Aunt Matilda in Lyon Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Dick arched his back, his breath stuttering, his cock shoved fully forward as he prepared to unleash his load, Matilda removed Jean's blindfold. Jean blinked in the subdued lighting and saw that it was her son wrapping her tits around his cock, thrusting, his face contorted with lust. She couldn't turn her head or close her mouth, even if she'd wanted to do so. Seconds later, Dick's semen shot into her mouth! For good measure, Dick scooted forward a little more, with the head of his cock at the opening of the ring gag. All of his gooey sperm load was deposited into his mother's mouth. She couldn't turn her head to let it drool out - she had to taste it, and even swallow it.

As Jean was working her throat muscles, swallowing, Matilda removed the ring gag, asking, "Does that semen taste familiar Jean?" Jean just looked confused, so Matilda continued, "Remember the semen I fed you from the condom? Your initiation began with your son fucking you for the first time." Seeing Jean's expression change to one indicating she was about to protest, Matilda continued, "He wore a condom, so none of his seed touched your womb. There's no reason that you shouldn't enjoy his erotic skills, just like you do with the other men. You even remarked how astonishing his fucking was. Hmmm... 'toe-curling astonishing' I think you called it."

Jean blushed a deep scarlet, recalling those words, and how fantastic that orgasm had been - an orgasm caused by her son fucking her! She looked up into his smiling face and couldn't help but grin. "As always, you're right, Matilda," she said, sincerely. She looked at her son again, her expression now thoughtful.

The beaming, slightly weary-looking men cautiously removed Jean's restraints, and assisted her in standing on her feet for the first time in hours. Matilda, standing behind the still nude Jean, placed a hand on each of her shoulders and announced in both French and English, "Ladies, I present Jean, our newest member." All the woman responded with heartfelt applause.

Later, back upstairs, with Jean clothed once again, the members were served refreshments by the naked men. The cock rings had been removed, and several penises were limp now - but not Dick's, mainly because it seemed that every woman there wanted to kiss his cock, and pump it a little, congratulating him for his part in the initiation. Matilda was guessing that several of them would be asking her for the loan of his services during the remaining days of his visit.

When Jean was standing with Sara, Matilda, and Cynthia, she said to the two younger women in a mock tone of reproach, "You two scamps! You could've warned me about what this initiation would entail!" She rubbed herself in a couple of places. "I think my pussy and ass may be sore for days!"

Sara giggled. "Oh no... we couldn't. All members are sworn to secrecy about the initiation ritual. Cynthia and I weren't allowed to tell you a thing."

Aunt Matilda agreed. "Sara is right, Jean. You can't tell anyone what occurred. The ritual is tailored to each individual anyway. All that is guaranteed is that the initiate is stripped naked and fucked aggressively by all the men present while the members watch with approval. It's more fun not knowing what might happen anyway, isn't it?"

Jean looked at her son, being fawned on by all the lovely women in the organization. Her eyes seemed to twinkle as she stared at his erection, making plans for it herself. "Oh, I quite agree, Matilda. I quite agree!" The four women hugged in a circle, laughing merrily. Hearing that, Dick felt his cock throb, for some reason.