Aunt Matilda to the Rescue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,258 Followers

"Indeed it is," Matilda agreed. Dick's cheeks turned a bit redder, but his cock was now firmly erect. "You can continue with what you're doing, Dicky. I'm pleased you didn't try to hide yourself. I'll make us all a nice cup of tea."

He'd finished with the walls, and Matilda had him sit at the table with them as they sipped their tea and chatted. On the one hand, it felt quite bizarre, him sitting naked with two fully clothed woman, one on either side of him. But on the other hand, this was like a dream come true.

When tea time was over, Dick got busy mopping the floor as the women kept their places at the table, chatting and lifting their feet when necessary. Some spots on the floor were more stubborn, and Dick had to get on his hands and knees to scrub at them. At such times, if his back was to the women, they had a view of his ass and balls. If he was sideways in relation to them, his cock poked out under his torso, jiggling with his body motions. It seemed as if the conversation between the women lagged at such moments, but it could have been his imagination. Any time he thought he felt their eyes on him, he blushed, but it was a happy blush.

When he'd finished, Aunt Matilda praised his work. "You've done a great job in this kitchen, Dicky. It looks brand new. This floor is now so clean, we could eat off it." Addressing Felicity, she said, "I think he's earned a little reward. Do you agree?"

"If it's what we discussed in the car on the way over here, I sure do," Felicity responded.

"Very well. Dicky, place yourself flat on the floor on your back. Felicity is going to do some queening with you," Aunt Matilda informed him.

Dick was not sure what that meant, but if it involved some sort of interaction with the lovely blond woman, he couldn't think of any objections. As he got down on the floor, he saw Felicity's hands go up under her skirt, and then come down again, dragging her panties down and off. His cock stiffened even more at the sight of those panties, and the thought that her pussy must now be bare.

Felicity stood near Dick's head, facing his feet, and lifted her skirt as she knelt down, placing her knees near his shoulders. As she descended, he had a magnificent view of her pussy coming toward his face. "Start licking, tonguing and sucking, Dicky," he heard Aunt Matilda say. Her voice was slightly muffled, since Felicity's thighs were so close to his ears. But he got the message, along with the one that followed. "Your job is to make her cum."

Darkness enveloped his eyes as Felicity let her skirt drape down again. As he inhaled, his nostrils were flooded with the aroma of an obviously aroused woman. His tongue came out of his mouth and encountered her salty slit. He plowed his tongue deeply along the slit until it found her hot, wet hole, and slithered up inside her. He began eating her with abandon, delighting in her taste, and the act of servicing her. Her cunt became his entire world, and he explored that world blindly with the sensors on his tongue. First drops of pussy juices formed, then a tiny trickle, then more and more fluids as Felicity rocked slowly on his face, offering different angles until she found the exact one she needed.

Sounds muffled as they were, he was still aware of her moans as they gradually increased in volume and frequency. He pulled his tongue tip briefly free of her tunnel, and flipped it over her clit and pee hole. She shrieked. He plunged it up into her cunt as far as it would go, and felt her begin to vibrate. He was just asking himself mentally, "Is she going to cum?" when her thighs pressed against the sides of his head, clenching him in place as her pussy spat her cum juices on his face! She ground herself against his lips as the orgasm claimed her body.

Dick kept eating her cunt, and drinking her fluids under the dark tent of her skirt, when he felt a hand grasp his cock. The sudden sensation was so exquisite that he almost choked on the cunt juice in his throat. The hand started a pumping action. Was it Felicity's hand? She was leaning over, so if she'd braced her torso with one hand, her other one could be free. Was it Aunt Matilda's hand? She could be sitting by his hips, jacking him off. Did he really care whose hand it was? No. He just didn't want it to stop.

Another hand touched his privates. This hand went to his ball sack - lifting, kneading, urging it to tighten and launch his seed. One hand pumping his cock shaft hard and fast now. Another hand playing with his balls. The taste of Felicity's juices still streaming into his mouth. Her scent everywhere. It was more than he could bear. His cock erupted, joyfully ejaculating his semen skyward. He felt it warmly splashing on his belly. He was pumped and fondled until the spurts died away. The hands were removed, and Dick panted into Felicity's pussy, catching his breath.

