Aunt Matilda in Lyon Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,251 Followers

Aunt Matilda had already chosen Dick, so it was time for the other women to choose a man. To be fair about this, Aunt Matilda held up a bag with numbered ping-pong balls inside. Her American guests drew first. Cynthia drew a 2, Sara drew a 5, and Jean drew number 1. Yvette pulled out a 4, and Simone was left with number 3.

Jean, whose ping-pong ball indicated she had the first choice of the remaining men, chose the muscular Durant, with his hairless crotch. Giggling, Cynthia chose the slightly pudgy Gable. Simone, who was next, took her time, examining Lyle, Chaucer, and Spencer thoroughly. She was muttering some comments about each man, although her sotto voce French was unintelligible to the Americans. But Matilda and Yvette were amused, and the cheeks of the men turned a delicate pink. She finally settled on Spencer, running her fingers through his black bush of pubic hair.

That left Yvette and Sara, with Lyle and Chaucer still available. Sara had always liked Lyle, since he'd been her first 'experience' the year before. She was a little miffed when Yvette immediately chose him, leaving her with Chaucer. But then she took a good look at Chaucer's manhood, poking proudly forth from beneath his small tuft of red pubic hair, and also regarded his smoothly shaven ball sack, and she was pleased.

Aunt Matilda led Dick to the raised makeshift stage that had been erected for the workshop. She had her nude 'nephew' kneel with his knees wide apart, to put his sexual region fully on display. Everyone quieted down and turned their attention to her as she began her explanation.

"When a man is cumming, it gives him the maximum pleasure if his cock is stimulated the entire time he's ejaculating, and perhaps for a little while afterward," Aunt Matilda informed or reminded the women. "The idea of a ruined orgasm is to get him to expel or dribble some semen without such stimulation. He's having an orgasm, but not getting much pleasure from it. To do this, you must stimulate him to the 'point of no return' and then stop. Often his cock will bounce up and down in a most comical manner as he tries to get himself off." She chuckled.

"But Auntie," Sara asked, raising her hand, "won't he just grab his dick and wank himself at that moment?"

"I'm sure he would if he could, Sara. But a well trained submissive possibly can be taught to refrain from such actions. We won't depend on such willpower today. We're going to restrain them so they won't be able to do that. I feel it's better to do so, because even with the most obedient submissive, sometimes they'll find they're unable to stop themselves from doing just that."

She paused to see if Sara, or anyone else, had any more questions at that point. The men were looking a little uncomfortable, getting the gist of what they were in for during this workshop. The women looked quite attentive.

She continued, "Let's be clear. A 'ruined orgasm' usually involves stimulating the male to the point of what we might call 'no return' since his body is now committed to the orgasm, but hasn't yet achieved it. There's a scientific explanation for this, by the way. The male's erection is due to actions of his parasympathetic nervous system, the 'rest and digest' nervous activity. But his ejaculation is due to his sympathetic nervous system, the 'fight or flight' nervous activity. Males have shared with me that when they reach the point of changeover, it's like some switch is thrown inside them, and they know that cumming is imminent.

The women murmured to each other about that information - even Yvette and Simone look enlightened. They had no idea that Matilda was looking at male behavior scientifically, but it explained a lot.

"So, how can we tell that the male has reached this point of no return?" Aunt Matilda asked.

Yvette ventured, "The male could tell us he feels this 'switch' giving us fair warning." Her eyes narrowed and she added, "Or else!"

The rest of the women laughed at the implied threat. But then Jean said, "But some of the men I know would deliberately fail to give such a warning, for two reasons. First, they'd get the good orgasm. And second, they'd then get some punishment, which they also crave."

The women giggled, knowing the truth of that. Aunt Matilda stated, "Quite right, on both counts. We cannot truly depend on his vocalizations, although they might help. So, what should we use as indicators?"

Sara answered, "Changes in breathing rate, and the contraction of his scrotum."

As Aunt Matilda was nodding, Cynthia chimed in, "Hip thrusts and contraction of arm and leg muscles."

Aunt Matilda smiled at both of them. "I see you've taken to heart our earlier lessons about edging the male. Good answers. So when the male reaches that point of commitment, one method, probably the most common, is to take your hands away and stop all stimulation. If a tiny amount of semen dribbles out, it's perfect. If none comes out, try a tiny bit more stimulation. If a whole giant spurt comes out, that was too much stimulation, and it's a normal climax. Let him calm down and reload, and try, try again." The women laughed, while the males looked disconcerted.

