Aunt Matilda in Lyon Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the dress slipped off Cynthia's shoulders, baring her breasts, Cynthia's hands gathered the slipping material, holding it at her waist as she enjoyed the lips traveling all over her back. Her nipples stiffened with delight from those sensations. Soon, those same nipples engorged to their maximum fullness as Aunt Matilda's arms came around Cynthia's torso and her hands began a gentle plucking and kneading of that most sensitive flesh. The effect was earth-shattering!

"Oh my god, Auntie!" Cynthia moaned. "I've never had an orgasm from breast stimulation before, but your hands... your hands are driving me wild! I feel like I'm about to cum!" She moaned louder, letting go of her inhibitions as the fingers continued their erotic manipulation.

Auntie Matilda briefly interrupted her kisses on Cynthia's back to murmur, "Go ahead, sweetie. Cum all you want. Let this be the first of many tonight."

Hearing that soft promise of many orgasms was all it took. Cynthia shivered, sucked in a deep breath, and climaxed! Aunt Matilda shifted the location of her kisses to the nape of Cynthia's neck during her orgasm. Not surprisingly, the young woman lost her grip on her dress, and it was shaken off of her hips to slip down to the floor, leaving her fully nude.

When Cynthia's gasps settled down to a quiet panting, Aunt Matilda whispered, "I'm basking in your glow, Cynthia, and its getting me overheated. Are you ready to help me out of my dress?" She turned and lifted her velvety ebony tresses up until her neck and the top of her dress was revealed.

"Mmmm, yes," Cynthia replied with a dreamy voice. "More then ready." Emulating what had been done to her, Cynthia started unzipping that dress, and pressed her lips to Aunt Matilda's soft, fragrant skin. She took her time, savoring this experience of servicing the more experienced woman, hoping to give her as much pleasure as possible.

"Don't be afraid to give me gentle nips," Aunt Matilda coached her.

Obligingly, Cynthia drew back her lips and carefully closed her pearly white teeth on the flesh between the woman's neck and shoulder. She heard happy groans of pleasure as a response, so she slid the woman's dress off one shoulder, applying soft bites to that skin, and then did the same to the other shoulder.

During this process, Cynthia had lowered the zipper far enough that the dress threatened to slide down to Aunt Matilda's waist. Gravity tried to drag the dress down, but its front got hung up on Aunt Matilda's long, perky nipples. A tug of war ensued between the nipples and gravity, to which neither Aunt Matilda nor Cynthia gave any attention. The younger woman was lost in the actions of kissing, licking and nuzzling the older woman's back. The older woman was feeling the tingling sensations being generated on her back running like electric currents right to the core of her sex.

"That's... that's... so lovely... what you're doing dear," she told Cynthia, her voice growing husky with passion. She could actually feel the swelling occurring at her pussy lips as blood flooded into them, opening them slightly. She took a deep breath, which pressed her tits and nipples even more firmly against the material of her dress. But when Cynthia nibbled lovingly on her nape, that breath whooshed from her lungs, and the rapid retreat this caused at her chest was the opening that gravity had been waiting for. Aunt Matilda's dress cascaded to the floor, leaving her as naked as Cynthia now.

Hearing and sensing that the dress was no longer in the way, Cynthia reached around to claim Aunt Matilda's breasts with her hands. She stroked and caressed with her fingertips at first. But then, remembering Aunt Matilda's preference for nips and nibbles, she started pinching the older woman's nipples, carefully listening and feeling for a reaction.

"Ohh... fuck... yes... yes, you sweet thing! More, please, and a little harder," Aunt Matilda crooned.

Cynthia pinched harder, hearing increasing groans. She pinched even harder, and felt her partner starting to shudder as her moans intensified and lengthened. Emboldened, Cynthia pinched even harder, and nibbled her way from Aunt Matilda's shoulder, up and across until she was biting and sucking at the woman's nape.

That triggered it.