When Felicity finally stood up, and Dick was again able to see, Aunt Matilda was sitting at the kitchen table, smiling at him. There was no evidence that she'd been anywhere near him, but in his heart, he felt that one of those hands had been hers. Felicity calmly put her panties back on.

Aunt Matilda broke the silence. "Head for the bathroom, Dicky, so you can shower off all that cum. Be careful not to let it drip on the floor as you go. Felicity and I will follow. We want to watch you clean up."

Dick had to press his semi-limp cock up against the pool of cum on his belly, and then cup his hands around the cock head and the semen. He awkwardly rolled onto his side, up to his knees, and onto his feet as the women observed his actions. They followed as he walked quickly to the bathroom, holding the mess against him. He stepped into the shower tub, and Aunt Matilda adjusted the water temperature, before switching it to the overhead cascade.

As the water rushed over his body, Dick experienced the thrilling humiliation of washing his naked body as two fully clothed women stared at him. Careful not to be caught in the spray, the women even moved very close, and, taking the soap, lathered his privates. Felicity soaped and washed his belly and cock until they must've been squeaky clean. Dick was blissfully mortified as Aunt Matilda soaped her hand and insisted on cleaning the region of his ass hole, both externally and internally. When her finger was deep inside him, it nudged something that was so sensitive that he actually let out a 'yip' sound and jerked. He looked at her questioningly.

"Oh, that thing I just touched is your prostate gland, Dicky. Before this weekend is through, I'll show you how I can drain it." She grinned with anticipation. "But for now, you can dry off and go rest up. Felicity is going to help me de-clutter the closets, the mantels, and some of the table surfaces."

"After I dry off, should I get dressed, Auntie?" Dick asked.

"If you get cold, come and tell me, and I'll decide," she answered. "Otherwise, I want you fully nude at all times." Felicity actually giggled when she heard Matilda say that.

When Dick came downstairs, after his nap, he was amazed at the transformation in the rooms. Surfaces were visible, with the various small framed photos, trinkets, and knick-knacks removed from them. The rooms looked more spacious and inviting. "This looks wonderful, Auntie," he told her, when he found her carefully folding laundry, and arranging it in dresser drawers.

"Thank you. It's all part of getting the place ready, dear," she related. Smiling, she stopped what she was doing and gave him a warm hug. Dick's breath seemed to catch as she pressed her clothed body against his naked one. Placing her hands on his shoulders, she looked him in the eye and asked, "How did you feel when you found Felicity looking at you, and seeing you nude?"

Dick licked his lips to moisten them, and answered, "I was momentarily shocked, since that'd never happened to me before. But after that moment, when she didn't scream or hide her eyes, or run from the room... I... I... found it exciting, Auntie. I was very turned on."

"And sitting at the table with us? And scrubbing the floor on all fours?" she asked.

"It was a bit weird, being the only person naked in the room. But whenever I thought about either of you looking at my body on display, my heart raced, and I had trouble catching my breath, I was so happy and aroused," he answered.

Aunt Matilda arched one brow and said, "I take it you had no issue with Felicity sitting on your face, like a queen on her throne. Nor did you have a problem eating her pussy like you did."

"No, Auntie... except..." he murmured.

"Except what, dear?"

Dick's face and neck turned crimson as he blurted out, "Except I wish it'd been you sitting on my face, Auntie."

She stroked his jaw fondly. "That may still happen. Our time together isn't over - not by a long shot. Are there any other fantasies you've been having about me?" she asked, grinning mischievously. "You better fess up and tell me. Otherwise they may never come true."

Dick swallowed hard, trying to wet his suddenly bone dry throat. "I... I..." He couldn't believe he was going to tell her this. "I've dreamed about... ummm... tit-fucking you, Auntie." The last part of his sentence was barely said above the level of a whisper, as if it was delicate and fragile, and saying it louder might shatter it.

Aunt Matilda didn't look shocked, or angry. Her laughter was warm and accepting. She placed her hands at the outsides of her tits and pressed inward in illustration as she said, "You mean you want to put your cock between these two as I wrap them around it, and start pumping?"

Speechless, he nodded.

"Well, if you're very good, and we get a lot of work done getting the house ready, that might be a nice reward... for both of us." She winked, and his heart skipped a beat. "I'll let you in on some aspects of my life that are unfamiliar to you, Dicky. In France, I'm actually in charge of a CFNM group, which is why I'm so comfortable with this lifestyle. I'm also a professional masturbatrix, well regarded among my peers."