"Our goal is to get a small amount of his ejaculate out, without giving him the pleasure of orgasm," she summarized. "It's time I demonstrated, I think. On the stage here is this simple, sturdy post. Dick, back up against it, with your feet passing on either side of it." She waited while he worked himself backward. "Now kneel upright, with your hands behind the post."

Dick found that he had to move his knees forward a little, so he could bring his back against the wooden pole. When he put his wrists behind it, Aunt Matilda secured them together with a zip-tie. "Now kneeling like that, and trying to remain upright will be fatiguing for the most obedient submissive male," Aunt Matilda said, solicitously. "Securing his torso will help with that. You can get quite elaborate with such restraints, but we want something simple today, for expediency."

"Come closer and see what I'm doing." The women gathered around, observing, as she took a length of sturdy, but soft rope, and doubled it upon itself. Holding the doubled strands across Dick's chest, she passed the end with the loop beneath his armpit and around the back of the post, where a hook was situated to receive it. The other ends of the paired strands went beneath his other armpit, and were tied to the hook, taking up the slack until the ropes held him snugly against the post. "Comfortable, dear?" Aunt Matilda asked Dick.

"Yes, Auntie. Thank you," he replied, letting his upper body lean into the ropes for support now.

"Good. Let's see how well I remember your body," she said, as she took hold of his cock, while the women went back to their seats to watch. His cock had sagged a little as he'd concentrated on following her orders, but it stiffened immediately as he felt her touch, and became aware of the other five lovely women staring intently at it.

Under the strokes and caresses of Aunt Matilda's expert hands, Dick's cock sent waves of ecstasy from his groin to his spine, and up it to the pleasure centers of his brain. His heart rate and breathing rate accelerated. Two days of enforced denial of orgasms - soon to be a thing of the past! "Oh, my god," he thought as he groaned. "Finally! Finally I'm going to get to cum," his brain silently gloated. He felt his arm and leg muscles starting to contract as he tried to move his pelvis forward even more into her manipulations. He was getting ready to launch his seed! Almost! Almost! His breath caught for a moment as his internal switch was thrown. "Yes!" his brain cried. And then... and then... Aunt Matilda's hand was gone! The delicious contact wasn't there! Desperately he tried contracting the muscles in and around his groin to eject his load of semen! And... after several contortions... a tiny bead of semen appeared on the head of his cock. Dick uttered a loud moan of frustration.

The observant women had noticed Dick's arms and legs starting to contract, plus his hip movement. They'd heard his breathing rate alter, and they saw Aunt Matilda gracefully remove her hand. During the next few moments two very obvious things occurred - Dick's expression of triumph had turned to dismay, and his cock bobbed up and down several times due to his hopeless attempt to fully ejaculate. They heard his vocalized sound of being letdown as that tiny drop of white was all that finally appeared.

"Would anyone like to verify that this is semen?" Aunt Matilda asked, pointing at Dick's cock. Simone came forward, carefully touched her finger to the fluid without actually making contact with his flesh.

She sniffed her finger, tasted it, and nodded. "Yes, it's semen," she declared.

Aunt Matilda gently stroked Dick's cock a few times, and again his breath altered. She withdrew her hand, and this time his frenzied contractions managed to expel several drops of cum. She waited for Dick to calm down again, and the agonized look to vanish from his face.

As she waited, she explained, "There is one variation that's useful, if you like CBT play." Noting Cynthia's puzzled expression, she clarified, "That means cock and ball torture. I'll demonstrate this now." Dick looked rather worried as she began stroking his cock once again, but restrained as he was, there was little he could do about it.

When she saw he'd again reached the point of no return, she removed her hands, as usual. But this time, her hand came up from below and slapped the underside of his cock head harshly! Dick hissed with pain, and the observers gasped in surprise. But his cock responded with a dribbling cascade of semen. He was obviously not spurting... he was sort of ejaculating without the normal muscular contractions that would launch the semen forcefully.

When the white stream ceased, she lifted his cock and pointed to the whitish triangle on the underside where shaft meets head. "As you cease the stimulation, and the ruined orgasm begins, you slap this frenulum area hard, and you often get the results you saw. Great fun isn't it?" The women applauded, while the men winced - all except Dick who was still moaning softly.

