Aunt Matilda to the Rescue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,257 Followers

Dick reached blindly into the hat as his aunt held it higher than his face. He felt slips of paper inside it, and grabbed one. He pulled it out, and read it, saying, "The name on this paper is Zoe."

The vivacious auburn-haired woman clapped her hands and cried out, "Yayy! That's me! I won!" She accepted the key from Matilda as if she'd won an Oscar. She beckoned Dick with her finger, saying, "Come here Dicky, you sweet boy."

As he stepped in front of her, all eyes in the room watched as she used the key to unlock the cock cage and remove it. Her warm hand closed around the shrunken cock, completely hiding it from sight. Dick sighed, both from having the cage removed, and from the lovely feel of that hand engulfing his cock. Blood started entering it, and its tumescence grew as Zoe held it. Soon the head of his cock was poking out of her palm, next to her little finger.

"Now that you've won the use of his cock, what do you plan to do with it?" Matilda asked her.

Hearing that, Dick sucked in a breath, as his heart accelerated. "This lovely woman has won the 'use' of my cock? Oh fuck!" he thought. His mind reeled happily at ideas of what she might do.

Zoe was tapping her lip with the index finger of her free hand while she pondered. Her hand wrapped around his cock was slowly pumping its shaft. Finally, she gave a brief, tinkling laugh. "I know!" She let go of his cock. "Go fetch a towel, Dicky," she commanded. He left quickly to do her bidding, wondering why she wanted a towel, but figuring he'd learn soon enough. While he was gone, Zoe slipped off her shoes, and tucked them out of the way beside her chair.

When Dick handed her the towel she'd requested, she spread it out on the floor beneath her feet. "Dicky dear," she began, "the skin on my feet seems awfully dry." She displayed her feet, which Dick felt, at that moment, were the most gorgeous feet he'd ever seen. "I'd like you to anoint them with your special lotion, and then rub it all in," Zoe explained. She grinned into his shocked expression.

Dick was torn. She was obviously telling him to masturbate. To jack off onto her feet. With six other people watching the two of them. His mind might've been wrestling with this dilemma, but his cock was turgid and thrumming, as if it had a mind of its own.

Zoe smiled and added, "Maybe you need a little more incentive, Dicky." With that, she tugged down the top of her dress and scooped one of her breasts free. That luscious globe of flesh drew Dick's eyes like a magnet. Her darkened areola was crinkled with desire, thrusting her nipple forward into full erection. Her breast seemed to vibrate gently with each pulse of her heart.

Eyes fastened on Zoe's display, Dick grabbed his cock, ignoring everyone else in the room, and started pumping. His pent-up load began churning inside his groin, aching for release. Playfully, Zoe flipped her fingers at the underside of her breast, making it jiggle and wobble. Dick groaned loudly in response. His glans was so swollen that onlookers were breathing faster and faster as they watched, focused on that slit in its head, were precum was emerging and streaming along the lower surface of the shaft.

Dick was now bucking his hips, simulating the act of penetration. He glanced down to aim his cock at her feet, then looked into her smiling face, seeing her nodding encouragement. When his gaze returned to her naked tit, it felt like some switch was thrown in his depths. He came. His cock erupted, spewing its white, sticky load all over her feet. People heard Zoe gasp as she felt the hot fluid strike her body. Dick kept pumping, until he could no longer shoot any more semen.

Sweat was streaming into his eyes as, mindful of her command, he reached out to Zoe's feet and started rubbing his ejaculate into her soft, supple skin. All around the room, eyes were gleaming, watching him. He worked his seminal fluid into her skin from her ankles to her toes, covering both the tops and soles of her feet. He even pressed fluids into the tiny spaces between her delicate toes. It became obvious that he'd lost himself in the worship of those feet. Aunt Matilda smiled her approval.

Zoe asked Matilda, "May I put this cock cage on my boy for a while?" At Matilda's nod of permission, Zoe said, "Come here, Martin." Martin stood in front of her, with his hands submissively behind his back as she did something with her hand, and perhaps her fingernails, that made him wince, and his cock deflated in response. Zoe stuffed his dwindling cock into the cage, and locked it. Martin flushed with shame at being singled out for this, and being scrutinized so closely. It was a good thing he craved being humiliated by his Mistress, because she was very good at finding ways to do it.