Dicky looked confused. "What's a masturbatrix?"

"I assume you know what a dominatrix is?" He nodded. "Good. A masturbatrix is a dominatrix that specializes in the masturbation of their partner or client. If she's good at it, she can keep the person at the brink of orgasm for hours. We call that 'edging' the person."

Dicky whistled a long, low note. "Wow! Hours?" She nodded. "That sounds like it could be agonizing, Auntie."

"Perhaps," she agreed. "But such sweet agony. Edging can be blissful. And that bliss... lasting hours, rather than the opposite - a quick ejaculation, and the bliss is gone." She took a moment of quiet reflection, then continued, "Dicky, your fantasy involved CFNM situations, and you seem to be handling having that fantasy become a reality quite well, so I think we can move it up a notch. Let me make some phone calls, while you go out and weed the flower beds - we need to prepare them for fresh plantings." Dick headed outside, eager to get the house ready and perhaps receive that reward Matilda mentioned.

His aunt cooked them both a delicious, healthy dinner, complete with lots of a refreshing smoothie. Dick really needed the calories and the fluids, due to his strenuous efforts that day. After dinner, he kissed his aunt good night, and fell into bed, asleep as soon as his head touched the pillow. Subconsciously, he knew he needed to rest, because Auntie said that the next two days would probably be the busiest weekend he'd ever known.

SATURDAY

The next morning, Dick was awakened by the sound of a truck pulling up to the house and unloading. He got up, peed, and washed his face to help himself become alert. Since he was still nude, following Auntie's orders, he crept downstairs and peeked out of the windows to try to see what was happening. By this time, the truck was pulling away, and Aunt Matilda was striding back into the house, smiling. "Good morning, Dicky. I hope you're hungry, because I have breakfast all ready."

As they ate, Dick asked, "What was the truck doing?"

"Unloading things we need," she answered. "Flats of flowers, lots of mulch, cleaning supplies, some paint, a bit of lumber - things like that. Oh yes, I also rented a carpet steamer."

Dick mentally groaned, thinking about all that upcoming work. His face must've signaled his dismay, because Aunt Matilda chuckled, flashing him a warm, reassuring smile. But before she could speak, they heard some cars driving up to the house.

"Ah, our reinforcements have arrived!" Aunt Matilda laughed. "Let's go greet them." Since they were going out in front of the house, she had Dick don a pair of shorts.

They went outside. There were two cars, with six people emerging. Dick recognized Felicity, holding hands with a young man, walking toward them. "Matilda, Dick... this is William, but you can call him Bill." Bill looked to be a little older than Dick, and a little more muscular.

The other four people had a similar pattern - an older woman, leading a younger man. To Dick's eyes, all the women were gorgeous, not only in body form and manner of dress, but also because they seemed very self assured, and radiated confidence and control. The young men seemed pleasant, and deferential to the woman paired with them. After greetings were exchanged, Matilda led everyone into the back yard.

At some silent signal, the young men disrobed completely. Dick was caught off-guard by this action, and stood, shifting from one foot to the other. "You too, dear," Aunt Matilda murmured into his ear.

"Oh my god," Dick thought. "This is actually an entire CFNM group!" He peeled off his shorts, not actually making eye contact with the watching women. If he'd looked, he might've noticed that they were all checking out each other's young men. He couldn't ignore them for long, though, because 'checking them out' also involved touch. The women were running their hands over the now nude men, checking out chests, backs, butts, and legs. They even lifted cocks and balls into their hands, kneading what they were holding, and chatting about how wonderful these things felt.

The young men were grinning, some looking a little shy, others holding themselves boldly on display. Cocks were responding to these attentions, elongating, and starting to lift into erection. Dick was scanning the scene, with all the well-dressed women, mingling with the nude men. It was like the pages in his magazines had come to life! And he was part of it! He looked at Aunt Matilda, who was watching his reaction, and mouthed the words 'thank you' very clearly. She laughed merrily and mouthed back 'you're welcome' with a dazzling smile.