Aunt Matilda got Dick's attention by gently taking hold of his chin and said, "Thank you for being such a good model for this workshop." She gave him a tender kiss. "And because you were so good, I'll give you a little reward." She whispered into his ear, and his eyebrows shot up as his eyes flew wide open.

"Really, Auntie?" he gushed, sounding rather incredulous.

"Yes, my dear," she answered. "You earned it."

Impetuous as always, Sara couldn't contain her curiosity. "Earned what, Auntie?"

Aunt Matilda stroked Dick's cheek as she told the group, "Tonight, Dick is going to share my bed, and fuck me to his heart's content." After a subtle series of gasps from the onlookers, they broke out into applause at hearing this. Even the men, who suddenly looked very hopeful.

Next, Dick was freed from the post, and Durant was bound in his place. His blue eyes gleamed as Jean moved back and forth in front of him, getting his undivided attention. The more she paced, the more his cock stood at attention. She was getting him all worked up, and she hadn't even touched him yet. Yvette murmured something that sounded complimentary to her friend Simone.

Finally, Jean moved close, and with her fingertip, began rubbing tiny circles on Durant's hairless scrotum, occasionally moving it farther back to stroke his perineum. After a few minutes of this, his dick was vibrating, with drops of precum forming at its tip, and oozing over its purplish head. Most of the other women looked like they were taking mental notes of her technique.

Durant's muscular frame showed that his muscles were starting to contract rhythmically. As sweat began glistening on his body, he was gritting his teeth, eyes bulging, with his breath whistling through his nose. He was on the brink, and Jean was watching him intently. She pumped his cock one... two... three times and then let go. A drop of semen appeared at its tip. Then, as all watched owl-eyed, she used her fingertip again - this time slowly rubbing his frenulum. Semen started dribbling from his dick, some dripping between his knees, some clinging enough to lube Jean's fingertip as she rubbed.

Durant looked down with an expression that could only be described as amazement! His seed was dribbling out of his cock in an almost continuous stream, but he wasn't cumming! He felt the pleasure of Jean's fingertip, sending what felt like shock waves into his spine, but this was like no orgasm he'd ever experienced. He couldn't even call it an orgasm. It was a pleasureful draining!

When Durant's cock stopped spilling semen, Jean released him and Cynthia bound Gable in his place. Cynthia was relatively inexperienced, and it showed. She grabbed his cock and pumped it vigorously for a while, then stopped. Nothing emerged. She tried again, several times, each time with the same results, and was looking desperate. Aunt Matilda stepped close and stroked her hair, saying, "Take your time, love. Focus on his reactions more. Let your hand pump him automatically, while you watch his body, eyes, and breathing."

Cynthia shook herself, and took a deep, calming breath. She looked into Gable's face as her hand started moving on his cock again. The strokes were smoother now, more sensuous - more demanding. She saw his breath catch, and took her hand away. Gable moaned loudly in complaint, and his cock twitched four times before he managed to force out a little semen. He stared down at his dick, looking crestfallen, but the woman all applauded Cynthia, and Aunt Matilda gave her a hug and a kiss.

Simone took a different approach with Spencer. Securing him to the pole, she dug her hand through his dark bush of pubic hair, gripping his balls firmly. "Listen here," she growled, her face close to his. "Your cock is mine now, understand? I expect it to perform for me. That means that you're not going to hold back at all. Your going to allow yourself to cum, quickly and easily. But!" She held up a warning finger in his face. "But... the moment you feel that switch... that point of no return... you will say the word 'now' - nothing else! Got it?"

"Yes, Miss," he replied, meekly, looking more cowed than Sara and Cynthia had ever seen.

Simone began pumping him expertly, looking only at his cock. The rest of the women looked back and forth between her actions, and Spencer's reactions, and watched him squirm as his excitement grew. Several minutes passed, until Spencer gasped, "Now!"

Simone let go and stepped back. As expected, Spencer's cock bobbed up and down furiously as he tried to launch his seed... in vain. After several such spasms, only a minute amount of semen dribbled forth. Simone looked triumphant, and deigned to kiss his cheek. The kiss was nice, but Spencer was still groaning piteously, looking at his ruined orgasm.