Dick was allowed to rest after that, cuddled by the four women, as two of the young men began moving furniture around, and Martin worked the carpet steamer, his caged sexual equipment glittering in the room lights, swinging forward and back with his arm movements. After that was done, all four guys, Dick included, bent over and spread their ass cheeks in front of their clothed partner, who then inserted a butt plug. This was a new experience for Dick, but apparently not for the other three men. Martin briefly became the center of attention, because Zoe had brought an inflatable butt plug. She showed the other women how large it was capable of inflating. Deflating it again, she shoved it up his ass, and inflated it fully, making him grunt and cry out, followed by his general moaning, groaning, and panting.

Still wearing their butt plugs, one of them was assigned the task of using paint to touch up small areas of window sills, while another cleaned all the mirrors in the house. Martin had to use a plane to fix a sticky door jam, observed by two of the women, who loved hearing his groans with every movement of his body. Dick's cock had recovered and again stiffened, so Aunt Matilda approached him with two feather dusters. She put one into his hand, but the other one she attached to his erection with a couple of wide rubber bands. Aunt Matilda said, "Dicky, dust the various surfaces and shelves. Do the higher ones with your hand duster, but we want to see you dusting the lower surfaces by flicking that duster on your cock back and forth over them."

Dick turned red with thrilled humiliation as the women laughed each time he pivoted his hips, waggling his cock side to side to dust things waist high and lower. They followed him around, watching as he gradually got the hang of it, and was soon dusting with greater expertise. The rubber bands helped keep his cock nice and rigid the entire time.

Matilda did a quick tour of the house, checking things off her checklist, and reported that all the work was complete. She thanked the women for the use of their young men, and the young men for their efforts, letting each one kiss the breast that she bared for them. It was certainly time for refreshments now. This time the clothed women sat at the dining table, and their nude young men sat on the floor next to their leg. It was quite a sight, especially because the women pulled up their skirt on that side, baring their body from foot to hip. Dick was a little shocked that none of the women seemed to be wearing panties, based on the amount of flesh on display. The guys were permitted, even encouraged, to rub their cheeks on the exposed thigh, and give tender kisses to the bare skin.

About one half hour after eating, people had to use the toilet, as is often the case. The women had to remove the butt plugs from their submissives, of course. Martin actually shrieked as Zoe pulled it free before deflating it! The women also took that opportunity to give their guys cleaning enemas after they'd defecated. Matilda had informed them of her plans for the afternoon, and the males having clean colons was important. When everyone was clean and washed, they reassembled out on the back lawn.

The men were placed on their hands and knees, with their head and shoulders down on the soft, warm grass, and their asses held up high. Dick was 'up front' - sort of where a teacher's desk would be if it were a classroom, and sideways to the rest of the classroom. The other three men were also sideways, placed more in the position of where student seats would be. This was an appropriate arrangement, because Aunt Matilda was going to give instructions on prostate draining to the other women.

All the women turned out to be right-handed, so they each snapped a latex glove onto that hand. Matilda distributed a water-based lubricant, explaining, "You shouldn't use oil-based lubricants with latex gloves, since oil can break down the latex. Now, liberally apply the lube to their ass hole, and also to your index finger. As you do so, start working the lube in through their anal rings - the more lube, the better. Gentlemen, relax those ass holes as much as you can. It'll feel much better if you do. They're already stretched out somewhat from the butt plugs, which is why you wore them this morning."

The immediate vicinity was soon filled with the sounds of grunts, sighs, and gasps as the fingers entered the uplifted rectums. The women were watching Matilda, and mimicking her actions. She then told them, "See how I'm curving my finger forward toward his cock, as I press it deeper into his butt hole? If you feel carefully, you'll find the prostate. It feels sort of like a ripe plum - firm, but also a bit squishy. When you find that, carefully press and rub on it."

Zoe's partner Martin yipped suddenly. "A little less pressure, Zoe," Matilda advised. "It doesn't take much pressure to start milking it. Just a repetition of strokes." She suspected that Zoe actually enjoyed tormenting Martin as much as he enjoyed being tormented. They seemed well matched.