With a wail of pleasure, Aunt Matilda came -- spasms rippled along her pussy, forcing her fluids out. Keeping hold of one nipple, so she could continue to stimulate it, Cynthia instinctively scooted around in front of Aunt Matilda and quickly knelt, pressing her mouth to the woman's vaginal opening. She started sucking, swallowing a steady stream of delectable pussy juice. Tilting her head up slightly, she looked up past the neatly trimmed patch of black pubic hair, and raised her free hand to the currently unattended breast. Aunt Matilda's face was framed between the tits Cynthia was now teasing with her fingers. The young woman was pleased to see a huge smile of joy on that face, and began spearing her tongue into the cunt she was still sucking, curling its tip to draw out as much fluid as possible.

Shuddering delicately, Aunt Matilda stroked Cynthia's auburn hair with appreciation as she came. But as her orgasm began to ebb, she felt Cynthia's teeth close carefully on her swollen, throbbing clit, followed moments later by the younger woman's lips sealing the skin around that clit, and then suction as those teeth nibbled. Such a sudden wave of arousal shot through her body that she had to grab the sides of Cynthia's head for support because her knees began to buckle! She shrieked inarticulate sounds as a fresh gush of cum shot from her cunt, splashing on Cynthia's neck and chest. Again, the younger woman shifted her mouth to seal that bubbling cunt opening, drinking fast until the convulsions stopped.

Panting and glowing, Aunt Matilda reached down, and lifted Cynthia to her feet, pulling her to the bed, and placing her on her back, spreading her legs apart. "My turn to dine, you sweet, gorgeous thing," she laughed, smiling. Without further ado, she got onto her belly between those legs and fastened her mouth to Cynthia's pussy. She nibbled, kissed, licked and sucked, using her talent in cunnilingus to give Cynthia one orgasm after another, as promised. After several of those, they moved into a 69 position, simultaneously stimulating each other with mouths on pussies and fingers playing with ass holes, gradually becoming well acquainted with how to make each other go crazy with orgasms.

Ultimately, they scissored their legs to rub their pussies together, mixing their cunt fluids with passionate tribbing. After that, calming down, they snuggled and kissed tenderly for a while. Then Aunt Matilda spoke softly. "Sara has Chaucer and Gable occupied, and Lyle is servicing Sophie tonight. It occurred to me that to make your day complete, you might wish to have one of the remaining men give your pussy a good fucking. Am I correct?"

Cynthia hesitated. It was true that her pussy had felt Aunt Matilda's fingers and tongue multiple times during this evening. And the orgasms she'd experienced had been mind-blowing. Still, having one of those great cocks she'd seen earlier stretching and filling her sounded wonderful. But she didn't want Aunt Matilda to feel like her lovemaking was inadequate in any way.

Aunt Matilda intuited the reason for her hesitancy. Hugging the young girl tightly, she said, "My dear, I won't feel slighted in the least if you also want to experience a cock tonight. This is one of the reasons that I keep these men around, and train them to serve. If you're too tired, or too sore, that's fine -- we can just sleep. But if not, why not use what's available?"

"Auntie, I'm glad you explained it that way. Because I've never had such amazing orgasms before in my life as I've had with you tonight. I'm honored and awestruck that you chose to be with me in this way. But if you want to bring a man or two to bed with us -- I'm game." She grinned impishly, as she embraced her with a returning hug. The fronts of their bodies were now fully pressed together -- breasts to breasts, belly to belly, mound to mound, and legs to legs.

"Excellent," Aunt Matilda said, giving the young girl a happy kiss. "Spencer and Durant are available, and waiting." She pressed a button on the headboard of the bed. A few minutes later, the two virile men entered the room. "Durant, get behind Cynthia. Spencer, you're behind me. It's time we were all asleep. If Cynthia and I have orgasms from your fucking, so much the better, but we've pretty much helped each other take care of those particular needs already," she explained. "What we want now is to feel your cocks rooting around in our depths, and then filling us with your creamy fluids. Then stay spooned with us for the rest of the night. Oh, and pull up the bed covers -- I don't want to remove my arms from around my wonderful girl, here. Are my instructions clear?"

"Yes, Miss," they both chimed essentially in unison, climbing onto the bed, getting behind the women, and drawing up the covers.