Lyle was bound against the pole by Yvette. After zip-tying his wrists, that exotic woman came around to his front to press the ropes across his chest, but as she did so, she managed to maneuver her cleavage into his face. Everyone could hear him inhaling her perfume, enhanced by her own natural fragrance, from that valley between her breasts. She apparently liked the contact, because she tugged at the top of her blouse, and one glorious tit popped into view. She offered her erect nipple to his lips, and he suckled it noisily. His gusto was apparent, as well as the effect this had on his erection. It was already oozing precum.

Unlike the other women, Yvette didn't bother touching Lyle's cock with her hands. She leaned over and began licking the precum off the head of his cock. Staying down at her angle, she started fluttering and rubbing her tongue against his frenulum, while tickling his balls with delicate, almost whispering fingers. Lyle was staring down at her - locking eyes with her - his expression one of almost disbelief at the sensations she was creating. All of the other women were either rubbing their thighs together, or cupping their sex through or under their skirts. Yvette was getting them all worked up as she toyed with Lyle.

When he finally shuddered and gasped, Yvette's hand lowered slightly, breaking contact at the same time her tongue lowered away from the underside of his cock's head. She kept it there, extended from her mouth, curled into a U-shaped cradle, still locking eyes with him. His shaft jerked perhaps twice, and then expelled a single, perfect drop of semen, which landed squarely in the cradle formed by her tongue. She allowed the whitish drop to linger there for all to see, before letting her tongue draw it into her mouth. As she stood up, Lyle was still quivering in his restraints. The women's jaws had fallen open at one of the most erotic interactions they'd seen.

It seemed several minutes before anyone drew a breath. Even after that, they conversed in hushed tones, not wanting to break such a spell. But it was Sara's turn. When she led Chaucer to the post, she was walking a little strangely, like she was still trying to rub her thighs together as she moved. All the eroticism of the afternoon was getting to her, and she was so worked up by what she'd seen that she needed to cum, and soon. Consequently, once she'd secured Chaucer in place, she covered the head of his cock with her mouth and massaged his balls with one hand, while her other hand went under her skirt and up into her pussy.

She sucked him hard, and juggled his balls faster as her personal excitement grew. He was squirming, tugging hard against the rope across his chest, and pulling at his tied wrists, vocalizing his rising pleasure. Sara was so focused on sucking that dick and fingering her cunt that she almost missed hearing him moan, "That's... it!"

Somewhat confused, she nonetheless let go of his balls and pulled her head back, causing the head of his cock to pull free from her lips with a wet, popping sound. Sara kept her mouth wide open, and Chaucer stared down past his glistening penis and saw her waiting mouth and the lust on her face. He tried to cum. He really wanted to cum into that mouth. He grunted each time he contracted whatever muscles he could, trying to launch his seed. With each grunt, the head of his cock bobbed upward, before swinging back down. He grunted loudly five times... six. The women had given up on expecting anything when, with a seventh, massive effort - the vein standing out on his neck - his cock launched a single glob of semen that arced right into Sara's mouth!

Chaucer then gave up - his orgasm truly ruined - but as he hung there, panting, he had the satisfaction of seeing Sara swallow what he'd provided. But his balls ached... oh, how they ached, and he moaned pitifully. Sara stood up and stroked his cheek as she whispered into his ear that he would get the privilege of sharing her bed that evening, and fully unloading his ball sack into whatever orifice(s) he chose. His expression switched from dismay to a beaming smile.

All the women congratulated Aunt Matilda, and pronounced the workshop highly informative, and a marvelous success. Simone and Yvette stayed for dinner before departing for their homes.

Three days later, it was the day that Sara and Cynthia had been waiting for. The day of Jean's initiation into the French CFNM organization. All the Jean had been told was that there would be a special ceremony, and that she should dress appropriately for such a grand occasion.

That evening, Aunt Matilda's house looked and sounded uncharacteristically empty as the four women and Dick got into her town car and were driven by Lyle to Madame Raina's manor house for the ceremony. Madame Raina was not only a good friend of Aunt Matilda - she was also a member of the French CFNM organization. If her house was anything to judge by, she might be even more wealthy than Aunt Matilda. And the other cars already parked there were also rather pricey in nature. This time, before he helped them out of the car, Lyle stripped naked, placing his driver's uniform on the front seat. After assisting them out of the vehicle, the nude male scooted to the door of the house, acting now as a doorman to let them enter. They were expected, of course.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,251 Followers