Matilda looked beneath Dick. "Oooo! See? See that stream of fluid oozing from his dick? It's usually more gelatinous than precum and creamy looking, as you can see. It usually stays as a string, rather than dripping. And notice we don't have to stimulate their cocks to get it flowing. The cocks could be caged, and we could still drain their prostates. I see all of you have the knack, because all four cocks are now drooling. Congratulations! Now keep up that gentle finger action, because we're going to try to give them prostate orgasms. Don't expect them to ejaculate during this. This is kind of a 'dry' orgasm for the males. Make sure they know to tell you when they're cumming."

The flow of prostate fluids diminished. Dick was feeling a very strange sensation, originating between his scrotum and his anus, but deep. It started like a spark of energy, and then built, and built, until there was an internal globe of energy that demanded release! "Oh fuck, Auntie! I'm cumming!" he groaned, and his body shook, but there was no massive spurt from his cock. Smiling, his aunt kept her finger in motion, and minutes later, Dick cried out, "Oh my god! Again! I'm cumming again! Eeeeee!" Once again, his body shook in orgasm, without a spate of ejaculate.

Auntie gently slipped her finger out, saying, "Rest now, Dicky. You can roll onto your back, if you'd like." She went around to the other women, coaching and instructing. Ultimately, all the males except Martin had orgasms like Dick had experienced. Zoe was determined to try again in the near future, but for now, she placed Martin on his back, and slapped his cock, while Matilda massaged his ball sack. Remarkably, the slapping did the trick. Martin's reddened cock shot a nice load of his semen onto his chest. He wore that load proudly as the men pulled on shorts, and followed the women to the cars for their departure.

MONDAY

The Realtor woman, Beth, and her daughter Janet weren't due until Tuesday, and all the house preparations were finished, so Aunt Matilda declared that today, Monday, was a vacation day. She and Dick spent the day naked together, and most of it outdoors. They went skinny-dipping in the pool, and frolicked innocently in its cool waters. When they got out, Dick was called upon to towel Auntie dry before drying himself. Then he carefully, lovingly, and thoroughly covered her everywhere with the tanning oil. To his delight, she oiled him just as thoroughly, which resulted in him achieving a throbbing erection.

This gave his aunt a chance to demonstrate her abilities as a masturbatrix. She brought Dick to the brink of orgasm, using mainly her hands, but her mouth and feet also came into play. She skillfully kept him at the brink, easing off judiciously, and then bringing him close again - for hours. Dick experienced first hand the delightful agony of that sensation of almost cumming... almost cumming... almost cumming. He thought he'd go out of his mind if he didn't cum, and yet, he also actually didn't want to cum at all - he wanted the sensations to go on and on.

Auntie broke off this demonstration because they'd sunned long enough, and it was time to eat lunch. Dick's erection doggedly refused to go away. As he sat at the table, more than once he felt the head of his dick bumping its underside. Aunt Matilda grinned at him knowingly, between bites of her food. Dick blushed with happiness, just from being in her presence. Since she was unclothed, her lovely tits were fully on display, which was another dream come true for him.

After lunch, Aunt Matilda demanded that they take a nap. Dick wasn't thrilled with the idea, until he learned that she meant napping together. They stretched out on his bed, with her arm around him as he snuggled against her side, embracing her. His head was actually pillowed on her breast, and he wondered if he'd ever be able to nod off, with the feel of that soft, warm globe against his cheek, and her scent in his nostrils. But sleep he did, tuckered out from all he'd been through.

An hour or two later, Dick awakened from a hazy, confusing, but definitely erotic and sexy dream. The reason for that dream became apparent, because his aunt was once again teasing his manhood into a rampant erection. He turned his head slightly to kiss her breast in gratitude, and ended up moaning in a muffled fashion into her flesh. She had magical hands - he was sure of it.

"OK, my dear," Aunt Matilda said softly. "Get up and come with me." She led him back outside to sit together in a patch of grass shaded by a tall tree. She'd brought along a bottle of the same lubricant she'd used during his prostate massage. Pouring some into her hand, she spread it into the valley between her tits, until the skin there gleamed wetly. "It's time for your reward, Dicky. With all that hard work, you've earned it."

Dick's eyelids flew up so hard that they disappeared and his eyes now looked like they were bulging from their sockets. "You mean..." he gasped out, and swallowed hard.

"Yes, dear. Straddle me, and give me a really good tit-fucking," she whispered erotically.