Getting things organized, Aunt Matilda started assigning tasks. Soon, nude young men were in action, one mowing the lawn, one trimming hedges, and one spreading mulch. She had Dick fetch a tall ladder, and assigned him the task of washing the upper windows. Naked, he ascended the ladder, and leaned out to work. One of the clothed women was always present at the bottom of the ladder, steadying it for him. As she looked up to watch him work, he couldn't help but imagine what a view they were getting of his crotch and swollen manhood. He blushed and grinned, and the time passed quickly.

Hedges and lawn done, the three other men all turned to planting flowers and spreading mulch, even around the front of the house, since it was set back from the street so far that there was little chance that anyone driving by would see them. Aunt Matilda took Dick into the kitchen, and gave him the job of serving the women refreshments on a large silver tray. What made this task very kinky was that she told him to hold the tray low down by his waist, with his ball sack resting on its surface, and his rampant cock on full display.

As he served the refreshments, like as not the woman involved would give his cock and/or balls a gentle caress before picking up the food and drink. When the tray was empty except for his cock and balls, Aunt Matilda had him visit each woman a second time. It was as if he was serving them his manhood, and his heart was thumping hard and fast in his chest, because now the women handled his cock and balls with more intent. Two of them even leaned over the tray and took the head of his cock in their mouth, sucking at his dribbling precum.

Felicity spoke up. "What do you think, Matilda? Should we put Dicky on the platform, while the other young men have their refreshments?"

"Excellent suggestion, Felicity," Matilda agreed. Before sitting them down with their refreshments, Matilda had Bill and another nude male - Mason - set up two step ladders, with a plank threaded between their steps at about chest height. This plank had a 5" to 6" diameter hole in it. She had Dick climb up and lie face down on the plank, with his cock and balls dangling through the hole. If Dick felt weird with his manhood poking through that hole, he felt even more weird when Aunt Matilda had him place his hands in the small of his back, so she could zip-tie his wrists together.

Helpless, Dick turned his head to watch the women approach one by one and duck out of his sight under the plank. They might've been out of sight, but he knew exactly where they were, because they were playing with his very vulnerable and available sexual equipment. Everyone was watching, women and men alike, as the women amused themselves.

Dick had no way to predict what sensations they would create. His cock and balls were licked, scratched, slapped, sucked, twisted, pumped, and nibbled on. For the next hour or so, Dick learned the blissful agony of edging. Aunt Matilda saw to his nourishment, feeding him bites of a sandwich, and letting him sip through a long straw. It was a strange new experience for Dick indeed - eating and drinking with his hands tied behind him and women taking turns playing with his dangling equipment. His cock drooled out a lot of precum, but he wasn't taken to orgasm.

After Aunt Matilda released him from the board, there was a pool party, since the outside work was completed. The women all got naked so they could catch some sun, and of course their young men had to thoroughly cover their lush forms with tanning oil, making sure that every square inch was covered. The men then were told to go swimming, because the women relished seeing their trim, nude bodies slicing through the water. The men knew they were on display, and even the cool water didn't diminish their ardor - all swam with erections.

"Everyone swim on your backs for a moment," Aunt Matilda called out. As the men swam by, she remarked, "Doesn't that look like a fleet of submarines with fleshy periscopes?" The rest of the women laughed politely, but she did have a point. After the pool party, everyone dressed and left, promising to return the next morning for more work, fun, and games.

After dinner, Dick had gotten so used to being nude around Aunt Matilda that his cock finally calmed down. She was quite pleased to see him limp, because she produced a cock cage, and locked his deflated member inside it. Her actions in handling him did cause some stimulation, but as his cock tried to swell, the cage prevented it. "You'll sleep in this tonight, dear," she told him. "I want all your fluids to be at their peak tomorrow." He fell asleep wondering what was in store for him.

SUNDAY

Two cars came up the driveway soon after Dick and Aunt Matilda finished their breakfast. The six people streamed into the house, and the young men again stripped. Dick was still wearing his cock cage, and quickly became the center of attention. He blushed and blushed. It was one thing to be naked when three other guys were also naked. It was a completely different experience being the only naked man whose cock was caged.

Before the work began, Aunt Matilda announced, "I've decided we'll have one of our special drawings today." She held up a small key. "The winner gets the use of this key. I've put your names in this hat, which I'll now shake. I think it only fitting that Dicky draw the name." The women smiled and nodded their agreement.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,258 Followers