Cynthia felt Durant's hands touch her buttocks and slide downward, following their curves. His fingers found the cleft just below her ass and just above her thighs. He probed, those fingers sliding inward into her wetness. She stayed pressed firmly against Aunt Matilda, resisting the impulse to rock her pelvis backward in invitation. She was sure Durant would be able to work his dick inside her like this, if he let it be guided by his fingers. It would be a tight squeeze, but her natural lubricant would assist in a smooth entry.

Aunt Matilda's pupils dilated, and she took a quick breath. Cynthia assumed that was because Spencer had already found his target, and was entering her pussy. Sure enough, moments later, Cynthia felt his hand come around Aunt Matilda's upper arm and come to rest on the side of both of their tits -- both, because those tits were still firmly pressed together. Durant's fingers were parting Cynthia's labia and he was pressing the head of his dick at her entrance. She moaned softly, preparing herself for his penetration.

Aunt Matilda's body began bucking gently against hers as Spencer started thrusting in and out of Aunt Matilda. Those movements may have aided Durant's entrance, because Cynthia's moan turned into a gasp as her cunt was quickly filled to capacity. Durant started fucking her. She could feel his warm breath at the back of her neck, so she murmured, "Kiss my neck, Durant."

He did so... eagerly... raising goosebumps down Cynthia's arms. And that's not all that was raised. Her nipples stiffened and pressed harder into Aunt Matilda's areolae. Aunt Matilda's nipples returned the favor to hers. The women began kissing fervently as the men stoked their inner fires.

Subconsciously, Cynthia did tilt her pelvis as she was being fucked. She tilted it so that her clit would be better presented to Aunt Matilda's body. The older woman whispered, "Oh yes. Yes," and tilted her own pelvis. Their clits were now buffeted together sensually by the men's intensifying thrusts. Their lips met, mouths open, tongues intertwining, sharing their passion.

Durant must've been extra aroused, sliding his cock within the tight sheath of this woman he'd never fucked before. He grabbed her hips with both his hands, shoving his dick as deeply as he could and held himself like that, grunting, as his spurts began. As his cock spewed in her depths, he continued to kiss Cynthia's neck erotically.

Feeling that injection of his hot fluids, Cynthia's cunt muscles began rippling, pulling his semen inward, and milking his cock for more. With her mouth still locked against Aunt Matilda's, her throat generated a strange growling sound that reverberated inside their joined oral chambers as Cynthia began cumming. Durant was thrusting again, trying to fully empty every bit of his seed into her, so her cum mixed with his and seeped out to bathe her thigh, his balls, and even Aunt Matilda's pussy and thigh.

Aunt Matilda herself was close. Knowing Cynthia was cumming excited her even more, but not quite enough. She pulled her lips free from Cynthia's to gasp, "I'm almost there... almost." Her voice had a pleading tone to it.

Without thinking too much about it, the young woman tilted her head sideways and downward and brought her teeth to the flesh near the base of the side of Aunt Matilda's neck. She bit, carefully, and was rewarded by hearing the older woman cry out, "Oh my god! Fuck! Fuck, fuck! That's it! I'm cumming!" Cynthia felt the wash of Aunt Matilda's cum on her mound and thighs as the woman shivered and shook in her arms. Her ululation of joy from her release blended with loudening groans from Spencer, behind her.

He'd reached his own peak. His pubic hair teasing her ass cheeks with each thrust, he pounded into Aunt Matilda's cunt like a pile driver, as his cock began jetting the cream she'd demanded into her. Cynthia felt those impacts through Aunt Matilda's body, since she was holding her tightly. Aunt Matilda was writhing now, and making sounds that indicated she might be experiencing multiple orgasms. That thought made Cynthia's pussy ripple anew, in either a mini-orgasm, or an orgasmic aftershock. How long Durant fucked her after that, she didn't know, because she slipped into a deep sleep, finally exhausted, still embracing Aunt Matilda.

As Aunt Matilda herself began drifting into slumber, she felt Spencer still inside her, spooned along her back, and Cynthia pressed all along her front. The masturbatrix smiled as sleep claimed her, thinking what a lovely start this day had been in the instruction of her two budding protégés.