deep into Sara's rectum. Sure, he could see it visibly disappear from sight as Chaucer's hips moved forward. But even if Gable's eyes had been closed, he would have known, because Sara's mouth and lips opened into an involuntary 'O' shape of surprise as she felt her ass being filled, and consequently, she swallowed the head of Gable's dick into her gaping throat!

Sara's throat muscles rippling on the head of his dick almost made Gable spurt! He had to quickly pull his own hips backward until Sara's lips just encircled the crown of his cock. She immediately understood why he'd done that, so she refrained from sucking on him, just focusing on Chaucer as he began a careful ass fucking. She bore down on her pelvic muscles, which caused her anus to dilate even more, and he responded by grasping her hips more firmly and fucking her with a gradually increasing intensity. From time to time he let a gob of his spit fall on his cock shaft to keep it nice and slippery.

When she'd sensed that Gable had his cock back under control, Sara raised her head to look at him, which caused his dick to pull free from her lips. "Ready to put that lovely cock of yours to good use inside my pussy, Gable?" she asked.

He licked his lips, grinned, and answered, "Yes, Miss. Ready, willing and able."

Sara looked over her shoulder at Chaucer. "Chaucer, can you place us both on our sides without letting your marvelous dick escape from my back door?"

Laughing with pleasure, Chaucer silently replied by driving his dick so deeply into Sara's ass that his ball sack slapped against her pussy lips and clit. As she was still gasping with delight at that impact, he pulled her hips tight against his pelvis and twisted both their bodies until they plopped onto their right sides on the firm mattress. "Apparently so, Miss," he replied, thrusting his dick back and forth inside her rectum as a tactile confirmation.

Sara giggled merrily. She considered that type of 'manhandling' to be divine. "Now see if you can part my labia in an inviting manner for Gable, Chaucer," she ordered. She looked down her torso and watched his hands appear from either side of her hips. In moments, her pinkness was on full display as he splayed her pussy lips wide open with his fingertips.

Knowing what Sara wanted, Gable got down onto his left side, wiggled forward, and eased his swollen member, still wet with Sara's saliva, into her sopping fuck hole. The saliva on his dick was quickly replaced with a coating of warm cunt juices. Both men felt their cocks sheathed inside this willing bedmate, separated by only her thin internal membranes.

"Now gentlemen. Chaucer can play with my tits, and Gable can kiss my neck passionately. I demand that you fuck me silly! If I start cumming, keep fucking me unless I beg you to stop. And after I've cum at least once, you no longer have to hold back. I want you to fill my pussy and ass with your hot, sticky loads. Once you've cum, keep your cocks inside me as long as you can. Hold me in this embrace, and we can all fall asleep like this."

The men set to 'work' with a will. Sara was buffeted between their groins, both her holes filled and serviced by the still energetic males. Her hands had gone around Gable, clutching his back, while Gable's arms went around her lower back. Soon the two men had established a rhythm that bumped Sara's cunt and ass between them like a shuttlecock in a furious game of badminton. Chaucer's hands roamed the contours of her breasts, while Gable sought out the several major erogenous spots on her neck with his talented lips. Very quickly, Sara felt like a volcano on the point of eruption.

She erupted, crying out blissfully, "Ohhhh, fuck! Yes...yes... yes! I'm cumming! Don't stop! Don't stop! I'm..." The rest of her message was the garbled polysyllabic nonsense of someone experiencing an extreme climax!

Her 'lava' creamed all over Gable's dick. Much of it, trapped between their heaving bodies, leaked between her thighs to bathe Chaucer's balls. Her throes of ecstasy caused her ass muscles to tighten, making her already tight ass hole feel like a hand was squeezing and pumping his cock, demanding his cum. He gave it.

Sara shrieked with joy as she felt his hot semen shooting into her rear. Her hands clenched Gable's back firmly, digging in, spurring him on. That, plus the sensations generated by the spasms of Chaucer's cock unloading, pushed Gable over the brink, too. Jet after jet of his molten seed gushed into Sara's pussy, flooding her cervix, and shoving inward into her womb. All three people held onto each other as their minds whirled with this wonderful release.

Murmurs of thanks and happiness slowly faded as they drifted into a deep sleep, pulling the bed sheets up over themselves. Tiny trembles of muscles, reacting to the post-orgasmic aftershocks, caused the men's cocks to stay firm, keeping Sara doubly plugged for hours -- just as she'd demanded.

During all this, Cynthia was in Aunt Matilda's bedroom. Her 'aunt' had led her to the room, as they walked with an arm around each other's waist. Cynthia was inhaling the scent of this fascinating woman as they moved, feeling the warmth of her embrace. She felt like the luckiest young woman in the world -- whisked off from her mundane everyday life to visit France, being trained to dominate men, and now learning that this sophisticated woman desired her. It was a lot to take in.

Reaching her bedroom, Aunt Matilda asked, "May I undress you, Cynthia?"

The young woman nodded her head, her auburn curls bouncing gently with her head movements as her cheeks flushed a fetching shade of pink. "I'd love that, Auntie. And can I do the same for you?"

"But of course, my dear. It's rather like unwrapping a present, I feel." Aunt Matilda lifted Cynthia's hair up slightly to grasp the zipper on the back of her dress. Taking her time, the older woman slowly lowered the zipper, and began kissing the soft, warm skin of Cynthia's back as it was revealed. She was delighted to see that the young woman hadn't bothered wearing a bra. All of her back was accessible for tender kisses.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,252 Followers