She rested back on the grass as he knelt on either side of her chest and angled his hips so that his cock rested along her breastbone. Obligingly, she pressed the sides of her tit flesh until her nipples were only a couple of inches apart, and his cock was fully engulfed. Barely believing that this was actually happening, Dick began moving his hips forward and back with tiny thrusts, feeling his cock sliding in the silky sleeve her tits had formed. It felt completely different than fucking a pussy. He began fucking harder and faster, with the head of his dick peeking out of the top of her tit tunnel, near her neck.

Aunt Matilda tipped her chin down enough to give Dick's cock head several kisses, each time it thrust into view. Tipping her head back, so she could smile up at him, she said, "This is your reward, Dicky. So you can do this at your own pace, either cumming fast, or making it last."

He got the subtle hint. He'd dreamed about this for so long that now that it was happening, he didn't want to hurry it. He slowed the speed of his thrusts, but still used long strokes. Aunt Matilda made approving sounds of 'ooo' and 'ahh' as he found a steady rhythm. He looked down at his beautiful aunt, noting the radiant expression on her face. She was enjoying this. Her perky, roseate nipples had risen up high and proud, pressed upward by their darker encircling areolae, which were crinkled with desire. He felt his ball sack, heavy with his seed, rubbing gently on her upper belly and chest as he pumped his hips. The warm summer air washed over their exposed flesh, caressing their entire bodies.

It was perfect. Better than Dick had imagined.

Then Aunt Matilda made it even better, by asking, "When you cum, Dicky, do you want to aim your load into my mouth? I'd love to taste it, but if you'd rather spray it on my face or tits, it's your choice, dear."

The extreme lewdness of hearing her ask that question, and make that statement, pushed him past the point of no return. "Please open your mouth, Auntie!" he cried out. "I'm gonna cum!" He gave several final strokes between the warm pillows of her pressing tits, and then plowed his dick forward, with its head less than an inch from her now open mouth. He groaned with delight as jet after jet of his creamy cum shot from his dick and disappeared into her mouth. She extended her tongue as the spurts lessened, catching the final dribbles on it.

Tipping her head to be certain that Dick had a clear view of the inside of her mouth, filled with his semen, Aunt Matilda then closed her lips. She swished the fluid back and forth several times, getting a thorough taste of it, and then swallowed. She showed Dick her empty mouth, and then grinned. "Was your reward worth it, my dear?" she asked.

Speechless with joy, Dick bent down and kissed her on her lips passionately, conveying his love and admiration for her. She kissed him back tenderly, and opened her mouth slightly, to let him taste himself - a gustatory confirmation that her mouth had been filled with his seed.

After such an interesting day, Aunt Matilda didn't feel like cooking, so they dressed and went out to dinner. In that dim restaurant lighting, she had Dick sit next to her at a table whose bench was backed against the wall. The sparkling white tablecloth draped over their laps, so, during dinner, Aunt Matilda reached over, opened Dick's pants, and freed his cock. The innocent expression on her elegant face as she surreptitiously played with him was priceless. By the time dessert arrived, Dick was about to peak, so his aunt wrapped his cock in the edge of the tablecloth, and let him spew into that. When his cock stopped jerking and rippling, she wiped it with the tablecloth, and tucked it back into his pants. Dick wondered what someone would think when they removed the tablecloth. Would it still be wet? Would it still smell as strongly as now? The tangy scent of semen is unmistakable, and the air around them seemed filled with that scent.

There was no hue and cry as they paid and left, however. Dick made a mental note to not visit that same restaurant for a long time, just in case. They arrived home, uneventfully. Rather sleepy, Dick kissed his aunt good night and collapsed into his bed. Wearing clothes now seemed almost foreign to him, so he groggily yanked them off and tossed them aside.

TUESDAY

Dick arrived at the breakfast table freshly showered, with his hair still damp. He'd toweled off, but not dressed, waiting to see what Aunt Matilda might desire him to do. She desired for him to eat a nutritious breakfast, and then rest on one of the pool chairs.

Later, he was half dozing when he heard his aunt speak, "Beth, Janet... this is my nephew, Dick." After a brief pause, she said, "Dick, please say hello to Beth, and her daughter Janet." This shocked Dick fully awake! He hadn't even heard their car drive up! His face turned a light shade of scarlet as his hands moved to hide his cock and balls, as he stood up.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,257 Followers